Sauce for the Gander, Part 2 - Cover

Sauce for the Gander, Part 2

Copyright© 2022 by REP

Introduction

Welcome to the long overdue sequel to Part 1 of Sauce for the Gander.

The first thing I did in writing the sequel was to go back and read Part 1; because, I didn’t remember where I had left Carl when I ended that portion of the story.

While reading Part 1, I found a number of grammatical errors, which I fixed. I also found a number of minor omissions which required the addition of new content, and that my timeline had several errors. I updated the posted version of the story in July of 2020. Yes, I am way behind on finishing Part 2.

Chapter 1 provides a brief summary of Part 1, so you don’t have to read Part 1 to gain a basic understanding of the storyline. However, regardless of whether you have or have not read Part 1, I strongly recommend you read that part before continuing with Part 2.

To answer a future question, Part 2 is the end of the story.

I hope you will get as much enjoyment out of reading Part 2; as I did in writing it. At the end of every chapter is a link titled Feedback to Author. Click the link and let me know about your opinion of the story. I know I and my editors take a good look before I post the story, but we typically overlook a number of things. So, it would be helpful to point out any errors you notice while reading Parts 1 and 2 of the story, which you want me to correct.

Now that I have given you my two cents worth of suggestions, it is time for you to move on to something more interesting – namely the story.

REP

Chapter 1 »

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.