The Cartel - Cover

The Cartel

Copyright© 2022 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 15

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A young girl and her family are taken by cartel members as payback for their fathers actions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Amputee  

At some point I must have fallen asleep as I was woken the next morning by the sounds of a shower running. I opened my eyes, blinking against the bright sunlight. I pushed the duvet off me and found I was naked, then tried to roll over but the pain in my side was too much, I turned my head and saw that the bed was empty. I laid in bed summoning up the strength to move, when I heard the shower turn off and a few minutes later Peyton shuffled naked into the room with her glistening wet blonde hair cascading down her head and shoulders and her pert, firm breasts bouncing slightly.

‘Hey baby, how do you feel?’

‘Sore. How did I end up naked in bed?’

‘You fell asleep on the sofa, probably from the drugs, so Dad carried you upstairs and I undressed you.’

‘Oh right, could you get me my tablets please?’

‘Sure, they’re right here.’ She said shuffling over to her dresser, grabbing the bottles, put the tablets into her hand and shuffled over to me where she helped me sit up and take the tablets with some water, she then got me comfortable leaning against some pillows and set about getting herself ready for school. I watched as she climbed, still naked, onto the stool in front of her dresser, she used her hair dryer to dry her hair, then used her straighteners before putting on some make up and jewellery. She then slipped to the floor and shuffled around the room getting her clothes together, placing them on the bed, she then slid on a lacy light blue thong and bra, wiggled into her tight white polo short, pulled the kilt onto her stumps, pulled herself up so she was stood on her stumps and wriggled into the kilt, tucked her shirt in and did up the clasp and zip, then sat back down, put her red sweater on, brushed her hair again and put it up in a high pony tail.

‘How do I look?’ She asked doing a twirl.

‘Beautiful as always.’

‘Thank you.’ She smiled.

‘Can you pass me my pyjamas please?’

‘Yeap.’ She replied shuffling over to her drawers and taking my pyjamas from them, she then shuffled over to the bed, climbed up and slid my shorts onto me, then helped me get my tank top on. ‘Hope you don’t mind, I put your clothes away in my closet and drawers so you felt more at home, and didn’t have to live out of a suitcase.

‘Thanks baby.’ Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

‘Come in.’ Peyton called, the door opened and Jake walked in.

‘Morning girls, hope you both slept well. Maddie, do you want some help to get downstairs.’

‘Yes please, it was agony just sitting up this morning.’ I replied. Jake walked over to the bed, picked me up, sat me on his hip with his arm wrapped around my waist, then carried me downstairs and sat me in my wheelchair, while Peyton finished off getting ready and came down, climbed into her wheelchair and followed me into the kitchen where Mary served us some breakfast while Jake said goodbye and left for work.

‘Maddie, will you be ok while I run Peyton to school and go to the store or do you want to come with me?’ Mary asked.

‘I’ll be fine thank you, I’ll catch up on some school work.’

‘Ok, well, help yourself to anything you need, I shouldn’t be long.’

