The Coptic Grimoire - Cover

The Coptic Grimoire

Copyright© 2022 by velvetpimp

Chapter 6

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 6 - An ancient scroll is unearthed which contains 'witchcraft magick' spells and incantations. A studious man and his family are deeply effected by its contents. ** STARTS SLOW. MOST TAGS WILL ONLY COME INTO PLAY LATER IN THE STORY **

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Tear Jerker   Magic   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Facial   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

“I know it might sound hypocritical for me to say,” Kat told George, “But I’m a little bit sad that Judy’s body changed so much.”

Kat had never before given any indication of having misgivings about their eldest daughter’s new body shape. Judy had used a spell which had not been fully or correctly translated from the Coptic scroll, unexpectedly granting herself a penis in the process.

George was a little surprised at Kat’s candor. “Huh? But I thought you loved Judy’s ... new parts.”

“I know, and I do. But ... I’d really like to have a grandbaby.” Kat responded.

“Ah, now I see.” George nodded. “The nana clock is ticking now, is it?”

His wife nodded, “Boy howdy! Don’t get me wrong, I’m thrilled we have our two wonderful daughters. And I’m still happy I got my tubes tied after two kids. But there’s a huge part of me that craves taking care of a baby again. I wish Judy and Katie could give us one...” she sighed. “But I know I’m just being silly. With the way Shannon looks, she’ll probably have to knock the boys back with a stick by the time she moves out to attend college. I might end up with more grandkids than I really want,” she chuckled.

George shook his head and smiled, “I sure hope it doesn’t work out that way, for Shannon’s sake.”

Kat leaned over and kissed him. “I know, honey. You want her to become the first female President/astronaut/archeologist/doctor in history.”

“Nothing wrong with that, right?” he asked.

“Not a thing – except the lack of sufficient hours in each day,” Kat quipped. “Besides, I know you’re not really scared of her getting pregnant while she’s away at school,” she reached down and gently squeezed his pajama-covered package, “you just don’t want our little girl rubbing her naked body up against any man but you.”

George sputtered and stammered a weak protest. “Hey! That’s not fair ... you’re ... damn it, Kat!”

“Oh c’mon, babe,” Kat said as her soft hands kept manipulating his heavy cock through his thin pajama pants. “You don’t need to put on any kind of fake protest for my sake. Remember, I know you better than that. I know every wonderful thing about you. It’s quite possible that I know your mind better than you do.”

“Damn it,” George thought, “that’s all true, and she knows it.” George was very careful to avoid reacting. His cock, however, was slowly rising with the thought of his next session with their busty daughter. Since the first time he and Shannon had explored each other’s naked bodies, he had slowly become more and more infatuated with her form and her eagerness. It certainly didn’t hurt that Shannon seemed to be even more driven by lust than he was.

“She’s the only one in the family that can take this monster of yours all the way inside her.” She reminded her husband. “You remember what she feels like, don’t you? You remember the sensations that overwhelmed your whole body when you were pounding that little slit of hers while you manhandled and sucked on those big titties? Just imagine it, George - our little girl calling out to you, begging you to cum inside her tight little pussy.”

George was able to stifle a low moan. Mostly.

“Imagine those boobs of hers getting even bigger with milk,” his wife added, still stroking his meat through the fabric of his sleepwear. “Imagine how heavy they’ll be then. She’ll be so swollen that she’ll need her Daddy’s help to relieve the pressure. Can you imagine what how her milk will taste?”

With that, George whimpered, closed his eyes and began to cum inside his pajama pants. Great gobs of gooey goop drenched his thin pajamas, creating a huge puddle on his abdomen and crotch that quickly soaked through his clothing before running off him to the sheets below.

“Oh my!” Kat said quietly. After a pause, she added, “Next time you feel like hiding your fantasies from me, just remember this moment. I told you – I know you better than yourself. The idea of you getting our little girl pregnant made you cum so hard, if it hadn’t been in your pants, it probably would have painted the ceiling!”

“Honey ... I’m ... but you...,” George stammered.

“Oh hush. I’m not judging you, sweetie. You should know that about me by now - I don’t just pick random kinky things to talk about when we get naughty with each other. When I bring something up, it means I’m fantasizing about it too.” She gave her husband a brief kiss and said, “Now that you’ve drenched yourself in daddy sauce, you should go clean up.”


