The Coptic Grimoire - Cover

The Coptic Grimoire

Copyright© 2022 by velvetpimp

Chapter 2

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 2 - An ancient scroll is unearthed which contains 'witchcraft magick' spells and incantations. A studious man and his family are deeply effected by its contents. ** STARTS SLOW. MOST TAGS WILL ONLY COME INTO PLAY LATER IN THE STORY **

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   ft/ft   Fa/ft   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Hermaphrodite   Tear Jerker   Magic   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Facial   Lactation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Big Breasts   Size   Small Breasts   Nudism  

With the words of his youngest daughter, George had been faced with the reality of his inner fantasies about the female form. Uncertain how to respond to her, he had hastily retreated to the safety of the master bedroom and his trusted wife, Kat. His sudden exit left Shannon alone in her own room to ponder the changes she’d experienced since that morning. In only a handful of hours, she’d attempted to bind her father to her as a lover using a magic spell. The fact that she’d mistranslated that part of the scroll herself didn’t seem as big an issue in that moment.

It slowly dawned on Shannon that even though the spell hadn’t done what she thought it would, it had worked! For proof of that, one only had to gaze at her chest, which had gone from a tight, perky little boobs to swaying, wobbling knockers in the span of a few hours. As her anxiety was slowly quieted by her parents’ measured reaction, she began to wonder just how big she was now. “I wonder if Momma still has a tape measure somewhere”, she mused. Rising to find her mother and ask about it, her body sent her some immediate reminders; First, she realized that it would take her some time to get used to the additional weight on her torso, the rapid increase caused her to feel a bit off balance. Maybe a teeny bit top-heavy, and a whole lot ‘front heavy’. The second, more pressing matter her body wanted to inform her about is the need to urinate. She hadn’t relieved herself since just after breakfast, and it was almost dinnertime.

She maneuvered her off-balance body down the hallway to the restroom, pushed down her shorts and sat on the toilet. After finishing her business, she automatically reached for some toilet paper and went to wipe herself. As soon as her tissue-covered hand made contact with her groin, she yelped. What happened to her pubic hair?! Pulling her hand from between her thighs, she peered down and was able to visually verify that the sparse hairs that had adorned her 14-year-old delta just that morning were no longer. She was as smooth as if she’d never sprouted a single pubic hair. “Momma! Can you come in the bathroom, please?” she called out. She didn’t scream or yell in fear, but it was clear to anyone who could hear her that she wanted assistance right away.

Kat heard her youngest daughter’s plea and went to her. “What’s wrong, sweetie?”

“Momma, it’s ... I...”, Shannon stammered.

“What is it honey? Are you okay?” Kat asked while moving to Shannon’s side and placing a hand on her forehead, a typical ‘mom’ move that allows her to feel if her child has a high temperature.

“No, yes ... I don’t know. It’s just ... look!” Still seated on the toilet, Shannon opened her thighs and pointed toward her groin. At first, Kat didn’t see a problem. But very soon, her eyebrows shot up.

“What’s the prob ... OH! Sweetie, did you ... shave?” Kat asked her youngest daughter. “You were so proud when you started growing hair down there ... you said you felt like a big girl. What made you want to do that?”

“I didn’t shave, Momma”, Shannon answered, bluntly.

“Sure”, Kat responded sarcastically, “so, what happened then? The pubic hair fairy came and took it all?” she chuckled to herself before remembering ‘the spell’. “OH! Oh shit! Do you think this because of the scroll thing you were translating?”

Shannon shrugged. “It’s the only thing that makes any sense. Not that it makes much sense anyway. But ... when Daddy helped me translate the section again, he showed me where I made the mistake and...”

Kat nodded. “Your father was just telling me about that, honey. He thinks the spell you tried to use made you and he to be physically perfect in each other’s eyes. Kind of like creating a fantasy image for each other, because that’s what you wanted. Is that right?”

“Kind of ... mostly ... well yeah”, Shannon replied. “But what I’m wondering is ... do you think Daddy would really be attracted to a girl like me who has big boobies and no pubic hair? I mean, it seems weird, doesn’t it?”

Kat smirked and paused before responding. “That’s not unusual at all honey. You have to remember that there are billions of people on earth and if you can imagine a body shape, you can be sure that there are people out there who are attracted to those characteristics. Heck, I’d say it’s pretty common for guys to be aroused by petite girls with big boobs.”

