The Boss's Daughter - Cover

The Boss's Daughter

Copyright© 2022 by Tony Sorrentino

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - Memories of the old neighborhood. A time when a Don is a Don and a young man is a soldier. Three daughters with the youngest called Angela. Spring is in the air and lust is in the soul. Forbidden Love becomes a promise and two lovers become one in an instant of eternal tingles that make it all worthwhile.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   Coercion   Consensual   Fiction   Crime   Incest   Brother   Sister   Father   Daughter   Rough   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Facial   Oral Sex   Squirting   Voyeurism   Violence  

Back when I was young and foolish, I hired out my gun to Don Vittorio because jobs were scarce, and I needed money to pay for my mother’s medical bills. In those days, hardly anybody had medical insurance and they had you by the balls to come through with the dough to pay off the collection service.

The nuns at the hospital were sympathetic, but the bottom line was you had to come up with the cash or mama was back in her own bed slowly dying of a bum ticker unable to move much except to go to the bathroom. I was only eighteen years old then and I thought I had the world by the tail with the world centered around me like I was the center of the universe with magnetic magic.

My older sister Anna told me I was crazy to work for the old Don because he had taken her virginity in payment of a debt my desperate father had incurred chasing the ponies and losing his ass because his system sucked, and he hardly ever won. I still loved my father and so did my sister because he worked long hours to raise us kids despite his gambling shortcomings.

I remember the look on my sister’s face when she learned her fate of paying off the debt by spreading her legs and taking Don Vittorio all the way up inside her like a boyfriend or a future husband. She was almost three years older than me, and I was only fifteen when she used my fingers to help her come to a satisfactory release in the darkness of our tiny bedroom with the bunk beds. I was jerking off like a loser at that time since I never had any money for a real date with one of the broads at school.

Anna climbed down from the upper bunk and stretched out her scantily clad body on top of mine and I am ashamed to admit I as hard a rock with my pecker sticking up like a flagpole looking for a flag.

We both knew it was wrong and a terrible sin but we both had weak flesh and a need for that elusive tingle that made life worthwhile. I concentrated on her brown eye rimming it with my devious fingers and even pushing inside just a little bit to let her know what to expect from some romantic boyfriend with itchy hands.

“Oh, Vinnie, that feels so good. You know right where to touch me.”

She pulled my hand up to her black bush and rubbed my fingers up and down her damp slit kissing me on my face the entire time. We would often practice kissing in the silence of our bedroom just so we would not embarrass ourselves with dates that might occur in the near future.

“Anna, can I kiss your pussy? You can sit on my face and bounce your bottom on me until you get off and get a nice tingle.”

My sister giggled at the thought, and she made me promise to never tell anyone including the priest at our church because he would know right away, she was the one getting eaten. I did tell him only made it out that it was a girl at school called Mary. We must have had ten or more Mary’s at school so the priest would have a hard time figuring that one out.

Then, she squatted down on my head and rubbed her pussy and ass on my face making little sounds in the dark that sounded like she was loving the whole thing. I must admit, it was almost like fucking but my dick was safely away from the action and there was no chance of her getting pregnant.

After she had her fun, she bent down to my cock and took me into her mouth using her saliva to help me come a lot quicker than I really wanted to at the time. I gushed like a volcano of molten spunk all over her lips and face and even down on her rosebud nipples just starting to develop with a promise of curves in the future.

It was the following night that she found out about her “date” with Don Vittorio to erase daddy’s debt. She had tears in her eyes, and we kissed at the front door as she left on her mission to save the family honor.

Later that night we both slept together in my bed, and she had a restless sleep occasionally checking her pussy with both hands to see if it was all right. The next morning, she woke me with a kiss and told me, “It wasn’t really that bad, Vinnie. He did me two times in the pussy and then once all the way up my ass like I was one of the whores down at whorehouse behind the church.”

I kissed her pussy and her ass to make her feel better and she pretended to be all excited and humped like we were lovers. It was so funny that we both laughed at our silliness and went to school being careful not to hold hands or anything like that that would give away our special closeness to our school friends.

Now, it was three years later, and I was working for Don Vittorio as one of his minions. I carried a gun, and he took me into his basement to practice shooting it at a little range he had down there for his crew to keep them ready for any unpleasantness that might come up during our illegal activities in the neighborhood.

Don Vittorio had married his high school sweetheart and had three daughters by her. Unfortunately, she loved to cook and gained so much weight that he arranged to have her make a one way trip in a cement bucket to the bottom of the fast flowing river only two blocks away. It was convenient for ending a marriage with no need for a divorce lawyer or any of the other bullshit that ordinary people observed as a rite of society.

The oldest daughter was built a little like the mother and was the spouse of a city council member with a lot of clout in the politics of the city and the suburbs nearby. Her name was Rose, and she had a kid like every other year like clockwork alternating genders like some system on a roulette wheel of creative genetics. She was a good mom but had a terrible personality that alienated most of her friends and acquaintances. It was a fact of life and she ignored it because, she didn’t give a shit about what people thought about her.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.