‘Ok, thanks.’ Once the 3 of us finished breakfast Peyton made sure I was comfortable, kissed me goodbye and headed off to school with her Mum. Once they’d left I slowly and awkwardly wheeled myself to the hallway, found my backpack in the closet, wheeled back into the kitchen with it, got my laptop and folders out and set them up on the table, put some music on my phone, got myself a drink and set about catching up on some school assignments, and seeing what worked I’d missed the Saturday before by spending the day with Peyton, and the work that I was going to miss that morning, as there was no way I could manage college in as much pain as I was in. It was about 2 hours when Mary got home, she apologized for taking longer than she’d planned and asked if I needed anything, I assured her I was fine and carried on with my school work while she did some housework, before settling down in her office to do some work as she worked from home. At lunch time she made some quesadillas, which I ate quickly finding that I was now hungry, and after taking my tablets I returned to my school work while Mary went back to her office. Mid afternoon Mary came out of her office and asked if I wanted to go and pick up Peyton with her, as I was feeling a little better I took her up on the offer. Mary pushed me out to the car and lifted me into the front seat, wheeled my chair back inside as I wouldn’t need it, and she needed the space in the truck for Peyton’s chair as her Infiniti SUV was smaller than Jake’s truck. She got in the car and made the short journey to the school, where we joined the line up of cars outside. Just after the bell sounded Peyton came wheeling out with a group of her friends, her face lit up in a beaming smile when she saw I was in the car, and as she excitedly wheeled herself over her friends waved at Mary and I. As Peyton got to the car Mary jumped out and once Peyton had climbed into the back seat, Mary loaded her chair into the trunk, while Peyton climbed onto the centre console and kissed me, before getting into the back seat and putting on her seatbelt. Mary then started driving home, stopping at a Dairy Queen drive-thru to get ice cream on the way. Once home, Mary got Peyton’s chair out of the trunk then, while Peyton got herself into it Mary went and got mine from the house, then lifted me get into it before wheeling me inside. Peyton laid on the floor and did her exercises before joining me on the couch, where we watched some TV while she told me about her day, Mary finished of some work in her office then made some dinner. It was just gone 6 when Jake got home from work and we sat down to eat, after dinner we played a board game together before Peyton and I headed up to her room, now that I’d taken painkillers regularly I was able to slowly and awkwardly hand-walk again. Once in her room we climbed onto the bed, put on a movie and Peyton laid back while I cuddled up to her. It didn’t take long before we were kissing passionately, she rolled me onto my back and slowly stripped me naked, she then climbed over me and started kissing me again, the feeling of being completely naked with Peyton being fully clothed made me vulnerable and sexy all at once. Peyton slowly kissed her way down my body, kissing my ear lobes, my neck, my breasts and nipples making me tingle all over, she then gently kissed around my bruise before continuing her light kisses over my stomach, hips and pelvis before she reached my smooth pubic mound, she then sat herself up and smiled at me then slowly and sexily stripped off her school uniform so that she was just in her lingerie, it was weird but sexy seeing such a sexy, lacy bra and thong on under school uniform. She then lay on her front, ran her tongue up my labia before burying her head into my pussy getting me hot and horny. I lifted my head to look down and could see her head moving while her mouth worked on my pussy, beyond that I could see the 2 curved mounds of her thong clad butt. I rested my head back onto the pillow, reached down and held Peyton’s head, pulling it further into me. She expertly built me to a gentle orgasm, creating a heat that spread across my body. Peyton then sat herself up, smiled at me before slowly removing her bra, she then climbed onto me so that one stump was above my right hip and the other was below my left stump.

‘Don’t worry, I’ll be gently.’ She whispered before resting her hands on my breasts, making sure she kept well away from my bruising, she then started riding me, the soft cotton or her thong rubbed gently along my clit and labia, arousing me and making my vagina feel hot. She thrusted back and forth quickly making me orgasm and squirt over thong. As my orgasm started to diminish, she slid her hands down her body, hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her soaking wet thong and sexily, but awkwardly, slid it off, before getting herself back into the same position and starting to ride me again, making sure our vulva’s slid along each other and our clit’s mashed together. I placed my hand on her stump and massaged it as we continued tribbing, building ourselves to intense orgasms, suddenly we both yelped out, her thrusts became more sporadic, I sensed her shaking all over as I too shook, both jerking through our combined pleasure, the pressure that had built inside me gave and I started squirting again, all over Peyton’s pussy and stumps, which made her start squirting over my pussy, pubic mound and stumps, she continued fucking me until we were both satiated and exhausted, when she dropped down on her side next to me, placed her hand on my cheek and kissed me deeply, as I wrapped my arm around her chest and pulled her towards me. When she pulled away, she laid down next to me and we watched the movie while still naked.

