Larissa / Marriage - Cover

Larissa / Marriage

Copyright© 2022 by Oz Ozzie

Week 6 / Sunday

Romantic Sex Story: Week 6 / Sunday - Larissa and Julian are married now and off on their working honeymoon to New Zealand, while Covid explodes all around them, with significant impact on their lives. Can they deal with a working honeymoon, and the impact of covid on their friends and family? And get enough good loving while they’re at it?

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Light Bond   Exhibitionism   Nudism  

Sophie and Larissa were the only ones up when Ruby, Pete, Liam and Chelsea arrived for breakfast the next morning. Larissa met them at the door and hugged and kissed them all. “Lovely to see you all!”

Ruby looked around in surprise. “Where’s everyone else?”

Larissa shrugged. “All asleep. It’s just Sophie and I.”

“Lazy bastards, go and get them up,” Chelsea said.

“Well, you can go do that. For Julian at least.” Chelsea grinned and went off to do that but Ruby said she was going to hug Sophie. Larissa was left with Pete and Liam. She led them toward the kitchen and said, “How’s it going?”

They were telling her about their covid experience when Chelsea came out of their bedroom pulling Julian along, who was still naked. He was rubbing his eyes with his free hand, and when he got to the kitchen he said, “Babe, this female human woke me up and it was in our bed. What should I do with it?”

“Well, you should kiss it,” Larissa said. “I’d hate to think we didn’t treat any young women in our bed properly!”

Julian grabbed Chelsea’s face and kissed her very thoroughly indeed, and Chelsea was into it. It didn’t take long before she moved her hands around to Julian’s dick. He broke the kiss, moved her hand away gently, and said, “Nah, you have Liam for that. Anyway, I’m going to get some clothes on.”

Chelsea pouted, and said, “Come back quickly, we want to hear all about your honeymoon sex. Steph says it was wild!”

When Julian came back, Ruby and Chelsea grabbed him and steered him to one of their lounges, and pushed him down in the middle of it, and then cuddled up next to him. Larissa followed them and then turned to Pete and Liam, and said, “Guess we match them, then,” and sat down on the middle of the other lounge.

This was nice, cuddled up tightly with Pete and Liam while Julian told them about the hotel spa, Larissa’s shower, sexting from the beach – Larissa showed them the photos, then Larissa making everyone come on the beach with her crazy story, though he told them it was about the party, not Lucy and Sarah’s follow up, their oral sex display, and then being Larissa’s captive at the pub. He paused after that, and Chelsea said, “Wow, it was hot. Thanks for that. Larissa, you’re crazy and screaming hot. I hope I get to see the video one day.”

Julian laughed. “I haven’t got to the good bit yet!”

Chelsea and Ruby looked at him in disbelief. “That’s not the good bit? What the fuck!?” Ruby exclaimed. “Come on, you have to tell us!”

“Well, I’m not telling you. You’ll have to figure something out with Larissa!”

“Larissa! Come on!” Larissa just grinned at them both, so Chelsea said, “Guys! You’re not doing it for Larissa! Come on, kiss her good!”

Larissa let the guys take turns kissing her for a few minutes, but then Sophie said it was breakfast time. She pushed them away and said, “Guys, thanks. That was fun but never going to get you the story. Everyone else is up and it’s breakfast time anyway.”

Over breakfast, they caught up with each other’s lives; back to uni for Ruby and Chelsea, but Pete was looking for real work and Liam was just starting as an accountant at a tax office. Boring, and he was wondering whether that was what he really wanted, but he figured if he stuck it out for a few years, he could get into green accounting, which was his passion. He offered to do the books for Layna, and Julian said he’d think about that. But Chez would say no, Larissa knew – just too many friends and family around, particularly for that role.

After breakfast, it was time for yoga, and Pete, Liam, Chelsea and Ruby did it with them. When it finished, Ruby said, “Larissa, just what do we have to do?”

Larissa laughed and said, “Shower! If you’re good to me in the shower, I’ll tell you!”

She laughed because she was bustled up to James and Sophie’s shower. In the shower, they took turns kissing her and washing her all over. Nice. While that was happening, she told them about the final night, the massage lesson, and then how Julian hog-tied her and made her come while Marty videoed it and Tui watched her eyes.

When she finished, Ruby and Chelsea just looked at her, unsure what to say. “So Julian has a video of that? Really?” Ruby asked her.

