Missing Him - Cover

Missing Him

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

Erotica Sex Story: Anna's husband, Michael was out of town on a business trip - he was often out of town like this. But he had set her up with a laptop and Skype to keep in touch while he was away. And tonight she was missing him something fierce! So a little cybersex might just take the edge off...

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Sex Toys   Voyeurism   .

Please Wait while image loads

Anna lounged in the center of her king-sized bed, enjoying the feel of the cool satin sheets. She loved these sheets and had made her bed with them especially for tonight. She had dressed for the evening as well, wearing nothing more than her black lace half-cup shelf bra, matching garter belt and g-string panty, with her black seamed thigh-top stockings and strappy red open-toe sandals.

She set her laptop on foot of the bed between her spread legs, plugging it in – she sure didn’t want the battery running out at a crucial moment! As she adjusted the hands-free telephone headset, she glanced at her reflection in the full-length mirror that hung on her bedroom wall several feet away.

Her tight, petite body was partially hidden from view by the little bit of clothing she wore. But her smooth, slightly tanned, long, slender, willowy legs were uncovered and on display for her viewing pleasure. She pulled her long chestnut-brown hair out of her face to allow herself an unobstructed view of the image and a smile curved the edges of her full lips.

“Damn, Michael,” she whispered aloud as she looked over to her absent husband’s side of the bed, waiting for his nightly call. “I’m so fucking horny right now. I wish you were here with me. This phone-sex shit is okay, but I can masturbate anytime. I want to feel your massive cock in my lonely little cunt!”

Anna forced herself to calm down and not think about how turned on she was. She didn’t want to start before her husband called, so after she turned on the Skype program she minimized the screen and went to check her email. Damn! Nothing there! She sighed heavily and went back to the Skype window to wait. Anna looked over to the bed-side nightstand and the selection of sex toys she had laid out. Depending upon the mood she was in and what Michael, bless his twisted little mind, wanted her to do for him, she had a variety of playthings she could use on herself.

Thanks to him, she had gotten up quite a collection of toys, everything from various sizes and styles of dildos and vibrators to anal beads to clitoris stimulators to slim vibrators destined for her tight asshole. There was even a gigantic fake cock that had been molded from the real-life dick of a porn star (supposedly) that had a suction cup at its base.

She wasn’t too sure about it being formed from the cast of a porn star’s cock – anyone with a tool that size would be a freak of nature! But she had bought it because the suction cup base would allow her to place just about anywhere to ride to orgasm.

She especially liked using it in the shower, letting the water from her hand-held shower head pulse onto her clit as she bounced up and down on the huge cock. As she looked over the selection, she wondered what her deviant husband had in store for her tonight.

Despite her best efforts to keep her mind occupied, she could feel her pussy getting damper as the time went by. She glanced at the digital clock on the dresser. It read 11:33 PM.

“Michael, come on, dammit! You’re three minutes late! I don’t know how much longer I can wait here!”

As if on cue, the telephone rang. Anna answered it on the first ring, switching the call to her hands-free headset. “Michael?”

“Of course it’s me – who else would be calling you at this time of night?”

Trying to suppress a smile, she teased, “Well you never know, baby. You keep leaving me alone to go on these business trips. A girl can only go so long without feeling a man’s cock thrusting into her cunt before she starts to seek out a substitute! I’m still a young woman – I have needs you know!”

Michael’s warm, rumbling laugh answered. Then he whispered, “Honey, the minute I get home I will take you into the bedroom and fuck you into a coma and make all this up to you, but in the meantime, we’ll have to be content with this for a couple of more nights.

Anna made sure to put a vocal pout into her words as she said, “You’d better, mister!”

“I promise you. This hasn’t been easy for me either – seeing your hot body on my laptop and not being able to touch you or even kiss you. It’s been hell, sweetheart,” Michael said.

“Good. Maybe you’ll stay home for awhile after this. You’ve been gone so much lately, I’m starting to think I’m a virgin again!”

“I’m trying, baby. You know I am. How many husbands call their wives for phone sex every night they’re away from home?”

Still teasing him with her pouting, little girl, voice, she answered, “I guess, But it’s still hard.”

“You know I love you, Anna. And you know I hate being away from you.”

“I know, Michael.”

“Good. And you also know how desperately I miss you when we’re apart.”

“I know. But you made me like this. I was a good girl before I met you.”

“I don’t know about that – you weren’t very hard to turn, young lady!”

“You made me into this sex starved nymphomaniac! It’s your fault!” Anna said, playfully.

“Well, you know badly I want to be inside of your tight, hot cunt instead of those toys of yours.”

Anna smiled to herself, knowing the fun was starting. “I know, babe.”

“Is that cunt wet for me?”

“Yes, very wet.”

“Turn on your Skype and show me,” he said. Anna turned on her side of the Skype program.

“You aren’t naked,” he said, surprised. “You’re usually naked by the time I call.”

“Usually, yes. Tonight, no. Tonight I wanted to do something a little different. I want to do a striptease for you.”

“A striptease?” he asked.

“Umm-hmm. Are you ready?”

“Hell yes!” he said excitedly. Michael sat back and watched his hot wife turn on the small portable music player and begin her dance. The song on the music player was Lick by Joi and as the song began, Anna slowly started to grind in time to the beat.

Michael sat there transfixed as he stared at the screen. Anna danced like she had been a stripper for years, She had all the moves down, rubbing her crotch and slipping the strap to her bra down teasingly.

