A Chance Walk-in Turns a Family Doctor's Life Upside Down - Cover

A Chance Walk-in Turns a Family Doctor's Life Upside Down

by Ashley

Copyright© 2022 by Ashley

Erotica Sex Story: Dr. Alison Garfield was a happily married woman until Chanel walked into her clinic one day.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   TransGender   Fiction   Anal Sex   Analingus   Oral Sex   .

Chanel Lang was a walk-in who was originally booked in to see Andrew, but when she told Sandy, the receptionist, that she would prefer to see a woman she squeezed her into my schedule.

When she walked into my room she took my breath away. She was utterly gorgeous: long black, glossy hair, exotic, coffee-colored complexion, amazing large dark eyes, killer cheekbones, and full, sensuous lips.

She was dressed beautifully too: a pale brown, elegant, tailored skirt suit over a thin, white satin blouse. Through the blouse, a white half-cup lace bra could be glimpsed encasing a pair of smallish, but lovely-looking breasts. The skirt came to mid-thigh and her legs were bare; who needs tights when your skin is that amazing color? I thought to myself.

As we do, when we see someone very attractive and well-dressed, I started to worry about how I looked. It had been a lovely bright morning and, luckily, I had taken a little more care than usual when getting ready. I was wearing a light, summery, floral, knee-length skirt which was quite see-through so I had put a slip on under it. The pale yellow blouse, which was done up demurely to just below my neck, was also slightly translucent, so I had put a white bra on under it. I then felt a small jolt of embarrassment when I realized I had not put on matching panties.

It was then that I had to laugh at myself: there was no way this gorgeous creature would ever be interested in me, and here I was worrying about what panties I was wearing! what an idiot!

All that went through my mind in the first few seconds after seeing her. From what I’ve just said you could be forgiven for thinking otherwise, but I’m a happily married, twenty-five-year-old woman who’s never had, or wanted to have, a relationship with another woman. It’s just that Chanel was so very beautiful; she probably had that effect on pretty much everyone she met.

She was one of those lucky ladies who must think that the world is a very happy place: everyone they meet is always smiling at them. I joined in, and she smiled back, very prettily I thought.

“Hello Chanel, please take a seat. What can I do for you?” She looked a little embarrassed and dropped her head slightly before she spoke.

“I’ve found a small lump,” she said very quietly and she looked down at her crotch. Even her voice was lovely: warm, sensual, and slightly husky.

“How long has it been there?” I asked her.

“I found it four days ago.”

“OK. Does it hurt at all?”

“No.”

“Has it gotten any bigger since you first noticed it?”

“No, I don’t think so.”

“Are you having any other health issues at the moment?”

“No, nothing.” “And this lump is on your genitals is it?” I was pretty sure from her behavior, but thought it best to check.

“Yes.”

“OK, I said, “We’d better have a look. Slip off your clothes below the waist and lie down on the examination table for me please.”

The table was behind me and I pretended to be busy with some papers on my desk; nobody likes to be watched as they undress under these circumstances.

“I’m ready.” I heard from behind me. I pulled on some rubber gloves then stood up and turned around.

“OK...” That was as far as I got. Her genitals were completely hairless, and her penis, while not erect, was definitely not flaccid either. It was quite slender but a very nice length, probably about six inches.

I pride myself on my professionalism but I felt myself swallow hard. I also felt an undeniable tingle in my pussy. If I thought she was gorgeous before, now she was breathtaking. I finally managed to look at her face and it was wearing a nervous expression. I smiled at her in what I hoped was a reassuring way.

“I have to ask, are you sure that you wouldn’t prefer a male doctor to examine you?” I was hoping very much that she’d say no.

“No,” she said firmly.

“The lump’s on your testicles is it, Chanel?” She nodded to me.

“If you could just stand up for me please, I didn’t realize...” She stood up before I could finish that sentence so I just left it there.

“OK Then, let’s see what’s going on shall we?”

“Yes, doctor,” she said, and her penis twitched as it got a little more erect.

“Sorry,” she said, so quietly I could only just hear her, “I can’t help it. You’re very pretty.”

I couldn’t believe it, and I felt myself blush a bright red. Was she really saying that I was so attractive that she couldn’t help but get aroused? I can look pretty good when I’m all made up, but I was wearing almost no makeup and my clothes were hardly revealing.

I guessed that she was at most twenty years old so I was probably five years older than her. I didn’t know how to respond to her last comment so I tried to brush it aside and carry on.

