The Coptic Grimoire - Cover

The Coptic Grimoire

Copyright© 2022 by velvetpimp

Chapter 5

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 5 - An ancient scroll is unearthed which contains 'witchcraft magick' spells and incantations. A studious man and his family are deeply effected by its contents. ** STARTS SLOW. MOST TAGS WILL ONLY COME INTO PLAY LATER IN THE STORY **

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Tear Jerker   Magic   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Facial   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

George and Kat discussed Judy’s request of bringing Katie in on the secrets of the family’s physical changes and how the scrolls had been involved. Both parents were torn. On one side, they wanted to support Judy’s relationship with Katie and encourage her to follow their own example of open and honest communication.

On the flip side, they didn’t feel they knew Katie well enough yet to fully trust her with such sensitive information. How would informing someone outside the family affect Shannon? What if Judy and Katie dated for a while and decided to call it off? The more they discussed it, the more reasons they found to keep Katie in the dark.

Kat came up with a novel approach. They should simply wait and see how Judy and Katie’s relationship unfolded. Give it time. Give them time. But, since it was unlikely the two would be able to legally marry, there would not be a prenuptial agreement to bind Katie’s secrecy.

So, at some point down the road, maybe a year or more, George could offer Katie a position at one of the family companies. That would allow him to require specific privacy language be included in any legal documents related to her employment. Assuming Katie took on the role, the family could feel more secure because if their private information ever got out, Katie would face dire legal consequences. It sounded harsh, but over the years, George had learned that there were compassionate methods of approaching such a legal agreement.

George and Kat kissed and agreed to follow her plan. They would tell Judy that they were not open to sharing certain additional private information, at least not yet. Both parents prayed that Judy and Katie would move beyond the lust stage of their relationship and find long-lasting devotion to one another. Only time would tell.

With that settled, Kat changed the subject, “Now, to more pressing matters; I’ve been telling you for months to be ready for the next stage of Shannon and Judy’s lessons.” George whined to himself. Kat continued, “Hush, let me finish.”

“Fine,” George sighed.

She did. “Right. You’ve been so busy with your own little projects in the study that you’ve missed quite a few sessions with our young ladies. Let me tell you that those girls are so worked up over the thought of getting you inside them that feel like they’ll die unless you do it! And before you start protesting, remember why we’ve been doing all this; To provide a loving and safe environment for our girls to learn about sex. The next step is male/female intercourse - no two ways about it. And buddy, they are well aware of it.”

George rolled his eyes. Though his mind was bellowing in protest of the notion of coupling with his daughters, his body was signaling his inner-most desires. Kat noticed his heavy, semi-hard cock twitching as it laid across his left thigh.

“See?” Kat pointed. “Even that big ol’ dick of yours knows I’m telling the truth. They both need their Daddy to show them how good a woman can feel ... how to make a real man feel good, and just as important, they need to know how to safely navigate the mine field of physically sharing themselves with someone so intimately. Otherwise, I’m scared those girls will let their hormones run wild and they’ll find themselves knocked up and married to some white bread loser.”

George raised a finger to interject but was quickly shut down.

“I know, I know ... Judy can’t get pregnant. But my point is still valid - certainly, for Shannon, but also for Judy, in a different way. In Judy’s case, she believes she’s found the love of her life in Katie. But she still wants to know how it feels to have a real penis inside her. She’s told me more than once that she needs it. Honey, she needs it so she can make up her mind about her own sexuality. If vaginal intercourse isn’t as great as she imagines it’ll be, then she won’t feel conflicted in committing to Katie. If it does ... well ... I don’t know. And neither does she, and that’s the point. For all those reasons, I think you owe it to her, babe.”

“And as for Shannon, well you know how common it is for horned-up people to make stupid decisions, especially when they’re young. I firmly believe that we are doing a great service for our girls if they can experience the absolute highs of physical pleasure here, at home. That way, they’ll be much less likely to go out chasing it from someone who might not have their best interests at heart.”

Once again, George knew he’d lost the battle, and this time, he hadn’t even been allowed to speak. Yet his lovely wife had him convinced that the most caring thing he could do for his daughters was to slide his monster dong inside their slipperiest recesses. He sighed heavily as he felt his cock lurch in anticipation, “Okay, honey.”

