A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 4 - Coming of Age - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 4 - Coming of Age

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 82: Experimentation

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 82: Experimentation - Unlike the earlier books in A Well-Lived Life, where Steve Adams' life is the primary focus of the story, this book is really all about his kids. Puberty has now overtaken more than half the Adams kids, and the consequences have all turned out differently for each of them. Birgit, being the oldest daughter of Steve and Kara, is a force all her own. This book, more than any other (so far), is HER book. When Birgit sets her mind to getting what she wants, Birgit WILL get what she wants!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Polygamy/Polyamory   First  

July 5, 2002, Chicago, Illinois

🎤 Birgit

“WHY DOES THE UNIVERSE HATE ME!” I growled after Lilibeth and her mom left.

“You still can’t get laid?” Ashley asked with a smirk.

“I swear, I’m going to go to Washington Park and ask the first guy over fifteen who is halfway decent looking to fuck!”

“I have three letters for you: S-T-I!”

“ARGH!”

“What happened with Lilibeth?” Ashley asked.

“Her mom decided to take her home to ‘talk about the situation’.”

“Give me a break!” Ashley exclaimed. “It’s not like the jerk actually did anything! And he’s in jail and going to stay there!”

“I think Lilibeth’s mom disagrees with Mom, Mom, and Dad about how much freedom we have.”

“Maybe she’ll chill after they talk? She and her husband seemed to get along OK with Dad at the party yesterday.”

“Yeah,” I sighed, “but the police and DCFS tend to freak people out, especially when they’re investigating a sex offender.”

“Want to do something?”

“I suppose. What?”

“Ice cream!” Ashley exclaimed. “That always makes me feel better!”


🎤 Steve

“Turn on your stomach.”

“But then I can’t watch!” Erika pouted. “If I’m going to do that, I have to see it go in!”

“As you wish!” I declared.

Five minutes later, properly lubed, with Erika on her back and her knees up, I positioned myself against her rear entrance.

“Ready?” I asked.

“Yes.”

“Take a deep breath, let it out, and relax as much as you can.”

She did, and I slowly pushed into her very tight butt.

“Wow!” Erika gasped. “So weird!”

I slowly worked my way completely into her, then took her hand and put it on her clit.

“Rub yourself,” I suggested.

She started gently rubbing herself and I slowly pulled back until just my glans was inside her, then pushed completely into her again.

“Doing OK?”

“Yes!” Erika exclaimed breathily. “Keep going. I want to feel you cum in me!”

Given the number of times I’d already cum, I could go for a long time, but I didn’t feel that was wise. With the wonderful friction, I had no trouble bringing myself off after she’d rubbed herself to an orgasm.

“Oh!” Erika gasped as I pushed deep and pumped cum into her butt.

After the last spurt, I slowly pulled out, then helped Erika up from the bed and led her to the shower.

“That was totally weird,” Erika replied. “But it was really hot to watch!”

“Is there anything else you want to do?”

“Sixty-nine and one more good fuck?”

“Sounds like a plan.”

“And when you come back from Europe, Kristin and I are going to fuck you within a millimeter of your life!”


July 6, 2002, Chicago, Illinois

🎤 Albert

“Happy birthday!” Nicholas said when we woke up on Saturday morning.

“Thanks!”

We went down to have breakfast with my dad, his two other wives besides my mom, and my sisters.

“Morning, Albert,” Dad said. “Happy birthday!”

“Thanks!”

“There’s someone waiting for you in the sunroom,” Dad said.

“Who?”

“You’ll have to go see!”

I left the kitchen and walked into the sunroom to find my two grandpas and Commander Aimee.

“Commander?” I said, surprised.

“I thought you might like to fly over the lake for your birthday, and your grandfathers agreed to fly with us!”

“Happy birthday, Albert!” Grandpa Adams said.

“Happy birthday, Albert!” Grandpa Al said.

“Thanks! Are you having breakfast?”

“Commander Shaughnessy is treating us to Lou Mitchell’s on Jackson,” Grandpa Adams said.

“Who’s car are we taking?”

“Your dad’s,” Commander Aimee said. “He picked me up this morning after walking your mom to work. I’m driving.”

“I’ll get my crash helmet!” I replied.

