The Coptic Grimoire - Cover

The Coptic Grimoire

Copyright© 2022 by velvetpimp

Chapter 7

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7 - An ancient scroll is unearthed which contains 'witchcraft magick' spells and incantations. A studious man and his family are deeply effected by its contents. ** STARTS SLOW. MOST TAGS WILL ONLY COME INTO PLAY LATER IN THE STORY **

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Tear Jerker   Magic   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Facial   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

The next morning, Kat went to Shannon’s room and brought her up to speed regarding the previous day’s conversation and agreement with Katie. Initially, the busty teen was ecstatic. “So Katie’s moving in? Yay! With her here, it’ll kinda be like I have another big sister, huh? And if Katie gets pregnant, then Judy gets to be a Momma too, and I get to be someone’s auntie!” She beamed with empathetic joy for her sister.

“Yeah,” Kat said, “I suppose it is like that.”

“So,” said Shannon, getting down to brass tacks, “how does this all affect Daddy and I? Does Katie get some of my turns with Daddy every week, or is she getting some of your turns? How is this gonna work?”

“Slow down, sunshine,” Kat smiled. “We don’t know for sure that Katie will enjoy her first experience with your father’s trouser meat. I mean, so far, you’re the only one that can get his whole dick inside themselves. I sure can’t. And your sister tried once but didn’t get more than the tip inside before she swore off your Daddy’s dick for good.”

Shannon felt a rush of pride and smiled, appreciative of her mother’s curious compliment.

“With that in mind,” Kat continued, “we’ll just have to wait and see how that first time goes. After that, if Katie wants to continue, then we’ll all sit down and come to an agreement, okay?”

That seemed fair to Shannon. She nodded her acceptance. “So, when are they gonna do it?”

“Couple more days,” her mother answered. “Katie wants to make sure she’s at the right point in her ovulation cycle to be at her most fertile. And according to her, that should start in a couple days.”

“Makes sense,” Shannon responded, then laughed at herself. “To be honest, I haven’t even been thinking about that, although I know I probably should have been.”

Kat smiled at her youngest daughter and nodded her head. “I understand, honey. Really, I do. You’ve just been focusing on the pleasure and hoping to get pregnant in the process. Katie is more focused on the baby-making than the pleasure, I think. Between you and me, I like your approach better.”

Shannon hummed quietly and began to absently strum her own clit. When Kat noticed, she had to say something.

“Honey, I know you well enough to know that as soon as I walk out of this room, you’re planning to ambush your father and get his dick inside you again. Well, I hate to break it to you, but he’s down at the foundation offices this morning and won’t be back until after lunch. So, you’ll just have to make do with that dildo I gave you.”

“Don’t have it anymore,” Shannon said. “I gave it to Judy before they left for Europe ‘cause I was already having more fun with Daddy than that hunk of plastic could ever give me. And Judy and Katie both have holes they want filled, so it seemed like a no-brainer.”

“Well,” Kat pondered that for a moment, “when you explain it that way, I suppose it was a nice gesture. Regardless, your father won’t be home until later. So ... do you need me to help you take the edge off, sweetie?”

Shannon gave her mother a warm smile, “No, I’ll be fine until later today. But thanks for asking, Momma.” In fact, if pressed, both Kat and Shannon would admit that they never found any personal arousal from touching each other. But they did enjoy helping another person feel good, watching the other person edge ever closer to orgasm filled them with a sense of proud accomplishment. So they would happily pitch in to help the other ‘take the edge off’, when asked. But the shared succulence of their regular threesomes still held excitement for everyone involved. Because when either lady had to give up George’s cock for a while, she could still furiously finger herself while watching him ram his third leg inside the other woman’s willing cooch.

With that, Shannon rose from her chair and padded to the kitchen for a fresh cup of coffee. Secretly, she was imagining her father trying to fit his dick inside Katie’s cooze. But instead of being aroused by the image, she envisioned Katie reacting the same way Judy had – giving up with only the tip inside her. Shannon believed that if Katie couldn’t take George’s horse cock without significant pain, then that would mean more of his attention and baby batter for herself. Though she’d never been a jealous or spiteful person, she began to wish for her vision to become fact.


Katie sat nervously on the bed she and Judy had been sharing, idly tapping one foot while waiting for her girlfriend to return. Hopefully, with George in tow. The young woman had prepared herself as Judy had suggested; shower, then a hot bath to relax the muscles. “And remember to shave away all your pubes,” Judy had directed.

