The Cartel - Cover

The Cartel

Copyright© 2022 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 14

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 14 - A young girl and her family are taken by cartel members as payback for their fathers actions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Amputee  

I was woken the next morning by Peyton using her mouth on my clit and working her fist into my pussy, I looked down and saw she had slid my thong off without me even realizing. As her fist slipped inside me she quickly built me to an explosive orgasm, making me squirt over and over, creating a wet patch on the bed. Once my orgasm had passed, she slipped her fist from me, then pulled herself up the bed so that she was laying beside me. As she leaned over to kiss me I could see my juices glistening on her face and when we kissed I could taste myself.

‘Hey baby, how do you feel this morning?’

‘Sore, though also wonderful from waking up with you.’ I replied taking in her young, tight, nubile body, dressed in a dark green and black basque and silk black g-string.

‘The bruise on your face looks sore.’ She said gently touching my cheek.

‘Ooh, that is sore.’ I said touching her hand.

‘Sorry, what about your side?’

‘Sore too, especially if I take a deep breath.’

‘Can I see?’ She asked starting to undo the clasps of the lacy pink basque that I was still wearing from last night. Once she’d undone the last clasp she pulled it open revealing my breasts, stomach and bruised ribs.

‘Shit Maddie, it looks really bad.’

I tried to sit up to look down at my side, but pain coursed through my body making me yelp and drop back onto the bed.

‘Maddie, you should have gone to the hospital yesterday, let me go and get you some painkillers.’

‘Thanks.’ I whispered as I watched her slide from the bed and hand-walk as quickly as she could to the bathroom. She returned a few minutes later, climbed up onto the bed and put the tablets into my mouth, she then took the glass of water of my dresser, lifted my head with one hand and helped me drink it with the other. She then rested my head back on the pillow, put the glass on the dresser then laid down next to me on my uninjured side.

‘Mads, I really think I should call the paramedics for you.’

‘Peyton, I’ll be fine, honestly.

‘Madison please... ‘

‘Look, let’s just let the painkillers work, I’m sure I’ll be fine.’

‘The bruising looks really bad, like really dark black, I’m worried you have internal bleeding.’

‘Honestly, how much damage can a girl with no legs and strung out on drugs do?’ I then tried to laugh but gasped in pain.

‘Maddie.’ Peyton gasped before touching my ribs and kissing my forehead.

‘Let’s just lay here for a bit, please.’

‘Ok.’ Peyton replied, sounding uncertain as she wrapped her arm over my chest, the lacy material and her soft flesh felt good against my skin, I noticed I could smell sweat and pussy on her from fucking so much. After about 30 minutes I could feel the painkillers start to work as long as I breathed slowly, the pain was bearable.

‘I need to pee.’ I whispered. Peyton sat herself up then carefully helped me to sit, with every movement more pain coursed through me, but as long as I moved slowly it was just about bearable. I tried to lift myself with my hands but found my left arm was to weak and I dropped back down.

‘Let me go and get your wheelchair.’ Peyton slid to the floor and hand-walked out of the bedroom again, returning a few minutes later sat in my wheelchair. She maneuvered herself so she was next to the bed, shuffled onto the bed then helped me transfer into the chair. I started to maneuver my chair but winced in pain. ‘I’ll do it.’ She said dropping back to the floor, holding onto the handles of my chair then standing on her stumps and slowly pushing me into the bathroom. ‘This will be so much easier when I get my legs.’ She said. Once in the bathroom, she helped me get over onto the toilet, waited for me to pee, passed me some toilet paper so that I could wipe myself, before helping me back into the chair, wheeling me into lounge and helping me onto the sofa.

‘Do you want anything to eat or drink?’ She asked now sat back on the floor rather than standing in her stumps.

‘No thanks.’ I whispered trying to ignore the increase in pain from moving and trying not to breathe too deeply.

‘You need to eat something, I’ll go see what there is.’ She said climbing up into her own wheelchair and wheeling out of the lounge.

‘Could you get me something to wear please?’ I called after her. She came back a few minutes later now naked herself, with a tight, white tank top and and tight red cotton shorts which she helped me dress in, before heading back to the kitchen. I could hear cupboards banging, the fridge opening and closing, the tap running and the kettle boiling before Peyton returned with 2 bagels with cream cheese, and 2 cups of coffee, which she put on the coffee table before sliding next to me on the sofa, we then sat quietly eating and drinking while watching Big Bang Theory on the TV. Once we’d finished eating and the episode had finished, Peyton slid to the floor to do her exercises which I watched with increasing arousal.

