The Cartel - Cover

The Cartel

Copyright© 2022 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 9

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A young girl and her family are taken by cartel members as payback for their fathers actions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Amputee  

The next morning was Saturday, I got up, put my bedsheets in the wash again, showered, dressed in a cute, tight white t-shirt and a pair of light blue chino shorts, that my Nan had tailored to enclose my hips. After breakfast, I headed to school, which I attended every Monday and Wednesday evening and Saturday morning. I was doing very well there and was achieving a GPA of 3.5 and I was starting to look at colleges, though I had no idea what I wanted to study. During classes my mind started wandering, I suddenly thought back to Peyton and how intense my orgasm had been when I thought of her. I started to find the thoughts disturbing and wondered what it meant, I mean getting off on the thought of an almost naked teenager was bad enough, but was even worse when that teenager was a recent double amputee. My attention was suddenly grabbed by the teacher asking me a question. The class giggled when I had to ask him to repeat the question, but my embarrassment waned somewhat when I was able to answer it. After classes were over I headed home and chilled out in front of the TV until Chelsie and Harper arrived. Over lots of wine, they helped me get ready for my date with Eric. I wore a sexy, lacy black thong with matching strapless bra and a tight-fitting, skimpy black dress that I’d bought a while back but had never been brave enough to wear. I still wasn’t sure, but Chelsie and Harper convinced me and, after doing my hair and makeup, I actually liked what I saw in the mirror. Just after 7, I got an Uber which took me to the restaurant I was meeting Eric at. When we arrived the driver got my chair out of the trunk and held it while I transferred over to it. As he left I wheeled up to the door and waited for Eric to arrive. The street was very busy and I was convinced everyone was looking at me, I started to feel more and more nervous and uncomfortable, I could feel my anxiety building. I used the breathing techniques I’d been taught by the counsellor and was able to reduce my anxiety somewhat. I was glad when I saw Eric maneuvering his electric chair up the street wearing a light blue shirt and navy chino shorts, I saw a big smile spread across his face when he saw me.

‘Wow, you look beautiful.’ He gasped as he pulled up next to me.

‘Thank you, you look very handsome.’ I replied. There was then an awkward moment as neither of us knew what to do next, Eric broke the moment by leaning towards me, I met him in the middle and he kissed me on the cheek, we then went into the restaurant where a very nice hostess showed us to a quiet table in the corner. We spent the evening enjoying each others company and having a wonderful meal, we found that we had so much to talk about and there were no awkward silences. As the night went on, and I got more drunk on wine, I got more and more relaxed, the anxiety left and I started to enjoy myself. Once dinner was finished Eric insisted on paying the check before we made our way out of the restaurant and onto the sidewalk where we had another awkward moment.

‘Er, would you, erm, like too, maybe, come back to my place?’ I asked breaking the awkward silence.

‘Erm, yes, I’d love to, if that’s ok.’ Eric replied, equally as awkward.

‘Cool.’ I replied feeling butterflies in my stomach. I took my phone out of my purse and ordered a wheelchair-accessible Uber. When it arrived Eric maneuvered himself up the ramp at the back while I got myself into the back seat, the driver then put my chair in the trunk behind Eric. Once we arrived at mine the driver got my wheelchair out of the trunk and put it alongside the door so that I could get myself into it, meanwhile Eric maneuvered himself down the ramp. I then thanked the driver and led Eric inside. Eric got himself onto the sofa while I got some wine and 2 glasses which I placed in front of my lap before wheeling myself to Eric, I then shuffled over onto the sofa next to him, poured 2 glasses of wine which I then passed 1 to Eric before placing the bottle onto the nearby table. We then sat drinking and talking some more. It was gone midnight when I looked Eric in the eye and paused for a moment.

‘I suppose I should tell you what happened to me.’ I said after taking a deep breath.

‘Only if you want to Madison.’ Eric replied as he placed his glass on the table and took my hand in his.

‘I do.’ I replied before explaining about being kidnapped and my parents and Meaghan, and mine and Maisie’s legs and the cartel. When I finished Eric just looked at me in stunned silence, still holding my hand tight. He then leaned forward, let go of my hand, put his hand on the back of my head, leaned forward and looked deep into my eyes. I leaned forward to meet him and we kissed, gently at first, but it quickly built into a passionate embrace, our tongues probed deeply into each other’s mouths, entwining together, I wrapped my arms around his head and pulled him closer to me. After a while, we breathlessly pulled apart.

‘Would you like to go to my bedroom?’ I asked biting my lip anxiously.

