Nexus Rising - Cover

Nexus Rising

Copyright© 2022 by CE Savage

Chapter 3

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 3 - Ben's adventure continues as he and the girls take on a sex trafficking ring that leads them deeper and deeper into a world of corruption at the highest levels. Unknown to them, an otherworldly presence is directing the evil. As part of their struggle, the Nexus Foundation ranch grows with new additions.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Humor   Military   Restart   School   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Magic   Demons   Sharing   Harem   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Cat-Fighting   Geeks   Royalty   Slow   Violence  

Friday late evening

Outlaw Demons Property

Outside of Port Jonesby Washington

It was drizzling as Sarah clicked off the lights of the old blue Jeep Cherokee and inched down the dirt and gravel drive that wound through soaked fir and hemlock trees. When Sarah reached the insertion point for Lizzy’s and Tom’s drop off, Lizzy silently opened the rear door cradling her Remington 700.308 with attached night scope and slid out followed by Tom. The interior light door switch had been taped over so there was no give away light flare as she slipped away into the brush. Ben and Mei’s drop off was next.

As Sarah pulled up to where the long driveway entered the weedy clearing she did a quick review in her head of the plan they had come up with once they had left the dive bar with a firm location. Luckily, Sarah had been able to give them an approximate location from what she remembered from her dream so they had the correct topographical maps of the area and a good idea of the layout. As she slid out of the Jeep she moved her slung Sig MPX to her front and slipped a large pair of bolt cutters into her tactical pack.

Earlier Ben had quickly sketched out the plan. Kelly with a Mossburg Tactical shotgun had rear security where the driveway left main road and was in position to warn them if other vehicles or personnel came in behind them. For this operation they had high tech communications gear with properly encrypted headsets thanks to Lizzy having re-routed a military shipment destined for the nearby Joint Base Lewis McChord. Sarah grinned to herself. Some Special Forces supply sergeant was going to be scratching his head trying to figure out what had happened to his shipment but Lizzy’s expert hacking enhanced by Athena ensured that he would find no trace of it ever having been in the system.

Maria was waiting off of the main road about a mile away with an old school bus they had managed to rent untraceably. She was showing great promise as a getaway driver although Sarah sincerely doubted that her conservative Mexican mother would approve of her recently acquired skillset.

Lizzy was going to be supplying sniper overwatch from the treeline surrounding the clearing. In the months since they had destroyed Red Dragon, Lizzy, through diligent practice at Ferg’s impromptu range, had gotten to be quite a good shot with the Remington and the night scope.

Tom’s job was to locate the sentry and give the team some close in recon before go time.

Ben and Mei were the primary assault team with their silenced Sig MPX submachine guns. It had been a real battle getting Ben to give up his old M1 Garand but Ferg had finally convinced him that unless he was going to be taking down targets at over 400 meters the Sig was a better bet especially with an easily added night scope and silencer. Ben was going to be the door kicker on the main building and Mei was tasked with taking out the sentry. With her cloaking power any sentry wouldn’t even know they were dead until they were face down in the dirt.

Sarah was going to be the one securing the area directly around the container since she probably had the clearest idea of the layout.

Finally, all was ready and at zero minute Lizzy did a quick ready check. Everyone replied with two clicks on their headset while they waited for Tom to report back in from his close in recon.

“Aye these fookin eejits hae noo security oot ah tall. I could hear the wee poor lassies in the container. Boot no soond from the large shed. Mayhap someone’s in the wee shed behind the container”. They all ‘heard’ psyschically from Tom.

“Sierra you have the small shed. Mike and Bravo on the larger shed. Go,” whispered Ben into his headset.

Sarah ran swiftly toward the small shed and positioned herself quietly just to the left of the wooden door. The instant she heard Ben destroy the door to the large shed she kicked the door in front of her off its hinges and into the 10x10 interior. The cheap door flew into the far wall and fell back onto a grungy looking bed and its even grungier occupant. As he struggled to clear the door from him Sarah stepped into the room and scanned for threats.

All she could see was a small bundle of bloody rags in the corner, so she took a step forward and gave him a buttstroke to the side of his head, stunning him. She then gave another glance around the room and not sensing any further threat, rolled the naked biker onto his face and deftly zip tied his hands.

Sarah could hear Ben and Mei clearing rooms in the larger building and was just about ready to haul the naked biker out into the clearing when she heard the bundle of rags in the corner whimper.

““Shit!” said Sarah as she strode to the corner and fell to her knees next to the bloody bundle. “Are you okay sweetie? You are safe now,” Sarah crooned.

She carefully unwrapped the rags to reveal the beautiful, dark complected face of a girl who couldn’t have been more than 13 or 14 years old. Big brown eyes stared up into hers. The girl whimpered but then as she saw that her rescuer was a woman, threw her arms around Sarah’s neck sobbing.

“Sierra, at small shed. One tango WIA one hostage WIA. We need Mike Two and Kilo here now.” sent Sarah.

“Go, go, go Mike Two and Kilo. Meet Sierra in front of the container.” sent Ben.

Sarah gently lifted the girl to her shaky feet.

“We have to get out of here and I have to get your friends out” Sarah said gently to the girl.

Sarah doubted that the girl understood her but she let Sarah lift her to her feet and steer her out the door toward the front of the container. Sarah slid the large bolt cutters from her pack and quickly snipped the lock. She then rolled back the levers holding the double doors and pulled them open. As she did so, she felt a warm pulse at her neck and saw her goddess pendant glowing with a brilliant golden light, illuminating the dim interior and dozens of terrified faces.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.