Kat continued, “Now, as far as the ‘no pubic hair’ thing goes, I’ve heard that a lot of guys like that. Some of them say it’s because it feels more sensual when the woman is smooth. Some say it’s ‘cause they don’t want to get hair in their mouth when the perform oral sex on the lady. But I’m guessing it has more to do with wanting to get sexy with younger women. Hell, most guys would prefer to have sex with a teenager as opposed to an old lady like me.”

“Mom!” Shannon slapped her mother’s shoulder, “you’re not old. Don’t even try fishing for sympathy. Besides, anybody can see that Daddy still finds you very attractive. And that’s what matters right? That the best man on the planet still loves you inside and out?”

Kat nodded and smiled. “It does matter most, honey. You’re right. But ... there is something else you should know ... and I’m not sure how to ... tell you what – you finish up in here and I’ll meet you in your room, okay?”

Shannon was a little confused, but followed her mother’s instructions. Kat walked back to the master bedroom. “Honey”, she said to George, “it’s time for me to have a very, VERY frank discussion with Shannon about sex.”

“I thought you’d already done that with both girls. Is there a problem?” George demanded.

“No, not really ... well ... no.” Kat shook her head. “But it’s time she and I discussed sex with everyday words - you know, without the medical terms. Sooner or later, she’s gonna find out about your new equipment and I’d rather her hear about it directly and in a calm manner.”

“I have to ask”, George began, “why are you doing this with Shannon first, instead of Judy? I mean, Judy is the older sister, after all.”

Kat nodded, “Yeah, I know. But Shannon is the one who’s apparently been using witch spells to wish for you to have a huge dick. So...”

George nodded his understanding, limited though it was.

“So, I’m gonna just tell her and see how she responds. Then, I can be there and keep her from freaking out. We don’t want her to base her entire understanding of sex on teenage rumors or some bullshit she read on that web world thingy.”

“The world wide web? The internet?” George asked, trying to ensure he was following his wife’s logic.

“Yeah, that”, Kat said before she slapped the tops of both her thighs and rose to stand in front of her husband. “By the way, Shannon’s pubic hair is gone. Like ... it looks like she never grew any at all. No stubble or anything. She’s convinced that it must have happened because it’s what you secretly want. And in the absence of any contrary evidence, I can’t disagree with her theory.” George’s thick cock twitched in his sweatpants. “But you and I can discuss that part later. And trust me, we will discuss it. Later.” Kat then kissed George briefly before heading down the hall toward Shannon’s room.


Kat found Shannon sitting in her desk chair, staring down at her own chest while idly hefting and dropping her boobs, testing their weight. Getting used to the feel of them dropping and shimmying around inside her tee shirt. “That’s something I’ve never been able to do, obviously”, Kat said, getting her daughter’s attention. “I’m a little jealous, to be honest.”

Shannon just giggled for a moment before answering. “I didn’t think I’d ever do this either. She lifted and dropped both cans one more time. “By the way, Momma, I wanted to know if you can measure them for me. I’m gonna need to get some new bras for sure.”

“That’s true”, Kat replied. “I’ll be right back.” She went to the master bedroom and retrieved the tape measure. As she re-entered Shannon’s room, she closed the door and said, “Alright, missy. Stand up and take off your top. We might as well do this properly.”

Shannon disrobed and stood in front of her mother.

“Hold your arms out, sweetie ... that’s right.” She measured around Shannon’s rib cage, where the bottoms of her heavy breasts attached to her torso. “Okay, that’s 28 inches.” Kat then moved the tape up, measuring around her daughter’s teen torpedoes, across the nipples. “Wow! Well, according to this, you’re going to need a 28E bra! Jesus ... this tape measure is sure getting a workout today.” Kat muttered as a whisper.

“Momma, you’re being silly. A tape measure can’t get a workout, it’s inanimate.” Shannon corrected.

“Yeah ... well ... okay, you can put your shirt back on and sit down now, honey”, Kat began. “You should know that the changes you’ve experienced because of the spell are not the only changes that have occurred.”

Shannon looked confused for a moment, but her logical mind quickly, and correctly, assumed her mom was talking about her father. “Oh no! Is Daddy okay?”