“Good! Now, we just have to figure out which girl gets to go first,” Kat said, then she started talking to herself. “Should it be Judy, ‘cause she’s the oldest? Or maybe Shannon, ‘cause she’s the one who started all of this ‘perfect for each other’ stuff with the scrolls? Hmm.”

George realized he was out of his element. There was no way he could add anything of value to her line of thinking. “I’ll let you three work that out. Just please let me know what’s going on ahead of time, I’d rather not be surprised. You know how I can get if I’m flustered. I’d hate to do or say the wrong thing and ruin someone’s first time.”

“I will keep you in the loop,” Kat joked with a mocking hand salute. “But remember, just be yourself, sweetie. Your normal, caring, patient, loving self. All those qualities that made me fall in love with you so long ago are still the richest parts of your character. ‘Course, now you’ve also got this big ol’ pleaser between your legs,” she giggled while grabbing his dick to briefly give it a shake. “Trust me, they’ve both been literally begging to get you inside them for months now.”

George whimpered before nodding his understanding.

The next morning, following breakfast, Kat brought the good news to her daughters, opening up the discussion for their feedback. “Okay girls, your father has agreed that it’s time for you to take the next step in your sexual maturation.”

“Really?!” Shannon gasped excitedly. “Like, really? He’s gonna put it in me?”

“Or your sister,” Kat reminded her. “Your father has made it very clear that it’s up to the three of us to decide which of you will go first. I’ve got an opinion about it, but I’d like to hear your thoughts first.”

“Well, I mean, I am the oldest. So, doesn’t that mean I should get to go first?” Judy asked.

Shannon rolled her eyes, “I knew you would say that. But what about the fact that it was me that used the scroll in the first place? I’m the one that used the spell and gave Daddy his heeyuge dick.”

Kat could see this quickly devolving into a shouting match, or worse. She held up her hands to quiet her children and announced. “This is what I was afraid of. So, how about we come up with a way to let fate decide?”

Judy let out a snorting chuckle, “What ... like flipping a coin?”

“Hmm. You’re right, that wouldn’t feel quite right, would it?” Kate responded.

“What if we see who can make Daddy cum the fastest?” Shannon posited.

“Not fair,” Judy said. “There’s no way I could win that contest, not with you shaking those big melons in his face.”

Shannon smiled quietly to herself as she gazed down at her peaks, shimmying her shoulders just a tad to set them in motion.

“Yeah,” Kat agreed, “that wouldn’t be fair for Judy. How about this? What if you each drew a card from a deck and the highest card wins?”

Shannon shook her head, “Nuh-uh. Gotta be more than a one-and-done situation. Needs to be more randomized too.”

Kat stood and went to the family room, retrieved something from a cabinet and returned. Placing the device on the kitchen table, she said, “Okay then. How about if I use this card shuffler to take care of the randomization?”

Judy chimed in. “We’d still need to draw more than once though. Don’t you agree, sis?”

Shannon nodded. “Yep. How ‘bout best out of five? And between each round, mom has to use the card shuffler and scramble up the deck again.”

Judy thought about it for a moment, then nodded, “Sounds fair. When are we gonna do it?”

All eyes turned to Kat, who replied, “How about right now?”

Suddenly, there was a palpable sense of nervous glee in the room. Shannon and Judy were getting more and more moist with anticipation. Kat was also, but in her case, it wasn’t the anticipation of one’s first time. Instead, it was eagerness to watch one of her lovely daughters try to sheath their Daddy’s fat, juicy cock in their constricting quim.

Kat got a brand-new deck of cards from the family room cabinet, opened them, removed the jokers and information cards, then placed the deck in the shuffler. “Ready girls?” When both teens nodded eagerly, she pushed the button that started the shuffling machine. When it was finished, Kat repeated the process once more, then removed the deck and spread the cards on the table, face down. Each teen nervously took one card and slid it toward herself, not looking. “Okay girls, let’s see what you got,” Kat directed. Both cards were revealed.

“Shannon has a 7♦, and Judy has a J♣ – Judy wins round one!” the mother announced. “Next round coming up!” She then shuffled the deck twice more they repeated the draw / reveal process.