“Why?” Katie was genuinely curious.

“Haven’t you ever noticed that all of the other women in the house are completely bald down below?” Judy asked.

“I guess I hadn’t consciously considered it. But now that you mention it...”

“Exactly. Now when my change happened, all my pubic hair just disappeared...” Judy said.

“Mhm, I like it that you’re hairless down there,” Katie purred.

Judy smiled, “I know you do, babe. But all of this started with Shannon, of course. When she used the spell that changed her, she didn’t just grow those massive magumbos, she also lost her little bush. When Momma realized that Daddy preferred it that way, she started shaving hers too – and has ever since.”

“Well,” Katie responded, “as long as you like it, then I’m fine with shaving it clean.”

And so, after having prepped her own body, she sat on Judy’s bed naked, nervously waiting for Judy and George to come to her. Since the long discussion with George and Kat, she had been ogling his thick meat as it swayed and slapped on his legs with each step he took. On a couple occasions, either Shannon or Kat had teased him in some way that made his mighty weapon grow rigid, so she’d seen him fully aroused. The mere sight of his thick hog heavily bobbing in the air had made Katie’s little pussy drip with desire. But the damn thing was so big! Would it hurt a lot? And if it did, how much pain could she endure in her quest to create a child?

Before long, Judy returned, pulling her father into the room behind her. She then locked the door and sat on the bed by Katie.

“Well Daddy, my lovely lady is ready to make a baby with you,” Judy said before hugging Katie close. They shared a kiss and then Katie stood, approaching George.

He opened his arms to welcome her, pulling her into an embrace that made her feel safe. Kissing the top of her head, he pulled back just a bit and raised her chin so he could look into her eyes. “Katie, for my own peace of mind, I have to ask; are you sure about this?”

Katie smiled and nodded. “Yes sir.”

George returned her smile warmly. “Alright then. Well, since this will be our first time trying this, is there anything special you’d like for me to do? Anything that will help you enjoy this as much as possible?”

“I...,” Katie felt a little embarrassed, “will you lick me first? I shaved all the hair off. Judy said you like it that way.”

George grinned, “I would like it very much if you’d let me taste you, Katie.” With that, he gently directed her toward the bed and onto her back. She timidly spread her thighs, presenting her hairless mound to George’s feasting eyes. Judy laid to one side of Katie, caressing her lover’s breasts and kissing her face.

“Wow,” George said to Katie, “you’re so beautiful.”

“See?” Judy said, “I’ve been telling you that for as long as I’ve known you.” Katie blushed.

Kneeling between Katie’s legs, George began to pepper little teasing kisses on the insides of her thighs, inhaling her scent as he slowly neared her dewy delta. Tiny appreciative purrs slipped from Katie’s mouth. Finally, George placed his mouth on Katie’s vulva, bathing her entire slit with a wide pass of his tongue. Katie’s thighs quickly snapped shut around his head, trapping him there. He then began licking the young woman’s clit. At first, he teased it. Then, he ramped up the intensity in small increments until he was sucking her little nub with force, and occasionally trapping it between his teeth to gently nibble. Katie let out a series of guttural moans and shrieking yelps that George feared might shatter the windows, but he joyfully kept to his task. After nearly 15 minutes, Katie began pushing George’s head away from her slimy snatch.

“He’s really good at that, huh?” Judy asked Katie.

Katie just nodded sleepily while she panted and gasped.

Then, Judy kissed Katie’s face and looked at her father, who was standing at the foot of the bed, his weighty, veined meat bobbing expectantly. “I think Daddy’s ready, babe. Do you want to keep going?” she asked Katie.

Once again, Katie nodded. Still panting, she added, “Fuck yeah ... gotta see what that thing feels like inside me.”

“Katie,” George said. “Relax. Catch your breath for a minute. When you’re ready, I’ll lie down, and you can get on top. That way, you can control the pace.”

“And the depth,” Judy added.

George smiled, “That too.”

“Okay,” Kat replied, “gimme a minute to stop gasping for air.”

After a few more minutes, Katie signaled to George, directing him to lie on the bed. She then straddled his hips and looked down with awe at his veiny dong at it lay on his abdomen, hard as stone, but too heavy to stand up on its own. She gingerly grabbed his powerful pecker and began to stroke it. She quickly realized that her fingers couldn’t reach all the way around. “Are you ready, George?” Katie asked, meekly.

