To Save a Life - Cover

To Save a Life

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 40

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 40 - A wounded soldier separated from his Regiment, finds aid and comfort with a Dutch family. He spoke very little Dutch, the girl spoke no English.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Military   War   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

“I thought for sure that Elke would have stayed with us, at least a little longer.” I knew Lana didn’t understand me as we kissed and hugged. I could taste a mixture of mine and Elke’s cum on her lips and breath.

“You like I lick pussy and kiss Elke?” She said from the book.

“Yes, very much!”

“I lick pussy for you in Canada?”

“Yes, if we can find willing women!”

We used the washroom, then she handed me my shirt and shorts, and she put on her dress. She left all the buttons undone, and coming to me, slid my hand inside to caress her breasts. The opening of her dress went well below the breast line, and it wouldn’t take much effort to move one way or the other for her breast to slip out. Before leaving, Lana released my cock and balls from my shorts, giving my cock a quick suck.

Lana led me around the pond, people taking many looks at her close to naked body. I could feel the head of my cock trying to peek out from my undershirt, my balls hanging loose and low. We sat on the same bench as before. I looked at her side profile, her beautiful breasts barely contained in her dress. She gave me that certain smile, placing her right leg over my left. Her bare pussy was on full display should anyone walk past. That look continued as she guided my fingers to her damp slit.

I enjoyed fingering her pussy, making her body jolt. Her hand went under the end of my shirt, caressing my cock and stroking it.

“Dat is de manier waarop ik mijn huwelijksreis graag zou doorbrengen, terwijl mijn man mijn poesje in het openbaar vingert.”

“Now, that’s the way I’d love to spend my honeymoon, my husband fingering my pussy in public.”

I looked up to see Sanne approaching us. Like Elke, she was wearing shorts and a bodice barely laced, showing the inner halves of her breasts. I stopped fingering Lana’s pussy, and she prompted me to continue. She brushed back the end of my shirt, showing Sanne, the length of my growing cock in her hand. Sanne was about Lana’s height with darker long hair, though considerably thinner.

I thought that maybe Elke meeting us here earlier was just a coincidence. This time, I think Lana was having Sanne meeting us on purpose.

“You fuck Sanne,” she said, kissing me. We stood, the head of my cock protruding out the bottom of my shirt.

I think Sanne knew I was going to fuck her before I did. She smiled, kissed my cheek and took my hand.

Ik moet je waarschuwen, mijn liefste, dat nadat mijn man je heeft geneukt, ik hem zal plezieren door je poesje te likken en je te kussen.”

“I should warn you, my love, that after my husband has fucked you, I am going to please him by licking your pussy and kissing you.”

“Ik weet dat we vriendelijke kusjes hebben gedeeld, nu kunnen ze worden gevuld met verlangen en passie. Nu zal ik eindelijk beide paar lippen proeven.”

“I know we’ve shared friendly kisses, now they can be filled with desire and passion. Now I will finally get to taste both pairs of lips.”

Lana led us for a walk around the pond. My hand went low on her short hem, going under to feel the flexing of her ass cheek. I know my balls were hanging below my shirt and the head showing with the odd stride. If anyone saw my cock, they didn’t say anything to us.

I didn’t look at the people sitting in the outdoor cafe as we walked past them into the hotel.

We entered our room, and Lana led us to the balcony. She had me stand behind Sanne and motioned me to begin.

I swept her long hair aside, kissing the side of her neck. I placed my hands on her hips, holding her close to me, then brought them up to the laces on her bodice. I could feel her hands on my hips as I unlaced her top. I swept the material aside, the afternoon sun greeting her creamy white tits. My hand cupped the left one, with Lana surprising us by feeling the right one. Lana turned her head and kissing Sanne full on the lips.

I led them back into the shadows of our room, where I removed Sanne’s bodice then her shorts. I gazed at her naked body, much more youthful-looking than her twenty years of age, closer to a pre-teen with well-developed breasts. I slipped Lana’s dress off her then they made me naked. I watched as she held my cock for Sanne to suck, took a few of her own, then stood and caressed me.

I found it was equally erotic to be holding my wife, caressing her tit and kissing her, as another woman sucked on my cock. I brought Sanne to her feet, guiding her onto the bed.

I covered her slender body with mine, sharing kisses that grew quite passionate. I moved lower, taking her hard buds in my lips and sucking on them. Down her flat stomach, I could easily count each rib. My palm rubbed her soft hairs covering her slit, then probed her with my finger and tongue.

“Ik heb veel geluk met mijn vrouw, want mijn man houdt ervan om poesjes te eten.”

“I’m a very lucky wife, because my husband loves eating pussy.”

I enjoyed the growing flavour of Sanne’s juices, Lana was testing her response with light kisses and caressing her breasts. They added to the sexy fun by placing a hand on my head as I enjoyed her pussy. I must have been doing a good job on Sanne, and she soon released a strong-sounding cum. I lapped up her new flavour, then she urged me up against her body, smothering me with appreciative kisses.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.