The Cartel - Cover

The Cartel

Copyright© 2022 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 4

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 4 - A young girl and her family are taken by cartel members as payback for their fathers actions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Amputee  

My body developed further, by the time I was around 14, I was developing pert full breasts, nice gentle curves and a peachy butt like Maisie had, although her body was more developed as she was older, unlike her I now had a patch of fluffy, light blonde pubic hair. Maisie had helped me through my first period by showing me how to place a pad in my panties and reminding me when I needed to change it, we were supplied sanitary pads as they didn’t want the women bleeding everywhere, it was the only time they were allowed to wear panties, the rest of the time, the women and teenagers were naked when they were working, and most, including Maisie, stayed naked all the time as they couldn’t be bothered to get dressed. I knew the guards and the boys in my group all stared at me, especially as my hips widened and I developed more of a sway when I walked. I also know that my time was coming. I decided there was no way I was going to let the first time I had sex was when I was raped by a guard, I wanted losing my virginity to be my choice. There was one cute kid that seemed to be about my age, I’d noticed in the shower that he had also started developing, he had grown some hair on his chest, under his arms and on his balls, his voice had got deeper, he started developing muscles and his cock had certainly got bigger. We’d always got on very well and I’d noticed him watching me in the shower too, in fact, he seemed to make sure he always showered at the same time as me, as we’d got older I’d noticed that watching me shower made his cock grow hard, at first he’d tried to hide but now he would let me see. One afternoon in the yard I decided to seize the opportunity. I walked straight over to him, wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him hard on the lips, he was almost a foot taller than me so I had to tiptoe and stretch. He was a little surprised at first but I felt his hand on the small of my back and he started kissing me back. I could suddenly feel his erect cock pushing into my stomach and knew my plan was working. Once I was sure he was aroused enough, I pulled away, took his hand and led him back to the bunk room. I was glad to find it empty, so pushed him onto my mattress and slowly removed the dress I was wearing followed by my panties. He stared intently at me and gasped as I stood fully nude in front of him. He quickly pulled off his shorts and t-shirt revealing his erect cock and buff chest. His cock looked small and thin but having nothing to compare it too I assumed that was normal. I straddled him, leant down and started kissing him again, I could feel the heat from his cock on my vulva. He wrapped one arm around me and used the other to massage one of my breasts, I jumped when he first touched it but relaxed into his hand when he touched it again. I’d never felt anything like it, a warmth spread from my breast across my torso. I could also feel a warmth developing in my pelvis. He suddenly pushed up, rolled me onto my back and carried on kissing me while I held his face in my hands. He then used both hands to massage my breasts, I groaned as he took each nipple and rolled it between his fingers. He slowly started kissing down my body, I had no idea what to do so just lay there gasping involuntarily in reaction to his touch. I jumped and groaned when he took each of my nipples into his mouth and sucked. My whole body felt alive now. He continued kissing along my stomach, over my hips and onto my thighs. I lifted my knees and parted my legs for him and was surprised when he put his head between them. He slowly ran his tongue along my vulva which made me yelp and jerk. He did the same again and this time I groaned with delight. I felt his hands gently pull my vulva apart before he ran his tongue up the inside. I gasped again and squeezed my thighs together, the feeling was intense, like nothing I’d ever experienced. He then moved his mouth up and started licking and sucking around the top of my vulva. I had no idea what he was doing but I suddenly found that the pleasure became even more intense, I later found out that he’d found my clitoris. He sensed my increased arousal and concentrated his efforts on that area, alternately taking the little nub between his lips and sucking it, or running his tongue over my lips and the little, sensual button. I could feel the heat spreading across my body and a pressure building up inside me. I had no idea what was going on but I knew I liked it. My pelvis bucked and writhed in response to his mouth, I couldn’t control my breathing and was groaning and yelping as he moved his mouth around me. Suddenly I lost control, my whole body shook, I squeezed his head between my thighs as waves of intense pleasure washed over me again and again. I suddenly found myself squeezing and mashing one of my breasts increasing my pleasure.

‘OH MY GOD. FUCK ME NOW. I WANT YOU INSIDE ME.’ I shouted out, no longer in control and no longer caring if anyone heard or saw us. As my pleasure started to subside and I released his head from my thighs, he moved up so that my legs were around his waist, then he reached between us and started guiding his cock between my vulva. I could feel the tip of it start to probe me. As I looked him in the face I could see my fluids glistening around his mouth. He looked at me for reassurance so I gently nodded my head before he started pushing his cock further in, but it was as though something was stopping him. He pulled his cock away, adjusted his position so that he was now knelt down with his knees either side of me and my legs were hanging over his thighs, then tried sliding his cock in again. I felt it between my vulva but again something stopped it.

