To Save a Life - Cover

To Save a Life

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 45

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 45 - A wounded soldier separated from his Regiment, finds aid and comfort with a Dutch family. He spoke very little Dutch, the girl spoke no English.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Military   War   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

We walked back to the hotel, entering the main lobby, were intercepted by Willem. “I hope your stay with us has been enjoyable,” he smiled, eyeing Lana and Elke in their revealing dresses.

“We have very much,” I replied, holding Lana’s hand and feeling Elke’s breast pressing to my arm.

“Will you be staying longer with us?”

“Sadly, no. We have much work to do for Lana’s parents.”

“I must say that your visits to eat in the restaurant and sit on the terrace have certainly caused much interest amongst the other patrons.”

“Yes, my wife and Elke are quite eye catching in their sexy dresses. They certainly get a rise out of me,” I joked.

“I’d like to offer you three a nice glass of wine, compliments of the hotel. You could sit near by and maybe have a little fun for me?”

Lana and Elke had been looking at us as we talked. “Waar heb je het over?”

“What are you talking about?”

“Ik zei tegen je man dat de gasten van het restaurant genoten hebben van jou en je vriend in je onthullende jurken. Omdat je niet nog een nacht of twee kunt blijven, heb ik je elk een glas wijn aangeboden, zonder kosten. Misschien kunt u tijdens uw maaltijden aan uw tafel doen wat u volgens mij hebt gedaan.”

“I said to your husband how the patrons of the restaurant have enjoyed you and your friend in your very revealing dresses. Since you cannot stay another night or two, I’ve offered you each a glass of wine, no charge. Maybe you can do what I know you’ve done at your table during your meals.”

“Bedankt, we accepteren uw aanbod.”

“Thank you, we accept your offer.”

“Deze mooie vrouw is Elke, ze vindt het leuk om de tweede vrouw van mijn man te zijn tijdens onze huwelijksreis.”

“This beautiful woman is Elke, she’s having fun being my husband’s second wife on our honeymoon.”

Lana led us to a nearby table with me sitting between my girls. She and Elke crossed their slender legs, placing my hand high on their leg. The fly opening of my shorts separated the way it usually does, the tip of my cock showing.

Lana smiled as Willem approached us, carrying a small tray with three large glasses of wine. She uncrossed her legs, giving him a clear view of her bare pussy as she accepted her glass of wine. He looked at her breasts, barely contained in her low-cut dress. Elke also uncrossed her legs, his eyes greeting her bare pussy, and he handed her her wine, also view her revealing breasts.

“You are a very fortunate man to have two beautiful women to warm your bed,” Willem smiled, handing me my glass of wine.

“Yes, I am. My wife is much more passionate than I ever imagined.”

Willem slid the table in front of us aside, giving him a clear view of Lana and Elke. He returned to the hotel counter, and with the restaurant closed, hoped to see some good action from us.

Taking several sips, I leaned to place my glass on the table. I put a hand on their inner thighs, and spreading their legs wider, accepted my probing fingers. I was helpless as Lana released my cock and balls from my shorts, and Elke joined her to stroke it. Willem pulled down his zipper, releasing his cock and began stroking it.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.