Meeting the New Neighbor - Cover

Meeting the New Neighbor

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - John gets a visit from his new and very flirtatious new neighbor. She dropped by to introduce herself - and what an introduction it was to be!

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Drunk/Drugged   Heterosexual   Fiction   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex  

“Why, you little cocktease!” I said, grabbing her and spinning her around to push her back against the wall this time. I pushed her head back so she couldn’t move it and held it in place with one hand. I smacked her face lightly with my cock.

“Open that mouth!” I commanded gruffly. She looked up with sparkling eyes and a wide smile and opened her mouth obediently.

“I am going to fuck that pretty mouth and then when I am good and hard, I’m going to fuck that pretty pussy too!” I told her in my best rough, authoritative voice.

“Oooh, yes Sir!” she said. It would seem that Chrissie liked a take charge kind of man! I stood in front of her between her wide spread knees. My cock was standing straight up tall and eager. I didn’t waste any more time; I pushed my cock past her sweet lips and surprising her as I filled her mouth powerfully. I grabbed a handful of hair and held her head back against the wall and began shoving my cock into her mouth hard and deep and fast. At first, she tried to reach up and use her hands to slow me down and control how deep I went. But I was in charge now!

“Put those hands behind your back and don’t bring them back until I say you can!” I told her shaking her head a bit for emphasis. She did as I told her, just letting me stroke my cock in and out of her soft warm mouth while she used her lips and tongue as best she could like it was a regular blowjob.

But this wasn’t a normal blowjob at all and I was rough and going fast, using her mouth like a pussy at the end of a fucking session. To other women it might have seemed a little scary, the sudden turn the night took, but not for Chrissie. She seemed to love the way I was treating her making her suck my cock like a regular street whore and humiliating her like I was. This girl actually seemed to like being a total slut!

“You like this do you, Chrissie? You like being treated like a slut? You must – the way you are gobbling down my cock this doesn’t seem like the first time you have been in this position! You are a real cock slut, aren’t you? I think you like having a cock in your mouth. Do you like sucking a hard thick cock, slut?” I asked. I had paused my pumping in and out to talk to her but I kept my cock in her mouth deep enough so she couldn’t really talk but not so deep she was having to hold her breath.

“Mmmpphh! Mmmph! Mmmmm!” she tried unsuccessfully to say.

“Yeah, I thought as much!” I said, thrusting back into her mouth. I shoved my cock deeper, into her throat now making her deepthroat me. At first, she didn’t expect it and she coughed and choked a little as I came back out. She was drooling and slobbering, her saliva leaking out of the sides of her mouth, running down her chin and falling onto her tits – it was a very sexy sight and a total turn on for me.

It must have been for Chrissie as well because she seemed to really be enjoying herself, throw herself completely into the job at hand and giving it her all. She opened her throat and took a breath whenever the opportunity arose so she could hold me deep in her throat as long as possible.

She took the proper facefucking just like a porn star and even I was surprised at how well she did. Chrissie genuinely tried her best to pleasure me with her mouth! And she did a hell of a job about it too, I have to be honest. I could feel the cum in my balls boiling and reaching a critical point – if I didn’t do something quick to slow things down, this party would soon come to an untimely end!

I pulled out of her mouth and took a small step back. “As much as I would like to blow my load all over that pretty face while you are kneeling there, I think there are a couple other places I need to visit first. We have already established that you are a good cocksucker, I wonder how you would do when that same hard cock is buried in your bald pussy ... would you like to see slut?” I sneered at her.

“Oh God, yes! Please, John, please! I want you inside me ... I need to feel you inside me now!” she whined.

“Get up, then!” I said, and I pulled her to her feet by the arm. I half walked/half dragged her to the bed. “Get up on the bed slut, and get ready!” Chrissie climbed up on the bed and laid on her back in the middle of the bed with her legs spread wide. I began with simply rubbing my hands over her body, a slow sensual body massage.

“Mmmm, that feels wonderful!” she sighed happily as my hands worked her soft but firm body. She felt wonderful too, warm and smooth I was enjoying this as much as she was, I think. I ran my hands over her naked supine body from her shoulders down to her upper thighs. She closed her eyes, purring as my hands did their magic on her.

I knew a little bit about the art of massage, having taken classes on it for a couple years. I found the best (and most effective) way to get to a woman is with a soft and sensual massage. The slow smoldering build up and the careful self-control not to rush to the sex part makes the woman all the more receptive and aroused when that time does come.

So I took my time – after all, we had all night and since she was new to town and I didn’t have any competition as far as men, I wanted to leave Chrissie happy, satisfied and wanting more of me!

Starting at the top, I massaged her scalp, letting my fingers wander through her lush brown mane and massaging the top and sides of her scalp, working down around her ears and gently tugging on her earlobes, then working down her neck. I spent a couple moments massaging her neck and rubbing the tension away, getting her more relaxed.

I very gently slapped her a couple times during this neck massage, which she seemed to enjoy, moaning softly when I slapped her each time. The last time I slapped her, I kept my hand on the side of her face and used my thumb to rub across her lips softly.