“Oh yes, honey. He’s ... just fine”, Kat replied. “But he’s not the same as when he woke up today, I can personally guarantee you of that”, she smiled wistfully while remembering the way her husband’s new cock had felt in her hands. So heavy, thick and veiny. “He ... uhm ... you’re Daddy ... he’s bigger than he used to be.”

“What ... like his ... you mean his penis?” Shannon asked nervously.

Kat nodded emphatically. “Yes indeed, that’s exactly what I mean. Although even though it’s still technically a penis, I don’t think that word applies anymore. It’s too big for that.”

Shannon began to blush and a slight grin creeped onto her lovely face. “How ... how big was it before? Can I ask that, Momma?”

“I suppose”, Kat shrugged. She was quickly resigning herself to this new ‘normal’. “He was just a little over 5 inches long before, and probably average thickness”, she answered. “Don’t get me wrong, I absolutely loved your father the way he was. But now ... it’s just ... wow.”

Shannon tried to imagine something 5 inches long inside herself. That seemed pretty dang big to her. “But he’s even bigger than that now?” she queried.

“Oh my word, yes! Yes, he is”, Kat smiled again. “When I measured it earlier, it was 9 1/8 inches – and that may not be entirely accurate because may hands were shaking quite a bit. Plus, it’s a lot thicker now.”

“Can I see it?” Shannon blurted out, nearly interrupting her mother.

“I don’t think you’re quite ready for that yet, sweetie. You’re still pretty young, you know. And I know you better than anyone, little missy - no matter how big your boobs are, you’re not ready for that kind of ... togetherness with your Daddy. And I know your Daddy’s not ready for that.”

Kat continued, “With all these changes in such a short amount of time, we all need to just take a beat and try to readjust a bit. We’ll see what happens down the road. But no, honey. We’re not ready for the two of you to get naked with each other.”

Shannon felt like pouting but did her best to act unfazed by her mother’s answer. “Okay, Momma.” Then, a different thought hit her, “Oh my God...” Shannon whispered with awe and some fear. “Momma! How can you get that inside you? Does it hurt a lot or is it amazing?”

“Haven’t tried yet”, Kat admitted. “We didn’t have time earlier. I’m guessing that it’s gonna hurt, at least at first. But you can bet your sweet bippy that I’m gonna try later on tonight.”


It was already getting a little too late to start dinner from scratch, so George ordered some pizza. After, he let Kat know what he’d ordered and that they money was on the side table by the front door, in the foyer.

“Okay, honey”, Kat answered. “I’m feeling a little sore from the bike ride. I think I’ll lounge in the bathtub for a bit.”

“Okay”, George answered before retreating to his study.

Kat had purposely chosen to withhold the contents of her discussion with Shannon, at least until she was ready to share them. While she savored the warmth of the steamy tub, she decided that she would test her daughter’s theory about George’s pubic hair preferences. As always, she shaved her armpits and legs. Then, committing fully, she trimmed then shaved her pubic hair. There was a little razor burn evidence shown on her milky white mound, but it was smooth. So smooth. After her bath, she massaged some shea butter lotion into herself to alleviate the slight irritation she noticed. She took her time getting dressed, relishing the feeling of her newly bare bikini region as the air washed over her. The sensation of her panties grazing her hairlessness caused shivers of pleasure.

Not long after, the pizza arrived, and the Fleming clan gathered to enjoy it while watching a movie in the family room. As dusk turned to evening and then became full-blown nighttime, the movie finished. Judy said her good nights and headed toward her room. Shannon followed suit soon after. As Kat and George cleaned up the dinner mess, she said, “George, honey. I know how much you like being hunched over a book in your study. But would you come to bed with me tonight? Normally, you go in there and I’m asleep by the time you come to bed.”

George hadn’t thought about it one way or another, but the thought of holding his wife close as she fell asleep did bring him some happiness. So, he quickly agreed. “Sure, honey. That sounds good.” When the tidying was completed, they made their way to the master bedroom. When they arrived, George closed the door and Kat pulled him into a warm embrace.

“Ever since this afternoon, I’ve been waiting to get you naked again”, Kat smiled.

George chuckled. “Is that right?”

“Yep. And I’m done waiting, handsome.” She reached for the waistband of his sweatpants and pushed them down. When he could feel them pooling around his ankles, he leaned down to kiss Kat’s waiting mouth. Her hands quickly found his weighty wang.