Eventually, they had gone through the whole rigamarole a total of 4 times, and the score was tied, 2-2. “Okay, this is the last time ladies! Next one’s the winner,” Kat said. “But first, I want to remind you both of something,” Kat began. “First, your father and I love you both very much. That’s not gonna change, no matter what. Second, your father is still going to have sex with you both. So even if you don’t win this little contest, you’ll still get to feel him inside you ... you’ll just have to wait a litte longer than the winner, okay?”

They both nodded. Secretly, they both had a rather pessimistic expectation of the last draw - both was sure the other girl would win. Kat shuffled the deck two more times and splayed the cards on the table face-down. Each girl took one card and immediately flipped it over. “Let’s see,” Kat said, “Judy has a Q♠, and Shannon has a K♦. Shannon wins!”

Judy did her best to accept defeat gracefully, rounding the table and hugging her sister briefly. “Congrats, sis. Don’t wear him out completely - make sure you leave some for me,” she quipped.

“Thanks,” Shannon answered before laughing at her sister’s joke. She then turned to her mother with excitement and asked, “So, when is it gonna happen? Can we do it now?!”

“Hold your horses, baby,” Kat said. “Your father has some business he has to finish up this morning. So, maybe this afternoon ... we’ll see.” Soon, Shannon was alone at the table, her nerves racing with anticipation.


George had, in fact, been wrapping up some business via phone while the girls were busy at the kitchen table. Once a winner had been decided there, Kat stepped into George’s study and quietly informed him that he would need to be free in the afternoon. Without any knowledge of Kat’s reason for her instruction, George just nodded and silently mouthed “okay” while covering the phone’s handset microphone with one palm.

Around lunch time, George emerged from his cave of work to enjoy a mid-day snack. At which time, Kat informed him of the morning’s proceedings and what had been decided.

“Shannon won fair and square,” she said. “She’s hoping the two of you can do something this afternoon. And, for the record, I will be in the room also.”

To George, it seemed curiously unsurprising that his wife would want to be present while he deflowered their youngest daughter. Certain that she wanted to be there to support Shannon, he simply nodded. Of course, he didn’t know that Kat’s primary reason for demanding to be present was so that she could pleasure herself to what promised to be an epic coupling. Imagining her busty petite daughter slamming herself onto her father’s horse cock made Kat tingle in anticipation.

“But you can relax for a little bit, if you want. Have a snack, then grab a quick shower, okay?” Kat said. “We want to be sure we do everything we can to make Shannon’s first time as special as it can be.”

George nodded again and decided to take his sandwich, chips and beer to the back patio.


About an hour later, George emerged from the shower and dried himself. On the vanity, he found his own fluffy white robe and a note from his wife:

Please wear this robe and nothing else. Love, (=・ᆽ・=)

George smiled and shook his head with bemusement. He quickly shaved and brushed his teeth before donning the robe and tying it closed around his waist. Following his wife’s wishes, he wore nothing underneath. When he stepped into the bedroom, he was greeted with the sight of his lovely wife, lounging on the bed, wearing nothing but a smile. She pointed to the other side of the room, where Shannon sat nervously in the reading chair. When the teen saw her father, she rose and walked toward him slowly. George’s jaw hit his chest, his eyes felt like they would leave his body and he felt dizzy for a moment.

Shannon was wearing the outfit Kat had purchased for her. On the petite teen, the skimpy white panties with little pink hearts hugged her slender waist. As George’s eyes continued northward, he almost forgot to breath; Shannon’s enormous, wobbling tits were only barely contained by the sheer white camisole top. The sheer size of her bustline held the draped garment away from her flat tummy, casting her belly button in shadows.

George’s cock began to lurch and buck inside the robe. He felt a dribble of precum fall from his cock, only to drip and run down his left leg. Whimpering, he was completely lost in lust over Shannon’s beauty.

“Shannon, honey, why don’t you help your Daddy take off that robe?” Kat advised.

The teen responded with an animalistic “hmgnm” before making her way closer to her father. She pulled the robe’s belt loose and grabbed the lapels of his garment, separating them. Faced with a full frontal view of her father, Shannon let out a tiny whimpering sound. Her needfulness was clear in her eyes. George could smell her arousal, tangy sweet.

Shannon started to descend toward his manhood, planning to take it in her mouth, but George stopped her. “Not yet, baby,” Kat said. “Let Daddy feel you first.”

It was as if his wife had been reading his mind. He knew it would only be a matter of minutes before he had to see Shannon completely naked again. Before that, he really wanted to get his hands on Shannon’s silk-covered knockers. “Ya’ know, in the interest of foreplay,” he lied to himself silently.

