To Save a Life - Cover

To Save a Life

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 35

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 35 - A wounded soldier separated from his Regiment, finds aid and comfort with a Dutch family. He spoke very little Dutch, the girl spoke no English.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Military   War   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Lana led me back into the room, where we had another glass of champagne. She smiled, guiding me onto the bed, covering her body. We embraced, kissing with her legs over my hips. My cock was poking at her slit, and we continued to kiss.

“Mijn man, het is tijd om van mij je vrouw te maken.”

“My husband, it is time to make me your wife.”

Her beautiful green eyes locked on mine as she caressed my cock, rubbed it up and down her slit, and feeding it into her pussy. Her gaze didn’t change until my cock was deep in her, and I began fucking her. She guided my mouth to suck on each nipple.

“Misschien geef ik je mijn melk nadat ik onze baby heb gevoerd.”

“Maybe I feed you my milk after I feed our baby.”

I motioned Lana to place her heels on my hips, and my cock sank deeper into her warm pussy. I could feel her hips pushing to meet my thrusts. I don’t know if it was the fact that we’re now husband and wife, but our fucking seemed more passionate.

Her hands smoothed up and down my bare back, sending shivers along it. He legs back down I ran my hand over her small ass. She said words to me that I didn’t understand and hoped they were sexy.

I managed to hold off cumming once and let my cock slip from her. She motioned me off her and led me onto the balcony. Her hand on the railing, she stepped back, spreading her legs. I came up behind her and guided my hard cock back into her.

“Neuk me, mijn liefde voor de wereld om te zien en te horen dat we man en vrouw zijn.”

“Fuck me, my love for the world to see and hear that we are husband and wife.”

Her pussy felt so snug, fucking her from behind. My hands went from her hips to hold her by her breasts. I turned her head, my hand lightly on her throat as she accepted my probing tongue.

“Ik hou van ons buitenleven. Ik hou ervan dat je me zo opneemt.”

“I love our fucking outdoors. I love you taking me like this.”

She guided my hands back to her breasts. “I love your sexuality, your sense of adventure and risk. I doubt it if we’d get away with doing this in Canada.”

“We doen dit buiten in Canada om ons te plezieren?”

“We do this outdoors in Canada to please us?”

Lana had me pull out and we returned to the bed. He smothered me with kisses, stuffing my cock back into her hungry pussy. She put her hand to my ass, encouraging me on. I think she wanted me to fuck her until I came.

I’d look into her beautiful eyes and kiss my new bride. I loved how her body moved, yielding to my thrusts. We continued, her lips touching my cheek and neck, her hands caressing the back of my neck. The palm of my hand was her pillow, as I caressed her tits and we kissed.

I could feel my pressure building, and she recognized that certain expression on my face.

“Ja, ja, mijn liefste, mijn man. Neuk me, kom in me en maak me je vrouw!”

“Yes, yes, my love, my husband. Fuck me, cum in me, and make me your wife!”

I pumped wildly as my cock erupted with what felt like the strongest spasms I’d ever experienced. My eyes closed I could see the circle of electrical sparks they made when I had a strong cum.

“Ja, ja, mijn man, neuk je bruid, neuk je bruid en maak mij de jouwe! Je klinkt als een beer als je klaarkomt!”

“Yes, yes, my husband, fuck your bride, fuck your bride and make me yours! You sound like a bear when you cum!”

I don’t know what she said, except for yes, and fuck, but the way she said it, sure sounded sexy.


My spasms subsided, and I breathed deeply, trying to recover.

“Dank je, mijn liefste. We zijn nu echt man en vrouw.”

“Thank you, my love. We are now truly, husband and wife.”

She felt my cock slip from her pussy, kissed me, smiled, and placed a hand on my shoulder. I knew what she wanted, and my lips sucked on each nipple as I kissed my way to her stomach, smoothing a hand over our baby, then settling between her legs.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.