The Cartel - Cover

The Cartel

Copyright© 2022 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 6

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 6 - A young girl and her family are taken by cartel members as payback for their fathers actions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Amputee  

We drove for about an hour before pulling into a military compound. Master Chief Hayes stepped onto the bus again and asked all those that could walk to follow him off the bus. Those with legs did as they were asked, then more soldiers boarded the bus and carried those of us with no legs off the bus and into a medical centre where we were all checked over by the medical staff. Once I was checked over I asked about Maisie, the nurse said she’d go and find out what was going on with her. About 10 minutes later the nurse returned wheeling Maisie in a wheelchair, she then lifted her over onto the bed where we cuddled with relief that it was all over. It was a little later when a woman in a suit came in and asked about who we were and how we’d ended up there. We told her as much as we could, but had to admit we had no idea how long we’d been there, I only that I knew I was 8 years old and Maisie was 12 when we were taken. The lady then took our fingerprints and a mouth swab then left us with the nurse. The same lady came back sometime later and said that she’d confirmed our identities, we were shocked to discover that we’d taken 10 years ago and that I was now 18 years old and Maisie was 22. We realized how much of our lives we’d missed and how different everything would be. We thanked the lady as she left and sat trying to digest everything that we’d been told. A little later 2 nurses came in, helped us into wheelchairs and wheeled us to a bathroom where they helped us shower and wash. Both Maisie and I spent ages letting the hot water run over us, it was the first time in 10 years that we’d washed in anything but cold water. I went through a whole bar of soap cleaning and scrubbing myself. Once I finally felt clean, I called for the nurse who turned off the water for me, wrapped me in a towel and lifted me over onto the wheelchair then wheeled me back to the room, a few minutes later Maisie was also wheeled in. We put on the shorts and cami tops we were given and fell asleep together, feeling safe for the first time in over a decade.

The next morning we were given breakfast then both lifted over into wheelchairs and wheeled out of the medical centre and over to a waiting military plane where we were wheeled up the ramp and each helped into a seat. Several soldiers joined us and welcomed us aboard. They were all really nice and chatted with us during the flight. When we landed we were lifted over into wheelchairs again and taken off the plane each into waiting ambulances. I begged to be allowed to go with Maisie but they insisted we travelled separately. I didn’t like being away from Maisie but the paramedic was very nice and settled me down. About 20 minutes later I arrived at a VA hospital and was wheeled inside on the ambulance stretcher before being transferred onto a bed in a room with 2 beds. I was relieved when, about 15 minutes later, Maisie was wheeled in and transferred onto the bed next to me. I knew we were finally back in the USA, I knew I was home. Over the next few days, Maisie and I were thoroughly examined and checked, we both had the zippers removed from our vulvas, I found the feeling weird at first, I felt strangely open and vulnerable, but the feeling soon disappeared. While in the hospital Maisie and I were bought decent Quickie wheelchairs by our family and were taught how to use them and transfer properly, we were soon racing injured vets up and down the hospital corridors, much to the nurse’s annoyance. We were also reunited with our grandparents, aunts, uncles and cousins, it was awkward and weird to begin with, I didn’t know or recognize any of them, I’d missed so much, but they soon felt like family. Once of my Grandads had sold our old house and possessions but had put the money in a trust fund, as he was sure that one day we would return. With his help, Maisie and I bought ourselves a single storey house in a quiet, gated neighbourhood. All of our family had offered to let us move in with them but none of their homes were suitable for 2 disabled girls. The house was amazing, all wooden floors with low surfaces and completely wheelchair friendly, it even had a hot tub and pool that Maisie and I loved to swim around in, having been taught how to do so at the VA hospital. My Aunt arranged for us to take some classes at a local college so that we could catch up with the schooling we had missed, both of us managed to catch up quickly and soon had good GPA’s. I got a job at Victorias Secret at a nearby mall while Maisie got an admin job at the VA hospital. Victorias Secret was unsure about employing me at first as they were worried about what I would be able to do, though I was sure one of the managers just didn’t want to employ a disabled girl as I wasn’t sexy enough for her, however, I convinced them to give me a short probation period as I wasn’t sure what I could do either. Within two weeks I had proved how much of a hard worker I was and surprised myself at how much I could do. The hardest bit for me was changing the tops and bras on the mannequins, some I was able to reach from my chair, while others I just sat on a nearby chest of drawers or shelf to reach, there were some I couldn’t do but the other staff were more than happy to do those for me. After a month, even the manager that had clearly not wanted to hire me admitted that I was an asset to the store. I made lots of friends there and was soon invited on nights out. I became really good friends with two girls, Chelsie and Harper, often having nights out with them or meeting them for lunch on our days off and just hanging around at their house. It took a while but I eventually told them what had happened to me one evening while we were drinking wine, both girls were in tears and cuddled me tight. After that we became the best of friends, both girls took me under their wing and showed me all the things that girls normally learn as teenagers with their friends, like how to do makeup, how to style your hair, what clothes to wear, how to shave, though I only needed to shave under my arms as my pubic hair had been removed permanently and leg hair wasn’t an issue. Chelsie even showed me how to use a tampon during my period as I’d only used pads until then. As they helped me become more confident, I started dressing better, wearing makeup and having my hair in different styles, I became sexier, I felt more pretty and even beautiful, despite my missing legs. I started to become a typical 18-year-old, not the hardened but immature girl that I had been. I loved working at Victorias Secret, I didn’t really know about lingerie before I was kidnapped but found I liked all different kinds, I had a chest of drawers full of different kinds of lingerie, I loved wearing thongs and always wore a matching bra. Maisie was less bothered though and liked wearing comfortable panties, she also hated wearing a bra having not worn since she was 12, and hadn’t worn them much before that. I’d never worn one though, spending my teenaged years naked all the time, so this was a new experience for me. After a few months of being home Maisie and I both learnt to drive in cars adapted with hand controls, my other Grandad owned a series of car dealerships throughout California and the South West, so gave us each a brand new adapted, Jeep Grand Cherokee Summit, this helped increase our independence.