“I’m ready whenever you are, Katie. Take your time and try to relax.”

She raised up on her feet, squatting over him as she maneuvered his cock head to her slippery little opening. Once she felt his tip seated between her outer lips, she began her descent. Little by slowly, she pushed herself downward until her inner muscles wouldn’t allow any more of him. Then, she would rise nearly all the way off him and begin the process again. Sometimes each stroke would embed another inch of him inside, sometimes only an extra centimeter. But each plunge brought a little more of his thick meat into her sanctuary. The entire time, Katie never said a word, though she was making plenty of noise. She winced and sucked air through her teeth. She emitted tiny yipping sounds. She howled with pleasurable pain when she could take no more of him.

“Wow, babe,” Judy said to Katie. “You’ve got about half of Daddy’s donkey dick inside you! I couldn’t get past the tip.” She kissed her gently while caressing her back.

“That’s ... wow ... so full ... just ... oh,” Katie gibbered as she rose and fell onto George’s prong. Suddenly, she sat upright, her hands on George’s chest, and ordered, “Right now ... somebody suck on my boobies! Aah! So close...,” and she began to hammer her hips up and down, plowing her passage with half of George’s girthy sausage.

Father and daughter each took one of Katie’s nipples and began to nurse. Even if she had been blindfolded, she could tell the difference between the two mouths attacking her chest. While Judy’s approach was tender and delicate, George’s approach was more primal ... hungrier. In that moment, both were equally satisfying. Her hips moved with more fury as she aggressively chased her orgasm. Finally, she caught it, and her entire body seemed to lock up. Her eyes rolled back in her head for an instant while she jerked and twitched. George could feel her slender thighs trembling, shivering with carnal pleasure while the muscles inside her baby chute spasmed on his cock.

When her muscles began to relax again, she opened her eyes and looked down at George with a smile, “Thank you for that, George. I’ve been so nervous about this that I was afraid I wouldn’t enjoy it at all.” She leaned over and kissed Judy deeply, then said, “I’m as wet as I’ve ever been in my whole life. So, if you’re gonna do some plowing and fertilize me, now’s the time. But first,” she said, slowly raising her hips to extricate his dong from her slimy box, “I’ve gotta be on my back for this part.” With that, she fell to one side of George and opened her legs wide, inviting him to reenter her fertile mommy canal.

He rose and got into position between her thighs. Taking his massive missile in one hand, he teased her opening, playfully running the tip along her gooey slit and bouncing his meat on her clit a few times. She smiled up at him and nodded. George took her meaning and began to ease himself back into her, a little at a time. Before long, he was as deep inside her as her body would allow. She yelped loudly the first few times his spongy tip bounced off her cervix. And each time, George would stop moving until she gave him a nod to continue. Soon, he knew his explosion wouldn’t wait much longer. As his balls began to tighten and the tingles overtook his groin, zapping down to his toes and up to the tops of his ears, he warned her, “I’m gonna cum soon, Katie.”

“Yeah Daddy, put a baby in my babe,” Judy urged him.

“Please sir,” Katie begged, “please.”

George came so hard that it seemed like his butthole might shoot out the head of his dick. He groaned and grunted like an animal as each rope of his baby batter splashed inside Katie’s gripping gash. After what seemed like a hundred jerking squirts of his daddy sauce, he slowly pulled his flaccid dong from Katie’s well-used pussy. At that moment, Judy rushed to place a pillow under Katie’s hips and urged her to pull her knees back, holding as much of George’s cream inside her as possible. Which, as it turned out, was a small percentage of the total volume. As a river of pearly jizz flowed from Katie’s distended hole, Judy latched her mouth onto her panting girlfriend’s sloppy slit and slurped up every bit of her daddy’s juice she could reach.

George leaned down and kissed Katie gently. “You were wonderful, Katie.”

She smiled at him sleepily, “You too, Mr ... George. Thank you for this.”

He chuckled. “You seem to forget that it was also quite pleasurable for me. Maybe we should be thanking each other.”

“Well, I’m glad you enjoyed it,” Katie replied. “But really, the thank you is more for your help in trying to give me and Judy a baby.”

“You should both be thanking me,” Judy said. “I’m the one cleaning up the mess, after all.”

