To Save a Life - Cover

To Save a Life

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 44

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 44 - A wounded soldier separated from his Regiment, finds aid and comfort with a Dutch family. He spoke very little Dutch, the girl spoke no English.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Military   War   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

We returned to our hotel room, where Lana used my book to tell me she wanted us to go for a walk around the pond once it was dark. She led us out onto the balcony where I stood behind her, revealing her bare tits and giving them a good feel. It didn’t bother her that people were walking along the sidewalks as my hands became her supporters.

I moved behind Elke and revealed her tits to the early evening. I could feel her press her small ass against me as I gave her tits a good feel. I felt Lana release my cock and balls, going to her knees and sucking on me. She stood when I was hard and took us into the room.

Lana and Elke hugged and kissed me, taking off my clothes. I slipped off their dresses and lay Elke on our bed. Lana was by my side as I began to savour Elke’s pussy. Three-way kisses were shared, then we sucked on her nipples.

“Vergeef me alsjeblieft als onze man je niet aankijkt voor je volgende neukbeurt.”

“Please forgive me if our husband does not face you for your next fuck.”

Lana motioned Elke to her hands and knees. She guided me to her small ass, and caressing my cock, guided it into Elke’s pussy. I worked my cock into her and established a good pace. Her pussy felt nice and snug from behind as I gave her all eight inches. Lana moved closer to me on her knees, smiling and rubbing my back.

Lana and I embraced her full tits pressing to me. I caressed each one as we kissed, and I continued to fuck Elke. We both felt her small, round ass, her hand feeling the slimy shaft of my cock. She had me pull out, leaned to suck on my cock, then lick her pussy. Our lips met again as she guided my cock back into Elke.

“You cum,” she smiled, kissing me passionately.

I was beginning to think that Lana liked me fucking another woman from behind so we could kiss, and I feel her tits as much as the regular way. She watched intently as I continued fucking our girl. Lana noticed my expression changing, and holding me close to her breasts, kissed me.

My cock pulsated, firing spurts of cum into Elke’s pussy. My cheeks puffed out as Lana kissed me, and I released my groans of pleasure. All three of us moaned as my cock emptied into her.

I had to break my kiss with Lana so I could catch my breath. She had me pull out of Elke, and moving her quickly to her back, she went between her legs and began to lick out my cum. Her pretty ass looked too inviting, so I moved her onto her knees, and buried my softening cock in her from behind. I fucked my wife like this until she had her fill of my cum and Elke’s pussy.

We relaxed for a while, the knowledge our day and night together would soon end. I had a lot of enquiring to do with the Canadian unit about how to get Lana, Benthe, and Boris to Canada. Lana looked out the balcony door determined it was dark enough for our next walking fun.


We exited the hotel walking hand in hand and turning a corner, virtually bumped into Father Dekker.

He took one look at Lana and Elke in their very skimpy and revealing dresses. I’m sure he’d spout all sorts of biblical verses, saying what a sin it was for my wife to be dressed so provocatively.

Lana and Elke could feel their faces warming with embarrassment as Father Dekker eyed them.

“Je hoeft geen woord te zeggen, mijn kind. Het is moeilijk om geschikte kleding te vinden voor dit intense warme weer. Geniet je van je huwelijksreis, zoals het is voor de omstandigheden?”

“You needn’t say a word my child. It is difficult to find suitable clothing for this intense warm weather. Are you enjoying your honeymoon, such as it is for the post war conditions?”

“Ik ben het beste wat we kunnen. We moeten voorzichtig zijn waar we lopen vanwege bommen. Je moet denken dat het een zonde is dat Elke ook onze huwelijksreis deelt.”

“I am, the best we can. We have to be careful where we walk because of bombs. You must think it is a sin that Elke is also sharing our honeymoon.”

“Ik heb veel te veel ellende en vernietiging gezien om een oordeel over je te vellen.”

“I have seen far too much misery and destruction to pass judgement over you.”

“Where are my manners? I apologize for not speaking some English to you, Richard.”

“That’s okay, I’ll have to learn Dutch, and very soon.”

“I see by the dress that your wife and Elke are wearing, you’re having a rather unconventional honeymoon.”

“It is one I certainly never expected. I said to Lana, I’ll give her a proper honeymoon in Niagara Falls.”

“Ah, Niagara Falls, the honeymoon capital of the world. I’ve been there when speaking at seminars in Canada.”

“My main concern now will be trying to get Lana with me to Canada before our baby is born. Lana’s mother is also pregnant, with my baby, I’ll confess. I need to get them to Canada also. Boris and Benthe have said they want to live there. The part of Ontario I live near has a large Dutch population.”

“You are facing an uphill battle, so to say. Government bureaucracy can sometimes move slower than a snail’s pace,” he joked.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.