“Go get your log book and headset, you turkey!”

“Yes, Ma’am! Right away, Ma’am!”


🎤 Birgit

“Birgit?” Ashley called out after knocking on the door to my room after we arrived home from karate.

“What?”

“Open up!”

I got up from my computer, went to the door, and opened it.

“What?”

“I thought you might want to know Peter Kallas is here.”

“Where?!”

“Downstairs in the great room.”

I pushed past her and hurried down the hall, then down the stairs, and practically ran into the great room. I grabbed Peter’s hand and tugged, wanting him to follow me.

“Where are we going?” he asked.

“My room! Come on!”

“I wanted to see Albert, and let him know I’d be at his party later.”

“He went flying with the Navy commander and his grandfathers. He won’t be home for a couple of hours. Come on!”

“Birgit,” he protested, “I can’t stay. I told my mom I’d be right back. I’ll be over later for the party.”

I wanted to scream, but it wasn’t Peter’s fault. Loki, on the other hand, was about to incur the wrath of an extremely frustrated teenager!

“Can you stay after the party?” I asked.

“I’ll check with my dad.”

I realized I was being totally rude in not asking about his grandfather, and I didn’t want Peter to have ANY excuse to not stay after the party.

“How is your grandpa?”

“He was allowed to go home yesterday. That’s why we stayed — Dad wanted to make sure that my grandpa got settled back into the house and that Grandma didn’t need any more help.”

“So it wasn’t a severe heart attack?”

“Dad said they called it ‘mild’, but I think you’d have to ask Aunt Jessica or Doctor Al what that means.”

I let go of his hand, walked him to the front door. I thought about kissing him, but I knew Mom was lurking around somewhere and didn’t want to get any grief from her. Peter left, so I went back up to my room.


🎤 Steve

“Miyu-chan will lead the afternoon class while I’m away,” I said to my assembled students on Saturday afternoon. “My next Saturday class will be on August 3rd, but I expect each of you to attend class while I’m away, unless you speak to Miyu-chan beforehand.

“Next, I’d like to welcome Rachel Kealty to our class. She started as a self-defense student and elected to sign up for lessons. As you all know, I don’t usually accept brand-new students into this class, but, after a conversation with Miyu-chan, we agreed that Miyu would be responsible for Rachel’s training, which will be done in private classes during the week. Neil, would you lead us in our meditation and exercises?”

“Yes, Sensei!”

An hour later, Avanti walked home with me so we could have our private mentoring session.

“Why insist I wear a one-piece bathing suit in the sauna?” Avanti asked as we sat down in the sauna. “I’m not shy or modest, and I know you aren’t!”

“You’re my student, you tell me,” I replied as steam filled the sauna.

Avanti contemplated for a moment, then nodded.

“I was going to say because of my age, but in January I’ll be fifteen, so still legally a minor, even if you and my parents disagree with the government’s opinion on that. So, that’s not it. I strongly suspect there are multiple reasons, but I would say that it provides a physical sign of the limits of our relationship and is a reminder to not cross the boundary you established due to your personal rules.”

“Think that through, please.”

Avanti was quiet for a short time, then shook her head.

“No, that can’t be it, because you’ve taught me that nudity is natural and does not imply sex, and I know you believe that, and I’m certain you feel I believe that.”

“Correct.”

“I’m loath to admit you have me stumped!”

“It’s not philosophical,” I replied. “Just one of my little quirks! I’d prefer to wait to see you naked until our first time together. Call it anticipation to heighten the experience, or something to look forward to.”

“Do you do that often?”

I shook my head, “Not intentionally, but it does work out that way in many instances.”

“So why with me?”

“To be honest? Because that’s what I want.”

“Then I will submit to your will as my mentor.”


🎤 Albert

“You did a great job, Albert,” Aimee said after we tied down her plane at Meigs.

“Thanks! Are you staying for my party?”

“Yes. I’ll leave tomorrow morning and take your grandpa back to Cincinnati with me. I’ll pick up John and Elizabeth, and we’ll fly back to DC.”

“Are you still working on tactical electronic warfare systems?” Grandpa Adams asked.

“Yes, though obviously I can’t share any details.”