Judy and Katie were beyond excited for their trip to Europe. In preparation, they had decided to learn as much conversational French and Italian as possible before their travels began. In the weeks before they departed, the rest of the family got a full dose of their broken translations and humorous attempts at pronunciation, though George had to admit, they were both impressive in their effort and overall language assimilation abilities.

On the evening before their departure, Judy sat in Shannon’s room. She had gone there ostensibly to spend some ‘sister time’ with Shannon before leaving. But it quickly turned into a much more involved conversation. Instead of just relaxing and gossiping, Shannon wanted to share details of her recent couplings with their father.

“I’m telling you, Judy,” Shannon began, “I’m gonna convince Daddy to put a baby in me. Before you and Katie get back from your trip, I’ll be holding his cum inside me. I guarantee it.”

“Bullshit,” Judy said. “There’s no way Daddy will agree to that, much less Momma.”

“That’s where you’re wrong,” Shannon said confidently. “I already told Momma that I want Daddy to get me pregnant and she didn’t protest at all.”

Judy’s eyebrows scrunched together. “Really?” she asked doubtfully.

Shannon held up her right hand, “Honest to God. When I said it the first time, she...”

“The first time?” Judy asked incredulously. “How many times have you told our mother that you want her husband to give you a baby?!”

Shannon shrugged, “I don’t know ... maybe 5 times. And she never got mad at all. If anything, she just stops and thinks about it for a minute before acting like she never heard me. But the last time, she reacted a little ... she kinda smiled and stared out the window for a minute. Then she kissed me on the forehead and said, “Well, baby, we’ll have to see how your father feels about that.”

“No shit?” Judy was shocked.

“None,” Shannon responded, “That’s what she said, I promise.”

“Damn...” Judy whispered. “I never would’ve guessed it.”

“Same here,” Shannon said, “but I hope she’s not just yanking my chain. ‘Cause I really do want Daddy to squirt inside me and make a baby. I’ve been dreaming about it since before we used the scrolls.”

“And you’ve certainly got the milkers for it,” Judy teased while giving a quick squeeze to one of Shannon’s naked boobs.

“Har har,” Shannon responded with sarcasm, but then began giggling while lifting and dropping her fun bags. “You’re not wrong though,” she said, under her breath.

They joked and laughed with each other for quite a while, then joined their parents in the family room for a movie and some popcorn. When Judy was finally tired enough to turn in for the night, she hugged each of her family closely and kissed them warmly. She and Katie would be leaving for the airport just after daybreak the following day, so she got her goodbyes out of the way early, then retired to her own bedroom.


At her mother’s insistence, Judy and/or Katie called home at least once a week to check in. The two young travelers had spent their first couple weeks in the UK, then moved on to France for the next couple weeks. After that, they planned to be in Italy for a couple weeks, then Greece, then Spain. George had a sneaking suspicion that their travels would be further extended after that. He knew Judy well enough to know that once she and Katie were fully inured to the holiday lifestyle, it would be difficult to draw her back stateside. But Judy hadn’t asked for more money yet, which meant they were still scheduled to be back home after Spain, in about 2 months’ time.

They had only been gone for almost a month and were still in southern France. During the weekly call with her mother, Judy mentioned something she and Katie had been discussing.

“Momma,” Judy began, “just so you know, Katie and I want to have kids. We’ve been talking about it – a lot, and we’re still trying to decide whether adoption is the right path for us. But I wanted you to know that we are discussing it.”

Kat was thrilled to hear the news. “Honey, I think that’s wonderful! You’ll both make such good parents. I just know it in my bones.”

They discussed many other topics during the call before Judy signed off and promised to follow-up again the next week.


“Daddy,” Shannon asked meekly, “has Momma talked with you about babies recently?”

George was so startled that he almost shot coffee through his nose. He coughed and sputtered before wiping his face and answering her as calmly as he knew how. “What, uh ... what exactly are you referring to, sweetie?”

It had been almost 2 weeks since the last time she’d mentioned her own desire to make a baby with her father, to which her mother had uttered the hope-inducing response “we’ll just have to see how your father feels about that”. Since then, George, Kat and Shannon had shared quite a few sexual encounters together. In every case, Kat had been adamant that George not cum inside Shannon’s fertile young passage. But Shannon correctly assumed that her parents had spoken about her wish to be impregnated.