Consumed by lustful hungry greed, he did his best to be gentle as he palmed and teased Shannon’s fleshy fun bags through the silky camisole top. He tested the weight of each firm globe, then the squish factor, then began tweaking her nipples, sliding his thumbs across those quickly hardening points, eliciting moans of approval from the teen.

“Shannon,” Kat said, “I think it’s time for you to take off your top, honey. You know how much your Daddy loves your titties. You wished for your body to be perfect in his eyes, didn’t you? Well, let him see those beautiful big boobies of yours.” The teen grinned as her nervous blush became a slightly deeper hue. She pulled the garment over her head and tossed it aside, revealing her upper body to her father once again.

Each and every time George saw those fantastic fleshy globes, he marveled. But in such a setting, with her presenting her body for his pleasure, it took every ounce of restraint to keep himself from simply throwing her down and fucking her into a drooling puddle. Calming himself, George offered his daughter a warm smile and said, “You are simply gorgeous, Shannon.” He took her face in his hands and kissed her deeply. Passionately. When he pulled back, he could see her eyes still mostly closed, her lips still hungry for more of his mouth on her own. So, he gave her one more kiss before moving his face southward, to her jostling jumbo jugs.

Shannon cradled her father’s head in her hands, gently directing his lips and tongue as they assaulted her teenage tatas. He licked, slurped and sucked every centimeter of those cans, from her collarbone to the under crease of each delightfully heavy honker. Shannon was nearly debilitated with joy, her nipples so hard that they ached, her knees began to tremble. Her brain had temporarily forgotten how to form words, so she just moaned and giggled as her father continued to worship her squishy talents.

Though he could have happily feasted on Shannon’s tits for several more hours, it eventually dawned on George that there were other parts of her that needed his attention. Choosing the areola closest at that moment, he went as wide as his jaw would allow and locked his mouth on it, sucking as hard as he could while his tongue teased the nipple. He then pulled his head back, using the suction to pull her oversized udder outward. When her breast had stretched as far as his mouth could pull it, he released the suction with a a loud “PAWP”, and her trembling tit crashed back to her torso.

Smiling at his daughter again, he gave her a quick kiss before kneeling in front of her. His was eye-level with her little, heart-covered panties. The initial visual was amazing and her aroma was intoxicating. But on closer inspection, he could see a thin line of juices dribbling down her thigh. George felt his cock lurch again. He gave a whimpering moan as he slowly removed Shannon’s panties, revealing her tasty little hairless slit.

“Tasty” was the best possible word George could imagine to describe the delta his youngest daughter presented. He stood long enough to help Shannon to the bed, where he laid her on her back. He then knelt on the floor and eased his face ever closer to her inner thighs. He kissed and caressed her legs, then the puffy vulva and all around her slit – but teased her by avoiding her lips and clit. When he noticed her hips start to roll and twitch, he knew she was ready for his mouth.

He moved with inches of her glistening cooch, inhaling her scent deeply which caused his cock to begin lurching anew, drops of precum falling to the carpet beneath him. Like a man lost in the desert needs to find water, he needed to taste her. Shannon’s spasming hips and little whimpering sounds she emitted told him that she was just as needful as he. He dove in, lips first. He gave her entire slit a wide tongue bath. He teased her clit with the tip of his tongue. He tried to get as much of his probing tongue inside her as he could.

“OH MY GOD! Oh! That’s ... DADDY!” Shannon squealed. She laced her fingers into his hair and directed his movements, grinding her puss against his face while he used every trick he’d learned, trying to ensure she was as ready as possible for the next step.

Kat lay on the other side of the bed, furiously finger-banging herself as she watched her husband and youngest daughter. “That’s it, baby. You’ve gotta be really wet to get Daddy inside you, so let him help you get there, sweetie.” Very soon, Shannon’s body tensed, then twitched a few times, then relaxed. She giggled to herself quietly for a few moments, then reached for her father.

“Daddy, I’m ready. Will you put your dick inside me? Momma said we don’t have to use a condom since we already know we’re both healthy.”

George looked over to Kat, who nodded and said, “That’s true. Plus, we’ve already practiced putting rubbers on the dildos, so they know about safe sex. And today’s Shannon’s big day. Since she’s with the man she loves most in the whole world, there’s should be anything between you two that might ... lessen ... the experience. But you have to pull out,” Kat instructed her husband.