Larissa grinned, and said “Yes, we have a video of that! He even watched it already before encrypting it up. But no, you can’t watch it, ever. No one else can, nor the other one, because we sealed it up with some content we can’t consent to share. So just us, ever.”

Chelsea shook her head. “And now we have to tell our guys! Ruby, tonight? Together, yes?”

Ruby grinned. “You just want to distract Liam by having Pete tie me up while we do. Well, it’s not going to work. Liam’s going to do you tonight!”

Chelsea sighed. “Larissa, I’m nervous about that. I absolutely trust Liam, but ... I don’t know how to let go like that. What if I love it as much as Ruby does?”

Larissa kissed her. “Simple. Ruby and I will insist that it goes both ways, and Liam has to let you tie him up for each time he ties you up. That’s why, you know.”

“You’ll love it!” Ruby told her. “And I’ll hold your hand all through it.”

“Fat lot of use that’ll be if you’re also tied up,” Chelsea said. “But I guess tonight’s the night!”

“Well, we better hurry now, time to go to church. You coming?” Yes, they were, so they got and got dressed quickly.

At church, Larissa was saying hello to Amelia’s family when a young man approached her. “Hello, Larissa, right?”

“hi Ashley!” She recognised him from the video last week. “It’s lovely to see you. How’s it going?”

“Great, really awesome. I’m really much happier and loving doing gaming. I should’ve done that before, and Jason’s been awesome.”

“Great. How are things at home?”

“Well. Mum found out about the gaming pretty quickly. She hit the roof, and threatened to take my computer away, because it’s a pig male kind of thing to do. So I started packing up, told her that it was time for me to leave and take my pig male inclinations somewhere else, anywhere really. I knew I could talk to Jason or you if I had to. But then she backed down, and I used that opportunity to tell her I wasn’t going to do all the housework anymore. So things are a lot better at home, thank you so much!”

“Well! I’m glad that things are better for you. I don’t know that I did very much, though.”

“That’s what she told me,” Analiese said, since she’d just walked up, “and most people are amazed at what she did for me.”

“Oh, hi, Analiese, how’s it going?”

“Oh, very good. We have a plan for our future now, thanks.”

“What did she do for you?” Ashley asked Analiese.

“What didn’t she do for me?” Analiese said, “What did she do for you?”

Then Vicky called her. “Larissa, I need you over here.”

She sighed and told Ashley and Analiese that she’d be back.

“Vicky, how are you?”

“Great. Sorry to interrupt, it won’t be long. It’s just that I’m running out of time.”

Larissa sighed. “OK?”

“We just want to thank everyone who helped out today. We’re still helping, but it’s scaling back a lot; families and social services are mostly on top of things now. So we wanted to get everyone who helped out the front, and thank them, and it would really help me if you say yes to getting out the front, because a few other people have said that they won’t get up the front if you won’t.”

“Umm, why?”

“Because word kind of got around amongst the team about what you did. There’s people who did more than you – way more than you. Beth, for instance, who’s done nothing else for weeks. Just wonderful. But she did little things, and said she’d be embarrassed to get recognised if you didn’t.”

Larissa thought about that. “This is just a plot to get me to say yes, right?”

Vicky grinned. “Yep. I thought you’d figure it out. And I’ll just keep winding the pressure up until you say yes. And Julian, do I need to talk to him, or can you say yes for him?”

“OK. I give in. Yes for both of us. But I thought I might be trouble for this week’s video?”

“Thanks! And the video ... I loved it, and I think people know who you are by now. Though can I talk to you afterwards about naked church?”

“Umm, OK.”

When she turned around, Cheryl’s mum was waiting for her. She just wanted to thank Larissa, again, and she told Larissa about how both her daughters were doing – very good, very solid, and she was thrilled how they’d stepped up through covid.

Larissa felt good about that, but never got back to Ashley and Analiese. When she sat down for the service, she saw Ashley sitting next to Analiese, and nodded to herself. That could work out. Analiese’s mum saw her looking over and gave her a big smile in return along with a thumb’s up. Very good then.

She sat down between Willow and Julian, gave Willow a hug, and then grabbed Julian’s phone and opened the notes app, and wrote Julian a note and passed the phone to him.