“Ah...,” George answered. “Well, yes, honey, we have talked about babies recently. As a matter of fact, your mother raised the subject again just a few nights ago. She said you told her that you’d like to get pregnant.” George watched his daughter’s body language and eyes very carefully, hoping to ensure that he’d get an accurate read on her as the conversation progressed. “Is she right? Do you actually want to have a baby?”

“Yes!” Shannon’s reply burst from her mouth before she quickly calmed herself. “Ahem. I mean, yes. I do want to have a baby. But only if you help me make it.”

George’s mouth began to feel dry. “Yeah, that’s what your mother said. Honey, are you sure ... have you thought this through all the way? What about college? What about starting a career after you graduate from the university? And what if you meet an amazing guy while you’re away at school? Huh? Have you considered all those things?”

Shannon nodded slowly. “Yes, I have considered all those things, Daddy. Here’s the way I see it; First, I don’t plan to leave to go to college. I’m going to attend the one that happens to be less than 10 miles from our house. Ya’ know, the same one Katie just graduated from?” She pointed in the general direction of the local campus. It was a fine school and well-regarded in the academic community. Shannon’s studies certainly wouldn’t suffer.

“Second, I’m not interested in meeting some guy at college. Sooner or later, you’ll get it through your head that I meant what I said all those years ago, Daddy. You’re the only man I’ll ever truly love. Period. Why do you think I would go through all the trouble of trying to make my body perfect in your eyes if I was gonna try to find someone else?!” she asked, her frustration with his stubbornness showing for an instant.

George tried to respond, “Honey, I understand what you’re saying, but...”

“Daddy, hush - I’m not done yet.” Shannon grabbed his hand and squeezed gently. “Since way before I used the Coptic scroll, I’ve known in my heart that you’re the perfect man. And then, I used the magic from that scroll to make us physically perfect for each other. And now, I want ... no, I need to feel your baby growing inside me.”

George sat silent for several moments, his expression unchanging. The longer this continued, the more fearful Shannon became. Then she noticed something - a single tear rolling down his cheek. “I ... it’s ... you have no idea...,” George stammered.

Shannon began to weep empathetically. “What is it, Daddy? I’m sorry ... did I say the wrong thing?”

Very slowly, George shook his head. “No, baby. You didn’t do anything wrong. I’m just ... there’s no way you could have known how much I’ve wanted this.”

With that, Shannon rounded the kitchen table and planted herself in her father’s lap, wrapping her arms around his neck, she kissed him on every part of his face while they shared some more tears of joy.

“Honey,” George continued, “I honestly didn’t even know I felt this way until your mother started talking about it. She’s the one who saw it somewhere deep inside me. She’s the one who convinced me that a fantasy I didn’t even know I had didn’t need to be hidden any longer.”

“Well, I’ll just have to think of some special way to thank her then,” Shannon smiled.

George suddenly had a moment of sobering clarity. “We still have to talk about a lot of things before we, ya’ know ... try to make a baby. And your mother will need to be included in those conversations. Do you understand? So, for now, all I can tell you is that IF we can all agree on the other matters, then I’m on board. There’s no single thing on Earth that would make me happier than to make a baby with you, sweetie.”

“Of course, Daddy.” Shannon replied before locking lips with him and engaging in a prolonged bout of tongue jousting.

When the kiss eventually ended, George added, “Now sweetie, you do know that conception is not often achieved on the first try...”

“Yeah,” Shannon replied, “so?”

“So that means we might have to try over and over,” he smirked, “and over and over and...”

Shannon’s face was beaming as she silenced him with another kiss.


Kat had spent the day with some friends, catching up, gossiping, sharing brunch and shopping. When she returned home in the late afternoon, she was met by a joyfully overamped Shannon.

“He said yes, Momma!” the busty teen wrapped her arms around her mother’s neck and squeezed her tightly. Kat’s arms were still laden with shopping bags, her purse and God knows what else, so she couldn’t enjoy the embrace as much as she would normally. But she shared her daughter’s joy.

“Who’s he? What did he agree to?” Kat asked with genuine curiosity.

