To Save a Life - Cover

To Save a Life

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 14

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A wounded soldier separated from his Regiment, finds aid and comfort with a Dutch family. He spoke very little Dutch, the girl spoke no English.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Military   War   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Lana and I entered the house, hand in hand, with Boris giving me a knowing smile. She went to her mother and talked, no doubt about our latest sex romp in bed.

Boris motioned me to join him outside, and we went to the barn. He inspected the remains of the dead soldier, then held up his fingers close together to say there was little left of him.

I walked with him as he tended to other animals they kept.

“Ik ben bang dat als de Duitsers van ons land worden verdreven, ze represailles tegen wie dan ook zullen oogsten. Ik denk dat ze Nederland eerder platbranden of de dijken doorbreken en het water tegenhouden.”

“I fear that as the Germans are driven from our lands, they will reap reprisal against anyone. I think they’d sooner burn the Netherlands to the ground or burst the dykes that hold back the waters.”

I could feel the muscular strength of Gember and Koning as I patted their necks.

“En wat er van onze paarden en vee zal worden. Als mijn paarden dood zijn, kan ik de boerderij niet bedienen met gebrek aan benzine.”

“And what is to become of our horses and livestock. If my horses are dead, I cannot operate the farm with the lack of petrol.”


“Daar zijn jullie twee. Lana doet een linnen was voor me. Boris, ik weet zeker dat je het niet erg vindt als ik Richard een tijdje leen.”

“There you two are. Lana is doing a linen wash for me. Boris, I’m sure you won’t mind if I borrow Richard for a while.”

Benthe was carrying a large blanket, and taking my hand, led me behind the windmill. I was trying to walk without the crutches and had a considerable limp to my pace.

“Ik ben bang dat deze oude wagen binnenkort bestemd is voor de open haard. Voorlopig wordt het ons bed.”,

“I’m afraid that this old wagon is soon destined for the fireplace. For now, it will be our bed.”

This side was the windmill had the full, early spring sun shining on it. I helped Benthe to spread out the blanket.

She stood by me, undoing the first two buttons on her blouse. She waited for me to undo the remaining buttons, and to tease her I did up the first two. She smiled, playfully slapping my hand then I unfastened them all.

I slipped her blouse off her shoulders, revealing her bare breasts. I felt her undoing my pants and pulling them down. She slipped her skirt down and off, revealing her naked body to me.

We embraced with her full breasts pressing to my bare chest and her hand going down to stroke my cock. Her body was a creamy white, her long hair similar to Lana’s in colour. She did look on the thin side, likely because they’ve had to ration their food supplies during the long months of German occupation.

I turned her to face the sun, and standing behind, caressed her body. My arm and hand covered both breasts, her hand going to my hip then to caress my cock. I kissed the nape of her neck, one hand remaining on a breast as the other smoothed down her flat stomach to her mound. I rubbed her pussy then a finger entered her. She instinctively tried to hump my finger.

Benthe turned her head, and we kissed as the pad of two fingers massaged her clit, causing her body to react. She moaned softly, her approval.

“Je verleidt me als je geliefde en ik keur het goed.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.