Game Time With Mommy - Cover

Game Time With Mommy

by notawriter740

Copyright© 2022 by notawriter740

Incest Sex Story: Son and friends come home from a boring graduation party. They talk mom into playing a game with them and things quickly heat up.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   mt/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   Brother   Sister   .

I am not a writer and you will see it in my poor use of words and bad punctuation. Please forgive my transgressions unless you want to be my editor. I have many fetishes. Nerds, twins, games, mind control, MILF’s, electronic surveillance and the Dom/sub relationship. Not so much the discipline aspect, but the giving of one’s body to another for their free and total use. There are many others, but I will stick with MILF, twins and game in this story.


I was relaxing with a glass of wine and reading when my son Bobby came home with his two best friends, the twins from next door, Jeffery and Jennie. I smiled, “How was the party?”

Jennie sighed, “The usual boring graduation party that is chaperoned by parents. We had to bail before it got really boring.”

I put down my book, “What were you expecting, a wild party with and everyone getting so drunk they puked or a wild orgy.”

Jeffery laughed, “Some of us thought a game of truth or dare would be fun or at least a game of strip poker. We couldn’t even discuss it because of three sets of parents watching over us.”

The wine must be working, “Well, go up to Bobby’s room and play. I won’t stop you.”

Jennie shook her head, “I’m not playing alone with those two perverts. They’ll gang up on me.”

Jeffery grinned, “You can play with us, that will even out the odds.”

Jennie giggled, “Would you play with us, it’ll be fun.”

I looked at my son, would you play a game with your mother where she could see you naked?”

He grinned, “I could ask you the same question. I’ll play with you as long as I don’t get in trouble for playing.”

I laughed, “Alright, I’ll play but I set the rules.”

Bobby sighed, “Mother, there are no rules for truth or dare and in strip poker the looser removes a piece of clothing, what other rules are there?”

I smiled at them, “At my graduation party, we combined the two games and played one card dare.”

They looked at each other and back to me. Jennie smiled, “Never heard of it, but I do like what it sounds like. What are rules?”

I smiled at them and poured myself some more wine. I am going to need it, “You spread a deck of cards around the table or floor, wherever you play. Each person picks a card and lays it in front of them face up. The high card is the winner and the others remove a piece of clothing. The winner then get’s to give the looser a dare and they must perform it. The only other rule is that the dare cannot be to remove more clothes. The game dictates that.”

Bobby looked at me, “Alright, give us an example of a dare.”

I giggled, “First we have to decide if this is a heterosexual or bi sexual game. Can I dare you to rub Jeffery’s cock through his pants?”

Bobby gasped, “No mother, I don’t do other guys.

I looked at Jenny, “Can I dare you to kiss me for 15 seconds?”

Jenny laughed, “You can if I can play with your wonderful breasts.”

I smiled, “See, now we have all the rules set. Guys don’t do guys, but you can dare the girls to do girls.”

Jenny giggled, “I want to play, will you really play with us?”

I nodded my head and looked at the boys. Jeffery asked, “Are there are any limits to the dares we can give.”

Knowing that I was going to be stripped, fondled and most likely fucked by both boys I replied, “There are no limits to the dares. If we play, we play the game the way it is supposed to be played. Does everyone agree?”

I looked from one to the other and they nodded their heads, “Bobby, get the cards and let’s play.”

I sat on the floor and Jennie sat across from me. Jeffery sat to my left leaving a space to my right for my son. I was actually excited to play as I cleared my mind of who was playing. When Bobby returned with the cards, I was impressed by the bulge in his pants. Bobby handed me the cards and Jennie asked, “How many pieces of clothing does everyone have. I have a blouse, bra, shorts and panties. Everyone needs to have four pieces of clothing.”

I smiled, “I have four, the same as you.”

Bobby said, “I only have three, shirt, shorts and boxers.” Jeffery said, “I have the same as Bobby.”

I smiled, “Use your socks as number four.” I shuffled and spread the cards on the floor, “Last chance to back out. If we start we play to the end of the game. Once a round is started it will be completed. To clarify, a round is four hands. We will decide if we continue or not after each set of four hands.”

Everyone nodded their heads, “Everyone pick a card and lay it face up in front of you.”

I picked the K of diamonds, Jeffery the three of hearts, Jennie the nine of clubs and Bobby the four of Diamonds. I smiled, “I win the first hand.” I collected two pairs of socks and blouse. I looked across at a blushing Jennie and her lovely B-cup breasts in a near transparent bra. I was surprised at how dark her nipples were.

I smiled, “As the winner of the hand I get to give the dare. Jeffery, I dare you to kiss Jennie for 15 seconds.” I wanted the incest question out of the way, especially after seeing my son’s bulge in his shorts.

Jeffery looked at me, “Liz, she is my sister. That isn’t right.”

I smiled at him, “Jeffery, she was your sister when we discussed the rules and you didn’t complain. Per our agreement we have to complete four hands before we can stop. Remember, all dares must be completed.”

He glared at me, “What if I dare Bobby to feel your breasts. Will you let him?”

I smiled, “Jeffery, I knew it could happen when we started the game. I would let him feel them. With that clarified, kiss your sister.”

He leaned toward Jennie and started kissing her lips and after a few seconds got into it and didn’t look like he wanted to stop when Bobby said, “Time.”

The deal moved to Jeffery, “Please draw your next card.”

Jeffery picked the Ace of clubs, Jennie the ten of spades, Bobbie the eight of hearts and I drew the two spades.

Jeffery smiled, “I win, clothes please.” I handed him my blouse, Jennie her shorts and bobby his shirt. All three of them admired my C-cup cleavage as Jeffery said, “Bobbie, I dare you to feel your mothers breasts through her bra for 15 seconds.” He looked at me with a turnabout is fair play look as I proudly held out my chest for my son to feel.

Bobby tentatively reached out his hands and once he touched them he squeezed and pinched the nipples when Jennie said, “Time.” Bobby slowly removed his hands from my breasts and I looked at Jeffery. “Feel better, I will play the entire game and complete all dares.”

Jeffery nodded his head with at glint of lust in his eyes. He knew the score now and he wanted to fuck me and he knew I would let him.

The deal moved to Jennie, “Everyone draw a card.” She drew the Q of spades, Bobby the J of diamonds, I drew nine of hearts and Jeffery drew four of hearts.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.