The next day Peyton got showered and dressed, helped me get some pyjamas on then headed of to school and I finished of the last bit of my school work, afterwards I managed to shower with minimal pain, although it took a lot longer than normal, then got myself dressed in a blue, cotton Calvin Klein thong and bra with a blue skater dress then slowly got myself back down the stairs where I got into my chair, made myself some coffee then sat on the sofa to read a book, my ribs felt sore but I was glad I had managed it. Mary had spent the morning in her office working, she walked into the lounge just before 1pm and asked if I’d like to go to lunch with her, I happily accepted, transferred into my wheelchair and followed Mary out of the house, then transferred into the front seat of Jake’s truck that he’d left so that we could get 2 wheelchairs into the back, Mary then stowed my chair in the truck bed, got in the car and drove to a restaurant at the LA Waterfront. We had a lovely lunch, it was nice how relaxed Mary was, it felt like how I’d imagined a mother and daughter lunch would feel, after we’d finished I offered to pay but Mary wouldn’t hear of it, after she’d paid we went for a stroll along the waterfront, Mary must have sensed that I was getting tired and that, despite the painkillers, my ribs were starting to hurt, as she suddenly stepped behind me and started pushing my chair as we continued talking. Once we got back to the truck, Mary helped me into the front seat, again stowed my chair, then drove to Peyton’s school, picked her up and drove to the prosthetists clinic. Once there Mary got Peyton’s chair out so that Peyton could transfer herself, then got my chair and lifted me over so that I didn’t hurt myself. She then wheeled me inside while Peyton wheeled alongside me.

‘Still feeling sore?’ Peyton asked.

‘A little, I wasn’t too bad this morning but after getting myself into the car then wheeling myself along the waterfront after lunch I’m aching.’

‘Lunch?’

‘Yeah, your Mum took me out for lunch.’

‘Oh cool.’ She then dropped back a little so that she was alongside Mary. ‘Thanks for doing that Mum.’

‘It was my pleasure, I really enjoyed it.’ Mary replied. Once inside the clinic Peyton checked in then went and got changed, she reappeared from the changing room a few minutes later wearing a black and white sports bra and a pair of short, tight, skimpy black shorts that looked more like a pair of hipster panties. She wheeled into the gym with Mary and I following where we then sat and waited for Mackenzie. He walked into the gym few minutes later carrying a large box which he placed on the desk before taking a seat.

‘Hi Peyton, how are you?’

Good thanks, you?’

‘I’m good. How has the physio been going?’

‘Great, really great actually, I think I can feel the difference, I have a better range of motion in my stumps and they feel stronger, I can definitely walk further on them than I used to be able too.’

‘Well that’s good, do you mind if I examine your residual limbs?’

‘Not at all.’

‘Good, do you mind scooting on over to the couch and laying back?’

‘Nope.’ Peyton wheeled herself closer to the couch, put the brakes of her chair on, placed her hands on the couch and easily lifted herself over onto it and laid down. Mackenzie then examined each stump by prodding, poking and moving them in all directions.

‘Looks good, you can sit up please.’ Peyton pushed herself up with her arms then sat with her stumps spread for balance. Mackenzie then told Peyton all about good stump care, showed her the liners and the pin connection system, showed her how to put them on and off then had her do it, finally he took her short stubby prostheses from the box and showed her them, before passing one to her to let her look at it. Once she’d had a good look, he put a liner and one of her stubbies onto one of her leg stumps, then had her put on the other. He had her slowly slide from the couch onto the floor then, while he held her hands, had her walk to the parallel bars where he had her hold onto them and walk up and down. At first she was very slow and wobbly, but the more she did it the better she got. Every so often Mackenzie would have her sit down and remove the stubbies, he would then make some adjustments before having her put them back on and walk again. At the end of the session Mackenzie had Peyton walk back to us unaided, she fell backwards a few times but Mackenzie helped her up each time, then Peyton would take a few more steps, the look of intense concentration on her face was so cute, especially when she was really concentrating and her tongue would stick out one side of her mouth. She finally made it back to where Mary and I were at before sitting back breathless, hot and sweaty, her face was flushed red, the same as when she’d had an orgasm. Mackenzie lifted the exhausted teenager back into her chair, then sat down.

‘Wow Peyton, that was amazing, well done.’ He said.

‘Thank you.’ Peyton breathlessly replied while wiping her head and neck with a towel.

‘Well, I think you can take these home to practice with, depends how well you do but you’ll have these for a few weeks before you get your definitive prosthetics.’

‘Ok, cool.’

‘Right, get those stubbies off then get yourself showered and changed, ok.’

