To Save a Life - Cover

To Save a Life

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 54

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 54 - A wounded soldier separated from his Regiment, finds aid and comfort with a Dutch family. He spoke very little Dutch, the girl spoke no English.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Military   War   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Lana wanted me to wear my shorts and T-shirt and have my cock and balls out of the opening. She wore her very sexy cream-coloured dress and Elke, the blue one. As each kissed me, my hand guided inside their dress to feel a bare tit, then under the short hem to feel a soft ass and then a bare pussy.

Myrthe wore her bodice and button skirt. She came to me, and I unfastened all the buttons to her waist. I unlaced her bodice, except for the last row, gently fingered her pussy, and received thank you kisses.

The last time I was with Sanne, she wore the blue dress that Elke is wearing. She put on a laced up bodice cut very low and held up a long skirt and shorts. “Wear the shorts, to show off your very sexy legs.”

She didn’t understand what I said, slipping them on. She came to me with a shy smile and placing my fingers on the laces. I undid her bodice, then pulled the lace from the bottom row, revealing the inner halves of her firm breasts.

I came around behind her, sweeping the material aside to caress her tits, then my right hand went down her flat stomach, inside the elastic waistband of her soft, cotton shorts to finger her pussy. She moaned softly as I seduced her for a moment.

“Ik wil dat Richard mij dat ook aandoet! Het ziet er zo sexy uit!”

“I want Richard to do that to me too!” Elke said.

“Ik zal hem dat voor je op het balkon hebben voordat hij je neukt.”

“I will have him to that to you on the balcony before he fucks you,” Lana said.

“There is no way that any of you beautiful, sexy looking women are dressed in today’s fashions,” I commented.

I gave each one a kiss and breast feel, then they sat side by side on the bed and sucked on my cock to give it some hardness. We left our room and went to the hotel restaurant.


I know my balls were hanging loose below the hem of my shirt, and I was sure that the head of my cock could be seen by those seated in the restaurant. I didn’t have to worry about me being seen. The amount of skin the girls showed was meant for the bedroom or in a swimsuit worn at the beach, not in public.

Willem was all smiles, eyeing the women, as he greeted us by the counter.

“Alles is in orde zoals je gevraagd hebt.”

“Everything is in order as you requested,” he said to Lana. She thanked him, and he led us to our table.

The table wasn’t in the open like the others, more secluded with a view of the check-in counter. Willem smiled, admiring the very revealing cleavage each woman was showing. Lana had me sit then Elke on my left and Sanne on my right. Willem had a clear view of her right breast as her open bodice fell away as she sat. Lana and Myrthe sat across from us. Short hems fell to the sides giving Willem a view of their slender legs.

“Lana, je zit niet naast je man?”

“Lana, you are not sitting beside your husband?” Willem asked.

“Hij geniet van de geneugten van mijn vriendinnen voordat we naar Canada verhuizen.”

“He is enjoying the pleasures of my girlfriends before we leave tomorrow for Canada.”

I looked at each beautiful woman, plenty of bare breasts for my viewing. Elke moved the hem of my shirt, revealing my cock and balls.

“Please enjoy your meals. I’ll make sure you have no interruptions,” Willem said.

“Eet alsjeblieft van je maaltijden. Ik zal ervoor zorgen dat je geen onderbrekingen hebt.”


My eyes caught a figure approaching, and what a figure! She has long hair, similar to Lana’s length and colour. She wore a beige, knee-length skirt with buttons on the front and a dark green coloured bodice cut very low with no blouse underneath. She carried two large flasks of wine, placing them on the table.

We took in her natural beauty, and Lana introduced us, and she said her name was, Fiona. Lana spoke quietly to her for a moment, glancing at me. Fiona came to my side of the table and noticed my cock and balls in view. We shook hands, and I admired what breast I could see on her when she leaned over.

Fiona stood by Lana, and my wife boldly unlaced most of the eyelets on her bodice. Her full breasts were practically falling out of her top. What shocked us was Fiona leaning over, slipping a hand inside Lana’s dress to feel her tit and kissed her. My wife returned her kiss, feeling her tit, then unfastened several buttons at the hem of her skirt.

Fiona came back to my side of the table and stood by my chair. I admired her more revealing cleavage as she placed my hand on the next button on her skirt. I unfastened the remaining ones to her waist, sweeping the material aside revealed her trimmed bush. I thought she must be expecting something sexual to happen, not wearing any underwear.

“Your wife asked Willem for a server who would be discreet as you, your husband, and your friends enjoyed your meal. As you’ve seen, I prefer to be with a woman over a man. Most men only want to fuck me for their pleasure and not mine. Lana told me you fuck with love and passion, pleasing her and her girls before yourself. I may have to try you and see how good you are.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.