“Commander Fitzmaurice is working for a Beltway Bandit firm, right?”

“Lockheed Martin, in their satellite communications systems division.”

“Are you staying in?” Grandpa Al asked.

“At least until I make Captain,” Commander Shaughnessy replied. “I figure about three years. Then we’ll see where things go.”

“Could you be an admiral?” he asked.

“Of course she could!” I declared. “She should already be a captain, but they discriminate against girls!”

“Albert Adams, radical feminist!” Grandpa Al laughed.

“You told me about how difficult it was for Mom when she wanted to be a trauma surgeon! And girls still aren’t treated right by some of the specialties!”

“That’s true, though you know in our ER, there are more female doctors than male doctors.”

“But the Chief Resident has always been a guy, and so has the Chief of Emergency Medicine!”

“The new Chief Resident is female,” Grandpa said. “She just started this week. And I don’t plan to go anywhere anytime soon!”

I laughed, “OK, I wasn’t saying you should quit and let Mom take over, but she should be the new Chief when you decide to retire!”

“That’s not up to me,” Grandpa protested. “That’s up to the Medical Director.”

“Another guy!” I replied. “And always a guy!”

“What has you so animated about this, Albert?” Aimee asked.

“Somebody told Jane she had to be a nurse, not a doctor!”

“Sounds like the fighter jock idiots who don’t think women should fly. Well, I’ll wax their six anytime they want to give it a try!”

“What did Doctor Jon have to say?” Grandpa Al asked.

“That it was a load of bollocks and that Jane could be anything she wanted!”

“Are you going to see them?” Commander Aimee asked.

“Yes. We leave on Friday. Dad, his wives, Jesse, Nicholas, and two of my sisters are flying to Stockholm direct; I’m flying to London. Matthew and Michael are leaving on Saturday for Spain with Eduardo and Aunt Elyse, and Chelsea is going with them.”

We got into Dad’s BMW, with Aimee driving, and headed for the Compound.


🎤 Jesse

“We won’t have much time after you get back before I leave for college,” CeCe said as I walked her home on Saturday afternoon.

“There isn’t much we can do about that,” I replied. “And we discussed that hockey tryouts and practice start August 5th. You’ll be home for Thanksgiving and Christmas, right?”

“Yes. But I bet you and Angelina are seeing each other, maybe even seriously.”

“I’m not going to date anyone exclusively at this point. I might during Senior year, but not this year, for sure. Yes, I’ll see Angelina, but I won’t ask her to go steady.”

“But Senior year you might?”

“I have no idea what’s going to happen during Junior year let alone Senior year! All we can do is wait to see what happens. I promise I’ll see you when you come home.”

When we arrived at her house, we didn’t hug or kiss, as she was doing her best to keep her parents from knowing about the intimate side of our relationship. As soon as she was inside, I turned to walk back to the Compound because we were celebrating Albert’s birthday. About halfway home, my cellphone rang.

“Go for Jesse!” I said.

“Hi, Jesse! It’s Scarlett! How are you?”

“Pretty good. How are things in Rochester?”

“They’d be better if you were here, but they’re pretty good. We have one more hockey camp session that starts on Monday.”

“Have you heard any more about Bill?”

“I went to the courthouse to check the records, and Bill’s lawyers told the judge last week that they’re negotiating a plea agreement. There weren’t any details.”

“Considering the government has him dead-to-rights, he’d be dumb not to try for a plea. Do you know what Krystal thinks about that?”

“Her sister told me that her family is OK with any plea agreement that results in at least some time in jail.”

“I’d say he’ll accept something like a year or two, because otherwise he could get ten times that. And if they do it quickly, he’s out around the time he’s eighteen. He’s totally screwed with a felony conviction and sex offender status, but he could at least go to college and try to find a way to rebuild his life.”

“You don’t think he should suffer for what he did?”

“I think he should be punished, but I’m not sure sixty years of what amounts to double-secret probation is warranted.”

“You mean the registry?”

“Yes. It just seems crazy that you could commit murder and they don’t track you for the rest of your life, but you push things too far with a girl at sixteen, and they track every single thing you do forever. I’m not trying to say what Bill did wasn’t bad, just that the punishment seems extreme.”