“It looked to me like you volunteered,” George pointed out. “Quite eagerly, I might add.”

Judy nodded and smirked, “Touché.” She then turned her attention back to Katie, “Babe, you wanna try some of this? I promise, it’s really good. It’s kinda fruity and a little like, hmm ... honey, maybe? I don’t know exactly, but Momma said it tasted like dried figs. I can’t say, ‘cause I’ve never had ‘em.”

Katie shrugged and then nodded, “Okay, I’ll try.”

Judy used two fingers to scoop up a large dollop of her Daddy’s cream and offered it to Katie, who sniffed it and then sucked Judy’s fingers clean. “Mhmm ... that is surprisingly good.” She looked down between her legs at the slowly oozing paste still flowing from her. “Do you always make this much, George?” She was dumbfounded and amazed all at once.

He shrugged and said, “I guess so. I’ve never had the desire to track it scientifically or anything. The thought of collecting samples while having sex just puts a damper on things for me. So, I can only say that to me, it looks and feels like a normal amount.”

“But, like, every time?! Wow,” Katie mused, “then I might try some more the next time. Clearly, you’ve got plenty extra to give.” An impish grin graced her wholesome face. George kissed Katie, then Judy and headed toward the master bathroom for a quick shower.

When Shannon heard Judy’s door open, she quickly made her way to her sister’s room. She was greeted by the sight of Katie, lying on the bed, still holding her knees against her B-cup breasts as trickles of George’s daddy juice dribbled from her well-used hole.

“So,” Shannon began, hoping Katie would not want a repeat from George, “how did it go? I mean, I can see that Daddy finished, but how was it?”

“Daddy did great, and Katie was ... amazing, as usual.” Judy said.

Katie nodded. “It was ... wow. I think I understand why you can’t get enough of George,” she said to Shannon. “I was really scared about it, but he was...”

“ ... patient.” Judy finished Katie’s sentence.

Katie nodded, “Yeah, that’s the right word for it. But even after I was finally ready, he was so kind and...”

“ ... talented.” Shannon finished that thought for her.

“Yep. That’s it exactly ... so talented.” Katie added as a whisper.

“So, I guess you’ll be doing it with Daddy again?” Shannon asked.

“Until we make a baby,” Judy said, “right honey?”

Katie nodded, “Oh yeah. Although, I’m not sure I can take more than a couple times a week, at most. That big dick really stretched me out. Whew!”

“Yeah ... it does that,” Shannon commiserated. “Alright well, congrats, I guess.” She was genuinely pouting as she stood to leave.

“Hey! Slow down there, sis,” Judy said. “Who peed in your cereal?”

“It’s just ... I don’t know,” Shannon said honestly. “I’m sorry, but I was kinda hoping you wouldn’t want to keep going after you did it with Daddy the first time.”

“Is ... are you jealous?” Judy asked.

“No! Well ... maybe. It’s just that I already have to share Daddy with Momma, and I didn’t want him sharing his baby makers with anyone else. But I love you both and I know you want a baby as much as I do, so I’ll just learn to live with it.”

“Hey,” Katie beckoned Shannon closer. The younger girl sat on the edge of the bed and sighed; shoulders slumped. “Listen Shannon, I have no intention of taking your father away from you. Judy and I are just lucky that he’s willing to help me try to get pregnant.”

“Momma said that your approach is to focus on making a baby, and if you enjoy it, then that’s a bonus. Is that true?” Shannon asked.

“That’s exactly right.” Katie answered. “See? I’m using your father as a sperm donor. Obviously, I knew he had a massive dick, ‘cause we see each other naked so often. But until today, I didn’t know that he’s also sweet, and patient and cums by the fuckin’ gallon!” she laughed. Soon, the Fleming sisters joined the giggles. Katie continued “But as you said, the fact that the process is enjoyable is just icing on the cake for me. I have a feeling that your approach is different though, isn’t it?”

Shannon was beginning to relax again, she nodded and smiled. “Yeah, Momma said that my approach is to chase the pleasure and hope to get pregnant along the way. She’s right, I suppose.”

Judy sat next to her sister and hugged her close. “Your way sounds like more fun,” she chuckled. “Besides, you know you can’t lose Daddy to another woman. You’re the one who cast the spell, remember? You unintentionally made your body the very image of his fantasy.” She kissed Shannon’s cheek, adding, “Don’t worry, kiddo. As soon as Daddy squirts a baby into Katie, she and I will be finding our own place. Then, it’ll just be you and Momma competing for his special sauce,” she giggled to herself.

