My Greatest Pain Ever and a Verse From Ezekiel - Cover

My Greatest Pain Ever and a Verse From Ezekiel

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

True Sex Story: This past April 2022 weekend and the new experiences and permanent changes it brought me.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Consensual   Slavery   Heterosexual   True Story   Sharing   BDSM   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Torture   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Fisting   Oral Sex   Spitting   Water Sports   Body Modification   .

As we headed down to the farm, I was reminded why I was here. What actions, all my own, that had led me to this moment in time, to this weekend. Right before Christmas, as Jack and Tony had been doing volunteer work due to some horrific tornado damage in a nearby state, I had had a drop. I get them, usually writing or their attention helps vent and purge the thoughts away from me. But they weren’t here. I didn’t want to bother them. So, I stewed in it. Spiraling and circling the toilet until in a fit of sexual need and self harm, I hurt myself. Did that which I’m not supposed to do. Self harm is something that Jack frowns greatly upon and when I called him later, crying, holding my head, he wasn’t happy.

This led to a long scary talk about consequences, and not the online one I posted. That was a different sort, to focus me long term, to keep me occupied, and to remind me of my place as his wife, his slave, his cunt. I spent a month in the guest bedroom untouched by him. By Tony. Denied even my place as a urinal, denied any form of service at all. Except for Baxter. The only intimacy, the only service, the only use I was sexually was for him. And I leaned into it, usually twice a day, being his bitch, being rutted into, sleeping in the dog bed after. The other punishments besides that were simple. I was to be a whore. Not play at one. To be one. To find clients, to be whored out, fucked by anyone but who I wanted to be fucked by. Even that had a purpose, however. As Jack was fucking Heather in our bed or hers, getting his needs met by another, I was raising money to get a new tattoo, to go alone with the 3 paw prints on my ass. One of a hoof, paid for by whoring. Whoring would also pay for the trip and the earning of it as well. All to be done, come spring.

And spring? Spring was here.

I had started the morning with proper enema to clean myself. Jack said my cunt didn’t deserve pleasure today. That today was the very last of my punishment and that if I came, it would be from either abuse of my ass or me touching myself later to what was done. I showered and oiled myself after. No breakfast for me. My only food and drink today was to be cum and piss. It’s all I deserved after all. So I got my first drink of the day as I knelt before Jack as he used the toilet and his urinal. I dressed in a sleek pullover dress that clung to my body. Flattering and unflattering body, my piercings clearly visible, as well as my bit of a belly. No bra or panties. Cunts don’t deserve such things. Heels, then I cooked breakfast for him and Tony. Then we dropped off the kids, splitting them up. A girl’s day for M with Heather. S was going to be having fun with his “cousins” at Pam’s. Our dog staying at the kennel to get groomed and treated nice.

And then, then we drove off to the farm. It was a longer drive, a drive we’ve only done twice before. On the way down, I swallowed my breakfast, two white loads of protein to do my body good. A urinal for Tony once, so we didn’t have to stop. And then, eventually we arrived. The farmer was happy to see us, or me at least. And happy to see the money. The waif was still there, just as quiet as ever, but this time she had a belly bulging, their first I was told. I was inspected, my belly pinched as he complained to Jack that I was fatter than last time. He did like that I had another paw print on my ass. Of course he knew all the details, at least the relevant ones. Later I would learn he knew even more than I did. He never talked to me, not directly. Both me and waif were there but we were just like the animals on the farm. The only “real” people were the men. We were just a cow and heifer that would soon be a cow.

They drank some, smoked and chatted for a while. The waif brought them beers, I got my 3rd load of piss in my gullet as they discussed how the day was to go. Kneeling quietly around my betters. Eventually, they decided the order of things. Again no input from me, no involvement. Only just told to sit, like a good bitch. And then, like the pet I was, I was told to perform.

But a good performance always needed a partner, and in a sense, I had two. Or more like a partner and an assistant. The farmer had the waif bring in Rex. A good strong name for a good strong male. He seems ROTTen to the core, muscled, clearly used to getting his way. But much like Baxter, he was a good boy. It was clear he probably weighted almost as much as me. But despite his fierce appearance, he happily obeyed every command he was given. Strong and silent, he was on all fours, much like me. But I was there for him, as Jack told me to service him. And the farmer told me to be nice to Rex and give his rear special attention. I frowned at that. But I lifted and leaned in, thinking of Baxter, wishing I could have done it first to him as I kissed and licked his ass, reaching under to stroke his base, feeling him get harder. Pinching the tip as it grew. His ass was hairy, not really cleaned, earthy. But it was we both deserved, as I rimmed him. Then, sliding my head under, I could already taste the runny copper, spewing almost nonstop as I leaned under, my head bobbing up, as I pleasured him with my mouth. The waif kept him steady as he got excited, more and more precum I had to swallow. Holding onto him a bit for balance, I felt his feet start shuffling constantly, felt the cock grow even more at the base, felt him stiffen. Runny, metallic cum filled my throat, much of it drooling down my chin, too much for me to swallow all at once. I did get most of it, making sure to milk every last drop, smiling as Jack recorded it on his camera.

