To Save a Life - Cover

To Save a Life

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 13

Drama Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A wounded soldier separated from his Regiment, finds aid and comfort with a Dutch family. He spoke very little Dutch, the girl spoke no English.

Caution: This Drama Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Military   War   Sharing   Incest   Group Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Oral Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

I woke up in the early morning to the sounds of Lana entering my room. She had on a different bodice, this one white, and wearing nothing under it.

“Poppa heeft gezegd dat je binnenkort vertrekt. Ik zou graag willen dat we op bed ontbijten alsof we man en vrouw waren. In zekere zin ben ik blij dat je niet begrijpt wat ik bedoel. deze paar dagen ben ik verliefd op je geworden, en als je me ten huwelijk zou vragen, zou mijn antwoord zijn: ja.”

“Poppa has said you’ll be leaving soon. I’d like us to have breakfast in bed as if we were husband and wife. In a way, I’m glad that you can’t understand what I’m saying. In these few days, I’ve fallen in love with you, and if you were to ask me to marry you, my answer would be, yes.”

I didn’t know what she had said as we sat on the bed and playfully fed each other. She looked so sensually beautiful to me. Her strawberry blonde hair seemed to glow, a good portion of her breasts revealed to me.

Lana motioned for me to stay as she took away our bowls. She soon returned with another bowl with warm water, a straight razor and a bar of soap.

“Ik hou van de donkere snorharen op je, maar je moet je scheren.”

“I love the dark whiskers on you, but you need a shave.” Her hand smoothed over my growth of wiskers.

My fingers rubbed my face, feeling the days’ growth of whiskers. I dipped my hands in the water and put out my hand for the razor.

“Ik wil je scheren. Ik scheer Poppa de hele tijd.”

“I want to shave you. I shave Poppa all the time.”

Lana had me sit by the window for light and lathered up my face. I looked at her as she started to clear my whiskers by my right ear. What I feared was when she had to do my neck. One wrong move, and I’d be cut good.

I slipped a hand down the low opening of her bodice and cupped her right tit. She smiled, playfully slapping it away.

“Je kunt mijn tieten voelen en we zullen neuken nadat ik je heb geschoren.”

“You can feel my tits, and we’ll fuck after I finish shaving you.”

I hesitantly let her lift my neck and felt the scratch of the razor blade.

“Omdat je zo’n dappere soldaat bent, ben je zeker een baby als het erop aankomt dat ik je scheer.”

“For being such a brave soldier, you sure are a baby when it comes to me shaving you.”

As she continued, she smiled, not objecting to me unlacing her bodice. I spread it open, and she didn’t stop me fondling her full tits.

“Did anyone ever tell you how beautiful you look?”

“Ik wou dat we elkaar begrepen, zodat ik je kon vertellen wat een geweldige minnaar en fuck je bent en dat ik van je hou.”

“I do wish we understood each other, so that I could tell you what a wonderful lover and fuck you are and that I love you.”

My ears perked up hearing the word, fuck. “We will have a nice fuck.”

Lana rinsed and dried my face. I felt my cheeks, chin, and throat now free of hair. “Very nice, Lana, thank you. Bedankt.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.