To Save a Life - Cover

To Save a Life

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 25

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A wounded soldier separated from his Regiment, finds aid and comfort with a Dutch family. He spoke very little Dutch, the girl spoke no English.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Military   War   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Lana gave me a turn, holding Gember’s reigns. I’m sure she knew the way and plodded along the side of the road. Lana had us top under the shade of a tree and went to the storage box under the seat, taking out a blanket.

She spread it out then began to untie her bodice and blouse. She wanted to fuck on the side of the road! I was quick to join her, undoing my pants and taking my cock and balls out of my pants.

I loved her daring sense of adventure as she bared her breasts to me, and pulling up her skirt, took off her underwear. Lana had me kneel, and caressing my cock, began to suck it. I looked into her beautiful green eyes as we felt my cock growing hard in her mouth. She went to her back, spreading her pussy lips. She smiled, scruffing my hair as I licked to help her pussy moisten. She guided me to kiss our baby, suck on each nipple, then settle between her legs. One the second jab, the head separated her lips, and I entered.

“Ik hou van buiten neuken.”

“I love fucking outdoors.” I recognized neuken as fucking and nodded my agreement.

She looked at me with a sparkle in her eyes as she accepted my steady thrusts.

“Ik hou van je, Richard.”

“Ik hou van je, Lana.” I may have been off on my pronunciation, but she understood that I love her.

I pulled out of her, motioning her onto her hand and knees. She rubbed her small ass against me as I entered her from behind. I smoothed my hands up and down her bare back to her stomach, then breasts.

I lifted her off her hands, mine, keeping her against me across her breasts. I continued to thrust as she turned her head, and we kissed. I could hear a rumble behind us growing louder. I looked back to see a truck approaching. I tapped Lana on the shoulder and pointed to it.

“Blijf me neuken.”

“Keep fucking me,” she said, placing her hand on my hip.

I continued thrusting as the truck slowed and stopped beside us. The man and woman watched as I fucked Lana, partially hidden by the sideboards on the wagon. Lana added to the erotic scene by taking my right hand, prompting me to feel her tits.

“Het is een mooie dag om te neuken.”

“It is a beautiful day for fucking,” the woman said as they watched.

“Het is zeker een mooie dag. We houden van buiten neuken

“It certainly is a beautiful day. We love fucking outdoors,” Lana remarked.

The man honked the truck’s horn, and they continued on their way.

We kept going in this position a moment, then Lana went to her back. My cock found its way back into her, and she urged me on until I grunted my cum into her. She smeared my cum over her pussy, nipples, and lips, then I kissed and licked off.


We returned to the farmhouse, where I found Boris at the back of the undamaged portion of the barn. He smiled, seeing me and motioned to me for help. We lifted the hitch on the old abandoned wagon, pulling it away from the wall. He removed a long plank that revealed separated boards. I helped him to pull the heavy wall portion open, exposing bales of hay.

He climbed up the stacks of hay that made steps and began to hurl them to the ground. I moved them out of the way, and we lowered the pile to boards lying flat together. The bales on the floor moved, I saw two tires, then four. He untied a large tarp, and pulling it back, revealed a well-used, but preserved four-door sedan. Behind it was a utility trailer.

I looked at the car, painted a dark flat blue, it looked like, with a brush. The long vertical grille was separated by the word, Opel. I noticed chrome stripes along the side of the hood showing the name Admiral. A layer of dust covered the car from bumper to bumper. I could see portions of the chrome bumper amongst the missed paint strokes. The trailer was also the same colour.

Boris opened the driver’s door, stale air escaping. I looked inside to see the light brown leather interior, dirt and dust covering the floor, and a dusty black dashboard. I noticed the white shift knob and three pedals, gas, brake, and clutch. He took a cloth, wiping the gauges, a big square-shaped clock on the passenger side. He took a picture from his pocket, showing me a European version of a North American pickup truck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.