‘Ok, thanks.’ Mackenzie instructed Peyton on removing the stubbies, then showed her how to care for them before saying goodbye. Peyton wheeled herself into the changing room and while Mary and I waited at reception, she showered and put her school uniform back on before wheeling herself into reception. We all then headed out to the car, Peyton and I got into the back seats while Mary stowed our wheelchairs then drove us home.

‘You were amazing Peyton, how did it feel?’ I asked placing my hand on her stump and rubbing it.

‘Weird, like I was suspended from something, there was a real pressure in my groin from the sockets at first, but Mack seemed to get it sorted by the end, it was so amazing thought, I can’t wait to go back.’

‘I’m glad, you did so well.’

‘Yes darling, you really were amazing.’ Mary said as she negotiated traffic. Once home Mary got our chairs out then we both wheeled inside the house, Peyton went upstairs and got changed into a tank top and shorts then came back downstairs, put her stubbies back on and spent the evening walking around on them as much as she could, helping her Mum cook dinner, while I sat at the table drinking a glass of wine. As she wobbled around with short straight legs she reminded me of a toddler that had just learnt to walk, especially when she kept falling back and landing on her butt. I could see she was getting tired, but she stuck with it as much as she could with a look of determination in her that I hadn’t seen before. When Jake walked through the door from work, Peyton slowly walked over to him and gave him a big cuddle, Jake looked so proud of his little girl as he picked her ups and cuddled her to him before standing her back on the the floor so that she could walk back into the kitchen. Jake followed her in, kissed Mary and then came over and cuddled me, before getting himself a beer from the fridge and sitting at the table with me, then asking Peyton all about the prosthetists appointment. Once dinner was ready Peyton walked up to the table and climbed up onto her seat while Mary served up. We carried on chatting while eating then after dinner Peyton took off her new stubbies, we then both changed into bikinis and sunbathed in the garden, enjoying looking at each others bodies, while Jake and Mary cleaned up. We headed up to Peyton’s bedroom as the sun started to set, and after showering Peyton climbed naked into bed.

‘Did you pack a pair of normal panties for me, I think my period is going to start soon?’ I asked while going through my underwear.

‘No, I didn’t, but you can use a pair of mine, they’re in that drawer to the left?’

‘Ok, thanks, have you got any pads?’

‘Yeah.’ She replied, before rolling over grabbing a pack of sanitary pads from her dresser and throwing them to me. ‘There’s tampons in here too, just help yourself.’

‘Ok, thanks.’ I replied taking a pad from the packet, sticking it inside a plain black pair of cotton bikini panties I’d found before sliding them onto me, I then put the pack on the dresser on my side, climbed into bed, pulled the comforter over me and cuddled up to Peyton then kissed her goodnight.

‘There’s some Tylenol and Advil in here too if you need.’

‘Thanks. You were amazing today baby.’

‘Thank you, it was exhausting but felt so good.’

‘I’m glad.’ We then cuddled together watching some TV before both drifting off to sleep.

Next morning my period was in full flow and I felt rubbish, so I stayed in bed while Peyton got ready for school and headed off. When I eventually got up it was mid morning, I showered again and after drying off inserted a tampon, took some Tylenol and Advil, found another pair of black panties in Peyton’s drawer then put some cotton shorts and a baggy t-shirt on before heading downstairs. Mary was out so I had the house to myself, I made myself some toast and a coffee before setting myself up on the sofa for the day feeling sorry for myself. When Peyton got home, she worked on her assignments while I caught up on some work admin on my laptop. That evening in bed Peyton gave me a nice, relaxing massage, being careful with my ribs, which got me feeling very hot and horny but frustrated that I could get no relief.

I ended up staying with Peyton and her family for 10 days before I was ready to look after myself again, although I was still sore. After taking Peyton to school Mary drove me home, stopping at a grocery store to get all the bits I needed. Once home Mary helped me in with all my stuff, helped put my groceries away then gave me a kiss and cuddle and headed home. That evening I headed to Venice Beach for the first time in a while for a gentle work out, after which I felt sore. I then caught up with Harper and Chelsie, it was nice seeing them and updating them, they both gave me cuddles after I told them about Maisie. The next day I got up early and headed into work, there was lots of things I had to catch up on that hadn’t been done but I found it distracted me from my ribs and sister.

