He Set Her Free - Cover

He Set Her Free

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

Fiction Sex Story: A sinister man finds a brutally raped woman in a bathroom in the park and decides that he will "save" her.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   Crime   Horror   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Torture   Gang Bang   Anal Sex   Fisting   Necrophilia   Caution   Violence   .

He wasn’t sure how many seconds or possibly even minutes he stood there in the men’s room, watching her. It wasn’t that he was frozen in fear. He had no worries of being caught, not at this hour in the park. He’d just needed to take a piss and hadn’t expected to find her here. Not that he knew who she was, or had been. He wasn’t even certain she’d been alive at first. It was a blood bubble from her nose that finally made him realize she was still alive. Her breathing was so weak and shallow he couldn’t see her chest move. She made no sound. Just finally a bit of air trapped in blood bubbled out of her broken nose. It was strangely sexual. The entire scene before him was. The place reeked of piss and shit, but most of the smell seemed to come not from the toilets but her. All she wore was a torn remnant of a t-shirt. He saw no sign of other clothing, no skirt or pants, no panties, not even heels or shoes. He saw a few discarded scraps of paper, lipstick, probably from where they’d dumped her purse. Her legs were splayed open, leaking blood and white. Shit had slid off her belly where someone had taken a dump on her. It was the sexiest site he’d ever seen. A gift, broken and ruined, left for him. He walked over to her, standing over her. She had no idea how lucky she was he had found her. He turned her battered face towards him, growing hard as he saw the river of cum leak out of her mouth. It was like they had tried to drown her in it. Her eyes were the best though, vacant, empty. They might have failed to kill her body, but they had clearly murdered her soul.

She had laid on the floor for what felt like hours. She had tried to move not long after, but that hurt so much she had passed out. All she could do was focus on the floor, staring off at a bit of her blood that had splatted on it when one of them had kicked her in her the face. All of this happened because she had missed the bus and chose to walk through the park. That and being born a woman. She could barely breath, only shallow breaths, probably a broken rib. The worse part was being numb. Not because she couldn’t feel her injuries, the damage they had done to her. But because it was so much, her body, her mind had just shut down. Nothing mattered, especially not her. Just the blood on the floor. Her life ruined, shattered, by 5 or 6 guys drunk and looking for trouble. And they’d found it. Punching her, kicking her, raping her. After they had all came, it just became a game of hurting her. Stomping on her fingers, her cunt. Punching her belly and breasts. Fisting her and shoving a plunger up her holes. Robbing her of everything. Except they couldn’t even do that right. The fuckers had left her alive. Barely, but alive. She didn’t hear him, notice the new stranger until he stood over her, turning her head. Her savior. Here to put things right. Part of her laughed her head. No, just another man, her to kill only a part of her. Leaving the rest alive.

He smiled as he splayed her out, head up. Her eyes flickered but not much else changed. She saw him, but the rest was barely there, just a flicker. Either from being concussed, brain damaged, or from severe sexual trauma, no one was home. He leaned down and kissed her bloody cum filled mouth, tenderly. Then he leaned back and punched her in the nose. Savored the crunch it made. Fresh red joined the crusty dried blood and her eyes fluttered. A bit more vacant. Another gift for her. He then knelt between her legs, unzipping, sliding easily into her ruined cunt. He thrust as hard as he could, saddened that she was so broken only soft grunts escaped her. Leaning over her, mashing the less swollen tit in his left hand, pressing down on her right side, she screamed. He fucked her harder then, pressing until he found what had caused the glorious sound. A broken rib, clearly. He punched it once, twice, and she convulsed amazingly around his cock until she went totally limp. Passed out again. He kept rutting in the ruined woman until he came, pulling out his bloody cock and wiping it on her face.

She lost focus quickly when he punched her in the nose. Disconnected even more from her self, her body. The pain just brought numbness, the sound of it crunching far worse as it echoed in her mind. Not that she could think, not really. More like random thoughts and feelings fluttered in her concussed mind. She barely felt him enter her, didn’t care, thoughts slipping away, mental nonsense and jumbled thoughts. At least until he found the broken rib. That made her scream once, realizing that she could still be hurt. Then he punched her, again and again. It was too much for her damaged brain. Instead she shut down, swallowed by the black again for 5th or 6th time, grateful for the escape.

He rolled the limp cunt over, slowly running his fingers over the mass of small cuts and scratches that had scraped her back during the fun he’d missed. He poked at the side with the broken rib, watching it slowly darken, bruising or perhaps internal bleeding? Either way, it made her prettier. He then parted her ass, looking at the wonderful damage. She clearly had a torn rectum, the smell of blood and worse only reinvigorated him. He inspected the severe bruising of her thighs, noticed that something had been stabbed in one of her feet. A nail. Running from them? Torture once they had gotten bored? Either way, he left it there.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.