“I see your point, but don’t you think women should know if there’s a rapist living near them?”

“I think you have to look at the individual’s situation. But the government hates that, because then they have to actually justify their decisions. But forget about Bill for now!”

“You leave for Sweden on Friday, right?”

“Yes. I’ll send you a postcard! I’ll call you when I get home.”

“Are you taking your mobile phone?”

“I’ll have it, but it’ll be turned off most of the time. It’ll work in Stockholm, but the roaming charges are really high.”

“Then I suppose I’ll talk to you in about a month.”

We said ‘goodbye’ and I hung up. Just as I turned into the driveway, my phone rang again.

“Go for Jesse!”

“Jesse, it’s Viktoria, please don’t hang up.”

I suppressed a sigh.

You hung up on me last time.”

“I’m sorry; I shouldn’t have done that.”

“What do you want?” I asked.

“I watched Risky Business at a friend’s house.”

I almost laughed, but managed not to. I was curious if she’d actually say it. If she did, I’d have to decide if I’d do what I’d said to her when we’d had our fight. That presented a host of potential problems.

“And?”

“I know what you meant by ’if you can’t say it, you can’t do it’.”

“OK,” I replied noncommittally.

“I want you to do what you said you would do!” Viktoria declared. “I want you to fuck my brains out!”

I was actually surprised at how forcefully she’d said it. It was obvious nobody else was around at her end. Of course, that still left the issue of an STI test, not to mention leaving for Europe in five days.

“Before that could happen, you’d have to have an STI test,” I countered.

“I had one! I’ll have the results on Monday. And they gave me a prescription for the Pill.”

“That takes a month from your most recent period,” I replied. “And I’m leaving for Europe this week, and I won’t be back until the end of the month. And I have plans for the next couple of days.”

“I don’t want to wait!” she protested. “I wanted to do it with you that day in the park!”

“If you want to do it with me, you’ll have to wait,” I replied. “Call me after August 1st.”

“You’re being mean, Jesse!”

“My dad has had this trip planned for a year,” I replied. “And you got mad at me twice. The first time, you made me take you home instead of getting your test, and the second time you hung up on me. You wasted over two months, and it’s not like I was waiting for you to call or anything.”

“Can you stop being so ... difficult?”

“To do what you want requires maturity,” I said. “The reason I’m being difficult, and why you think I’m mean, is because you aren’t acting like a mature young woman. You’re acting like a spoiled little girl who whines when she can’t have her way.”

“Jesse!” she whined, proving my point.

“I’m serious. Call me in August, show me that you can be mature, and I’ll do what you want, so long as you understand it’s just sex.”

“I said that’s what I wanted!”

“Yes, you did, and I’m just making sure.”

Not to mention giving myself an ‘out’ because I wasn’t sure I should actually do it. I had a month to think about it, and I could avoid seeing her or talking to her if I decided to turn her down. My phone had a ‘block’ feature that would send any call right to my voicemail and I could put her number in it if I decided to say ‘no’ and she wouldn’t accept it.

“I’ll call you on August 1st, I guess.”

“Talk to you then,” I replied.

We said ‘goodbye’, I closed the phone, then went into the main house for Albert’s birthday party.


🎤 Birgit

Peter was at Albert’s birthday party with his friends, but all the guys were around, so I couldn’t ask if he was going to be able to stay afterwards. I decided to go to my room and read until the party ended, which would be right before dinner, when we’d have our family celebration. I’d forgotten about that earlier, and it could complicate things with Peter, but I was positive Dad would let him stay for dinner.

I had borrowed Stranger in a Strange Land from Dad’s bookshelf, and was about halfway done. It was interesting, even though I wasn’t a big science fiction fan. I put on some music, picked up the book, and sat down to read. I was fascinated by the ‘water brother’ concept because it totally fit how Dad treated the sauna. I had read for about fifteen minutes when there was a knock at the door.

“Birgit?” I heard Mom call out. “OK to come in?”

“Yes,” I called back.

She opened the door and stuck her head in.

“Lilibeth is here to see you,” Mom said.

“Send her up, OK?”

“Yes.”

Mom left and a minute later, Lilibeth came into my room. I asked her to close the door, which she did, then came to sit next to me on the loveseat.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.