Over the next few months, mine and Peyton’s relationship grew stronger, we would spend as much time as we could together. She got on really well with my friends and would often hang out with them even if I was at work. I became good friends with her friends, and loved hanging out with them, finding their young laugher, attitude and demeanour infectious. After a month Peyton graduated from her stubbies to definitive prosthetics, unfortunately Mary couldn’t take her due to a business meeting so it was just Peyton and I. After she changed into the same sports bra and shorts she had worn last time we then sat in the gym. I watched her excitement as Mackenzie carried over her brand new, Ossur Rheo 4 knee’s with Triton Vertical Shock feet over. After talking Peyton through all the features, he had her put on her new sockets.

‘These are just your initial sockets, they’re clear plastic so that I can see how your residual limb fits and moves around, I can then make adjustments, once it fits I can make you sockets using almost any design you can think of.’

‘Awesome.’ She said sliding them over her stumps, on which she already had her liners. Mackenzie then attached the Rheo knee to one socket while Peyton watched, she then attached the other. They then did the same with her Triton feet onto which Mackenzie had Peyton put her new Nike Sneakers. He then had her use her wheelchair to wheel to the parallel bars, attached a ceiling mounted harness to her, then used it to pull her into a standing position. As she stood there she looked stunning, her slim curvy body, standing on her silver and blue Rheo knees, I noticed that the sockets looked snug in her groin.

‘Glad I’ve got this Mack.’ She said pulling on the harness.

‘Thought you might be.’ He replied. After giving her instructions, he had Peyton start walking up and down the bars, she was very slow and awkward at first and she kept tripping over her own feet, not yet used to her new increased height, and kept falling, thankful the harness kept her upright. I could see she was getting frustrated and at one point ended up in tears, I wheeled over to her where she was now sat on the floor where Mackenzie had lowered her down, slid onto the ground and cuddled her, calming her down. She then had Mackenzie lift her up and started walking along the bars again while I hand-walked alongside giving her encouragement. After she’d finished 2 lengths of the bar, Mackenzie got her chair and lowered her in the harness so she could sit down and take a break. She sat down I could see she was breathless and hot, her face was flushed red.

‘How you doing?’ Mackenzie asked.

‘Ok, I guess.’ She panted.

‘How do the sockets feel?’

‘A little snug, they’re rubbing against my... ‘ She pointed between her stumps. ‘My vulva.’

‘Ok, well, take them off and I’ll make some adjustments.’ He said giggling.

‘Ok.’ She replied as she pulled both her prosthetics off and passed them to Mackenzie who carried them off into his workshop.

‘That was amazing baby.’ I said sat on the floor looking up at her as she rubbed her stumps through the liners.

‘Thanks, it was hard work though.’

‘I know it was, but just think of the positives.’ I said as I moved her hands and started massaging her stumps for her.

‘I am, I really am.’ She replied. Mackenzie came back about 5 minutes later and helped Peyton get the prosthetics back on. He then used the harness to help her stand.

‘How does that feel?’ Mackenzie asked.

‘Better.’ She replied bouncing on her prosthetics. Mackenzie then had Peyton walk up and down while I again, hand-walked along side her for encouragement. She got more confident and faster with each length of the bars and by the end of the session she was doing really well. Mackenzie used the harness to lower Peyton back into her chair and helped her remove her legs.

‘That was brilliant Peyton, well done.’ Mackenzie said.

‘Thank you.’ She said breathlessly.

‘See you tomorrow.’

‘Yes, can’t wait.’ Peyton wheeled out of the gym while I hand-walked to my chair, climbed into it and followed her out.

‘I’m just going to stay as I am instead of getting changed.’

‘No problem.’ We got into my car after shoehorning her wheelchair into the trunk and mine into the backseat, and I drove back to Peyton’s house, once inside we headed up stairs, Peyton undressed then had a shower before coming back into the room and laying naked on her bed.

‘How do you feel?’

‘Tired, and my stumps ache.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.