Shannon continued, “I’ve been dreaming of this for so long ... it’s like my whole body is on fire with electricity. I need it, Daddy. Please? I can’t wait any more.”

George, afraid he would lose himself and simply use his daughter’s body as a masturbation toy for his own gain, calmed himself once again. He took a few deep breaths, then smiled at Shannon. “I’ve been waiting for this too, baby. But I have to ask you ... are you sure you want to do this? I will love you the same no matter what. You know that, right?”

Shannon nodded, “Yes Daddy, I’m sure.”

George rose so his crotch would be aligned with Shannon’s. With one hand, he maneuvered the tip of his dick to the tiny, slippery opening his youngest daughter presented to him. He teased her for a moment, running his cock head up and down her slit. It only took a few seconds of this before Shannon’s hips began gyrating again. It was a primal, unstoppable biological urge; she needed to feel him penetrating her.

He slid the tip inside her and paused when she gasped. “Ooh!” Panting, she said, “It’s so much thicker than the dildo Momma bought.”

“That’s just the tip, baby,” Kat said. “Take a second to get used to it, then let your Daddy know when you want to keep going.”

“And remember, today is about you and your pleasure,” George added. “We can stop if you want to. No pressure, no judgement, no worries, okay?”

Shannon nodded to her father, “Keep going, Daddy.” He pushed another couple inches inside her, causing her to inhale sharply. “So big,” she whispered with her eyes closed. When she opened them again, she looked George in the eyes and said, “Keep going, Daddy. I want all of it inside me.”

He knew there was still a possibility of hurting her, but his own lust paired with her demands pushed him forward. He then pushed all but a couple inches inside her, causing her to gasp quietly, “Yes.” George began moving his cock in and out of her in gentle, slow strokes, prompting Shannon to purr with satisfaction.

“Damn, baby!” Kat said, “You’ve already got more inside you than I can fit. Wow!”

Shannon lifted herself up onto her elbows to look down at the connection between she and her father, intently watching as her little hole was stretched around his powerhouse pecker. “Oh God!” Shannon noted after a few strokes, “There’s more?” She was right, there were still a couple inches that George hadn’t tried to force into her yet. “Daddy? I want all of it.”

George had an idea. “Sweetie, why don’t we change it up some? Let me lie down on the bed and you can get on top.” He slowly pulled his cock from her slimy slit.

“Goody!” For an instant, Shannon sounded like a much younger version of herself. That was quickly rectified by her next statement. “Hurry up, Daddy. I need your cock back inside my pussy.”

With Kat on one side of him, he lay on his back and extended his arms toward Shannon. The teen straddled his hips and asked, “Can you help me get it started again, Daddy?”

He did just that, holding his massive member aloft so she could arrange herself and take him inside once again. She descended onto him with as much urgency as her tight twat would allow. Even with her teen twat cream at near gushing levels, his prong was so thick, her tightness wouldn’t allow her to take it all in one stroke. She felt every ridge and vein as she worked him inside her, in and out, one sloshing pass at a time.

“I know why you wanted to change positions, you ol’ dirty dog,” Kat said with a smile at her husband, “you just wanted to be able to relax while she rides you and you get to play with her titties.”

“Guilty as charged,” George muttered, then turned his attention back to Shannon. “But also because this way, you can control how deep you want to go and how fast.”

Shannon smiled devilishly before she slowly moved her hips upward, withdrawing his thick piece from her tight little snatch, all of him except the tip. Then, without warning, she pushed her hips down as hard and fast as she could, forcing his entire cock inside herself. She grunted and stopped moving for a moment. Her internal muscles were spasming and twitching on George’s cock, massaging him rhythmically.

“Holy shit!” Kat exclaimed. “You got the whole thing inside!”

Indeed, Shannon’s tiny butthole was resting on George’s balls. She had successfully taken her father’s entire monster dong inside her teen pussy. She not only felt incredibly full - she also felt complete. Timidly, she began to rise and fall again, working herself up and down his pole while George pawed and slurped at her wobbling tits. Occasionally, he would seem to lose control of his limbs and begin rubbing her all over her body, his shaking hands palming or caressing her anywhere he could reach. He liked holding onto her little bubbly butt cheeks almost as much as he liked holding onto her quaking chesticles.