“Perfectly natural,” I said briskly, and I moved to stand by her side.

“I’m just going to examine you now. I’ll be as quick as I can. Tell me if anything I do hurts at all.”

I started with her right testicle; her tight scrotum didn’t make my job any easier. As soon as I cupped it in my hand her penis got more erect. I could feel my clitoris swell in response, and I had to fight hard to ignore it.

I felt carefully all around it and, as I did, there was nowhere for my eyes to look really but at that swelling penis. Some women think that the male organ is an unpleasant thing to look at, and I guess that maybe some are, but this was definitely not one of those.

She had no foreskin to speak of and the glans was tight and shiny. The shaft was the same coffee color as the rest of her and the whole thing was twitching and bobbing as I continued to manipulate her testicle. When I finished the exam she was fully erect and breathing hard, and, to be honest, so was I; it was probably seven inches in length now.

I risked a glance at her face, she had her eyes shut and was frowning slightly and biting at her lip.

“I’m really sorry,” she said, her voice cracking a little, and she seemed to be getting close to tears.

“Please don’t worry about it,” I told her. “Just try to relax. I take it the lump is on the other testicle?” She nodded.

“You’re doing fine,” I told her again when I saw that she was still upset.

I examined the other testicle and, sure enough, there was a lump on it. As I tried to judge the density and shape of it a bead of pre-cum dropped from her penis onto my hand and she burst out crying.

“God, I’m so ashamed!” she managed to say between the sobs.

“Please don’t be, it’s really quite ... sweet actually.”

I really, really shouldn’t have, it was incredibly unprofessional of me, and to make matters worse I put my arm around her shoulders and hugged her. I couldn’t believe the effect that she was having on me.

“You’re so kind,” she said, sniffing.

“Just a little bit longer and then you can get dressed.” I finished the exam while still gently holding her.

“I’m going to shine a light through your scrotum now to get an idea of what the lump is made of, is that OK?” She nodded at me and I got a torch from my desk drawer.

I had to kneel in front of her to perform this test, which meant my face was now on a level with her very erect penis. I tried not to look but another drop fell onto the floor. My pussy was really throbbing now and I was getting quite wet.

“Oh God,” I heard her whisper.

“If you could just spread your legs for me so I can shine the light from behind you.” She shuffled her legs apart and I took a deep breath before moving the torch carefully up between them, hoping as I did, that she wouldn’t notice my hands shaking.

My face was now mere inches from her erection and I thought that, if I inadvertently touched her inner thighs or her ass, there was every chance that she might cum all over me. At that point, I was so excited that I even wondered if that would be such a bad thing.

There was another drop of pre-cum building up and I had an intense desire to lean forward and lick it off, which I had to resist strenuously.

When I managed to concentrate back on the test, I saw with relief that some light came through the lump.

With one final, loving, close-up look at her penis, I stood up. I handed her a tissue from the box on my desk.

“There, all done. You can put your clothes back on now.” I took off the gloves and went back to my chair.

When she’d gotten dressed she sat down on the chair next to me.

“The good news is that I’m fairly confident that it’s just a cyst.” I saw her visibly relax. “Are you in town for a few days?”

“I’m here for another week. I’m setting up a new store on the high street,” she told me. I’d seen one being worked on.

“The Victoria’s Secret?” I asked her.

“Yes, that’s right.”

“Oooo, I love their stuff,” I gushed and then regretted it instantly. “Right, good. In that case, I’m going to send you for an ultrasound just be be absolutely sure. If you give the receptionist your cell number we’ll text you the appointment and then come back and see me when you’ve had it done.”

The following Thursday I saw Chanel’s name on my schedule and felt as excited as a sixteen-year-old girl on her first date. Just try to be professional this time, I thought to myself.

I checked the results of her scan on the system and was pleased to see that I’d been right.

When she walked in she was as elegant and beautiful as I remembered and she was carrying a Victoria’s Secret bag.

“Hello, Chanel,” I said, “How are you today?”

“I’m fine thank you, doctor.”

“And how is the lump, is there any change?”

“I don’t think so,” she replied.

“I’ve checked your results and I was right, it is just a cyst. I can drain the fluid out with a needle or we could just leave it. They quite often go away on their own. What do you think?” She sat there for quite a long time.

“What would you advise?” she asked me. God, I thought, what do I advise? If it was me I would leave it, but I really, really wanted to see that lovely penis again. I decided to be the bigger woman.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.