Both of us experienced nightmares and would wake in the night screaming, our counsellor put both of us on anti-depressants and anti-anxiety medication, we also went through CBT to help with the symptoms. They all helped a lot, but we both still experienced occasional nightmares. I read that exercise also helped with PTSD symptoms, so I joined a local gym where I worked with a really helpful and supportive personal trainer to come up with adaptive exercises for me, I soon found that helped with my symptoms and tried to convince Maisie to do the same, but she wasn’t interested. Her symptoms were a lot worse than mine and she was very withdrawn, apart from going to work she never left the house. I was really worried about her but just couldn’t help her. Later she got into drugs to help her forget, I’m not sure how long she’d been using before I noticed but she started not coming home and missing work, one day I got home from work and found her unconscious in the bathroom. I called 911 and the paramedics came, resuscitated her and took her to the ER where it all came out. She was angry and upset and refused any help. The more our family and I tried to help her the more she pulled away, I lay awake at night worrying about her and crying, but there seemed to be nothing I could do.

To help me my Grandparents offered to buy me a sports wheelchair which I gladly took them up on. They bought me a Quickie Shark S hand-chair, which meant I could get out and go ‘running.’ I loved to drive to Venice Beach and race along the boardwalk, I would go as fast and far as I could, the fresh, sea air in my lungs felt amazing. My symptoms soon reduced to the point where I very rarely had nightmares and anxiety. It was on one of these occasions that I noticed a disabled girl working out on Muscle Beach. I’d seen the big guys there before and would often stop and watch them, some had even tried to get me to work out with them but then anxiety would hit and I’d race off. Seeing a girl there suddenly made it less scary, the fact that she was disabled too made it even easier. I slowly wheeled my way across to her and watched as she lifted herself up and down on some bars. She was very pretty, slightly older than me, but not by much, it was obvious she was a paraplegic and had been for some time as her legs were very thin. She finished her set and lowered herself into her wheelchair then she grabbed a towel off the back and wiped her face.

‘Hi.’ I said quietly. ‘I hope you don’t mind me watching you.’

‘Hey, no it’s fine. Nice to see another girl work out here.’ She replied with a welcome smile.

‘Oh, I don’t work out here, I was just passing.’ I replied nervously.

‘Oh, well I’ve seen you pass here a few times, you should start working out here, I’ll be happy to help you if you need.’ She offered.

‘Wow, thanks. That would be great, I’ve always been too nervous to come over. I’m Madison ... Maddie.’ I replied.

‘Hi, nice to meet you, Maddie, I’m Parker.’ She replied. We sat talking for a while about ourselves, she told me how she’d been in a car wreck when she was 7 and had been paralyzed from the waist down ever since. When she asked about me I panicked for a moment as I didn’t know what to say. I think she sensed my panic as, when I told her I’d been in a car wreck too, she gave me an odd smile and look. I thought I’d alienated her already but it was as though she knew the reason I was lying and she carried on. We agreed to meet 2 days later after work. I wheeled myself off to my car and drove home.

I was so excited to meet up with Parker that I raced there after work and got here early. I changed into my shorts and t-shirt in my car then wheeled myself over to the beach. The people there were all very welcoming and encouraging, very different to how I thought they’d be. Parker turned up a few minutes later dressed in a sports bra and running shorts revealing her tight, toned stomach. Over the next couple of hours Parker and some of the guys helped me learn to use the equipment and work out what I could and couldn’t do, we also came up with a routine that would help keep me fit as well as improving my strength and stamina. Everyone was so supportive and lovely, I found myself wishing I’d come over long before. At first, I would only go when Parker was there, but I soon grew the confidence to go on my own. I found the t-shirt and shorts I wore were impractical and too hot, so I used my staff discount and bought several sets of Victorias Secret Pink Sport sports bras and leggings. I tried on some running shorts but I was uncomfortable about how much of my hip stumps were on show, although it was blatantly obvious I didn’t have legs, I had never let anyone see them since being rescued. After work, I took my leggings to my Nan and she cut off the excess material then fitted them to me so that I was enclosed in them. Once she was done I tried them on and was actually happy with how they looked. That evening at the beach I was nervous at first about having my stomach on show, but as I worked out and relaxed, and found the clothes so much more comfortable to work out in, I got over it and soon forgot I was showing so much skin. I enjoyed working out as much as I could and found my strength and stamina improved massively. I also liked how toned and defined my stomach became, not too much though. I tried to convince Maisie to come with me but she wouldn’t, no matter what I said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.