Nexus Rising - Cover

Nexus Rising

Copyright© 2022 by CE Savage

Chapter 20

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 20 - Ben's adventure continues as he and the girls take on a sex trafficking ring that leads them deeper and deeper into a world of corruption at the highest levels. Unknown to them, an otherworldly presence is directing the evil. As part of their struggle, the Nexus Foundation ranch grows with new additions.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Humor   Military   Restart   School   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Magic   Demons   Sharing   Harem   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Cat-Fighting   Geeks   Royalty   Slow   Violence  

Early Monday morning

Nexus Ranch

Harborton, Washington

“Goddammit Joe! I told you to stay put.” Ben said after finding Joe waiting under the porchlight by the front steps of the ranch house. It was just after 1:00 am and Joe was supposed to be asleep in his stall, but then Joe was seldom where he was supposed to be.

“How the hell do you keep getting out of the barn?” Ben said with a stern look.

“Not tellin’’,” said a stubborn Joe as he scuffed his hoofs in the gravel.

Ben could swear Joe had his lower lip stuck out in a pout. DId horses even do that?

“You left me behind! I coulda helped. Besides, Tom gottah go!” Joe whined.

“Tom is a very large cat but he doesn’t weigh almost three quarters of a ton Joe! We just didn’t have any way of taking you with us or we would have. I promise if it’s at all possible we will not leave you out of the next operation. Okay?”

“You double cross your heart swear?” asked Joe.

“I swear. You are important to us buddy. We’d never leave you out if we could help it,” Ben said as he gave the big appaloosa a hug around his muscular neck. “Hey we got some new kids and young ladies that could really use some cheering up. You wanna help?” asked Ben.

“Are they going to make me play dress up again?” asked Joe.

“Ummm I’m not sure, these girls are mostly a little older but they might.” replied Ben.

“Hmmmph ... it’s okay I guess,” said Joe.

Ben suspected that secretly Joe didn’t really mind playing with the girls. “That’s the spirit buddy! I’ll introduce you tomorrow when they’ve had a chance to get settled. Now I’m going to go and get some rest. We have a very busy day coming tomorrow. why don’t you head back to bed in the barn,” said Ben as he strode up the stairs.

“Okay Ben. See you later in the morning!” said a more cheerful Joe as he turned toward the barn.

Ben was surprised that the lights were still on in the dining room and that Adona and Jill were drinking tea and apparently waiting for him. It was really late and he had stopped first at the temporary shelter in the pole barn to check that Eesha and the Gunny and the new girls were all okay.

With Jill and Adona’s help they had been able to get the rescued girls all settled. Gunny had already ensured that they had an extra team comprised mostly of Fae volunteers on standby just in case. Ben didn’t know what he would’ve done without her. Like senior NCOs (non-commissioned officers) the world over, she was always two steps ahead of anything a ‘lowly’ Captain could think of.

“Mornin’ Ben. How’s the girl doing?” said both of them more or less at the same time.

Dang, even Jill and Adona are doing it now! Ben thought.

“Good Morning ladies. Tina is doing fine, the doctors expect a full recovery. They are a little surprised at how fast and how well she’s healing. Kelly’s boost really helped even before Tina got to the hospital. The hardest thing was keeping Kelly from trying to help everyone there.”

“That’s my girl alright. I just hope she doesn’t keep wearing herself out!” said Jill.

“She’s getting better about who she decides to heal and she’s getting stronger, but you’re right I worry about her too. We’ve noticed that her power works better on us than on strangers. Lizzy is going to look into that aspect more and see if there’s some way we can keep her healing power from draining her so much,” said Ben. “How do you both think the new girls are doing? I poked my head in at the shelter and it looks like they are settled in pretty well.”

“Some are still out of it. They’ve been drugged for days so I don’t know how long it will take for them to get back to something resembling normal. Most are pretty docile right now but that could change,” said Adona.

“Some of these girls were pretty severely abused even before they were kidnapped,” added Jill.

“Maybe we need to look into a full time therapist or two. If you and the girls keep rescuing people, we are going to be the size of a small town before too long.” suggested Adona.

“Well it’s a good thing that we’ve been able to get some of the original girls back to their families so we have enough beds for now, but I think you are right,” said Ben. “Ahh that reminds me. Tom and I are headed back to Seattle tomorrow to do another pickup.”

“More girls? What the heck?” said Jill.

“Nope, these rescues are of the furry kind. Tom did a little recruiting to help us with the surveillance and he promised to look out for his troops. Originally it was just some food, but what the hey, the more the merrier,” said Ben.

“Haha. Well I’m sure Joe won’t mind sharing his barn too much,” said Jill with a grin

“Thank you ladies for all your help. These girls are a bit skeptical about the male of the species right now and having you two here has made a big difference,” said Ben.

