Nexus Rising - Cover

Nexus Rising

Copyright© 2022 by CE Savage

Chapter 10

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 10 - Ben's adventure continues as he and the girls take on a sex trafficking ring that leads them deeper and deeper into a world of corruption at the highest levels. Unknown to them, an otherworldly presence is directing the evil. As part of their struggle, the Nexus Foundation ranch grows with new additions.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Ma/ft   Consensual   Romantic   Fiction   Humor   Military   Restart   School   Superhero   Tear Jerker   Workplace   Extra Sensory Perception   Paranormal   Magic   Demons   Sharing   Harem   Interracial   White Male   White Female   Oriental Female   Hispanic Female   Indian Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   First   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Pregnancy   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Size   Small Breasts   Teacher/Student   Cat-Fighting   Geeks   Royalty   Slow   Violence  

Saturday late evening

Nexus Ranch

Near Harborton Washington

The girls were sprawled about the large living room eating ice cream and chattering happily when Adona and Jill decided to join them.

“So what’s up? I notice that Lizzy and Ben aren’t here” said Adona archly.

“Mmm it’s kind of a special occasion for them Auntie.” said Maria with a smile.

“I’m not sure that I approve but I know there are things that I don’t understand about what’s happening.” said Jill.

“Hmm, I know what they are up to but what I don’t understand is what that has to do with you all hanging out down here so late at night.” said Adona.

“Uhh well there’s a few things neither of you have seen yet about our experiences together as a group.” replied Kelly as she blushed furiously.

Sarah wasn’t nearly so bashful.

“Oh yeah we do enjoy some ‘fringe’ benefits so to speak.” Sarah said with a smirk.

“Fringe benefit’s? Like what?” asked Adona.

“I think you are about to see it first hand.” said Mei as a flush started spreading across her face.

“And since this is the first time for them, this benefit is going to be pretty amazing. We thought we should all share it with them.” said Sarah.

“Mom this is a little embarrassing with you here, but you are bound to see it sooner or later.” said Kelly.

“What’s going on Kelly?” said Jill as she witnessed each of the girls start to fidget and glow with a slight blush.

“Umm, oh shit. It’s starting. Uhhh anytime any of us is ‘with’ Ben we all feel it simultaneously.” said Kelly.

“You’re kidding! This ought to be really interesting.” said Adona watching raptly as the girls started moaning lightly and clenching their thighs together.

As an astounded Adona and Jill watched the behaviour of the girls, they could smell the heady scent of arousal thickening in the air around them. The girls had explained some of the ‘Ben effect’ and indeed they could feel it’s impact on them personally, but until tonight they hadn’t really understood the nature or the depth of the girls bond to each other or to Ben.

“Adona, are you feeling it as well? I think I’m getting a little of the overflow here.” said Jill as she plopped down in one the recliners and mopped her sweating brow.

“Yeah me too. I can’t tell if it’s just the pheromones in the air or if it’s some psychic effect but damn it’s pretty delicious.” replied Adona.

Unbeknownst to any in the house, the effect generated by Ben and Lizzy was so powerful that even the rescued women and girls staying in the temporary shelter outside were effected. Those that were asleep were having a very pleasant dream. Those that were awake were temporarily overcome with a pleasant lassitude followed by mild arousal some even had mini orgasms.

As the girls went into the final throes of their shared orgasm Jill and Adoa. quivered and then let out a contented sigh.

“My, that was rather nice.” said Jill

“Yes, it’s been awhile for me. I’ve been too busy taking care of everyone else I think.” said Adona

“Yes, exactly. I think things are going to be different for all of us though. This is not even the strangest thing that I’ve seen.” said Jill with a small laugh.

Slowly the girls began coming around, sharing smiles, contented looks and a giggle or two.

“Dang that was something else!” said Kelly.

“Yes I think it was the strongest one yet!” said Mei.

“I’d say time for a panty change, but I don’t think it’s over yet.” said Maria.

“Nope not likely. Our man is good for a few more times. Lizzy will be bowlegged by the morning.” smirked Sarah.

“Sarah! You are so crude sometimes.” chided Kelly, “but accurate.” she added with a smile.

“So you all go through this every time? No wonder none of you are ever jealous of the others!” said Adona.

