The Cartel - Cover

The Cartel

Copyright© 2022 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 3

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 3 - A young girl and her family are taken by cartel members as payback for their fathers actions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Amputee  

It was about 2 years after Mum had been taken, though I have no idea exactly how long, there was no way to tell the time and it meant nothing to me now. I knew my body was starting to develop as I had small bumps for breasts and some downy hair above my vulva. Mum hadn’t come back, we had no idea if she was dead or alive, though I liked to think she was still alive somewhere. It was afternoon when suddenly there was an explosion, then a lot of noise and banging coming from the room where the women worked. All the kids in the yard stopped what they were doing and looked toward the building. We all screamed when we heard the unmistakable sound of gunfire and ran for shelter. All of a sudden a large group of the woman and teenagers came bursting out of the door and started running towards the gate, the guards came running after them and, as they got closer to the gates, more guards surrounded them before opening fire with their automatic weapons. Once all the women involved were on the floor, the guards walked between them shooting any that were still alive, in the head until they were all dead. I frantically looked around for Maisie but was glad I couldn’t see her, I just prayed she hadn’t been shot inside the building. The guards rounded all us children up and took us back to the living quarters where we all huddled together. I was relieved when, about an hour later, the remaining woman and teenagers were escorted back into the room and Maisie was amongst them. As soon as she saw us she ran over and cuddled us tight. She explained that a large group of the woman had made a plan to escape, some of them tried to distract the guards, while others set off an explosion, then all made a break for it, but the guards realized what was happening and gunned them all down. They’d kept the rest tied together so that no one else could escape. That evening no food was brought in for us so we fell asleep hungry. From then on each morning the women and teenagers gathered naked by the door and waited for the guards. When they arrived they tied a chain around each women’s waist then chained all the women together before leading them all off. Maisie later explained that when they arrived in the processing room they were each tied to the table and only released in small groups every few hours, when they were chained to other women and taken to the bathroom, before they were taken back and tied to the table again. The guards trusted us even less now, they wouldn’t let the women talk during the day and at night several guards stayed in the sleeping quarters listening to any conversation.

The women that had been killed were quickly replaced, in fact, there was always a quick turnover of people. It was early morning, a few months after the attempted escape when the women were lining up. Maisie had developed an amazing body with beautiful pert, full breasts. She also had sensational curves and a firm, peach-shaped butt. All the guards ogled her as did the boys in our group. Her pubic hair had never grown back after the zip was put in, leaving her with a beautifully smooth pussy that was raped almost daily now. Maisie said when she was being raped she would just lay there and tune out, she would try to take her mind somewhere else. As the guards opened the door a group, of some of the newer women and teenagers, all of whom had zippers over their vulva now, ran toward the door and started kicking, punching and biting the guards before they ran out the door. We heard a series of screams followed by gunshots. More guards came running into our room, fired their guns into the air, then pointed them at us making sure we were all sat down and were not going to try to escape. Maisie had run to us when the commotion started and we huddled together on our mattress. We heard more screams and gunshots outside before there was silence. Some of the guards left the room and locked the door behind us while those that stayed kept their guns pointed at those of us left in the room. A few hours later all the women and teenagers were taken out of the room chained together and made to work. The rest of us younger children were made to stay in the room all day. That evening Maisie returned and explained that all the women that had tried to escape had been killed and that The General had been full of rage. She had heard him saying that he’d make sure the women would never be able to do something like this again. Maisie and I were terrified of what he meant by this as I knew I was soon going to be old enough to start working.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.