Michael watched in awe at the woman on the screen, scarcely believing it was his wife! Finally she began removing an article of clothes, first her bra came off and Anna played with her newly-freed tits for a bit. Then she took off her garter belt in the sexiest manner she could followed by her heels and stockings. At last, the only thing left on was her g-string and the song ended. She climbed back on the bed still wearing her panties.

There was a slight pause, “Fuck, baby, You’re really hot tonight!” Michael croaked as he tried to find his voice.

“Thank you.”

“I wish I were there with you, baby,” he said softly.

“Me, too.”

“And that we were both naked.”

“Mmm-hmm,” Anna said, biting her lip a little.

“And that you were on top of me riding me with my cock buried as deeply inside your dripping snatch as it will go.”

“Oh God, yesss...” she moaned.

Anna rubbed her young full tits, toying with her hard nipples. She shuddered, her breath already quickening. “Yes,” she replied. “And that we were face-to-face as you fucked me so hard. And you played with my tits, pinching and pulling my nipples as I bounced up and down on your hard cock, shoving you even deeper into my body, driving you into my hungry cunt.”

“You are such a dirty little slut aren’t you,” he said. Hearing him call her a slut, just like he did that night at the hotel, was the deal breaker. She was instantly putty in his hands.

“Yess...” she moaned softly. “So ... Are you naked yet?” Anna asked.

“Yes.”

She grinned, imagining Michael’s muscular, tan body stretched out on the bed of his hotel room, his seven-inch dick hard as a steel rod, pulsing in perfect rhythm with his heartbeat, a bit of clear pre-cum oozing from its swollen purple tip. Her heart beat faster and she instantly got wetter.

“What are you still wearing, slut?” he asked her.

“Just my G-string.”

“Good girl,” he told her, his voice a low growl now. “And what about those sexy brown curls of yours? Are they flowing down over your shoulders?” he asked.

Repositioning herself on her bed, she stretched out and slipped underneath the covers. “Yes,” she answered.

“Tell me Anna, have you been thinking about that night?”

Vivid images flashed through her mind of Michael fingering her pussy. “Yes,” she whispered. She did indeed remember the last night they were together. It was just after their 5th anniversary and he had taken her to a nice restaurant for dinner.

She remembered the fancy white tablecloth, the fine china dishes – it was a five star restaurant and the nicest one she had ever been to. He had arranged for them to have a quiet table in a dark corner. She wondered why at the time but he soon showed her.

Michael had always been an bold, audacious guy, always looking for adventure and willing to take risks. She liked his no-holds-barred outlook and daredevil spirit. But she was completely unprepared for what he had planned for this night.

After they had ordered their meal, he reached under the table and began stroking her thigh just below her dress hem.

“Michael! What are you doing?” she asked in whispered astonishment. She tried to pull her leg away, but he pulled it back in place and then opened her legs a bit further.

“Leave them there,” he said. He began stroking the inside of her thigh, softly tracing his fingers across you nylon-sheathed leg.

“Michael ... we can’t...” she protested weakly. But her words didn’t match her reaction as she closed her eyes and tilted her head back, surrendering herself to his touch. Involuntarily she parted her legs further as his hand pushed upwards, under her dress and higher to where her stockings ended and bare flesh began.

“Miiiichaeeelll...” she moaned long and low. Her breathing began to quicken and she could feel her panties dampen...

“Yes, I remember,” she whispered.

“Do you picture it when you fuck yourself in your bed at night?”

Her hand was now down on her panties, slowly rubbing her swollen lips through the thin fabric. “Mmm hmmm,” she moaned in affirmation.

“And do you imagine my fingers in your dirty cunt while you masturbate?”

“Yes, God yes,” she sighed as she ran a finger over the outline of her pussy against her panties.

“You are masturbating right now, aren’t you, you dirty slut?”

“Yes,” she replied quietly, knowing she had been caught.

“Yes what?” he asked, almost ordering. “Tell me what you are doing exactly. Use your words like I told you.”

“Yes, I’m fingering my dirty cunt,” she panted her reply. She loved it when he made her talk dirty. She loved it when he made her do anything, actually.

“That’s better. Now I want you to stop,” he commanded. “I want you to do exactly what I say.” Anna immediately pulled her hand from her crotch, completely submissive to his instructions. “Since you have already taken off your top, I want you to play with those big beautiful tits,” he directed. Without a word, she did as she was told, running both her hands over her firm breasts.

“Mmmmm,” she moaned. Anna licked her lips as her fingers played over the soft supple flesh.

“Are your nipples hard?”

Her fingers immediately clamped around her erect nipples and squeeze them gently. “Yes ... so hard...”.

“Pinch your nipples slut,” he ordered. “Pull on them.” She followed his instructions, tugging on her nipples and moaning as he spoke. “That’s it my naughty girl, imagine me sucking on those hard nipples. Would you like that, you slutty little whore?”

“Oh yes,” she groaned as she imagined Michael’s tongue running over her nipples, his lips covering her heaving breasts.

“So what should I do to those sweet tits of yours, Anna?”

“Oh Michael,” she whined as she mauled her aching breasts. “I want your mouth on my hard nipples, baby. I want you to bite them, lick them, and squeeze them.”

“That’s it baby, tell me how slutty you are,” he encouraged.

Pulling on her nipples even more aggressively now, she continued, “I want your cock between my tits. I want you to straddle my chest and fuck them with that fat cock of yours. I want to lick the head as you fuck my tits.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.