“True.” Shannon responded. “Unless I have a baby girl and she grows up infatuated with Daddy too. If that happens, I’ll be in the same boat Momma’s in now.”

Judy looked her sister in the eyes and said, “I honestly have no response to that. Now, get out of the way so Katie can get to the bathroom.” She playfully swatted Shannon’s little butt.

George and Katie tried again three days later. As expected, Judy supervised. And once again, the event ended with Katie on her back, filled to overflowing with George’s cream, knees pulled to her breasts as Judy tenderly caressed her through the afterglow phase.


Less then three weeks later, Shannon asked George if he could call the doctor for her. She’d been sick the past two days, vomiting occasionally. Within an hour, the doctor visited and drew labs. Less than two hours after that, she phoned with the results. To no one’s surprise, but everyone’s happiness, Shannon was pregnant. With all the information at the doctor’s disposal, she estimated Shannon had conceived sometime within the previous 4 weeks.

Many celebratory tears were shared by the four women living in the Fleming house. Almost without pause, they all began huddling and making plans for the new life that would meet the world in about 8 months. George made sure Shannon knew how happy he was before he left the ladies to their nesting plans.

As it turned out, fate decided to deal out happiness in consecutive weeks, because it was only six days later when Katie began to experience pregnancy symptoms herself. Once again, George had the family doctor make a house call. And once again, they received unsurprising news; Katie was with child.

The doctor never said anything to anyone, inside or outside the family. But she did share some not-so-subtle looks with George during her second visit. Kat took it upon herself to take the doctor aside and lie straight to the woman’s face, claiming Shannon had gotten pregnant by a boy her own age, and that Katie had gotten pregnant by a guy she’d had a random hook-up with after a night of clubbing.

“Mrs. Fleming,” the doctor assured her, “it makes no difference to me. So, you can save your breath. I haven’t made it this long on Earth being a naive idiot. It’s plain to me that your husband got both those girls pregnant, and I suppose it’s probably plain to you as well.” She shrugged and then patted Kat’s hand. “All that matters is that the babies are healthy and well cared for, and that the rest of you are okay with what’s happened. Are you okay, Mrs. Fleming?”

Kat blushed and looked away for a moment before returning the doctor’s gaze. She nodded and smiled faintly, then said, “Yes. I knew it was happening, and I’m not just okay with it ... I encouraged it.”

“Well then, there’s no problem is there?” the doctor asked. “As long as it was consensual, and it sounds like both girls were agreeable to it, then the only thing that matters is that they both follow the prenatal directions I gave them. That’ll give ‘em both a better chance at squirtin’ out a healthy baby when the time comes.”

Kat hugged the doctor and thanked her for her kind words and discretion.


As the women did their best to plan out each unborn child’s life all the way up to college graduation, George turned his mind to the more immediate need he saw - space. He knew that Judy and Katie had wanted to get their own place, a notion he and Kat had supported. But he also knew his wife well enough to know that with Katie’s baby on the way, she’d want to keep everyone close.

Over dinner, he decided to pose a question to Judy and Katie. “I know you want to get a place of your own, and I still think that’s a good idea. But what if that place was really close to where we are now? Would you be open to that?”

Judy asked, “What? Like one of the other houses in the neighborhood? Daddy, they’re way too big for just us two and a baby.”

George shook his head. “Actually, I thought about that, but I’ve already had the lawyers look into it, and it wasn’t really feasible anyway – no one in this neighborhood is looking to sell their house right now. So, I scratched that idea pretty quickly.”

“So, if it’s not one of the other houses in the neighborhood, where were you thinking about us living that ‘really close’?” Katie asked.

“Actually, I was thinking of building another house on this property, back beyond that grove of trees there.” He pointed toward the back yard, beyond the sliding glass doors. Though no one except George and Kat ever even thought about it, the Fleming family owned almost a half section of land that extended behind the family home; just under a half-mile of acreage. The houses in their part of the neighborhood were all separated by large front and side yards. And street access was only available to the front of each these homes, so most people tended to forget that George also owned a large swath of land behind the back yards of these estates.

“So, you’d just ... like ... build another house for us?” Katie asked, incredulous.

