A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 4 - Coming of Age - Cover

A Well-Lived Life 3 - Book 4 - Coming of Age

Copyright © 2015-2023 Penguintopia Productions

Chapter 14: Sounds Like Fun!

Coming of Age Sex Story: Chapter 14: Sounds Like Fun! - Unlike the earlier books in A Well-Lived Life, where Steve Adams' life is the primary focus of the story, this book is really all about his kids. Puberty has now overtaken more than half the Adams kids, and the consequences have all turned out differently for each of them. Birgit, being the oldest daughter of Steve and Kara, is a force all her own. This book, more than any other (so far), is HER book. When Birgit sets her mind to getting what she wants, Birgit WILL get what she wants!

Caution: This Coming of Age Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Mult   Polygamy/Polyamory   First  

February 8, 2002, Chicago, Illinois

🎤 Steve

I arrived at the walk-up three-flat in Wrigleyville that Wendy Cobb owned, something as common as owning a bar among Chicago cops, though Wendy was now a former Chicago cop, having gone to work for Samantha as Director of Security for Spurgeon. Parking on North Kenmore was nearly impossible, but Wendy had a garage which I blocked by parking parallel to the door, keeping me far enough out of the alley so that I wouldn’t get a ticket. I locked the BMW, then walked to the back door of the first floor and knocked.

Wendy Cobb opened the door, greeted me, and let me in. She gave me a quick hug, then kissed my cheek. She was wearing faded jeans and a cable-knit sweater, looking just as cute as she had that evening in the bar, and her brown hair was a bit longer, and was draped over her shoulders, adding to the ‘cute’ look.

“It’s still a typical cop’s place,” she said. “I plan to rent it out once I decide where I want to buy something nicer.”

Her apartment was functional and comfortable, not stylish, which was exactly what I would have expected for a cop who was single. It was clearly lived-in, but meticulously clean, again, something I would have expected of a female cop’s place.

“Spurgeon’s benefits in that regard are legendary.”

“No shit! Even with all the OT available, I could never afford the kinds of places I’m looking at. I’ll probably go for a condo in one of the buildings in River North or Streeterville. They’re walking distance to the Hancock Building and WAY cheaper than places on the Gold Coast where Samantha has her place.”

“Enjoying your new job?”

“It’s a serious change of pace from being a patrol officer, but you were right about not having a real chance at being a detective.”

“You were an honest cop on a corrupt force, and that disqualified you.”

“One thing for sure about the new position — I could make a coke bust every day at work if I wanted. Those idiots all think they’re so fucking smart, but I see right through them.”

“It’s actually not as bad as when Samantha first took over.”

“I’ve heard stories. Can I get you a drink?”

“I have to seriously limit my alcohol intake because of the propranolol I’m taking. I can have an ounce, at most, and that would basically be my limit for the week.”

“So, what do you do to relax?”

“I have a sauna,” I replied. “That’s basically the best relaxation available.”

“Dinner’s almost ready. Thanks for warning me about your diet.”

“It makes it easier than having an uncomfortable conversation with you when I can’t eat what you cook, or my doctor if I blow my carb limit.”

“I’d normally have wine for dinner, but you said that’s off-limits. Can you explain why you can have bourbon but not wine?”

“It’s the complex sugars in the wine that are the problem. The ones in fermented beverages are high glycemic, that is, bad carbs. The ones in distilled liquor aren’t. Even before the propranolol, I didn’t drink wine except on very rare occasions, and I mean maybe once a year.”

“I’m not sure what I’d do without beer or bourbon!”

“Find other ways to relax! Get a hot tub in your new condo! And make use of the gym at Spurgeon.”

“That gym is out of this world! Every possible expensive piece of equipment and a full-time trainer.”

“That business basically prints money,” I said.

“No shit! I see the regulatory reports that come across my desk. The most interesting part of my job is computer security. I knew nothing at all about that, and the learning curve is steep, but Terry Penfield, who used to work for you, has been a big help. He suggested I hire your firm to do our annual IT security audit.”

“Just call Cèlia Cavaco, and she’ll get you on our schedule.”

“Can I get you that drink? Then I need to finish making dinner.”

“I think I’ll skip the alcohol because I have to drive home later.”

“Oh, come on! One ounce? Before dinner? You wouldn’t even register in an hour.”

“My rule is that I don’t drive after drinking until I’ve had a night’s sleep. I’ve made rare exceptions, but I don’t like to do that. For me, 0.0 is the limit.”