✏ Larissa: Heads up, I agreed that you and I will go on stage later as part of a thank you
✏ Julian: How did Vicky get you to agree to that?
✏ Larissa: She said other people wouldn’t if we wouldn’t and said she’d escalate until I said yes
✏ Julian: LOL
✏ Larissa: I know. Btw I’m happy: check out Analiese
✏ Julian: Who’s that sitting with her?
✏Larissa: The guy I called during covid, the one I got gaming with Jason
✏Julian: Nice. Something there?
✏ Larissa: they just met right now, so no, but it could work. I’ll hope for their happiness
✏ Julian: +1
✏ Larissa: did you talk to your mates? Every Sunday I say I’m going to help with that, and it never happens
✏ Julian: LOL. I talked to my mates. All the old guys
✏ Larissa: What?
✏ Julian: They’re my best buds after I got them helping out with house repair issues during covid.
✏ Larissa: You got them to do that, and they’re happy about it?
✏ Julian: Y. loved it. They got to show me up and do something helpful, and get away from their wives. What’s not to like?

Larissa had to stop, she was laughing for real. And suddenly that was extremely inappropriate – Tim had started talking about what was happening in Ukraine. That was as sad and serious a subject as there could be, and Larissa got control over her expression, and gave Willow an embarrassed look. So painful, and why on earth was the war even happening?

Later, once Tim finished praying for peace and safety for the civilians, Julian got back to their note discussion.

✏ Julian: They want to have lunch with me after church. OK?
✏ Larissa: Sure. I’ll find someone who loves me
✏ Julian: Babe, everybody loves you!
✏ Larissa: Actually, Vicki wants to talk to me about Naked Church
✏ Julian: Sounds like fun
✏ Larissa: Whatever it is, it’s your fault.
✏ Julian: I accept the blame. Do want you want with me
✏ Larissa: I can’t do that here

At the end, Tim and Vicki said that they wanted to recognise all the people who contributed to the covid care project, so would everybody who did anything at all for the church project stand up please. Wow, Larissa thought, at least half of the people stood up. Right, he said, that’s what this is about. We did good, and people benefitted, and some of those people are here today. But a few people really went over the top.

“Beth, stand up and come up here please. Everyone, Beth has done nothing else but this for weeks. This project was Beth’s. She moved in with a friend so she didn’t have to cook or anything.” She got a standing ovation, thoroughly deserved.

“Cheryl, up you come! Everyone, Cheryl was unbelievable, she looked after dog walking and gardens and so on. She talked to every young kid even loosely associated with the church and got them on board. I’ve said we’re going to pay her SMS bill cause it’s astronomical!” A lot of cheering and laughing for that.

Then there were others, the ones who coordinated, and the ones who took the calls for help that weren’t simple, for older people, for mums and dads. Tinky and Jason were two of them, as they should be.

“Right. Julian, your turn. Julian floated around and did whatever people needed, and ended up running a little informal project getting urgent house repairs done for people with Covid. And none of the older guys who helped out got covid, cause Julian helped them with PPE. Great work!” Julian gave her a smile, and went and stood behind Cheryl, since it was getting crowded on the stage.

“Finally, Larissa. Larissa did two things for us, both hard. She handled any queries about Pet health, and there were lots of them, and she took the calls from all the young woman who called us looking for help. Julian says she spent hours on the phone each day running her own counselling service. We’re really really relieved she took that on. Thanks Larissa!”

She got up and went and stood next to Julian. That put her right behind Cheryl so she put her arms around Cheryl and said, “Great work, Cheryl, I’m really pleased!” Cheryl grabbed her hands and held her tight, keeping the hug going.

“There’s two people missing; one of them has covid and is watching online, and the other’s working.” Tim told about their contribution.

“OK, everyone, we’re just going to take a photo of all these wonderful people.” Vicki smiled, and took their photo from the floor. “OK, one more round of applause, thanks!”

Larissa had her hands full of a crying teenager now. She pulled Cheryl around and found that she was smiling, just really happy. “I’m glad you got thanked, Cheryl, you did great. Tell your mum that you’ve paid it forward.” She kissed Cheryl gently. “OK. We better go.” She looked up, and everyone was looking at them – it was just the three of them on the stage, the others were on the floor going back to their seats. What?

Cheryl was walking off now, so Larissa figured she was the one that needed to do it, and grabbed Julian’s hand and walked the other way, up to Tim. She moved him away from the microphone and said into it. “Umm, everyone, before we go and sit down, Vicki, come up here.” As she was doing that, Larissa said, “Tim and Vicki just thanked the rest of us. But come on, who did all the work here? Well, other than Beth. I talked to Vicki midway through this. They were terrified by what we were doing, what they were doing, and while none of us really knew what we were doing, it was them that didn’t know most of all. But they saw the need, and carried us along, and we all just did it. I think we should let Tim and Vicki know what we think.”