George nodded. “Nothing too fancy. Maybe 3 bedrooms, bath and a half, nice kitchen. Ya’ know, something the two of you can make your own without having to start your lives together in some ratty little studio apartment. What do you think?”

Kat interjected, “George, why don’t you let them talk it over first? It’s a big decision for them, after all.”

He shrugged. “Fine by me, but I’ll need to know your answer pretty-dang soon. ‘Cause if we’re gonna go for it, we should start sooner than later. After the first real deep freeze, we won’t be able to start construction.”

Everyone else at the table looked at him with confusion. He explained, “Construction crews don’t want to work through freezing temperatures. Plus, that kind of weather makes some things very challenging – like pouring a concrete foundation and getting it to cure properly. Not that it can’t be done, mind you ... it’s just not the preferred way to do things. So, we’d probably be stymied until next spring.”

“Give us a few days, and we’ll let you know, Daddy,” said Judy.

For the next couple days, Judy and Katie discussed it with great depth and detail. On the evening of the third day, they informed George that they would be delighted to accept his generosity. They would live on the estate grounds in a new home he would have constructed, just as he described.

With the housing situation for Judy and Katie decided, George only had one additional renovation project in mind; In the backyard, he wanted an inground pool and hot tub, plus a cedar-lined sauna and small pool house where the family could keep some swimwear. After all, if they had company over, they would be forced to wear clothes in the yard and pool area.

Once the plans were complete and construction had begun on Judy and Katie’s new abode, he made arrangements for a separate crew to begin work the following spring on his vision of relaxation.


Shannon did test out of her high school courses early, officially graduating at the age of 16. Because she’d been home-schooled, there was no elaborate ceremony to attend. But she would have skipped it anyway, since she her body seemed to visibly expand every day. Her feet hurt constantly, her belly stuck out so much that her stupendous breasts lay spread on top of it, her back hurt, and there were all those other side effects that made her feel gross; hemorrhoids, gassiness, overall water-retention ... etc. To top it all off, she couldn’t even see her own vagina anymore, which meant she had to rely on her mother to shave her a couple times a week. Not that Kat minded.

Katie was experiencing all these same side effects at nearly the same rate. The only difference being that her breasts weren’t unwieldy behemoths. Katie’s chest had started out measuring 32B, eventually swelling to 36C’s as her milk production hit its zenith. Whereas Shannon’s measurements prior to her pregnancy started at 28E and eventually reached an astounding 30H!

Having been through the process with his wife twice before, George knew that both ladies needed regular reassurance of their beauty, and he was happy to give it, especially since he felt it to be true. Sure, deep down, he felt that both women had been more sexually attractive before their hips and thighs had ballooned out. But he truly believed that they were both enticing, regardless of their temporary pudginess. At least, he hoped it was temporary. His wife, Kat, had been able to quickly return to her pre-pregnancy body shape after the birth of each of their children. George dearly hoped Shannon’s body would follow suit.

True to her word, Katie stopped approaching George for sex after she knew she had conceived. Shannon, on the other hand, seemed to be in a state of near nymphomania. For months, she accosted him at least once per day as the hormones raged inside her. For a while, she got into the habit of catching him during his morning shower. She would step into the mist next to him and demand that he plow her from behind. Other times, she would find him on the back patio and simply pull his arm until he followed her to her room, where she would lock the door, then ride him until his pecker was too tired to continue. Most recently, she’d found him in his study and begged for him to scratch an unreachable itch in her pregnant pussy. When her father warned her that he was going to explode, she moved off him and knelt between his feet, directing his thick hose as it spurted and sprayed his pearly cream all across her titanic tatas. She then kissed him and went to the family room to watch television.

Kat walked through the den to grab something only to find her youngest daughter on the sofa, idly smearing her father’s globby jizz around her milk jugs and over her distended belly. She sighed heavily and shook her head. “Just don’t get any on the furniture, okay honey?”

“Okay, Momma,” the 16 year-old replied. “By the way, I’m gonna need to go shopping pretty soon.”

“What for, sweetie?”

“I think it’d be a good idea for me to start wearing a nursing bra,” Shannon answered. “These things are so heavy that they’re really starting to sag down, and I don’t want ‘em to stay that way too long, or they might stay that way. Plus, I have a sneaking suspicion that before too much longer, I might start leaking. And we all know how much you hate for us to get any liquids on the upholstery.”

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.