The Cartel - Cover

The Cartel

Copyright© 2022 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 2

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 2 - A young girl and her family are taken by cartel members as payback for their fathers actions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Amputee  

This became our lives now, each day the same. Meaghan and I would play with the other children in the dusty courtyard, while Mum and Maisie were working. We would then huddle together at night while the other captives slept around us. I lost all track of time, I had no idea when it was Christmas or my birthday, we just existed. I knew that as I got older I would end up like my Mum and sister, I dreaded it. One evening Mum was dragged back by some of the guards, she was crying and shouting at them, they threw Mum on the floor and left. I ran straight over to her and cuddled her.

‘Mum, where’s Maisie?’ I asked.

‘I don’t know Maddie.’ She replied sobbing. ‘I don’t know, some guards took her.’

‘Oh my god, do you think she’ll be ok?’ I asked now crying.

‘I don’t know baby, I just don’t know.’ She replied as we continued crying in each other’s arms. Meaghan joined us and we cried ourselves to sleep.

The next morning Maisie was bought into the room by some guards, she looked as though she had been through hell. As she staggered over to us, Mum jumped up and ran to her before throwing her arms around her. Her hair was dishevelled, she looked as though she hadn’t had slept at all, I noticed that there was blood between her legs and down her thighs and a white, sticky looking substance on her breasts and stomach. I could only guess at what had happened to her and I didn’t like it, I felt so sorry for my big sister. She sat silently next to me and stared into the distance, she looked haunted. It wasn’t long before she and Mum had to go off to work again leaving Meaghan and me with the other children.

Maisie would often come back later than Mum, sometimes she’d been gone for several days. Her blonde hair and blue eyes made her very popular with the guards. Maisie always refused to talk about it but it was clear they did horrible things to her little, developing body. Maisie became even quieter and barely ever spoke, the shine went from her eyes, she looked like she had been broken. She knew the abuse would continue until she was no longer desirable. I think she was also worried that the same things were going yo happen to Meaghan and me.

It was the middle of the night when suddenly we were woken by shouting, the doors of the room banged open and the lights were put on, all the women and girls slowly sat up and blinked as their eyes got used to the bright lights. It was clear the guards were angry as the stomped around the room, clearly looking for someone. It was obvious they had found their targets as 2 women were dragged to the front of the room by their hair. Another man stood at the front who looked to be wearing a military uniform.

‘We look after you, we feed you, we give you shelter and this is how you repay us.’ He said addressing the 2 women in Spanish as they cowered in front of him.

‘I don’t understand sir.’ One replied, again in Spanish.

‘Don’t lie to me.’ He shouted as he slapped her around the face with the back of his hand making her squeal and hit the floor. He then nodded to the guards who ripped off their nightdresses and pinned them to the ground with their legs wide open. I looked on in horror as 2 guards pushed their hands directly in the woman’s vaginas making them both scream, I didn’t believe that it was even possible. They then viciously pulled out their fists each bringing out a small package. It was immediately apparent that the packages were drugs that they had wrapped and pushed inside themselves. The 2 women started crying as they realized their fate. The two guards that had got the packages from their vaginas, then pulled down their pants and violently raped the woman before the other guards started beating the women until they were still. Once they were done the two guards pulled up their pants then all the guards followed the man in the uniform out the door, locking it behind them.

‘Mum, I think they’re dead.’ I whispered, surprised that I wasn’t completely horrified by what I’d just seen, I guess witnessing regular beatings had desensitized me.

‘Yes Maddie, I think they are.’ Mum whispered before looking at my sister. ‘Maisie, Meaghan, come here.’

Maisie and Meaghan cuddled up to Mum and I and we tried to go back to sleep, but it was hard to not think about what we had just witnessed.

In the morning Mum and Maisie ate breakfast then undressed as normal but to our surprise, the guards came in and took each woman and teenager separately. Each woman would then come back about 1/2 an hour later looking uncomfortable and as though they had been crying. Each had a bandage over their vulva, and sat down very carefully. When the guard came for Maisie, Mum tried to stop them, but the guard pushed her away and pulled Maisie out of the room. I screamed and ran after then but the guard easily pushed away my small body. As Meaghan and I sat crying with Mum another guard came for her, she kissed us both and told us to stay calm before slowly following the guards out of the room. Meaghan and I sat crying feeling completely useless.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.