“Daddy agreed! He said he would put a baby in me!” Shannon pulled back from her mother, then jumped up and down a few times, still hyper with excited energy. Since the teen had stayed indoors all day, she hadn’t donned any clothing, a fact that was made all the more obvious when her enormous rack began bouncing, sloshing, wobbling and slapping with her movements.

Kat froze in her tracks. She had been pushing George in this direction for so long, urging him to give in to Shannon’s (and her own) desires. But even though she had seen some change in his attitude, she had not been optimistic that her plan would work. Now, it appeared her fantasies might be fully realized. Putting down her arm loads of items, she shared another hug with Shannon before pulling back and taking the teen’s face in her hands.

“Before you and your Daddy try to do that, we all have some things to discuss,” she said. “There are some things that need to be said out loud and agreed on so there are no problems down the road, okay?”

Shannon nodded, “That’s what Daddy said too. So can we talk about all of it now?”

Kat chuckled, “Well, it looks like my little girl is about to drive herself crazy with horniness.” She smiled.

“Momma ... you have no idea,” Shannon responded. “I’ve already fingered myself to two orgasms today, and I’m afraid all that did was fuel the fire. My pussy feels really hot and ... different ... almost like it’s hungry.”

Kat nodded, “I remember that feeling, sweetie.” She put one arm around Shannon’s waist. “Let’s go find your father so we can get the boring stuff out of the way.”


To no one’s surprise, they found George in his study, his nose crammed into one of the many heavy tomes kept there. When Kat got his attention, he smiled, rose and hugged her. He inquired about her day and they shared a brief kiss and started to discuss their dinner plans. This had gone on far too long for Shannon’s liking. She interrupted with a plaintive, “Momma...”

“Oh, right!” Kat said, “Shannon gave me the news about you two,” she smiled up at her husband. “And I told her that we all needed to have a talk before the two of you start trying to create your own tiny people.”

“That’s what I said too,” George replied, “well, something very similar anyway.”

“So that’s why we’re here, Daddy,” Shannon interjected, “so we can have a discussion about whatever you two are worried about. And then, you and I can get started ... ya’ know ... making babies.”

“Ah. Yes, I see,” George responded. In that moment, he and his wife seemed to share a psychic connection with one another. They both smirked and decided to have some fun at Shannon’s expense.

“Maybe we ought to have dinner first,” Kat said.

“Not a bad idea,” George agreed. “Of course, I do still need to go by the bookstore and do some work before close of business tomorrow. Maybe we should wait until after I get done over there.”

Shannon couldn’t take it anymore. To her, it seemed that her parents were unaware of her raging need to feel her father inside her at once. “Oh, come on!” She interjected. “Are you seriously gonna tell me that I have to wait until tomorrow night?!”

George and Kat broke into shared laughter. “You should see your face right now, honey,” Kat said to Shannon while pointing. “You can relax, we’re not that cruel. But, I do need to get something from the master bedroom first. I’ll meet you two at the kitchen table.”

A few minutes later, Kat entered the kitchen and phoned for a pizza to be delivered. Once that call was ended, she joined George and Shannon at the table. “Right.” She produced a legal pad, on which she had written a header, an intro and one paragraph of what looked like boilerplate personal agreement verbiage. “First, let me say how thrilled I am that my handsome husband and one of our beautiful daughters have agreed to make a baby together. I’m aware that incest, and especially inbreeding, are frowned upon by most people. But this has been a fantasy of mine for many years - two of the people I love most, trying to make another one that I’m sure I’ll love just as much ... it’s ... perfect.”

Kat continued, “While we have this discussion, the three of us will undoubtedly come up with some guidelines that we will all need to follow so no one gets hurt. I’m not talking about rules for sex. Instead, we’re going to discuss bigger, life-defining stuff. As we come up with the guidelines, I’ll write them on this homemade contract. And when we’re done, we’ll all sign it. Now, I know it wouldn’t exactly hold up in court or anything, but that’s not my intention. Instead, I just want to make sure there’s confusion, and that we are in formal agreement before moving forward. Does that make sense? Is everyone okay with that?”

George and Shannon both nodded.

“Good. Then let’s get started. First,” Kat said while looking at Shannon, “your father believe you should complete your education. I know your grades already show you at a very high level and that you’ve been thinking about trying to test out of your high school courses so you can move onto college earlier. That’s fine. But there will be no room for argument on this, do you understand?”