They got a thoroughly deserved standing ovation, and Larissa and Julian snuck off the stage while it was happening. They were nearly back to their seat when she heard Vicki’s voice say over the mike, “Tim, I knew it was a mistake to insist that Larissa came up on the stage.”

“I know. But thank you all, that’s really made us feel great.”

She got lots of thumbs up from her family when she sat down. And afterwards, she got a lot more thanks from everyone for doing what she’d done, both helping, and getting Tim and Vicki recognition. Nice. When the zoo settled down, she managed to talk to Analiese and Ashley again, since she didn’t get to finish talking to them before. They were happy, happy she’d got recognition, and said that Ashley was having lunch with Analiese and her mum. Did she want to come? No thanks, she wanted them to have their own space. “By the way, Larissa,” Analiese said, “I had a very long talk with mum this week, and we’re really close now, thanks for that. And we’re going to go and live with my mum’s sister for a while until we’re back on our feet. I’ve got a job, and Mum’s got one, and we think that’s enough that can get our own place, and I can finish school.” Great!

Then, when most people had left, she found Vicki. Naked Church?

Vicki shook her head, a wry smile on her face. “We had a few people people talk to us about your naked church. A few were really mad. Married ones, even. I just asked them what they did on their honeymoon. But two couples, the wives asked me privately whether naked church is something they could do, or should do. So tell me about it, because Sophie said it was more than about not having clothes on.”

Larissa told her about it, what they did. “Interesting,” Vicki said. “I do like the sound of that; it’s super intimate and real. But then I’m looking at all the noise around bad behaviour in the churches, and thinking that no matter how much I like the idea, Tim and I just cannot get involved in that, no matter how careful we are. And in fact, I read our policies about proper behaviour, which we take super seriously, and there’s no way. But you could. I can’t tell you to though, or even ask you to.”

“No, you can’t and I understand. If you tell me who they are, I’ll talk to them. Julian and I said we wanted to do it again, but we haven’t because of Covid, so we’ll think about it.”

“Great. I’ll get them to talk to you. And Tinky and Jason might be interested, just you four.”

Oh? Asking Tinky about where she was at with Jason was a huge no-no. She couldn’t possibly answer that, as daughter of the pastor, and Tinky and Jason had been very careful not to give anyone a hint. But that could make Tinky very lonely. Tinky was very good friends with Amelia – would she have talked to Amelia about it? “Really? That’d be ... OK?”

Vicky smiled. “Tinky and I talked about it. You, and only you, can talk to her about it.”

“Gotcha. I’ll talk to her.”

“Thanks.”

There was no one around by this time. Julian had gone for lunch with the old guys, over the road in one of the shopping centre cafes. No doubt she could find someone, but she decided lunch by herself would be nice. She went to the far end of the shopping centre and found a quiet little café and sat in the back corner. While she had lunch, she meditated about the last few weeks. She’d planned to have a good time socialising with all their friends once they got back from their honeymoon, and before uni started, but instead the world had turned insane.

She made a list on her phone of all the people she knew who had problems they were struggling with. For each person that had a problem, she listed the family members it was a problem for too. She prayed for them all. It wasn’t short list, so it wasn’t a quick prayer. For all that it was a quiet café, it was still quite noisy around her, so she consciously focused on her list and her prayer. When she finished, she felt better. More at peace with the storm around her. A storm she partially created, she knew. She looked up, and Amelia was there, watching her, a sad look on her face. “You OK? Where’s Julian?”

“Oh, he’s having lunch with a bunch of the old guys.”

“And no one wanted to have lunch with you? We would’ve.” She pointed outside and Ross was waiting for her out there.

“Thanks. I could’ve found someone. I decided I just wanted some me time. I don’t get much of that.”

Amelia gave her a lovely smile. “You deserve as much me time as you want, my awesome sister-in-law-in-law.” She leaned forward and kissed Larissa. “Unless you tell me otherwise, I’ll let you have more me time.”

