To Save a Life - Cover

To Save a Life

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 18

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 18 - A wounded soldier separated from his Regiment, finds aid and comfort with a Dutch family. He spoke very little Dutch, the girl spoke no English.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Military   War   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

The day had an unsettling mood to it. My time for leaving Lana, Benthe, and Boris would soon arrive. I made one last limping walk up the stairs to my room in the windmill.

Lana led me back to her bedroom and boldly let the door stay open as we fucked. Benthe would enter and watch us a moment. Boris didn’t look in but could hear the squeak of her bed as I fucked his daughter.

Benthe had her turn with me on Lana’s bed, also leaving the door open. Boris listened to the squeaking of Lana’s bed as I fucked his wife.

They again wore their bodice with nothing underneath, giving me appreciative views of deep cleavage. Dinner was roasted chicken with potatoes and greens. Boris shared another bottle of wine with me as we ate. He knew that I’ve fucked his wife but didn’t say anything.

I helped Lana with the dishes, again appreciating her revealing breasts. My last time with Lana was a repeat of the night before, which also included Benthe.

It felt so erotic to fuck Benthe on her hands and knees as I kissed Lana and felt her tits. They’d reverse positions, and I’d enjoy my cock in Lana as I received Benthe’s affections.

I fucked Lana, then Benthe licked her pussy clean as she sucked my cock dry.

“Het lijkt erop dat als je je prachtige lul meestal hard blijft, je graag ziet dat vrouwen elkaars poesje likken. Als je toch bij mij terugkomt, zou ik het leuk vinden om ons te plezieren met Benthe of een andere vrouw in ons bed.”

“It appears, seeing your wonderful cock staying mostly hard, you like seeing women licking the other’s pussy. If you do come back to me, I would enjoy pleasing us with Benthe, or another woman in our bed,” Lana said.

Lana began sucking on my cock and invited Benthe to join her. I watched as they alternated sucking on it, or one sucking on the head while the other licked the long shaft. They hugged cheek to cheek as their hands made my cock erupt, coating their lips with my cum, then they took turns sucking me clean.


Precisely at 2200 hours, Max arrived in an old beat up sedan. He greeted us, offering me a long coat and a floppy hat to wear.

“We must go, we don’t have much time!” Max said. He noticed my obvious limp and asked to see my leg wound. “I’m no doctor, but I can see seepage through the bandage. Your leg is likely infected and will require immediate attention.”

I went to Boris, taking his hand in a firm grip. “I again cannot express my appreciation to you for saving my life. I will forever be grateful to you. Thank you.”

“Ik kan opnieuw mijn waardering niet uiten voor het redden van mijn leven. Ik zal je voor altijd dankbaar zijn. Dank je.” Max translated for me.

“Je hebt het geschenk vertienvoudigd door me te redden van een wisse dood door toedoen van die Duitse soldaat. In de afgelopen dagen zijn we hecht gegroeid en ik zou er trots op zijn om je elke dag mijn zoon te noemen.”

“You have returned the gift ten fold by saving me from certain death at the hands of that German soldier. In these past few days, we have grown close, and I would be proud, any day, to call you, my son.”

I gave him a heartfelt hug.

“Je zult altijd een speciaal plekje in mijn hart hebben, Richard. Misschien moest je als Nederlander hierheen komen om iets van je verleden te zien, maar belangrijker nog, misschien ook je toekomst.”

“You will always have a special place in my heart, Richard. Maybe, being Dutch, you had to come here to see a little of your past, but more importantly, maybe also your future.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.