Shannon nodded. “Yes ma’am, and I still plan to at least get my bachelor’s degree, maybe my master’s, even if I’m pregnant or already have a child at home.”

“Good girl,” George responded, which caused Shannon’s cheeks to redden very slightly. Every time she heard that phrase from her father, her southern lips flushed with humidity. It was involuntary, almost like a chain of Pavlovian muscle spasms.

“The next item,” Kat said, “is primarily for my own benefit. Shannon, honey, I need to know how serious you are about wanting your dad to be the only man in your life. So, I’ll ask it this way; If your dad asked you to marry him, what would you say?”

Without hesitation, Shannon answered, “I would say ‘yes’, and ask how quickly could we arrange to get a preacher over here.”

“Yeah, that’s what I expected,” Kat said. “Well, I’ll tell you both now that I’ve been wrestling with this for quite some time. I’m ashamed to say it, but I’ve been jealous that you might steal your Daddy away from me.”

George reacted with genuine surprise. Shannon immediately started shaking her head and responded, “No way! I wouldn’t do that to you, Momma. I know how much you both love each other, and I don’t want to do anything to hurt that. You posed a hypothetical question and I answered it honestly, that’s all. But...,” she continued, suddenly more timid, “I would like to be able to fall asleep in the same bed as Daddy, and wake up with him every morning, just like you do.”

Kat had been holding up her hands to regain the other’s attention. “No one needs to get upset. I told you how I had been feeling in the interest of open and honest communication. After a lot of meditation and quiet time on my own, I’ve come to the conclusion that I only need you both to assure me that I still matter.” She began sniffling as a few tears graced her cheeks. “I don’t wanna feel like some old, barren woman you tossed aside just because a big boobed newer model came along.”

George and Shannon immediately enveloped Kat in a family embrace. From both her sides, she was wrapped in the loving arms of her husband and daughter. After a brief but cathartic session of shared tears in which George and Shannon did their best to convince Kat she wasn’t old, nor was she going to be tossed aside, they each returned to their seats.

“Okay,” Kat sniffled, “thank you for that. I feel better now. But remember, I’m a woman and we ladies sometimes require regular reinforcement of support. Don’t be surprised if it seems like I’ve temporarily forgotten our bond. You’ll just have to do your best to calm me down again so I can see straight.”

Both father and daughter agreed, sharing their warmest smiles around the table.

“Shannon,” Kat continued, “honey, you’re welcome to sleep with us in our bed whenever you like. However, I’m gonna start locking the door when your father and I need some one-on-one time, okay? But I promise to unlock it again before we retire for the evening.”

“So,” Shannon spoke up, hoping to clarify what her mother had just said, “when you want Daddy to yourself, you’ll lock the door. But otherwise, it’s okay for me to come in anytime?”

“That’s right, sweetie. Can you live with that?” Kat answered.

“Sure. The door locking thing is a good idea. For a while now, I’ve been nervous about barging in on you two and interrupting something ... special. I don’t know why I didn’t think of the lock myself.”

“Wonderful,” Kat said. “Now, on to your sister.” Kat breathed a long sigh and looked at George. “When Judy and Katie get back from their vacation, we need to have a sit down with them and let Katie in on our family rules about sex. We’ve known her long enough now that I’m not worried about her freaking out too much and telling the neighbors or anything, but it will still be a challenging conversation. Are you comfortable telling Katie that you’re trying to get Shannon pregnant?”

George pondered it for a few moments and then said, “I am. To be honest, I’ve been terrified that Katie would find out about our ... sessions, just because I hate the idea of what could happen if she gets mad at us, or just gets drunk one night and can’t keep her mouth shut. But the truth is that I’ve grown to trust Katie enough that it’s not as large a concern for me anymore.”

“Good,” Kat said, “The next topic goes back to Shannon. For everyone outside this household, you’ll be seen as an unwed, single mother. Does that bother you at all?”

“Nope. Not even a little,” Shannon replied. “I mean, if we were living in the 1950’s or some other ancient time, then it would really be a problem.” They heard George chuckling. “But nowadays, there’s not as much of a stigma on unwed mothers. In fact, some women are praised for raising a child on their own. And I won’t have to do that, ‘cause you’ll both be here to help me.”

