To Save a Life - Cover

To Save a Life

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 43

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 43 - A wounded soldier separated from his Regiment, finds aid and comfort with a Dutch family. He spoke very little Dutch, the girl spoke no English.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Military   War   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

We returned to our hotel room, where the girls gave their dresses a well-deserved rest. They had my shirt and shorts off in seconds and knelt to suck life into my limp cock. Lana and Elke were quick into bed, and I enjoyed watching them lick and finger the other’s pussy.

I buried my hard eight inches into Elke’s wet pussy as she licked Lana’s. Elke was growing more self-assured making love with a woman and soon had Lana cumming. They switched positions, and I sank my cock into my wife’s wet pussy. Lana enjoyed the taste of her lover’s pussy, and soon, Elke held her lover’s head as she released a good-sounding cum.

I had Lana stay on her hands and knees, motioning Elke to my side. Her green eyes had a light brown colour in them compared to Lana’s. I caressed her to me, fondling her full tits, and we kissed as I fucked my wife. We both smoothed a hand over her round ass, and I continued to enjoy the warmth of Elke’s embrace.

She kissed me as my breaths quickened, feeling me grunting my cum into Lana. My cock slipped from her, and Elke was quick to lick it from her pussy. Lana motioned me to her head, where she sucked the remaining cum from my cock.

“I could get used to living like this,” I said, exhaling, then kissing my wife.

Elke came up to join us, and they cuddled into my sides, sharing kisses with me. I know I wasn’t in love with Elke like I am with Lana, but she sure is a very passionate lover.


We cleaned up, the girls put on their sexy dresses, and they wanted me to wear my shorts. Entering the hotel restaurant, most eyes concentrated on Lana and Elke in their very revealing dresses. We noticed a table to the far side, and we hesitated about the sitting arrangements. They both wanted to sit with me, so I took a chair from an empty table, placing it between them.

From a distance, the waiter thought it odd that the man and two women were sitting alongside the other until he approached us, seeing the revealing dresses of the women.

He tried to be polite as he took many glances at the most revealing breasts he’d ever seen in the restaurant. As he placed our menus, he noticed their crossed legs and nonresistant hems.

“Spreekt u Engels?” I asked from the book, now mostly memorized.

“Yes, I English.”

“I’d like to order a good bottle of red wine. Make it two if you can. We’re celebrating the ending of our honeymoon.”

When Lana heard honeymoon, she spoke to the waiter. “Hij is met ons getrouwd.”

“He married us.”

“Wat bedoel je met ons?”

“What do you mean, us?”

“Hij trouwde met ons allebei en het zorgt voor een aantal zeer interessante tijden in bed.”

“He married both of us, and it makes for some very interesting times in bed.”

“You are very lucky man to have two wives, double the pleasure, but I’m sure, double the headaches,” he laughed lightly. He looked again at their revealing cleavage then left to get our wine.

“You told him I have two wives?” I exclaimed quietly to Lana.

She laughed, knowing my reaction to his comment. “I play joke on him. You like two wives, you make it so?”

I didn’t know what to say or how to translate it. I didn’t want to hurt her feelings or Ekle’s, that she might think she would eventually live with us.

“Ja, yes.”

Lana squealed, hugging me close and giving me a good kiss. I figured the chances of Elke ever moving to live with us in Canada were slim to none. Lana made me spread my legs then she and Elke rinsed a leg to rest over mine. There was no hem left to their short dresses, and I could easily see their bare pussy.

I could feel Elke then Lana guide my hand to their warm slit, then coax a finger inside them. Helpless to protect me, Elke released my cock and balls from my shorts, and they wrapped their hand around my cock. They worked in unison, and soon I was mostly hard.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.