“Wow”, she whispered. “It’s gonna take me a long time to get used to the size of this thing, baby.”

“Yeah ... me too, I suspect. It feels almost alien to me ... the way it hangs down and slaps me every time I take a step. Plus, I don’t think most of my pants or shorts are gonna fit anymore. Guess I’ll have to go shopping. And you know how much I love shopping”, he added sarcastically.

“You’re definitely not gonna be wearing briefs anymore”, Kat observed with a chuckle as she began to stroke his thick meat.

“Ooh”, George groaned quietly along to her movements on his shaft. The impressive staff was quickly gaining rigidity and began poking Kat’s rib cage with its bulbous, spongy head.

Kat’s eyes had been locked on his weapon and as soon as she saw a drop of precum begin drooling from his tip, she dropped to her knees and took the head into her warm mouth. She began to suckle gently, nursing more precum from his prong. She began to unconsciously hum a rhythmic pattern, which caused George’s swollen balls to tingle. Suddenly, she pulled herself free of him and stood.

“I’ve got a surprise for you, sweetie”, she teased as she began slowly removing her comfy flannel pajama pants.

“Very nice”, George said as she leaned over to untangle the garment from her ankles. Her bubble butt was so enticing to him that his heavy cock twitched again.

“That’s not it, baby”, Kat said. “This is your surprise.” She then pushed her panties down and revealed her newly shaved snatch. George groaned louder and his cock lurched, a dollop of precum falling from his cannon to the carpet below.

“That”, Kat said, “answers my question. I wondered if you would like it. And judging from your reaction, I would say the answer is a resounding ‘yes’.

“The answer is a resounding ‘hell yes’”, George quipped.

“Apparently so.” She said while grabbing his twitching cock again.

“Why did you ... where did you get the idea to ... what brought this on?” George asked.

“A little angel whispered in my ear that you might like it.” she answered.

He was clearly confused. Not enough to ask her to stop stroking him, but confused.

“Here, you sit on the bed”, Kat said, “you’re probably gonna need to sit for this part.” Once George was seated, she resumed her jerking motions on him and said, “Our little Shannon - well, not so little anymore, I guess – didn’t just grow big ol’ boobies in an afternoon, there was another change.” She paused to see if George was urge her to continue. He just looked at her with questions in his eyes.

She continued. “Today, when we heard her call for me ... you remember that?” He nodded. “Well, she was in the bathroom, and she was scared because, apparently, all her pubic hair disappeared.

George’s cock lurched again, this time in Kat’s hands. She could feel the power being tamed with her dainty fingers. It made her already tingling pussy begin to drip with moisture.

“Oooh. Somebody likes that mental image of our daughter. Does it make you feel like you wanna shoot your load, honey? Thinking about our little girl with big squishy knockers and her smooth little hairless pussy?”

George couldn’t contain himself any longer the image his wife had painted put him over the edge, and then some. Without warning Kat, he began to erupt. So many salvos of creamy seed hit and splattered on Kat’s slender torso before beginning to drool and dribble down across her belly button.

From shock, Kat had stopped moving her hands on her husband’s mighty dick. Instead, she stared down at herself and the volume of spend sliding southward across her body. Her experiment with his jizz earlier in the day had taken away her distaste for his semen. So, she used one hand and scooped up as much scuzz as she could gather before bringing it to her mouth and slurping it off her fingers. She did this a couple times, then, instead of bringing a palm-full of cum to her mouth, she began rubbing it into her tingling pussy.

George’s spasms had ceased, but he continued to stare at his lovely wife in amazement as she toyed with his goop.

“Gotta make sure I’m really slippery if I’m gonna be ready for this thing”, Kat muttered to herself before using one hand to collect more cream and rub it into her already-slick folds. She resumed jacking his cock with the other hand. His erection had not waned. If anything, it appeared angrier than before. Kat directed him to lie back on the bed before she climbed on top of him, straddling his hips.

“Don’t know if I’ll be able to get this monster inside me, but I’m damn sure gonna try”, Kat said, mostly to herself. Moving his prick so that it pointed toward his belly button, she sat on it and wiggled until her outer lips were split on the underside of his rock-hard member. At that point, her hips took over her actions, twitching and jerking back and forth. She sawed her gooey gash along his meaty cock, coating it with her juice. With each jerking movement of her hips, her clit scraped along his thick, rigid pole, bringing her even more pleasure. She continued this for several minutes while George lay prone, allowing his eager cock to be used as a masturbation device. Each time he attempted to sit up, she would push him backward. So, he spent his energies trying to avoid cumming too quickly and caressing all parts of her slender body he could reach.

