The Cartel - Cover

The Cartel

Copyright© 2022 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 16

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A young girl and her family are taken by cartel members as payback for their fathers actions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Amputee  

I finished school with a 4.0 GPA, the day I graduated my grandparents sat with Peyton on the bleachers crying, it was a day they thought they never get to see. That night I celebrated with Peyton and our friends, not getting back to my house until 4am. As soon as we were in bed, Peyton was ripping my clothes of and passionately kissing me before stripping herself naked. She kissed her way down my body, taking her time around my breasts, until she reached my pussy, once there she expertly worked my clit with her tongue while sliding 2 fingers into me, quickly working me into an explosive orgasm. As I laid panting on the bed she shuffled up the bed and started kissing me again, I could taste myself on her tongue and see her face glistening with my pussy juices. After we’d kissed for several minutes, she rolled onto her back and started taking her legs off as I rolled onto my side and started stroking her stomach.

‘Hey baby, before you take your legs off... ‘ I started.

‘Mmm, what have you got in mine?’ She said with a smile as she moved her hands from her prosthetic.

‘Well, remember when we fisted ourselves in your bedroom after your 16th birthday?’

‘Oh hell yes, how could I forget?’

‘Well, you said that when you had legs you liked to get on all fours and fist yourself, I’d really like to see that now that you have legs again.’

‘Cool.’ Peyton said, her face lighting up from the idea. She excitedly rolled over, grabbed the bottle of lube from my dresser and got herself up on all fours while I shuffled around so that I had a good view. Peyton covered her hand with lube, I then watched with increasing arousal as she started working her fist into her pussy, she had a little difficulty with the cuffs of the sockets of her prosthetics being so close together, but after adjusting her position a little, she was able to quickly work it inside her, she then fisted herself, building herself toward orgasm, she gasped and groaned, her body twitched, she dropped herself down onto her elbow, pushing her fist deeper inside her. As I watched I started massaging my breast, suddenly she squealed out then shouted, her whole body jerked violently, her eyes were tightly closed and her face was flushed crimson as she rode the waves of her orgasm, from where I was sat I could see her pussy contracting around her fist and her asshole mirroring her pussy. When she was done she collapsed breathlessly down onto the bed then slipped her hand from her still twitching pussy.

‘Holy shit, that was awesome.’ I said rubbing her butt with hand.

‘It ... felt ... it.’ She gasped. While she recovered, I started removing her legs from her, once they were off, I laid them on the ground, removed her liners, threw them on the floor too then turned out the light and cuddled up to her as we both drifted off to sleep.

My tutor was incredibly impressed with my GPA, she’d been recommending I go to college for a while now, I’d alway said I’d think about it, but I wasn’t really sure. After Eric dumped me I decided to get a grip of my life and follow in my Daddy’s footsteps by becoming a lawyer, however I wanted to make sure that I always remained honest and was never corrupt, I wanted to prove to everyone that I was different to him. I was very surprised that I got accepted to study for a bachelors in politics by UCLA, but was very excited to to start in the fall. I kept my job at Victorias Secret part time as I really enjoyed working there, though I didn’t really need the money. I thoroughly enjoyed college and made some great, life long friends there. After I’d graduated politics, Peyton, who was now studying architecture and interior design at UCLA, and I took a vacation to Oahu, Hawaii, to celebrate my graduation, where we had an amazing time. She decided not to take her legs, she said she didn’t plan on doing much walking, we spent most of the time in bikinis by the pool or on the beach. One evening we had dinner at Benihana’s, the chef put on his show, making the 8 of us around the grill cheer and laugh. After we’d eaten, Peyton ordered champagne, the waiter brought over our glasses, and placed them on the table before smiling at us and leaving. We each picked up our glass, and as we said cheers to each other, I noticed there was something in my drink, I put the glass down and as I fished out the object I realized it was a beautiful diamond ring, I turned to look at Peyton and saw she had scooted onto the floor, she took my other hand and held it as she looked up at me, I could feel my face flush red as I looked at her beautiful face, with her big blue eyes staring up at me.

‘Madison, I love you so much, I want to spend the rest of my life with you, will you marry me?’

‘Oh my god, yes, so much yes.’ I said cupping her face with both my hands and kissing her lips. As I pulled my lips from hers, she took the ring from my hand and slid it onto my ring finger as all the staff and other customers cheered and clapped for us, making me even more embarrassed. Peyton then lifted herself back onto her chair and cuddled me tight before we finished our drinks. People congratulated us as they left, and later at the bar, many of the guests bought us drinks. We spent most of that night making love, bringing each other to orgasm over and over again until we could take no more. When we got back home we excitedly headed to Peyton’s house and told her parents, Jake and Mary were over the moon. Later on I told my family who were equally excited, even Maisie, she had got out of rehab and stayed clean for 2 years now, she had a boyfriend called Zack who was wonderful for her, they moved in together just after my graduation so Peyton moved in with me.

I was accepted again at UCLA to their law school. I studied hard and graduated summa cum laude, no one could have been more surprised than I was, I was very proud to be made valedictorian and give the graduation speech. My time at college had taught me how to overcome my anxiety, speaking in front of people was no longer a challenge. I was offered several positions after passing my LSAT’s, but I wanted to be able to do some good and work as a public prosecutor, I took a position as an ADA with the LA County DA’s officer, where I quickly became a respected and trusted member of the team, I also quickly gained a reputation for being hard on cartel members. I worked a difficult cartel case where I got strong convictions for a large number of cartel members and managed to reduced the drug trade in LA by 10%. The DA was so impressed that I was promoted to the head of the cartel task force working with the DA office, LAPD, FBI, DEA and ICE, I couldn’t undo what had happened to my family, but I could sure do my best to make sure it didn’t happen to anyone else. I took every opportunity to investigate what had happened to my Mum, but I always met dead ends.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.