The Cartel - Cover

The Cartel

Copyright© 2022 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - A young girl and her family are taken by cartel members as payback for their fathers actions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Amputee  

For years that was our life, processing money and drugs throughout the day and then being raped and abused at night, I lost count of how many men fucked me, often more that one at a time one night I was forced to suck one of the guards cocks while another fucked my pussy and a third fucked my ass, I was in so much pain and felt so full. The next night, despite still being sore from the night before, one of the guards took me to his room, laid me on his bed and unzipped me. He then covered his hand in lube and started fingering me, he started with just 2 fingers, he was gentle enough and it felt kind of nice. It wasn’t long though before he worked a third finger into me which started to hurt a little. I could feel the pressure in my vagina increasing and realized he was working his fourth finger into me, but was having difficulty as my vagina was smaller than his hand, he didn’t seem to care about this though as he continued applying pressure. I could feel him sliding his fingers further into me. I jumped and screamed as suddenly his knuckles slid through my labia. I then could feel him start to curl his fingers up and work his thumb in. I was in agony, I was screaming and panting as he continued pushing his fist into my pussy. Finally, the ring of muscle gave and his whole hand slipped inside me. The pain was so intense I nearly passed out, I tipped my head back and let out a silent scream. I continued grunting as he started moving his fist up and down inside me. He started building up the speed and was soon pounding my little body. Despite the agony, I could also feel an orgasm building, I hadn’t had one since I’d had sex with the boy my first time, but I was having similar feelings. I tried to fight back the building orgasm but it was no use, his fist must have been stimulating every nerve ending in my vagina. The orgasm continued to build as he continued pounding his fist inside me, it was relieving the pain a little. Suddenly my orgasm peaked, I let out an almighty squeal then grunted and panted my way through it as my little body shook all over. I gripped the pillow with my hands, I could feel twitching where my legs used to be as though my thighs were trying to squeeze together. I could feel my vagina contracting around the guard’s fist as my orgasm continued. Finally, it started to subside and as I struggled to control my breathing the guard slipped his fist from me making me yelp a little from the pain. He then took his pants off and slid his cock into my still contracting vagina, he rammed it straight in and started pounding me again. My vagina was still sensitive, and his cock sliding in and out set off a second, equally intense orgasm. As my body shook again, my vagina squeezed his cock making him orgasm and shoot his warm, sticky fluid deep inside me. Once he was done he collapsed down on top of me, both of us breathless and sweaty. Once he’d recovered he climbed off me, zipped me up then carried me back to the bedroom. He put me down at the door and made me hand-walk across the room to my mattress where Maisie was waiting. I lifted myself up onto the mattress, cuddled up to my naked sister and fell asleep with my pussy still throbbing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.