She felt buoyed by that; it was just nice. She sat there and made a list of the things she wanted to achieve now that she was going back to uni. She just wrote things down as she felt like it for a few minutes. Then she started to organise it, and discovered that she’d wrote variations of sex with Julian several times. There was a message for sure. But there were lots of other things she wanted to achieve. She’d certainly be busy, but she knew that she had good relationships to rest on.

Hang on, she thought. There was a guy sitting over on the opposite side of the shopping centre, doing nothing. Hadn’t she seen him at the beach perving on her the other day? Was this a Bob thing? She’d have to ask him. But maybe it was pure chance. She took a photo of him as unobtrusively as she could.

Her phone rang, so she upped and met Julian and they got on the road out to Traralgon. While they were on the road, Tui facetimed her. Sunday, of course, Tui day.

“hi Tui!”

“Hi Larissa.” In fact, that was a chorus, because Tui had the minister’s kids with her, and the minister was there in the background, with Marty.

“Oh hi all of you. Julian’s driving, but we’re on the highway, so I’m just going to hold the phone up so he can see you.” She held it up, and Julian said hello.

“He can still hear. So how’s your weekend at Tui’s farm been?”

A glowing report of how awesome her farm is, and her dad and mum are, and how much fun the quadbikes are, and how they practiced whistling for Tane, and went swimming in their amazing water hole, and how cool the shepherd’s hut and their hangi was, and how sad they were that their Dad had come to pick them up.

“Oh, you have to stop!” Larissa told them. “I’m stuck over here in Australia, and you’re making me jealous! I’m dying to come back to the most wonderfullest place in the world!”

The kids laughed for that, and the minister leaned forward and said, “Hi Julian and Larissa. I’m looking forward to seeing you back here.” She nearly asked him when that could be, but he couldn’t possibly say anything to that. “But here’s some interesting news for you. It’ll be announced tomorrow, so don’t go running off to the press. Marty and Tui can come visit you from mid-march and then come straight back in.” Really? That caused surprised gasps from all of them. “I thought you’d like to know!” Hell yes, that’d be awesome.

“I’m coming to Australia that week!” Tui said happily. “It’s going to be awesome!”

“You’ve saved up enough?” Larissa said.

“No, Layna said it’s a project cost for both of us. So we’re coming!”

Larissa shook her head. That’d be awesome. But back to the kids, she asked them how they were getting home. A long road drive, get home late, drag themselves out of bed for school, but at least they had great stories for school.

The minister thanked Tui and Marty, and Julian and Larissa, and then said, “And I watched Layna’s new video. It’s just awesome, what a wonderful show. Congratulations to all of you!”

“Thanks,” Larissa said.

Tui said, “Wait, what new video? Larissa, we’ve been too busy for videos. I’m watching it now!” And then she was gone, much to Julian and Larissa’s amusement.

While she was waiting for Tui – seventeen minutes – she got a news notification saying that there were leaks that the NZ border was going to open for direct entry to kiwis in mid-march. Hah, she didn’t think that the minister would go that far out the limb for them.

Precisely 17 minutes later, Tui facetimed her again. “Larissa! That was awesome,” she said, shaking her head. The kids had more to say about how exciting that was, and then they said that they wanted to go fishing in Melbourne too. The minister laughed and said that maybe they should start by fishing around Wellington, but they should go and stick their bags in his car while Tui finished up.

“Larissa, that bit of you with Layna at the end, that’s really very special. My favourite bit of all of the videos ever. And what a beautiful ending. I knew roughly about the rest of it from the meetings.”

Marty was with her now, their faces together, and he said, “Yep. That bit was a total surprise.”

“Hey, you know something? Right at the end, where we kissed? That was because we were talking about you and Sandi, and we were happy for you.”

Tui cried. When she got control of herself, she said, “Wow. That’s ... Larissa, getting right with Sandi was such a big thing for both of us. I know what I told you, but it was so much bigger than that. We just feel so good now.” She kissed Marty. Then she grinned. “But she did want to know why I wouldn’t give you her SMS number, so she ended up reading our SMS threads. I have one like that with her and one of Marty’s brother’s girls now. It’s, umm, less wild and funny than the one with you and Steph, but it’s very intimate and gentle. I really like it.”

“Sounds lovely. I like the bit about intimate and gentle. Gentle is just a word in the dictionary for Steph.”

Tui grinned. “And you?”

Larisasa shrugged and grinned. “Well, I hope you have good week. I can see the kids are ready now, so I’ll go. I’m hoping for a calmer week this week for me. Say hi to your mum and dad.”

