Anything to Escape the Gray - Cover

Anything to Escape the Gray

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

Fiction Sex Story: A woman lost in her dark needs spirals as she does whatever her abusive audience tells her, until she is taken and used for the rest of her short life.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Coercion   Rape   Reluctant   Fiction   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Torture   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Violence   .

She trembled, shaking, dropping the knife, looking at her bleeding thighs, both of them bleeding. She couldn’t stop herself, she couldn’t deal with the sea of gray that she coasted through every day. Even this wasn’t enough anymore, and she hated that. She knew she should stop, but instead she pulled up her shirt and took several pics of her bloody legs, her pussy (no, she had to call it a cunt per his orders), and her tits and sent them to her Master.

At first, she thought he was just jacking off to them, but he soon gave her a link and saw that he’d posted everything she’d ever sent him but pictures of her face. He told her that if she ever told him no, those would go online as well, and everyone would know how broken and damaged she was. She knew he would too. Part of her liked that he would, that he did post those pictures. The damaged, ruined part of her wanted to do more and more. She could easily tell her Master no. It was herself that she couldn’t stop.

She came alive briefly when he texted her good job, her desperate need for approval giving her a brief moment of happiness. Then more orders. More escalation. When he saw the faded scars on her thighs, he’d wanted fresh ones. Then on her arms, her belly, her tits. She cried as she wrote with a razor blade the word slut on her belly. She was a plain girl no one noticed, but he did, and she felt so alive.

But then the gray would come back, harder. He had her film herself slapping her tits and posted it without her permission. Then slapping her belly, her scars fading on it, punching her own legs and cunt. Finally came the day, in a broken mess, needy, desperate, that he told her to fuck her biggest dildo in her ass as she slapped her face repeatedly. She could have told her Master no easily. But she wanted to be ruined and so did it, screaming in pain as she rammed a foot-long dildo in and out of her ass, humping it, as she slapped herself sobbing. She came three times.

The next morning, she was there on the site, exposed, her face showing. Along with it was all her social media details, and to her horror, she found multiple men had already posted on them, sharing her dark truth. A few people who knew her called, but she ignored the messages. Someone knocked on her door, a co-worker, asking if she was ok. She didn’t go to work that day or the next and soon got a voicemail informing her that she was fired. Instead, she filmed herself, face included, cutting herself, as men online told her what to do.

One wanted her to snap her head against the wall, so she did, stunned, dizzy. She drank her piss as ordered, she punched her nose until it bled. She was drunk on attention and the gray was but a forgotten memory. Someone told her to cut her clit and she did, then her lips. She gagged on the massive dildo till she puked. She gave out her number and did more and more, spiraling.

She didn’t care, the gray was gone, she was noticed, and when the man came for her in the middle of the night, filming her as he beat her, raped her, broke her nose, choked her out, she was happy. He streamed it to her followers and they cheered and when she woke, she was in a basement. The cameras were always on her, and she listened to them as they told her captor what to do. They told him to brand her, to nail her tits, to donkey punch her as he reamed her ass.

She was happy as he ruined her more and more every day for her audience, finally paid attention, finally loved, and as the garrote pulled tight against her throat, as she came as the black creeped in and her eyes closed, she was content that men would watch this video and love and want her forever.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.