Nexus Rising - Cover

Nexus Rising

Copyright© 2022 by CE Savage

Chapter 17

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 17 - Ben's adventure continues as he and the girls take on a sex trafficking ring that leads them deeper and deeper into a world of corruption at the highest levels. Unknown to them, an otherworldly presence is directing the evil. As part of their struggle, the Nexus Foundation ranch grows with new additions.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Humor   Military   Restart   School   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Magic   Demons   Sharing   Harem   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Cat-Fighting   Geeks   Royalty   Slow   Violence  

Saturday evening

Sam’s mansion

Medina Washington

The girls all stared at each other stunned. Several started to cry. They had all known what was coming but hearing it so bluntly put had made it past their drugged stupor.

Maria wanted to give them some hope but she couldn’t yet. They couldn’t let the traffickers and their customers think anything was wrong until the time was right. She just had to wait until all the buyers had shown up and the sale was in progress before they could stage the bust.

They were also hoping to get some additional intelligence about the traffickers’ network. It may not be possible but Ben and her sisters were hoping that they could even track down some of the girls that had already been sold. She knew that Mei would be here soon to help gather info on the inside. Mei was the real expert on how to gather this sort of intelligence. Maria just had to help where she could and stay out of danger.

In the meantime she had to figure out what the layout was like inside the mansion. She waved Tina to her.

“Tina, I need to get out into the hallway and check out the layout. Can you give me a diversion?” said Maria in a whisper.

“Su ... sure. Um what should I do?” asked TIna.

Maria knew it was going to be a big risk for the young girl so the diversion would have to be pretty low key. Luckily their only guards at the moment were two of the older women who had helped them dress.

“Okay, I’m going to say that I’m going to the bathroom but just as I get to the door can you pretend to faint in front of one of our watchers?” asked Maria.

“Okay, I can do that!” said Tina.

“That will give me a second and I can dash down the hallway and outside,” said Maria.

“You aren’t going to leave me here are you? I understand if you are. I just want to know...” said Tina with a quiver in her voice.

“No sweety! Never. I promise you I will not leave you here under any circumstances. My loves are going to be here soon and I just want to make sure I know where everything is.” said Maria

Uhh okay. I believe you.” said Tina with a tiny smile.

With that, Maria waited until Tina was in position.

“May I go potty?” Maria asked the nearest watcher in a meek voice.

The older woman just gestured toward the door. A few seconds later Maria was almost at the bathroom door when she heard Tina hit the floor. Knowing that all eyes would be on Tina she darted down the short hallway and out into the main hallway.

Maria immediately oriented herself with a glance through a window outside. They had entered the suite through a small private entrance at the rear of the huge mansion. Now she could see several rooms opening onto this branch hallway and what looked like a wider corridor 40 feet away that looked like it headed toward the center of the building.

She froze for just a second listening. Far off she could hear the tinkle of glasses and plates and what sounded like a large group of people eating in an open area,

Maria wasn’t sure if Tom had gotten into place yet but she cast her mind out. There!

“Tom, can you hear me?” she said psychically.

“Aye lassie lood and clair. Are yeh awrite?.” replied Tom.

“Yes, I’m fine. I’m going to try and get the layout.” said Maria.

“The clan is aboot and ready. We’re just waitin’ for all the clarty buggers to show. Be carefool lassie! Our chief will have my arse if I let anythin’ happen to you.” said Tom.

‘Thanks Tom. just a quick look. Is Mei in yet?” asked Maria.

“Aye she’s in and working her way through trying to find a layup hide.” replied Tom.

“I’ll let you know when the sale finishes, I’m out for now.” said Maria.

“Gods bless yah lassie,” said Tom.

Maria slipped down the smaller hallway carefully checking each door to see if any rooms were occupied. Maria listened at the door immediately adjacent to where her group was being held and could hear several low voices talking. The door was unlocked but Maria was afraid to open it. This must be where the other group of girls were being held before the sale.

Maria continued carefully down the hallway. Right at the corner another of the rooms was unlocked. Taking a chance Maria cracked the door open. It looked like a small store room of some sort. Maybe Mei could lay up here, thought Maria. Mei just needed a place to recharge her invisibility for a few minutes. After the raid started it wouldn’t matter if she could be seen or not. Maria knew Mei wasn’t as fierce as Sarah but her many years in covert operations and training left Mei very capable of taking care of herself.

Maria took a quick glance around the corner into the wide corridor to verify that it was empty and then slunk down the hallway to where she could overlook what appeared to be a rather large dining or ball room room. Taking a chance, she dropped to her knees and slid to the edge of the railing where she could look down into the room. It looked like there were about 30 people, almost all older men, eating dinner and drinking.

It looked like there were several catering staff circling about providing wait service. They would have to be careful not to let the staff get in the way during the raid. It was very likely that these people would have no idea what was happening after the dinner.

Maria backed away and stood. About at the halfway point of the larger wood paneled corridor she saw a brief glint of metal. If she had been positioned more in front of it she never would have noticed. This was interesting. She was on her way to investigate when she heard male voices making their way up the stairs toward her.

Maria turned and flew back down the hallway the way she had come. She darted around the corner and nearly yelled as she felt a hand clasp over her mouth and she was drawn into the storage room.

Maria immediately relaxed as she smelled the distinctive flowery spicy scent of her sister Mei.

“Mei! It’s so good to ‘see’ you” Maria whispered to where she could feel her sister standing.

“You as well my sister!” replied Mei.

“Quick, look down the corridor there’s something funny about that left hand wall. I think there might be a hidden room there.” said Maria.

Maria could feel the air move as Mei dashed out of the supply room and around the corner. A few minutes later Maria could feel Mei return. A second later Mei’s long elegant figure, clad in black became visible to her.

“You were right. I saw that creature Dell enter a hidden room along with another man.” said Mei.

“That’s really an odd location for a room and why hide it?” asked Maria.

“I caught a brief glimpse of reflected glow like what you might see from a tv screen,” said Mei.

“Or a video monitor maybe?” added Maria.

“Do you think that the host is recording everything?” said Mei.

“Maybe, it would surely be great blackmail if you needed any,” said Maria.

“We have got to get into that room!” said Mei.

“Agreed sister.” said Maria, “I better get back before they miss me. Love you.” said Maria, giving Mei a quick hug and a kiss.

“Love you too, please be careful and take no chances. These scum aren’t worth a single hair on your head. Ben made me promise to remind you to be cautious, he’s worried himself sideways about you.” said Mei, a worried frown crossing her beautiful features.

“I will, gotta run,” answered Maria as she slipped out of the store room and back down the hall.

Maria carefully closed the door to the room where they were being held and pretended to be coming out from the bathroom off the entrance way. She was so thankful that their kidnappers complacently counted on the drugs and the condition of the girls to keep them from escaping. The first person she saw as she entered the main room was Tina looking relieved to see her.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.