“Oh don’t be silly. We’re glad to be able to help. Why don’t you get some rest. You look dead on your feet. We know you haven’t slept in days. Sarah and Kelly have been keeping track!” said Jill.

“Yeah I’m really glad that the girls and I were able to take some time off to deal with all this. I’m way too beat to go into school today,” said Ben.

Oh, by the way, Siofra said Sian was having a hard time sleeping with everyone gone so I think they moved the crib to your room temporarily. She thinks he can sense you and all the girls there and it helps soothe him,” said Adona as Ben turned to go.

Ben trudged up the stairs to the extra large bedroom suite and was about to switch on the light and get ready for bed when he discovered a surprise awaiting him.

In the silvered moonlight coming from the large window over the bed Ben could just make out a tousled head of very light blond hair peeking out from under the coverlet and a slender pale arm cradling a precious bundle.

Without turning on the light Ben tip-toed to the bathroom and took a quick shower. He then slipped on a pair of sweat shorts and a t-shirt and slid under the covers trying not to disturb the two already there. He had just started to drop off to sleep when he heard a snuffle and a yawn next to him and felt Siofra sleepily backing into his warmth.

Ben grinned a little to himself and as he carefully wrapped his arms around both of them to play the big spoon, he heard a contented sigh coming from Siofra. Ben realized that Siofra was going to be a little embarrassed in the morning but at least she’d get a good night’s sleep and it really wasn’t worth waking them both up just for propriety’s sake. Besides, she smelled really good.


Siofra really hadn’t intended to fall asleep in Ben’s bed. It was just such a relief to have Sian finally nod off that she had laid down with him on the bed instead of putting him back in the crib. It was meant to be just for a minute.

She had been sound asleep but then came instantly awake the instant she felt the door open. Years of being hunted and wary hadn’t yet worn off from her subconscious. She was then a little embarrassed and almost sat up but sensed that it was Ben at the door and, for some reason she couldn’t explain to herself, she feigned sleep.

What would he do? Siofra was a little concerned and a little amused at herself. Some ambassador she was, acting like a teenager with a crush! Would he shoo her out of his bed? Or would he take this as an invitation? She didn’t know what would be worse, but she had to know.

Finally, he stealthily (to human ears) came out of the shower and she could hear him pulling on some bed clothes. He slid in under the coverlet toward the middle of the bed. But then he stopped just short of touching her and he could feel him settling into what must be his customary spot.

No. This would not do at all. Now she was a bit frustrated. She could feel the warmth of his body and that clean, woodsy man smell that gave her little dizzy spells. He was so close but not touching her. Now what? She wouldn’t feel right just blatantly snuggling up to him. She was already feeling a little guilty at her subterfuge. Ah! a little yawn ought to do it- as if she was almost awake. That way if he really didn’t want her here he wouldn’t feel too badly about asking her to leave, but if he didn’t mind, she could stay guilt free. As she let out a carefully calculated yawn she couldn’t resist a little backward wiggle of her petite but well rounded backside. Unseen, her pale cheeks flushed with distress at her forwardness as she waited to see what would happen. Would he ask her in that melty voice to please leave?

After what seemed like an eternity she felt his body move closer to hers and his arm slide over her and Sian and draw them close. She couldn’t keep the contented sigh inside as the tension flowed out of her and she was fully enveloped in Ben’s fragrant warmth.

As she fell back to sleep her last thought was, ‘I could really get used to this.’


Later Monday morning

Nexus Ranch

Harborton Washington

Ben’s wonderful dream of pursuing an unearthly beautiful elf woman and her delightful bottom through a forest glen slowly faded to be replaced by the sound of hushed giggles. He could feel Lizzy and Mei and someone else, Lanie? Watching him as he slowly regained consciousness.

“Awwwww! This is too sweet.” said Mei.

“He’s going to make such an awesome dad isn’t he?” whispered Lizzy.

“Why is it so damn sexy to see a man like this?” said Lanie in a breathy voice.

Then Ben heard a different giggle closer by and felt a boisterous whack on his face as Sian’s chubby little hand tried to insert several fingers up his nose.

“Ummm wha ... the?” said Ben as he struggled all the way out of sleep.

“Looks like someone got a good night’s sleep,” said Mei with a laugh.

“Yeah, It was late and...,” started Ben.

“We figured.” said Lizzy with narrowed eyes as she spied female clothing spread across the bed.

“Where is Siofra?” said Ben, just as Siofra walked out of the shower drying her hair with a towel wearing one of Ben’s t-shirts and nothing else.

Siofra slammed to an abrupt halt as she felt several pairs of eyes on her. Ben thought she probably wanted to melt into the carpet as her face turned nearly scarlet. Even the delicate tips of her pointed ears were on fire.

“Uh, um, it’s not what it looks like!” Siofra stuttered in her lilting Fae accent.

“Ben, how could you? We leave you alone for one night and this is what happens!” said Lizzy with a devilish glint in her eye.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.