‘You do seem to be naked a lot.’

‘Gotta problem with that?’

‘Not at all, not a problem at all, I’d have you naked all the time if I could.’

‘I like being naked, always have, ever since I was young, used to drive my parents mad, as I grew up I still preferred being naked, I was never ashamed of my body, even once I lost my legs. I see my stumps as a sign of my survival, I did a stupid thing and these remind me of that, but they also show my rebirth.’ She said putting her hands on her stumps.

‘I wish I had your confidence.’

‘Look, I love you just as you are, and I have plenty confidence for both of us. But, even since I’ve known you, your confidence has improved so much, you would never let anyone see your stumps, but now you wear short shorts and skirts all the time, and you look damn sexy.’

‘No I don’t, not like you.’ I replied, absent-mindedly rubbing my own stumps.

‘Look, what happened to me was partly my fault, and I’m left with a reminder of that everyday, you did nothing to cause the loss of your legs, you were just a victim of your own fathers crimes, and you also are left with a reminder of that everyday. But, you’ve handled it amazingly, with such elegance and despite all that, you’ve helped other people, you helped me, I’ll always love you for that. Weirdly I wouldn’t want to change anything, gaining Smiley and Lefty bought me to you.’ Peyton had now shuffled over to me, she took my hand, held it to her face then kissed it.

‘I love you to Peyton.’ We gazed into each other eyes as though we could see into each others souls for several minutes, before we broke away from each other. Peyton smiled at me then returned to her exercises while I watched contently. Once she was done she sat herself up and dried herself off.

‘I’m going for a shower, want to join me?’ She asked.

‘Oh god yes.’ I replied as Peyton shuffled over to me, helped me into my chair, then pushed me into the bathroom while walking on her stumps, I really wished I could have seen her doing that. Once into the bathroom she started the shower, then helped me undress and shuffle into the cubicle, she then followed me in, closed the door and let the hot, soothing water flow over us both before getting she shower gel and rubbing it into a lather all over my body, being extra careful around my bruised ribs, she then did the same to herself before letting the hot water was the suds off us. As she reached over me to pick up the shampoo bottle I moved my head to kiss her, but as the base of the shower was slippery from the soap, I slipped and landed on my already bruised ribs making me shriek in pain then start sobbing. Peyton immediately put the bottle back, shuffled herself back and held me.

‘Oh my god Madison, are you ok?’ She asked sounding fraught with anguish.

‘No.’ I sobbed, the pain in my side was excruciating and I couldn’t breathe properly.

‘Maddie, I’m called 911.’ She said as she shut of the water and got herself out the shower cubicle, she then grabbed a couple of towels, folded one and put in under my head and covered me with the other, she then quickly dried herself with another towel and started heading out the room. ‘I’ll be back in a moment.’

I was in too much pain, and too breathless to argue, as she headed out of the bathroom. She came back seconds later with a cellphone, as soon as it connected she asked for an ambulance before then explaining what had happened, all the while stroking my head with her free hand. After the call she left me again to unlock the front door, she then appeared a few minutes later holding a cotton grey summer dress and a grey Calvin Klein thong, which she quickly put on before she returned to comforting me. After a few more minutes we heard sirens before some voices shouted out.

‘In here.’ Peyton called and seconds later 4 firefighters and 2 paramedics arrived, all looking a little shocked to see 2 girls with no legs.

‘Hi, what happened?’ The paramedic asked, I was glad to see it was a different crew to the day before. Peyton explained that I had slipped in the shower and that after yesterdays injuries I was unable to get up. The paramedics checked my vital signs and assessed my injuries before putting an IV in my arm and giving me some fentanyl, I was relieved when, a few minutes later, the drug started to take effect. The firefighters and paramedics then put a collar on, despite my protests, then used a scoop stretcher to get me out of the shower, all being very careful to keep my decency. Once out of the house they put me on a stretcher, took the scoop out from under me and sat me up, which I found eased my breathing, they then loaded me into the ambulance while Peyton followed us out, now in her wheelchair.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.