“You are WAY too straitlaced! Remember my promise!”

“That if I turn out to be a boring fuck, you’re going to kill me!”

“I actually said ‘best in my life’ or I’d shoot you!”

“And before that, you said something about pegging me with your baton!”

Wendy laughed, “Because you were annoying the hell out of me!”

“I do that pretty well,” I chuckled. “I can promise not boring, but ‘best’ is relative, and depends as much on YOU as it does on me!”

“Have a seat. Dinner will be on the table in ten minutes.”

I sat down on the couch and picked up the Chicago Sun Times, not my paper of choice, but it would do. As she’d promised, ten minutes later dinner was ready, and she called me to the table.


🎤 Birgit

“Mouse ears? Really?” I exclaimed when Estrella arrived home just before dinner on Friday.

She was wearing one of those ‘Mickey Mouse Ears’ hats they sold at Disneyland.

“Why not? I love the Mouse! The cartoons are so wonderful! And I have a stuffed Mickey I bought as well!”

“How was Disneyland?” I asked.

“Fantastic. You’ve been?”

“To the one in Florida a few years ago. It was awesome, and I loved Splash Mountain, Pirates of the Caribbean, and the Haunted Mansion!”

“I like It’s a Small World and the Haunted Mansion.”

“Dinner is almost ready,” I said.

“OK. I’ll put my things in our room and come right down.”

“Did Dad tell you we’re having visitors from Sweden?”

“No.”

“Maybe you were gone when Karin called. They’ll be here tomorrow. You’ll like them.”

She went upstairs, and I went to the kitchen to help Suzanne and Ashley finish making dinner.

“Stephie seems to be doing better,” Suzanne said.

“Unless your name is Nicholas Evans!” I declared. “He’s on her shit list!”

“But she’s mostly acting civilized to everyone else.”

“True.”

“Your mom mentioned you and Kjell were going to hang out.”

“More like ‘in and out’!” Ashley giggled.

“Ashley...” Suzanne warned gently.

“It’s fine,” I said. “She doesn’t bother me.”

“What are you two doing tonight?”

“Going to Tiffany’s. What dad calls the Stepsisters and my Girl Gang are having a girls’ night! What about you?”

“I’m going out with Natalie, Yuriko, Tessa, Nickie, Elsa, and Kim, plus some guys. We’re going to see a concert at UofC. Stephie’s not going with you?”

“No. The Fluffle is doing something at Allison’s house. And Albert and Nicholas are with Dave’s sons, plus William, Eric, and David. They’re doing whatever dumb boys do when they get together.”

Suzanne laughed, “I suspect they say the same thing about you girls!”

“Maybe, but it’s not true!” I declared.

Dinner was ready, so Suzanne and I carried everything to the table, needing two trips, while Ashley called everyone to dinner.


🎤 Jesse

“Who decided on Pulp Fiction?” Carly, Joe’s girlfriend, asked when I put the DVD in the player.

“The guys!” Libby replied. “Who else? But I like it, too.”

“I’ve never seen it,” Adi said. “So I think it’s OK.”

“Me, too,” Cynthia said.

“And me,” Karli agreed.

I turned down the lights and went to share a large beanbag chair with Adi. She cuddled close, and I put my arm around her. She put her hand on my chest, and when Jules and Vincent were discussing Amsterdam, I felt her hand slide slowly down across my stomach, then over my jeans, her fingers tracing along my dick, which responded instantaneously. We’d done quite a bit of making out, including touching both over and under our clothes, but that was the limit. I suspected that might change after the dance, if we had time, because that would be long enough for her birth control pills to be effective.

I felt Adi’s fingers move under my waistband, and as they did, I moved my arm from around her and carefully slipped my hand into her jeans, pushing my fingers under her panties. I ran them gently through her soft pubic hair while she grasped my shaft and began stroking me. I knew I could last a long time, but I had to be careful not to make a complete mess, which would totally embarrass both of us.

I slid my fingers a bit further and used the tip of my middle finger to gently massage Adi’s clit. There was a hitch in her breathing, but nobody seemed to notice, and we weren’t in anyone’s direct line of sight if they were watching the movie which they were. The low lights would help as well, though not completely. To counter that, I reached over and grabbed a blanket, which Adi helped me spread over us. That wouldn’t really cause anyone to notice because Libby and Karli were sharing a blanket, as were Kwame and Chenelle.