Finally, Kat had waited long enough. She felt like her coochie was so wet, to delay any longer might cause her to become dehydrated. So she put one hand on his chest, using it to balance as she lifted her hips and used the other hand to maneuver his monster member to her honey hole.

As the tip entered her, she let out a quiet “oooh”, but continued pushing her weight downward. With about 3 inches inside her, it felt like they might have already reached her max. To her, it felt like his big dick was going to split her wide open! But it was such delicious discomfort, there was no way she was going to stop without trying to get as much inside her as possible. So, she began rising and falling while rolling her hips and trying to relax her interior muscles, drawing more of him inside. Little by little, she got just over two-thirds of his prong seated inside her. It was so thick! Very soon after that, she felt his cock bump her cervix, signaling she’d reached her limit.

Realizing that she would not be able to get all of him inside her, she paused for another moment then began bouncing up and down in small increments. Her slim hips moved like a bunny rabbit, lightning quick, taut and determined. Her face squeezed itself into a mask of painful pleasure as she raced toward her orgasm. Looking down at her husband, she moaned, “I want you to cum inside me, baby.”

Sweating and panting below her, George replied simply, “Okay.”

Suddenly, Kat’s face took on a devilish grin. She leaned down to lay on his chest as her hips continued driving her slippery gash in a piston-like movement on his dick. Kissing him warmly, she said, “After seeing Shannon’s groin without hair on it, I really hoped you’d like mine the same way. It looks like she was right ... that magic spell knew what her Daddy would like – his youngest daughter’s big soft titties and her bald little pussy.”

With that, George began grunting and spraying thick ropes of cum inside his wife’s depths, painting her canal with his ball batter. As his cock pulsed inside her, she reacted with a satisfied “Mhgnm” and planted her mouth on his for a long, tongue-heavy kiss. While he continued spasming inside her, they made out like teenagers, his hands roaming her petite frame, palming her soft spots and tweaking her pebbly points.

“Wow”, Kat whispered when she felt his jerking stop. “That was ... wow.”

George had his eyes closed as he nodded his agreement. They lay panting and gasping together, still joined as one while their sweat combined and dripped off their bodies to dampen the bedspread below them.

Kat finally caught her breath and announced that she was going to clean up. Raising her hips to dislodge his dong, they watched as his thick meat slid from her slimy sluice and a torrent of his cream followed. Great creamy gobs of it rained from her dilated hole and fell onto his crotch before running onto the bed linens creating a sizable puddle.

“Jesus fuckin’ Christ...” Kat whispered in awe. “I guess it’s a good thing I got my tubes tied, ‘cause if I hadn’t, I’d probably be pregnant with about 11 kids by now. Seriously, George, it looks like a quart of the stuff is already on the bed and there’s still more coming out of me!” They shared a laugh and another kiss before showering together.

In the adjacent bedroom, Judy had heard almost every word, grunt and moan of her parents’ wild coupling. Beside herself with lust, the teen had furiously fingered herself to two orgasms while eavesdropping unintentionally. Not only were the sloppy suctioning sounds of her father plowing her mother’s pussy easy to make out, but Judy also heard every word her mother said about Shannon’s body. She built her own image of a naked Shannon and used it to find her final pleasure peak of the night. As her parents were enjoying their shared shower, Judy began drifting off to dreamland, hands sticky with her own juices.


For the first several years of their dating and newlywed lives, George and Kat had regularly enjoyed each other multiple times per week. Sometimes, multiple times per day. Naturally, after more than 16 years of marriage, they had reached a point where the frequency of their lovemaking was much lower. They still absolutely adored one another in every way, but their bodies and needs had changed over time.

With the changes made by Shannon’s mistranslated spell, the married couple was once again back to their old selves in the sack. The timing really couldn’t have been better; George’s new equipment had apparently also come with a sense of renewed vigor. He felt as virile as he’d been in his teens and early 20’s. While Kat’s natural maturation process had remained on par with other women her age, her libido had been ramping up also. Like many women in their 40’s, she began to feel as horny as she had when she was a teenager, craving physical love almost as often as she could imagine it.