Kat reached across and patted Shannon’s cheek lovingly. “Smart girl. Okay, that brings me to my final point; monopolizing your father.”

Shannon rolled her eyes. “Momma, we’ve been over this before. I told you then that I’d only try to get Daddy in bed with me four times a week, and I’ll honor that.”

“That’s very good of you, sweetie. But I’m talking about moving forward from that arrangement. Since you’ll be sharing our bed regularly, there are some things I want to say plainly so we can agree on them, okay?”

Shannon shrugged, “Alright.”

Kat nodded, “George, you can speak up if you want to make any changes to this, but I’m assuming that this part will primarily devoted to Shannon and I.”

George nodded his understanding.

“Right,” Kat said, “We’ve already agreed that I will lock the master bedroom door when I want your father to myself. I’m suggesting that you do the same, only in your room. If you want to spend time alone with your father, do so in your room, with the door locked. Since you’ll be sleeping with us regularly, there will likely be situations where all three of us are involved sexually. And that’s fine, as long as all three people want to be involved. I don’t want to feel like I’m being pushed out of my own bed just because the horny goats next to me couldn’t restrain their urges. Does that make sense?”

George nodded. Shannon giggled and agreed to her mother’s terms before adding, “So ... it sounds like I’ll be able to get Daddy inside me more than four times a week now.” Her impish grin made her parents chuckle.

“Now, I’d like to ask you a question, sweetie,” Kat addressed her daughter, “is it okay with you if I’m in the room the first time your Daddy tries to get you pregnant? I won’t get involved if you don’t want me to, but I’d really like to be there and watch it happen.”

Shannon looked back and forth between her mother and father before shrugging and answering, “Sure. It’s fine with me. Can we go do it now?”

Kat motioned for her daughter to take the lead.

Since her mother wanted to be present for the big occasion, Shannon decided to pull her father all the way down the hall toward the master bedroom. Her own room was arranged in a way that Kat would almost have to stand in the hallway. As soon as they made it to her parent’s room, she turned and pulled her father in for a passionate, sloppy kiss. She rubbed her body against his with feline grace. Intermittently, she would trap one of his legs between hers so she could grind her itching pussy on his thigh. Shannon and her father continued this for quite some time, each of them exploring the skin of the other.

Looking at her father, she said, “Daddy, I don’t wanna use any lube this time, ‘cause I don’t know if it’ll do anything weird to your baby makers. So, I’m gonna need help to get extra, extra wet for you. I’m pretty slippery already, but would you lick me for a while? Please?”

“With such a delightful task, I should be asking your permission, little lady,” George quipped. He then eased her body onto the bed and dove to offer the pleasure his busty little girl had requested. Putting his fingers and entire mouth to use, he proceeded to tease her, lick her, probe her and gently bite her until Shannon’s moans grew deeper and needier. Slowly, he helped her climb the hill toward her orgasm until the gorgeous teen began to demand that he fill her.

“Daddy! Oh my God ... that’s ... yeah, yeah, YEAH.” She became rigid as her inner thigh muscles started to twitch and shiver. Soon, her body relaxed again, and she looked into her father’s eyes. “Now, Daddy. Put it in me now. Please. I need it.”

George had been waiting to hear those words and he literally jumped at the opportunity. Quickly finding his place between her thighs, he eased the first few inches of his rampant rod inside his youngest daughter’s constricting coochie. Shared moans echoed around the room. They both barely registered hearing Kat’s grunting behind them as he continued entering Shannon. Slowly. With each mini-lunge, a little bit more of his thickness was enveloped in her sacred, sugary sluice. Shannon brought her feet down on her father’s firm butt cheeks and began hunching toward him with her hips. Her heels spurred him while her groin hungrily moved toward the invading prong in her hairless teen snatch. Until, finally, he was fully seated inside her.

They both rested for a moment when his spongy cock head bounced off her cervix. As they did, Shannon began raining little kisses onto her dad’s face. He savored the full body sensation of being so deeply planted inside her while her bounteous boobs were squashed into his chest. Unable to restrain himself any longer, he began to slide in and out of the teen’s tight trap, his balls slapping her tiny, pink butthole with every stroke.

“Sweetie,” George said, “I’ve been waiting for this for so long, I’m not sure I’m gonna last very long.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.