After I had finished cleaning him off as well as any drippage on the floor, I took care of the men there, one at a time. Wet hands and mouth bouncing between 3 cocks, all hard in my mouth. Light slaps from all, on my chest through my stained dress, my face, the back of my head, doing and thinking nothing but pleasing them. I wanted so bad to touch myself, but I knew that wasn’t allowed. Not now, not yet. This moment was only for them as I helped each of them to cum, usually stroking 2 as I sucked and gagged myself on the third, rotating around so that no one felt left out. Eventually, one by one, I was fed more protein, all of theirs much thicker than Rex’s, and two of theirs tasting better. Not sure what it was in the farmer’s diet that altered the taste of his piss and cum, but it wasn’t very pleasant.

The then were brought a few more drinks, some snacks by the waif. Tony gave me a couple lines to pep me up for the next event, as we headed outside to go in one of the barns. We were going to need more space. I was told to take off my heels, which I did, handing them to Jack. Time seemed to drag out here, as everything was readied. The waif explained to me what I needed to do, how to be careful, how to be ready to move. I’ve done dangerous things, but this was easily one of the most. Jack also told me what was expected here and I nodded, anxious as the farmer brought in his friend. He was the largest black male I’d ever been in the presence, making Kevin seem tiny in comparison. Ever step just reinforced the fact that he could crush me if he wanted, so powerful he was. I was told his name, but to me, he would be Bucephalus. Only a mighty name could fit someone as powerful as him.

He stood in the middle of the barn, strewn with straw, smelling of animals, of which I’m sure I had added to the smell, my cunt wet with fear and anticipation. Men watching me, the waif standing by, and in the center of it all, Bucephalus and I. Much like Rex, he was the silent type. Also, like him, I knew he could destroy me in a second if he wanted. Stories I had read that spoke of such things were forefront in my mind. They didn’t intensify my fear, but heightened my lust. Thoughts of sexual destruction ran rampant through my mind. I didn’t want it, but I don’t think I would have cared if that would have been the case. I stood next to him, running my hands along his muscled side. Stroking his body. I felt safe, somewhat, standing beside him. But that’s not why I was here, where I belonged. Much like earlier, I knelt down, looking back at my men. I saw the nod and bit my lip, getting in closer. The waif spoke words of encouragement as I closed in the legs that could break me in a second. I should have been bone dry from the fear but all I wanted to do was rub my cunt more.

Underneath Bucephalus, I was reminded of the second half of Ezekiel 23:20. I grabbed the base of his cock and worked it, following the instructions the pregnant waif gave me. Soon, his cock grew. And grew. And grew. Never before had I held anything like it. It wasn’t just the length but the heft of it as well. I’d held well over a hundred cocks and literally nothing, no one could compare to his. It wasn’t a sexual organ but a weapon of mass destruction. It felt hot in my hand as I leaned in. He smelled so strongly of musk, primal, as I pumped the massive length and girth in my hands. I kissed the sides of it, licking it. Dirty, unwashed, but I didn’t care. It was a fascination not dissimilar to walking on the edge of a bridge, teetering one way and another. But I didn’t want to teeter, so I decided to take the plunge.

I lifted the cock and licked the head, already tasting the precum. It tasted so different from earlier, the texture thicker, bitter, but not bad. I couldn’t get the head in my mouth. Not really. How my jaw wasn’t up to the task, I don’t know. No one could have a cock that large right? He did. I didn’t want to risk getting my teeth on him. No telling what he would do if I hurt him. So I kissed, slobbered, stroked the massive thing. I wish I could say I gave oral love to the cock for hours, but once he fully hardened, he didn’t last long. He jerked a couple times which scared me, but I got as much in my mouth as I could and then felt like I was drowning. Not runny, just a thick torrent of white filling my mouth. Even swallowing as much as I could as fast as I could, it spilled down my chin and chest. Bitter, almost like a custard shake tho, it tasted far better than I expected. Thick cum slid down to my belly as I feasted on it, lapping it up. Jack got up close, recording me, smearing it all over my face, making me lick it from my hands and his. He made sure I got every drop and looked down at the mess I was. He slapped me so hard I fell to my ass and then kissed me and told me I’d never been more beautiful, more me, than in that moment.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.