When dealing with each other, the family did an admirable job of acting civilized and mature about the changes Shannon and George had experienced. While privately, each of them held fantasies about what they hoped would happen next.

Judy secretly schemed and plotted, attempting to devise a way to get Shannon naked. Or her father naked. Or both. “Ooh, that would be so delightful”, she thought to herself. She would conjure images in her head of how they’d each look if they were naked on the sofa. Or sitting next to her on her bed. Typically, that’s when she would begin masturbating. Regularly, her orgasm would hit hardest when her creative mind introduced fantasy scenarios. The most potent of those was a scene in which George and Shannon were showering together and allowed Judy to sit on edge of the tub, watching them.

Shannon wasn’t scheming or plotting. But her mind quickly went from imagining what her naked father might look like, to imagining what it would feel like. Then, she began trying to imagine what getting pregnant with his baby would feel like. She would spend hours gently strumming her clit while allowing her mind to wander through these rich and decadent areas of fantasy.

Kat was torn. She knew how George would react if one of their daughters tried to seduce him. He’d been raised to believe that incest was wrong in every way, an assault on the younger party. What she’d never shared with George – or anyone, really – was that she’d given her own virginity to her father, Frank, while she was a freshman in high school.

Her family followed a very old tradition in which the parents would educate their teen children using hands-on sex education. The reasoning behind this was that a safe and loving environment for the teens dispelled ignorance. Long-term, this meant fewer unwanted pregnancies and also fewer sexually transmitted diseases. Frank had educated his daughters with his wife’s assistance. She had educated their two sons with his supervision.

With all of that in mind, Kat saw absolutely no issue in sharing her husband’s abilities with their daughters. But, if Kat wanted to make that happen, she would have to come up with a way to help George understand that he was helping them by letting them ride his donkey dick. “That’s gonna take some hard-core pondering”, she thought to herself.

George was quite happy fantasizing about Shannon’s body while he and Kat enjoyed each other. He felt no guilt indulging in fantasy, why should he? However, the notion of acting on those fantasies made him feel guilty and borderline angry with himself while causing him to get harder than anything Kat’s dirty mind and experienced body could do to him.

And so, they each hid their own fantasies and felt they could do nothing to act on them. This continued for several months.


Judy had almost given up on her hope of getting her sister and/or her father naked. She became slowly sullener, a little crankier, even with other members of the family. George didn’t know what might be causing her mood change but prayed it would pass soon. Kat was convinced that Judy was jealous of her younger sister’s new physical attributes.

There was some truth in Kat’s assumption. However, the bigger underlying jealousy Judy had with Shannon wasn’t physical. Judy was jealous because Shannon had already found the love of her life, even if it might not work out the way the younger teen wanted, at least she knew who her soulmate was. Judy felt alone. She had dated a couple different guys and even tried dating one girl. She liked them all and even hung out with them still, as friends. But they had each been short-term physical relationships, nothing more. “I wonder if Shannon can show me how to use that spell?” Judy wondered. “Maybe then, I might figure out who I’m supposed to be with – and they’ll have to love me back, because it’ll be fate, or kismet, or something.”

Over the next couple days, Judy bugged the ever-loving shit out of Shannon, trying to get her to show her how to use the spell on herself. Shannon wouldn’t budge.

“No! Daddy will be mad at me if I break the rules again”, the younger sister said. “Besides, I don’t even know if it’ll work the same. I screwed it up the first time, remember?” She pointed at her oversized balloons hidden behind a loose tee shirt.

Judy quickly changed tactics. “You don’t understand, I don’t want you to use the same spell on me at all”, she lied. “I want you to show me how to translate the stuff so I can help you get more of it done. I mean, I know you’re helping Dad with it, so why don’t I help you?”

Shannon considered this for a moment. She knew her older sister well enough to know that her intent wasn’t completely altruistic, but she also didn’t feel right calling her sister a liar. Besides, she could use the help during the cataloging process. Reluctantly, she agreed to let Judy help.

“But I’m in charge, okay? We have to do things Daddy’s way so there aren’t any more mistakes”, Shannon said. “I know your schedule is different than mine and I don’t want to use up all your free time. I’ll stick to my normal schedule and you can help me tie up loose ends one day a week. How about Sundays, will that work?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.