“You should stop,” I said right after Marvin had his head blown off.

She withdrew her hand, then whimpered softly when I pulled my hand from her jeans.

“If you keep rubbing me,” she whispered, “I’ll ... uhm ... suck you after the movie.”

“If you’re sure,” I replied.

“Yes,” she whispered, lightly grasping my wrist to encourage me.

I did as she asked, and she sighed deeply.


🎤 Steve

“Somebody has you very well trained!” Wendy said when I offered to help with the dishes.

“I’ve offered to help with dishes since I was a teenager. I cook, too.”

“I have to say I’ve never once had a date offer to help with dishes!”

“Then you need a better class of dates!”

She laughed, and I helped clean up, washing dishes while she dried and put them away. We made quick work of it, and when we finished, Wendy took my hand and led me to her bedroom.

“How much do you trust me?”

“It depends on what you’re asking. We do need to exchange credentials.”

Wendy rolled her eyes but went to the dresser and pulled out an envelope from the Cook County Health department and handed it to me. I verified the test results, then showed her my card.

“So?” I asked.

“Do you trust me enough to let me cuff you to the bed?”

I considered, and then nodded.

“One condition is that we have a safe word. If I say ‘purple’, you remove the cuffs immediately, no argument, no questions.”

“What are you concerned about?”

“How much do we really know each other?” I asked.

“Better than a pick-up in a bar, but not by much.”

“Which is why I’m cautious about being put in a position where I’m basically helpless. It would appear that’s what gets you off, and I get it.”

“You trust me to do that?”

“Do you trust me when I say I’ve had a vasectomy?”

“Yes. And hot damn!”

“If you give me your word, I’ll trust you. Samantha wouldn’t have hired you if you weren’t trustworthy.”

Wendy nodded, “Implying that if you discover I’m not trustworthy, you’ll tell her.”

“She’s my business partner,” I replied. “And I’ve been mentoring her since her dad was arrested. Of course, I’d tell her about ANY risk to her business or to her personally.”

“Everything about you is just a little bit weird, but I think that’s part of the attraction. You aren’t like anyone else I know.”

“So, do I have your word?”

“Yes.”

“Then you may cuff me and get off on the power of the helpless man in your bed!”

Wendy laughed, “Why do I feel as if YOU will get off on that, too?”

“Because I will!”

“Strip and assume the position!”

I laughed and quickly removed my clothes. Once I was naked, I got into bed and put my hands over my head. Wendy looked me up and down, then got a pair of handcuffs and cuffed me to the headboard.

“I’ll be right back!” she said.

She left the room, and two minutes later, she returned and my eyes nearly popped out of my head. She was wearing thigh-high leather boots, a police officer’s hat, and carried a nightstick and a long-handled flogger with long leather thongs. It took a few seconds for the shock to wear off, which was when I noticed very nice breasts, a stomach with a slight bulge that women often had due to having a uterus, and neatly trimmed brown pubic hair.

“Damn,” I breathed.

Wendy laughed, “Well, despite the surprise on your face, I can see you like what you see!”

She was right, because I had a raging erection which had sprung instantly to life at my first gaze of her when she walked back into the bedroom.

“Yeah,” I replied.

She came over to the bed and dragged the thongs over my chest, stomach, and groin.

“And your very nice pistol is going to fit quite snugly in my holster!”

She teased me with the flogger and baton, but didn’t do anything other than dragging them over my body for a couple of minutes before she straddled me and began rubbing her labia, which were slick with her juices along my shaft.

“Remember what I said I’d do with this,” she put the nightstick behind her back and pushed it gently against my upper thigh, “if this isn’t the best ever!”

“I believe in this position, that is up to YOU, not me!”

“And if you don’t last at least ten minutes, I’m going to use THIS,” she twirled the flogger on my chest, “someplace where it will hurt!”

“If I don’t last at least twenty minutes, you can put that baton where you threatened!”

Wendy put her toys down on either side of me, grasped my shaft, ran my glans along her now dripping labia, then lowered herself onto me. It was a snug fit, but she was so wet she simply slid down my shaft without having to lift up. She put her hands on my chest and began moving, slowly at first, but speeding up as she bounced, ground against me, and slid backwards and forwards. It only took her about four minutes before she groaned and I felt her pussy spasm around my shaft.

When her orgasm passed, she leaned down, and we exchanged a sexy French kiss. She broke it after a minute or so, and began moving again, riding me hard, and bringing herself off four more times.