‘You are virgin, no?’ He asked in broken English.

‘Yes.’ I whispered and nodded in reply, feeling embarrassed.

‘That’s ok’ He replied. He then shuffled back, sucked 2 of his fingers and gently placed them between my vulva. ‘This might hurt a little. Are you sure you want to?’

‘Oh yes.’ I replied emphatically. I could feel him start to push against something inside me, then relaxing then gently pushing again. Each time he would increase the pressure. Whatever he was doing felt nice but also hurt a little. Suddenly, whatever was stopping him, gave way. I felt a tearing sensation in my pelvis making me yelp and curl up in pain.

‘Sorry, I break your hymen now.’ He said gently.

‘My what?’ I replied never having had any sex education.

‘Your hymen, most girls have, but must be broken to have sex, yes.’ He replied. I slowly relaxed as he repositioned himself, again he laid on top of me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. This time, when he guided his cock into me, it went straight in, it felt sore at first, but that soon went and it started feeling nice. I could feel his cock sliding deeper into me, each thrust sent a wave of pleasure through my torso. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him towards me where we both kissed passionately. This was the most intense thing I had ever done in my short life. I squeezed his waist with my thighs pushing him further inside me. I could feel the pressure building up inside me. His thrusts became more erratic and, as the pressure suddenly broke inside me, waves of pleasure started flowing over me, he thrust deep inside me and I could feel his warm semen spurting over and over again as my pussy milked its first cock. As his thrusting died down and my orgasm started to subside, his body went limp on top of me and his now flaccid cock slipped from my still quivering pussy. We laid with our limbs entwined for sometime before we suddenly heard some movement across the room. Both of us looked over and found a guard stood watching us with his cock hanging out of his trousers. It was clear he’d enjoyed watching us and had finished off already. He leered at the two of us, winked at me then left the room. I grabbed my panties and dress then quickly put them on while he got dressed, we then went back to the yard. As I was sat talking to some of the girls I could feel his semen leaking out of me into my panties. I excused myself and went to the bathroom where I found a mixture of his semen and some blood in my panties. I wiped myself up, cleaned the semen off my panties, slipped them back on then went back outside.

The next morning, after the working women had all left, one of the guards found me and made me follow him. As I left Meaghan came running over to me crying, she wrapped her arms around me and gripped me tightly. I cuddled her back, kissed her on the head and reassured her it would all be ok, before gently removing her arms from my waist and walking with the guard. I watched as some of the other girls comforted Meaghan. It was strange knowing that this would be the last time I would ever be able to walk, I kept picking the sand and dust-up with my feet so that I could feel it between my toes one last time. The guard led me inside and up to a room that was set up as an operating room. Inside was a man in a surgical gown, he told me to undress and lay on the operating table. I took my top off, revealing my naked breasts, then slid my shorts and panties down, stepped out of them, then put my clothes in a pile and handed them to the waiting guard, who glanced down at my body, then took them and left, closing the door behind him. I walked over to the table, sat on the edge then laid myself down. Two more people walked into the room from another door, they were in surgical gowns with surgical masks on, so I had no idea whether there were men or women. The man that had asked me to undress leaned over me and placed a black mask over my face. I could smell rubber and as I breathed in I noticed a funny taste. After a few breaths, I suddenly felt very sleepy and after a few more breaths I must have fallen asleep.

When I woke up I was back on my mattress, as I blinked my eyes to adjust to the light, the confusion slowly cleared and I remembered what had happened. In a panic, I instantly lifted my head and reached down with both hands. My heart sank as I found that both my legs were gone and that I now just finished below my butt, and that there were dressings taped to where my legs were once attached, just like Maisie. I started to panic, so closed my eyes, laid my head back and took some slow, deep breaths. I then slowly moved my hands inward and found there was now a zipper over my vulva and I was smooth and hairless. I felt empty at that moment, not upset, though I felt I should have been, I didn’t feel anything which in turn left me confused. I knew that in the next few days I would join Maisie and the other woman processing drugs and money. I also knew that I would probably be regularly raped and that were was nothing I could do about it. Suddenly I was aware of movement coming toward me, I lifted my head and saw Meaghan running over and sitting next to me, Maisie appeared a few moments later shuffling on her hands and butt before lifting herself onto the mattress, both of them then started cuddling me.

‘Oh shit Maddie, I’m so sorry, I guess they’ve decided it’s your time.’ Maisie said.

‘I guess so.’ I replied hoarsely.

‘Will this happen to me?’ Meaghan asked innocently. Maisie and I shared a look before replying.