‘God yes.’ Eric gasped. He got himself over into his chair while I dropped to the floor, I then hand-walked to my bedroom while Eric followed. Once in the bedroom I got up onto my bed, while Eric slid from his chair, joining me on the bed. He laid on his back while I laid on my side and got close to him, he wrapped his arm around me and we started kissing again. After a bit, I pulled away from him, shuffled down the bed, sat where his legs should be, undid his pants and slowly pulled them down while looking Eric in the eye. As they slid off they revealed that his huge cock was sticking out the empty leg of his Calvin Klein boxers. I then slid off his boxers, fully revealing his 9 inch, fully erect, smooth, hairless, circumcised cock, it also revealed that he was a DHD amputee like me. I stared at his cock for a few moments before gently taking it in my hand, I first just played with the end, coating my fingertips with his pre-cum before sliding my hand down making him groan. I slowly moved my hand up and down his shaft, watching its reaction, before pumping it a few times. I leaned forward and slowly took it into my mouth, swirling my tongue along with the head before working it deep into my throat, hearing Eric gasp and groan with pleasure. I started bobbing my head up and down the shaft while working the base with my hand, I could feel his cock start to twitch. While I continued working his cock with my mouth I took the opportunity to inspect his hips, there were deep, angry red scars. I used my other hand to gently trace along the scars on one side making Eric jump, I started massaging his stump which made him moan louder and suddenly his cock exploded into my throat. I swallowed down his warm semen while continuing to suck, prolonging his orgasm until it started to die down, then I dropped down next to him. He turned his head and we kissed again.

‘Wow, that was amazing.’ He said breathlessly.

‘Glad you liked it. Let me go and get ready.’ I said as I slid from the bed and started hand-walking to the bathroom.

‘Ready?’ Eric asked.

‘Yeah, I need to freshen up.’ I replied.

‘Oh, ok.’ Eric replied. I made it to the bathroom, closed the door and got up onto the stool, I then brushed my teeth before pulling my dress off and dumping it into the laundry hamper. I then stared at myself in the mirror and for a moment considered going back to Eric in my lingerie, allowing him to be the first guy to see my stumps since I’d been rescued. I could feel my anxiety rising and tried to convince myself it would be ok, but eventually, I slid off my thong and put on a pair of grey, cotton shorts before sliding to the floor and hand-walking back to the bed where I found Eric has slid off his top and was now naked and hard again. I got up on the bed and looked at Eric who looked me up and down and smiled.

‘Lay back.’ He whispered. I did as he asked then watched has he awkwardly used his one hand to get himself up, sat next to me and started kissing my lips, then gently started moving his mouth, gently kissing my cheek, my ear, my neck and chest while using his one hand to massage one breast through my bra, I could feel my nipples harden. He then slowly reached around and started fumbling with my bra strap one-handed before taking a deep breath and looking at me exasperatedly.

‘Sorry, I have to admit it’s my first time I’ve been with a woman since the accident.’ Eric said looking embarrassed.

‘Don’t be sorry.’ I said arching my back, reaching behind and undoing the clasp, I then laid back, pulled it off and threw it to the floor. Eric then went back to massaging my breast with his one hand, while gently taking my other nipple in his mouth. The sensations he created made me feel amazing. Once he felt my breasts were suitably warmed up he continued his kissing, at first gently along my stomach and onto the top of my hips, I could feel my pussy starting to tingle. He then awkwardly shuffled down the bed and sat where my legs should have been before taking the waistband of my shorts in his one hand and starting to slide them down. I instantly grabbed the waistband.

‘Sorry, I’m not ready for you to see down there.’ I said.

‘What do you mean, I thought we were about to have sex?’ He asked looking confused.

‘We are, just the shorts stay on, sorry.’ I replied.

‘Maddie, there’s no need to be embarrassed, I know you have no legs, it’s not going to be a surprise what I find down there, those fitted shorts you wear at the beach gym don’t leave much to the imagination you know, they might hide your flesh and your scars but I can see your shape. Besides, you’ve seen me, it can’t be worse than that.’ Eric said earnestly.

‘I’ve never let anyone see my stumps since I was rescued, I’m sorry Eric.’ I replied.

‘Maddie, I don’t want to do anything that makes you feel uncomfortable, but what I want to do to you really needs those shorts out the way.’ He said with a smirk.

‘Oh yes, what have you got in mind?’ I asked.

‘Well, it involves your vagina, my mouth and you screaming with pleasure.’ Eric replied while starting to rub my vagina through my shorts making me shiver, I could feel a wet patch start to form on the cotton. I lay there feeling anxious about letting Eric see my stumps, but at the same time, I found myself wanting him to be the first, and he was right, I had seen his. Eventually, I took a deep breath, reached down, placed my thumbs in the waistband of my shorts, bit my lip, paused for another moment before sliding my shorts off and throwing them to the floor. I instantly felt open and vulnerable, but my anxiety was eased when I looked down to see Eric not looking horrified, but actually pleased with what he saw. He shuffled back a little, laid in his front and paused for a moment, I guessed he was taking in what he saw, I still expected him to recoil in horror, I was pleasantly surprised a few moments later when I felt him run his tongue from my perineum to my clit, making me shiver all over. Eric expertly worked my pussy and clit with his tongue edging me closer and closer to orgasm, he slowly slid 2 fingers inside me making every muscle in my body stiffen momentarily before relaxing again. His fingers worked deeper inside me, sporadically curling them forward, hitting my g-spot, making me squeal out loud. His hot mouth continued working my clit, his tongue swirling around the little pink nub bringing me nothing but pleasure, my leglessness giving him total access. To my disappointment he withdrew his fingers while continuing to lap at my clit, I could feel something pushing against my vulva, he then used his single hand to gently pull one side of my vulva open and suddenly I felt something quite thick slid into me, again making my muscles stiffen. As he pushed it deeper it felt as though he was pushing against every nerve in my vagina. I lifted myself onto my elbows and looked down, I saw that Eric had his arm stump buried deep inside me.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.