“Jesus,” she gasped. “Your stamina!”

I simply smiled smugly.

She laughed, “I’m going to give you a VERY special reward!”

She lifted off, slid down, and took me completely into her mouth in one smooth movement. She sucked, licked, and bobbed, stroking me with one hand and fondling my sack with her other, until three minutes later I groaned, pushed my hips up, and came hard into Wendy’s mouth. She kept going until my orgasm had run its course, then released me.

“Be right back,” she said, getting up from the bed.

“Oh, for Loki’s sake, just kiss me!”

Now HER eyes went wide, and after a second, got back into bed, and we shared a sexy French kiss.

“Loki?”

“Norse god of change, chaos, and trickery. I identify with him because life throws me so many curveballs I decided to embrace it!”

“I have to ask a question...”

I chuckled, “Yes, if you had moved into a sixty-nine position, you’d have received expert cunnilingus.”

“Where the HELL have you been all my life?”

“Until about a month ago, you were a cop, so it didn’t matter.”

“So I’m your first cop?”

“Second. Well, the first one was a Deputy Sheriff; she’s the Sheriff now. And that was a very special exception for an active law enforcement officer, never to be repeated. You aren’t technically a cop now.”

“Are you comfortable enough for another round?”

“Yes.”

“Hot damn!” she exclaimed.


🎤 Birgit

“Where’s your dad?” I asked Tiffany.

“He moved out,” Tiffany replied. “He and Mom have been fighting for a long time and they decided they can’t live together.”

“Divorce?” I asked.

“I guess,” Tiffany replied. “Mom said they’re separating, which I guess you have to do before you get divorced.”

“Are you OK, Tiff?” Naomi asked.

Tiffany shrugged, “I guess. It’s kind of weird not having him here, but the fighting was pretty bad.”

“Like, hitting each other?” Missy asked.

“No, just yelling a lot, and disagreeing on like everything.”

“That stinks,” I observed. “Are they getting counseling?”

“Mom said it was useless.”

“What were they fighting about?” Missy asked.

“I’m not sure,” Tiffany replied. “But I think Dad may have cheated on Mom.”

“That stinks,” Hannah declared. “But Birgit’s Dad has lots of girlfriends! What’s the problem?”

“The problem is when you promise to only be with someone, and then break that promise,” Ashley declared. “Dad doesn’t cheat. It’s one of his most important rules, too.”

“My dad did NOT have permission to do that, I’m sure,” Tiffany said.

“Do you see him?” Ashley asked.

“Yes, whenever I want. Mom isn’t being a bitch about that.”

“So you’ll stay with her? In the house?” I asked.

“Yes,” Tiffany replied. “Let’s talk about something else!”


🎤 Jesse

“You don’t have to,” I said to Adi after everyone had left.

“I want to,” she said. “You gave me so many orgasms during the movie I lost count!”

We kissed, then I sat down on the couch and Adi knelt on the floor in front of me, then nervously unbuttoned my jeans, then pulled down the zipper. I lifted up and helped her pull down my jeans and briefs. She’d seen my erection before when we’d used our hands to bring each other off, so this wasn’t a completely new experience. She looked up, smiled, then pulled her sweater over her head, took off her blouse, then removed her bra, giving me a very nice look at her boobs, though I’d seen them before several times.

“I, uhm, haven’t done this before. What, um, do you like?”

“Treat it like an ice cream cone, then a popsicle, but please, please, be careful of your teeth!”

Adi laughed softly, “Ouch?”

“You could say that!”

She took my shaft into her hand, then lowered her head and tentatively licked the head of my dick, which twitched at the contact. She lifted her head and looked up.

“Did I do that right?”

“Yes.”

She nodded, lowered her head, and started licking me. I very much enjoyed watching a girl do this for me, and Adi seemed to be getting into it, running her tongue up and down my shaft and around my glans. After a couple of minutes, she looked up again.

“How long do I do this?”

“As long as you like,” I said. “It feels really good. When you’re ready to make me cum, then switch to pretending it’s a popsicle.”

“When you shoot, how much comes out?”

“A teaspoon or two.”

She nodded and started licking me again, then after a minute, she kissed the tip of my dick, then parted her lips and took the head into her mouth and sucked gently. She experimented and after some experimental bobs, she took me about halfway into her mouth and began sucking, then slowly lifted up until just the head was in her mouth. She sucked and ran her tongue around me, then took me deeper into her mouth.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.