Chrissie responded by parting her lips and sucking my thumb into her mouth. I let her suck on it for a moment as she pretended it was my cock, sucking and licking it and mewling happily.

Leaving her head and neck, I moved a bit further down. I ran my hands over her fabulous tits, squeezing them gently, running my finger tips around her areola, and toying ever so gently with her hardened nipples.

She was jutting her tits out for me as if offering them up for more of my hands’ work. I obliged her too ... I love the feel of a woman’s tits – the soft creamy texture, the malleability. And even more important, the women seem to like it as well! Chrissie’s moans and mewls told me I was doing right by them.

I spent a few moments there with “the girls” and then moved down to softly rub her belly. With the flat of my hand, I moved in a slow zig-zag pattern down her stomach to her hips, then a drew my fingers in a claw-like manner back up her sides, to repeat the zig-zag pattern again.

She moaned as I got lower and after a couple passes, I could feel her slightly raising her hips when I got close to her mons. But again I was in no hurry. I had put the pot on to boil, and now I was just waiting for it to begin bubbling.

“Oh God, John ... your hands are like ... magic,” she moaned. I smiled at her compliment. It was something I had heard before and took pride in, but it was always nice to hear.

Moving down even further I began working on her thighs and hips. I still hadn’t touched her pussy yet, intentionally ignoring it until the time was right. I knew from the way she was squirming that she wanted me to play with her dripping slit and I would, but all in due time.

My hands slid down the outside of her long lean legs and then back up the inside. I smiled when as I got close to where those beautiful sticks connected, she drew in a breath – almost like she was afraid to breathe and deter me from touching her there!

The first couple passes I did avoid her steaming sex, much to Chrissie’s dismay. I could tell she was getting close to a full boil because as my hands moved past her entrance, I heard a soft whimper of defeat escape her lips.

The first whimper I let pass, pretending not to hear it (I heard them all and smiled inwardly when I did!), but when the second came out louder and needier, I stopped what I was doing.

“What’s wrong, Chrissie? Am I hurting you?” I feigned concern.

“No, not at all it feels wonderful,” she said.

“Then what is it?”

“It’s just, you aren’t touching me ... there,” she said.

“Oh, you want me to play with your pussy too, do you?” I said with a wicked little grin.

“Yes...” she said lustily.

“I see. Well never let it be said that I denied a woman her pleasure!” I said. I changed position and moved to her side, kneeling on the bed next to her.

I proceeded to massage the insides of her upper thighs. I started rubbing her pussy with the edge of my hand. I worked the creases on both sides of her vulva and occasionally glided across it, teasing her slit and clit. Chrissie’s breathing was becoming quite heavy.

After a just few moments of this, she began grinding her hips up at my hands, slowly rotating them as her moans became louder. I noticed her hands had become fistfuls of the sheets and she was hanging onto the hard. Her pot was definitely boiling now and just to keep it from boiling over, I moved away from her now wet, frothy pussy. It had turned pink and pooched out significantly.

I was really enjoying myself as well and I didn’t want her to cum now and end the session so early, so I moved away from her pussy. Thinking this might be the end of her erotic massage, a look of disappointment came over Chrissie until she realized I had only stopped momentarily to get my massage oil from the dresser.

“Now Chrissie, don’t be alarmed when I apply this oil. It’s designed to make the skin tingle and has a remarkable effect on certain, sensitive parts of the body. It might be a little cold at first, but it will warm up quickly.” I told her. With that, I put a little in my palm and rubbed my hands together to get them nice and oiled up and I dribbled a bit on her mons to let it run down over her pussy.

Chrissie’s body jerked. “Oooh! That is cold!” she exclaimed.

“Sorry, let me warm it up,” I said and I began rubbing the oil into her legs and pussy. It didn’t take but a few seconds for the effect to begin working.

“Oh, my god, that feels so good,” she gasped.

“Just wait ... it gets better!” I said, grinning wickedly.

Her bare pussy became more engorged and red, her clit peeking out of its folds and tingling from the special oil.

“Oh God, John, the oil is making my pussy tingle! It’s like an itch that needs to be scratched. Rub it. Rub it, please, or I’ll have to rub it myself,” she pleaded.

“Well, Chrissie, I wouldn’t be much of a masseuse if I made you rub it in yourself, now would I?”

“No, I guess not,” she replied.

I began rubbing the oil in as she sighed in relief.

Before probing inside with my fingers, I reached for the special oil and poured a little more on my fingers, and dribbled a bit more onto her pussy lips for extra lubrication and to heighten the tingle she was feeling. Then I inserted two fingers into her slick hole, one on each side of her swollen, throbbing clit.

“Oh, my God! Oh, John!” she squealed, as the combination of the special oil and my fingers began doing its work on her.

The massage oil caused her pussy to spasm as if it were sucking on my fingers, which only exacerbated what I was doing inside her. She was moaning loudly and her ass was squirming, rotating and grinding up against my hand. I smiled at how responsive Chrissie was to my efforts.

“Oh God, John, you were right; that special oil you use is incredible when you rub it in,” she panted, now very much aroused.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.