‘Sorry Megs, it probably will.’ Maisie replied gently, stroking her arm as she did.

‘When?’ She asked.

‘Probably another couple of years.’ Maisie replied.

‘But I don’t want to have no legs, I like my legs. I don’t want to have to work all day.’ Meaghan replied getting very upset, tears streamed from her eyes, she was starting to panic. I wanted to hold my little sister, to try and calm her down but I couldn’t sit up, I could barely move. I just placed my hand on her leg and rubbed it reassuringly.

‘Megs... ‘ Maisie started to say but didn’t know how to finish, she just pulled her down and cuddled us both until we all fell asleep. One of my sisters must have dressed me during the night because when I woke the next morning I was wearing shorts and a t-shirt. I was glad I wasn’t naked anymore. Meaghan fed me some cereal then spent the day looking after me. I noticed she kept looking at where my legs once were, I knew there was nothing I could say to reassure her, the same thing was going to happen to her. I could see little breast buds starting to form under her top and knew she didn’t have long, a couple of years at most.

It was a few days before one of the guards came over and told me to undress. Maisie helped me and once I was naked I was picked up by the guards and placed on the trolley on top of other women, I still had the dressings on. Another girl was laid on top of me before we were wheeled out of the bedroom, while Maisie and the other girls that could shuffle on their hands, followed behind. We were pushed along a series of corridors and round several corners before entering another room. The guards lifted each of us up and placed us on a stool, even those that had shuffled along were lifted up. I winced in pain as I was sat down, it was the first time I’d sat like this, the pain from my scars shot through my little body and the pain from the zipper pushing into my clitoris was incredible. I tried to shuffle around but that made things worse and I started to cry. I looked around and saw Maisie looking over at me.

‘It’s ok, don’t cry.’ She mouthed. I tried hard but I couldn’t stop it. Suddenly one of the guards walked over to me.

‘Stop crying you snivelling little bitch, you have work to do.’ He said cruelly then pushed the end of his gun into my ribs. ‘Otherwise, it will be the last cry you ever have.’

‘Sorry sir.’ I replied as I tried to calm down. ‘I ... I don’t know what to do’

‘You count the money, when you reach 100 dollars you wrap this band around it, when you have 1000 dollars you bundle it all up, wrap it in this plastic and place it on this cart. Ok. Pretty girl like you should manage that ok.’ He explained as he ran his hand through my hair and over my breast, then pulled his gun out of my ribs and left. I spent all day packing up money and laying it on the trolley, every time I twisted my hips my clitoris hurt, I was desperately trying not to cry. Every few hours a small group of us were picked up, placed on the cart and wheeled to the bathroom where we were picked up, unzipped, and sat on the toilet. Once I was done, I was zipped up, picked up and placed back on the cart, then wheeled back to the processing room and sat back on the stool. That evening I was lifted over onto the cart again, this time I was at the bottom so had other girls piled on top of me. We were wheeled back into the bedroom where we were lifted over onto our mattresses, Maisie followed behind and joined me. She then dressed me and helped me sit up and taught me how to balance. It was uncomfortable but on the soft mattress, it was more bearable. Meaghan bought us some food over and the 3 of us ate before we fell asleep together.

I was placed on the cart the next few days, wheeled to the processing room where I counted cash all day before being wheeled back on the cart at the end of the day. It was finally Sunday when we were always given the day off while The General went to church. Meaghan and the other kids would do as they did every day and play in the yard while the older teenagers and women would just sit around and talk or read. As I could no longer get around I just sat on the mattress with Maisie. Later in the day a man arrived, asked me to lay down, then slid my shorts and panties off, removed the dressings from my hips and examined me. He said the scarring was starting to heal and I didn’t need the dressings anymore. He then unzipped me and I felt my vulva opening up, a gentle breeze blew across it which felt nice. I felt his fingers probe just inside my vagina before he withdrew them and zipped me up again. This time he placed a small padlock on so that I couldn’t open myself up, he then stood up and left while Maisie sat back on the mattress.

‘Could you put my shorts and panties on me please?’ I asked.

‘In a moment Maddie, I want to compare what they’ve done to us, you look different to me.’ She replied.

‘Oh, ok.’ I replied a little unsure. Maisie shuffled herself down and had a good look at my vulva, I could feel her prodding me, she then shuffled herself up the bed and sat up.

‘Sorry.’ She said.

‘That’s ok.’ I replied with a smile.

‘If you have a look at how they’ve put the zipper in me.’ She started to say as she laid back. ‘You can see mine is inside my lips and from the front, you can barely see it except for the padlock. When the guards have been having sex with me they’ve complained that the teeth of the zipper rub against their cocks. Now feel yours.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.