“Well there’s much more than just that. We are each bound to each other emotionally as well, but it does help,” said Kelly.

“Yes and we’ve found that we can mute it if we want to. It can be really hard trying to drive or pay attention in school when Ben is doing Mei out in the woods or Kelly out behind the barn,” said Sarah.

“Sarah!” said Kelly and Mei simultaneously.

Maria just giggled.”Yeah we can turn it down when we feel it happening but we rarely do. Or at least I don’t turn it down much. It does get me some odd looks at church though!”

“I think we should all settle in for a long, fun night. I can feel them waking up.” announced Mei to the group with a grin.


Sunday early morning

Nexus Ranch

Near Harborton Washington

Jill was rather amused and surprised. She had thought that breakfast would be a little awkward after Ben and Lizzy joined them. Contrary to expectations Lizzy wasn’t walking bowlegged at all. She, in fact, glowed and appeared to actually float down the stairs and into the kitchen with a huge silly smile plastered across her face.

Ben, on the other hand looked a little ragged as he plodded down the stairs behind her and plopped down into his chair. Kelly just shook her head, gave him a kiss on the forehead and poured his coffee.

“Our sweet innocent Lizzy wore you out didn’t she stud?” said an irreverent Sarah with a wink.

“Yes, but I’ll be fine in a few months, so don’t get too saucy or this old man might have to show you he still has a few tricks left.” replied Ben

“Promises, promises!” said Sarah with a laugh as she rose to give him a kiss. “I’m going to go see how our charges are doing this morning. Don’f forget we are all doing a little recon after Maria and Adona get back from church. Oh, and Maria says she would appreciate if you could hold the lust back a little this morning. Apparently it’s hard to concentrate on the sermon when you’re having an orgasm.” Sara smirked.

“Hmmmph. That’s not going to be a problem this morning.” said Ben

Lizzy just gave Sarah a knowing grin.

“I don’t think you’re quite broken yet dear, Mei has a new pair of jeans she bought for her riding lesson that I think will perk you right back up.” Kelly said as she leaned over Ben’s back, hugged him and gave him a breathy little nip on the ear.

Jill would never understand it completely but watching all of them this morning and listen to them bantering she could see how they all felt. Her daughter had never been this happy.

When you come right down to it, that’s all a mother could want for her daughter.


“Okay Mei, are you ready for this?” said Ben

“Yes Ben. I’m a little scared, but I can’t wait. Mr Joe are you sure this is okay?” said Mei

“Yes pretty lady, don’t be afraid, we are going to have fun!” replied Joe,

Mei could feel the butterflies in her stomach bouncing around each other as she thrust her left boot into the stirrup and threw her right leg over Joe’s back. As she settled onto the smooth worn leather of the high pommeled saddle she gave thanks that her jeans hadn’t chosen that moment to split apart.

It would have been embarrassing. Her jeans were more than just painted on. In fact, they were so tight in the seat that there was no way that she could have worn even the skimpiest panties under them. She was certain that Ben could see the outline of her most intimate parts as he had helped her up. She giggled to herself She could tell that Lizzy hadn’t quite taken all the starch out of him last night. ‘Good’ she thought. She had plans to properly thank him for introducing her to Joe.

Mei took a moment to gather her thoughts as she gripped the huge animal with her strong slender thighs. She closed her eyes thinking of the lost lonely little girl in the brutal orphanage. Once a month they had movie nights and watched old black and white movies from the 50’s that had been dubbed in Chinese.

Her favorite had been a western. The heroine was a beautiful woman with long flowing blond hair under a white Stetson. As Mei watched the women gallop across the plains she had pictured herself on that horse and for a few moments she was free from her desolate life. She could imagine the wind blowing in her face and a powerful animal taking her away from the pain that surrounded her.

She smiled and opened her eyes. She turned slightly so that she could see Ben fully.

“Thank you for making this possible my love.” Mei said,

Ben grinned. “Anything for you Mei. But don’t thank me, Joe’s the one carting your skinny butt around!” Ben chuckled.

“I’m honored pretty lady of the sun and moon.” said Joe.

Mei didn’t understand how Joe knew about her goddess, Ben said that he hadn’t mentioned a thing to him, but she was getting used to being surrounded by things beyond understanding. Truthfully, she didn’t really care right now- she was living a dream!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.