Wanted: One Good Man to Impregnate Dozens - Cover

Wanted: One Good Man to Impregnate Dozens

Copyright© 2022 by Sterling

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - James Conant retreats to a cabin in a neighboring nation to recover from grief. But the nation had just emerged from a war during which the marauding enemy had killed all the males they could find. To his surprise, James is in high demand to provide, one girl at a time, the one thing that the survivors cannot do without. A prudish culture and individual personalities add the spice.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Humor   Group Sex   Harem   First   Pregnancy  

Shady Glen -- oh, Shady Glen!

If there was any concern about sin, the girls at Shady Glen kept it to themselves.

He got to see them all, to meet them, talk with them. Anne had spoken of 7, but by the time neighboring households had joined in, there were 16. The two mothers, older women, agreed to help him coordinate. He would be told when one of his girls was ready -- when that lubrication came away in threads. And all he had to do was tell them which method he wanted to use for each of the girls. The plain and the fat ... from behind, in the dark. Force the butt cheeks apart, penis in, ejaculate. Hot and sexy ones who weren’t his type to have a long conversation with -- on their backs, naked, legs spread wide, Penetrate, penetrate farther, thrust. Thrust in and out, faster and deeper, and then finish -- and it was quite likely he had started one more child. Others who were more personable and to his liking he might visit for an hour or more, talking and flirting. At some point there would always be the copulation with the deep penetration and insemination. Often then resting in afterglow, perhaps for hours, perhaps doing it once or twice more.

He knew there were some girls who wanted more sex with him than he did. The coordinators mentioned this in a general way, but he agreed it was best they kept it to themselves and did not burden him the knowledge of girls who wanted to get screwed more often than he wanted to screw them.

As elsewhere, whenever any of the girls got their periods, they excused themselves, with his blessing, then reappeared a few days later. The joke was that he made them pregnant so he could do them every day of the month, with no break for periods.

Often he preferred to just sleep alone and get a sound night’s sleep without interruption for erotic possibility or erotic actuality. Other times he liked the idea of company, and suggested which girl he wanted to sleep with at night. Usually the girl was delighted to accept his offer.

Among all the bouts of copulation, there was plenty of down time. He got to hike and swim and enjoy the view, alone or with others as suited him. There was time for conversation, parlor games, and cards. Even when he was having a great deal of sex, it still left the vast majority of the day for other activities.

They were all rather surprised -- and he as much as the others -- when he because most interested in talking and playing with 9-year-old Alice. Although her world was a child’s world, he delighted in joining her in part of it. She had a few friends too, and often the group of them would be found doing make-believe or some card game, or romping in the woods.

He had no inclination to do anything sexy with Alice at all. He noted that one refreshing aspect of playing with her or other girls was that there was no sexual tension in the air. Whenever he was with big girls or women, sexual attraction was present in one direction or the other or both. The two of them might well have already had one sexual encounter, or they expected one in the near future, or both, or they just found the other one sexy. If recreational sex was an option, two women might wonder which of them he would choose, and he might be aware of the competition. With Alice, his sexual apparatus could rest completely, with not even the faintest glimmerings of arousal.

There were also two guest rooms at Shady Glen, where women and big girls from afar came to stay. After proving fertility with their vaginal lubrication to one of the mothers, James came in and impregnated them with whatever degree of intimacy the two of them were up for. A quick thrust and ejaculate, a long love-making session, maybe doing it a second time.

But after a while most of the eligible girls and women at Shady Glen were pregnant, and that same restlessness came over him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.