To Save a Life - Cover

To Save a Life

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 34

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 34 - A wounded soldier separated from his Regiment, finds aid and comfort with a Dutch family. He spoke very little Dutch, the girl spoke no English.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Military   War   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Lana and I were barely out of the hall, walking towards the hotel, she slipped her breasts from her blouse and bodice. The streets were mostly empty, except for the odd stray dog. I think she was quickly enjoying showing off her breasts with the risk of being caught.

“You’d definitely cause a scene, showing your wonderful tits like that in Canada.”

“Vind je het leuk dat ik tieten laat zien in Canada?”

“You like me show tits in Canada?”

“Ja,” I said, not quite sure what I was agreeing with. I loved the sway and gentle bounce to her tits with each stride.

We stopped several times to kiss, my hands covering her breasts. Twice she went to one knee, released my cock and sucked on it.

“You sure do surprise me. I love how sexual you’ve become.” I don’t think she understood but kissed me, placing my hands on her tits.

As we entered the hotel, she slipped her breasts back into her top. We went to the counter, and seeing no one, tapped the bell on the counter.

“Ahh, Mr. Van Den Haven, you have returned with your new bride,” the clerk said, eyeing Lana’s deep cleavage.

“She’s fresh, right out of the marriage factory.” His puzzled look said he didn’t understand my brand of humour.

He handed me our room key, then the bag Boris had left for her.

“Hoeveel nachten hebben we de kamer?”

“How many nights do we have the room?”

“Alleen vanavond.”

“Only tonight.” I didn’t tell her we had the room for a second night and possibly a third.

“Kunnen we nog twee nachten blijven? Dit zal zo goed mogelijk onze huwelijksreis zijn.”

“Can we stay two more nights? This will be our honeymoon as best we can make it.”

“Ja. Ik zal ervoor zorgen. Er ligt een geschenk van het hotel in je kamer.”

“Yes. I’ll see to it. There is a gift from the hotel in your room.”

“Kunt u mijn man uitleggen dat het een Nederlandse gewoonte is dat de bruid en bruidegom geschenken uitwisselen op onze eerste huwelijksdag. Ik heb voor onze geschenken gezorgd.”

“Can you explain to my husband it is a Dutch custom for the bride and groom to exchange gifts on our first day of marriage. I have arranged for our gifts.”

“Your wife asked me to say there is a Dutch custom where the bride and groom exchange gifts on the first day of marriage and she has arranged for the gifts.”

“Thank you, I look forward to my gift.”

“Bedankt, ik kijk uit naar mijn geschenk,” I tried to translate from the book.

“Are you two ever going to have fun teaching each other your language!” The Clerk teased.


We entered our hotel room, and she smiled, seeing the large layout, especially the large bed. Sitting on a table was a large bottle of champagne, cooling in an ice bucket and two crystal glasses.

Lana placed her bag on a chair and sat on the bed, moving her ass on it.

“Het bed kraakt niet. Mam zou dat niet leuk vinden.”

“The bed doesn’t creak. Momma wouldn’t like that,” she smiled.

Lana stood, coming to me, and we embraced. I slipped her breasts from her bodice, and feeling the right one, we kissed. She picked up her bag and smiled, going to the washroom. I went to the balcony, opening the double doors. It was a warm evening, and the light breeze felt good. I didn’t know what she had planned or was changing into as I took the bottle of champagne from the bucket, dried it off, and opened it.

I was pouring a glass of champagne when Lana entered from the washroom. Her sultry beauty distracted me, and I overpoured the glass.

She came to me wearing a peach and white cotton nightie, very high above the knees and able to see the darker skin around her nipples it was obviously semi-transparent. Her strawberry blonde hair rested loosely about her shoulders.

“Je houdt van?”

“You like?” She asked, innocently-like raising the short hem to show me her pussy hairs cut close to the skin.

“I like, very much!” I said, not know what she said.

Buttons went down the front, ending at her belly button. Several were left undone, revealing very low cleavage to my eyes.

I placed the glass and bottle on the table, and she embraced me. Her fresh scent met my nostrils as her arms went around my neck. I gently hugged her, feeling the softness of the material. We hugged and kissed, my hand feeling where the material ended at the bottom of her small ass.

I picked up a glass of champagne, handing it to her, then mine. “Mrs. Van Den Haven, my beautiful wife. I love you, everything about you. I love your budding sexuality, your sultry looks, your willingness to show your breasts in public, though that will get us in trouble. I will love you every day for the rest of my life. I love you, Lana.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.