“Daddy,” Shannon said between panting gasps, “I want you to really do it hard, can we try that?”

George answered her by grabbing those butt cheeks again and raising his hips to meet her downward thrusts. He could feel his cock head bouncing off her cervix with each stroke, eliciting little yelping squeals from his daughter.

“Yeah ... uhgn ... like ... that...,” Shannon grunted. They kept up this tempo and intensity for several minutes before Shannon spoke up again.

“Daddy! Oh!” her body tensed, her abdomen and thighs began twitching. George slowed a little bit, but kept up the same rhythm so Shannon could ride the wave as long as it lasted. Soon, she relaxed a bit and said, “Are you getting close, Daddy? Are you gonna cum inside me?”

George whimpered. Kat loudly announced, “Nope, not today! George, you better pull out of her before you cum. Do you hear me?”

He begrudgingly nodded and told Shannon, “You better move, sweetie ... gonna cum soon.”

She pouted for just a moment, pushing her bottom lip out, but very quickly said, “That’s okay, Daddy. My pussy is getting sore anyway. Can you cum on my titties, Daddy?”

George just nodded, “With pleasure, baby.” Panting, he added, “On your knees. On the floor.”

She smiled and pulled herself off him with a wet, slurping noise before scrambling to the floor and dropping to her knees. She used both hands to hold her delectable delights up for him to use as targets. Still flushed with exertion and happiness, she smiled up at him as he stood over her, his fist stroking his massive meat missile. Soon, his balls began to draw upward and his whole package tingled. “Cumming...,” he said, and started firing. Streams of pearly ropes leapt from his cock head to paint her quivering cans. She cooed and mewled as she felt his goo splatter onto her chest. Again and again, his balls sent gloopy salvos of his goo onto her shaking chest. Eventually, only dribbles and bubbles coated his cock head, which Shannon greedily took into her mouth, nursing the dregs of his essence straight from the source.

“Wow,” Shannon whispered. “Thank you, Daddy. That was the best thing in the history of ever. I mean, I dreamed about what it would be like, but the real thing was so much better,” she said while idly massaging his cream into her young yabos.

“Can I help you clean up some of that, baby?” Kat asked.

Shannon thought about it for a moment, then shook her head and answered, “Sorry, Momma. This time, I wanna keep it all for myself.”

Kat smiled and shrugged. “I thought you might say that, but you can’t blame a girl for trying.”

Shannon sat on the floor, rubbing her dad’s cum into her bounteous breasts until it became sticky. She rose to kiss her father one more time. “I love you, Daddy,” she said quietly. Sweetly.

George smiled at her and said, “And I love you, baby girl.”

Shannon turned to head toward the shower as Kat added, “You did very well, sweetie. But remember, this is a family secret, okay? I know you and Judy will end up talking about this, and that’s fine. But you better not go blabbing about this while Katie’s around. You hear me?”

“Yes ma’am.”


“The WHOLE THING?” Judy exclaimed, doubtfully. “Nuh-uh. No way.”

“I promise,” Shannon said, “and it was the best thing ever. It stretched me out and filled me up, like, every little spot in my pussy was full of him. He was so warm and tender, but really kinda like an animal too.”

“Shannon, you don’t have to fib to me,” Judy said. “We’ve all seen how big Dad’s cock gets when it’s hard. There’s no just no way you got it all inside yourself. I mean, you’re tiny!”

“You can go ask Mom. She’ll tell you that I’m not lying.”

“Fine, I will.” Judy said before storming out of Shannon’s bedroom. A couple minutes later, she returned, ashen. “I don’t believe it,” she muttered. “Jesus, Mary and Joseph ... how? I mean, for one, it’s astounding that you got that whole thing inside you. And secondly, how is it possible that you’re not in a wheelchair today?”

Shannon shrugged. “I don’t know. Maybe the incantation from the scroll had something to do with it ... ya’ know, the whole ‘perfect for each other’ thing? That’s the only thing that makes sense to me. Although I am pretty dang sore right now. But Momma said I’ll be fine in a day or two, just gotta lay off for a bit and the achiness will go away. I can’t wait ‘til my pussy feels better again so I can get Daddy back inside me,” the young teen hummed with remembered pleasure.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.