To Save a Life - Cover

To Save a Life

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 22

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A wounded soldier separated from his Regiment, finds aid and comfort with a Dutch family. He spoke very little Dutch, the girl spoke no English.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Military   War   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Lana had me lay on her bed and sucked fresh hardness into my cock. I put her on her back and moved between her legs. She smiled at me moving her pussy lips with her fingers as if making it talk. I inhaled her aroma, then licked and fingered her. It didn’t take long for her to release a strong-sounding cum.

I licked up her fresh juices, then coated her nipples. She motioned me up against her body, offering her hardened buds to my lips. I lay beside her, placing her leg over mine, smoothing my hand up and down her side. I took in her beautiful features, my fingers combing her long, strawberry blonde hair. My hand caressed her breast as her hand gently stroked my cock. It felt so good to hold her next to me, no words spoken, our eyes saying it all. She began kissing me before I could settle between her legs and eagerly guided my cock home.

We smiled and laughed lightly as my beginning thrusts made the bed squeak. It felt so good to have my cock back inside her warm pussy. I leaned slightly to the left, not wanting to injure our baby. She reassured me she was okay by pulling me down more on her. Lana placed her heels on my hips and sighed as she took my cock deeper.

Boris was outside in the courtyard as Benthe was preparing dinner. She’d smile as the squeaky bed announced my pace quicken then slow. She stopped at the door, watching me fucking her daughter.

“Laat de grote lul van hem niet verslijten. Ik wil dat hij mij ook neukt, zodat je Poppa het bed kan piepen.”

“Don’t wear out the big cock of his. I want it fucking me too, so your Poppa can hear the bed squeak.”

“Moet ik zijn lul altijd met je delen?”

“Am I to share his cock with you always?”

“We zijn een heel mooie, bevredigende relatie met Richard begonnen. Ik zie geen reden om er een einde aan te maken, jij wel?”

“We have started a very beautiful, satisfying relationship with Richard. I see no reason for it to end, do you?”

The only thing I understood was my name, so I figured they were talking about me.

I managed to stall cumming twice, then the squeaky bed and my grunts announced me fucking my cum into Lana. We shared appreciative kisses, then my cock slipped out. She had me lift off her and sitting, spread her legs, coyly spreading my cream around her pussy, on her tits, and licking her fingers.

She went to her back, spreading her legs, beckoning me to her open lips with her finger. I lapped up my cum, then kissed my way to her stomach. She held my head to it a moment, then I licked her nipples and finally some stray cum from her lips. She had me sit on the edge of the bed, and going to her knees, sucked my cock clean.

“Je hebt seconden later. Het eten is binnenkort klaar.”

“You can have seconds later. Dinner will be ready soon,” Benthe smiled, seeing Lana’s head going up and down on my cock.

I noticed she had changed into a different skirt and bodice with the laces remaining almost untied and no blouse underneath.

Lana slipped on a very sheer nightgown then went to the kitchen. She used a cloth, soap, and water to clean her pussy. I scrummaged through my rucksack taking out a wrinkled pair of pants and a shirt and put them on.


Boris came from the cold room, offering me one of his homemade beers. I sat on the couch, as Lana went to change her clothes.

I noticed the picture of their son on the mantel and went to it. “Ik ben bang dat zoon is omgekomen in oorlog.”

“I am afraid son perished in war.” Boris made the motion of sleeping with eyes closed, hands to the side of his head.

He used the translation book to convey his thoughts. “May have to sell farm, move to city for work.”

I knew he hated the thoughts of giving up his farm and its lifestyle. Lana emerged from her room wearing a bodice barely laced, and a skirt that showed me her legs above the knees. Her golden locks were freshly brushed, and I inhaled her clean fragrance. She sat close beside me, taking my hand and smiling that I approved of her clothing. She took my bottle of beer, taking a sip and making a bitter-like face.

“Ik geef de voorkeur aan Poppa’s wijn boven dit spul.”

“I much prefer Poppa’s wine to this stuff.”

“Hoe lang blijf je?”

“How long you stay?”

“Dertig, 30 dagen.”

“Thirty, 30 days,” I said, looking in the book.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.