“Will do, they love you. See ya!”

In the park, there was lots of people this time. All her friends, and their guys, and their kids. And Fiona and Alan, having a lovely reunion – Fiona hadn’t seen some of these friends for a year. And a couple of her friends mums and their friends.

She spotted Dee looking at them, and gave her a thumbs up, and then Mary and her mum appeared. She could see the surprise on their faces, and Mary took her mum’s hand.

“Hi Michelle, Helen, Robyn, Joanne, it’s really lovely to see you again,” Mary said. “Thank you for coming to the park.”

“Hi Mary, Rachelle,” Michelle said. “Penny said that you would like to see us here, was she right?”

“Yes, we really would,” Mary said. “Larissa, this is the gang. We were so close in school, it was best friends forever. And then ... I blew it. Bob said I should move on from you, and to my shame, I agreed. Nearly the biggest mistake I’ve made. I’m extremely sorry, and happy you’re here. And hi all Larissa’s friends, lovely to see you again too.”

Michelle took a deep breath. “So you want to wish all that damage away? Just pretend it’s all good?”

“No, of course not. I mean, that would be awesome wouldn’t it? I know you all have children of your own, and I’ve met a couple of your wonderful daughters here, and wouldn’t we all like to be able wish the damage of bad things that have happened away? We can’t. And I don’t want to pretend it’s all good, I want it to actually be all good, and for us to be friends again. But I know that will take hard work on my part.”

“Well, you must admit,” another of the mums, Robyn, said, “She’s got good with Rachelle again. Pretty good terms there, I hear.”

Her mum smiled. “Yes, we finally found our love. It couldn’t be then, but it can now. I’m very lucky. I know you knew back then, Robyn, but I don’t think you others knew, right?”

Michelle laughed. “You two ... you think we didn’t know? Come on, you don’t remember? In the park, right here?”

Mary and her mum looked at each other, confused. No, what?

“I told you then they didn’t actually remember,” Joanne said.

“What?” Mary asked.

“Oh, we can’t say in front of your kids,” Joanne said.

Michelle, Robyn, Mary and her mum burst into laughter. “Can’t say what in front of these kids?” Mary asked. “When you look around, what do you see? These kids are getting it on more than we ever dreamed of. How many of you are pregnant now?”

Two smiling faces nodded, and suddenly all of them were laughing and cheering. When they stopped, Larissa’s best friend asked them how long they’d known. Last night and this morning, tested because they knew they’d get asked. The guys had come over and were busy doing their own congratulations of the guys. As if they’d done anything deserving congratulations, Larissa thought to herself, they just had to thrust until they popped.

“Me, I blame Larissa,” one of them said, and the other said, “So do I!”

The third one who was trying to get pregnant said, “Larissa didn’t do it for me!” She was the one that came in the pool shower.

“No, of course, that’s cause you didn’t actually fuck in the showers,” her friend said. “You need more than a rip-snorter, you need jizz in your quim!”

“Well, I did, I just didn’t tell you about it.”

“What? That’s hot! Fess up! What did you do?”

“Well, after I came, I stuck my hand down his pants, and that took approximately five tugs after he had made me come, and I caught it all in my hand and then tried to get it up me while we were in the shower.”

They were all laughing hysterically for that vision. “That deserves getting pregnant,” another one said.

“What the hell are you all talking about?” Joanne asked. “How did Larissa get you pregnant? Mary and Rachelle, you’ve got nothing on whatever Larissa’s been doing.”

They all laughed for that one, and then her best friend explained about Larissa’s challenge, and gave the mums a quick rundown of what they’d done.

“Well, any more stories from this week?” her best friend asked. “Larissa, your turn first!”

“Hey no. I want to know whatever it is that mum doesn’t remember first.”

“We might as well tell them,” Michelle said. “It’s tame compared to what these wild kids are getting up to.”

“OK,” Robyn said. “So we were sitting about right here, about thirty years ago. We were fourteen, right?” Yep, nods. “And Joanne found some beer. Which of your brothers did you steal it off?”

Joanne shrugged. “I think it was two bottles off each of them. Which was a mistake because then they knew who took it.”

“So we told our mums that we were doing a sleepover at Mary’s place, down the road. And we snuck out with the beer and sat right here and proceeded to get drunk. And then Helen said we should practice kissing with each other, so we were ready for kissing guys. I don’t know, which of us had kissed a guy before that night?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.