The Cartel - Cover

The Cartel

Copyright© 2022 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 13

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 13 - A young girl and her family are taken by cartel members as payback for their fathers actions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Amputee  

It was 10 days later that Peyton had her first appointment with the prosthetist, she had been excited since I’d told her about it. I managed to swap my shift at Victoria’s Secrets so that I could be there with her. I arrived at the clinic just before 10 am, parked in a disabled space in the parkade then wheeled myself up to the prosthesis clinic, where I met Peyton and Mary, Peyton was visibly bouncing from excitement. She looked really cute wearing blue denim overall shorts and a tight white crop top with lacy trim underneath. Just after 10, Peyton was called into the clinic where we were introduced to Mackenzie, her prosthetist and Hunter, her physical therapist. After telling them a little about themselves they started to assess Peyton.

‘I see you completed the online questionnaire and I’ve got the x-rays you had the other day, I just want to clarify some things, your legs were amputated 2 years ago?’ Mackenzie asked.

‘Just under.’ Peyton replied.

‘And it was from trauma right?’

‘Yes, a car wreck, I was trapped overnight after the car went off the road, they amputated my legs to free me and because of compartment syndrome.’

‘Ok.’ Mackenzie replied making notes. ‘And you have never worn prosthesis?

‘Nope, never, the insurance company wouldn’t pay for them, they said they were a luxury and a wheelchair was perfectly acceptable.’

‘Yeah, we hear that a lot, unfortunately. Now, how much rehab did you have?’

‘Some, I was taught to sit, move around, transfer, maneuver my chair and how to look after my stumps, stuff like that.’

‘Mmhm, and do you ever walk on your residual limbs?’

‘My what?’

‘Your stumps.’

‘Oh, no I don’t.’

‘What about standing on them?’

‘Yeah, I do that quite a bit.’

‘Ok, do have any problems with them?’

‘No, not really, I do get phantom pain at times.’

‘How often?’ Mackenzie asked.

‘Not too often, I find it’s worse just before my period.’

‘Ok, that’s not unusual, how do you deal with it?’

‘Tylenol and Advil, massaging my stumps and putting them up on a cushion normally helps, if not I put a shrinker on, I find the pressure helps. If that doesn’t work I have Nifedipine and Flexeril.’

‘And has it improved since your amputations?’ Mackenzie asked.

‘Yeah, it was really bad to start with but now it doesn’t happen very often, and when it does it’s manageable.’

‘That’s good.’ Mackenzie said.

‘Often, people find that once they start using prosthetics the phantom pain improves somewhat.’ Mackenzie explained.

‘Oh, that sounds great.’ Peyton replied.

‘Right, do you mind if I assess your residual limbs.’ Mackenzie asked.

‘Yeah, sure.’

‘Great, do you mind getting up onto this couch here and slipping your shorts off?’

‘Of course.’ Peyton replied moving her chair closer to the couch, transferring herself onto it and undoing the top of her overalls before laying down and slipping them off, revealing she was wearing a white cotton thong. I watched as Mackenzie assessed her soft, round stumps, he pushed his fingers deep into the flesh, feeling deep inside them, then pushed and pulled them in all directions assessing her range of motion before taking a range of measurements.

‘Ok, there’s been a little muscle atrophy but they otherwise appear in good condition.’

‘What’s muscle atrophy?’

‘It’s where the muscles have wasted away and become weak through underuse, don’t worry, Hunter will build your strength up with physio.’

‘Oh, ok, good.’ Peyton replied gently rubbing her stumps.

‘So, the whole process should take around 6-8 months, the first step will be to take a cast of both your stumps which I’ll use to make your initial prosthesis, we call them stubbies, they’re short and will improve your balance, between physio and the stubbies you’ll find that your residual limbs change shape and size a lot, so I’ll make regular casts to capture those changes. Once you’ve built up your strength and balance we’ll move onto full-size prostheses with which we’ll use to teach you to walk, before moving onto your definitive prostheses.’

‘Ok.’ Peyton looked a little daunted.

‘Don’t worry, we’re here to support you all the way, and I’m sure your family and friends will help you too.’

‘Of course, we will.’ I replied smiling at Peyton.

‘Maddie isn’t my friend, she’s my girlfriend, and the one that crowdfunded my prosthesis.’

‘Wow, that’s amazing, you must really love her to have done that for her.’ Hunter said looking at me and smiling.

‘Yeah, I do.’ I replied smiling back at Peyton.

‘Maddie right?’ Mackenzie asked.

‘Yeah.’

‘Do you use prostheses at all?’

‘No, never have, the Dr’s told me that being a DHD amputee meant that it wasn’t realty possible to have a useable prosthesis.’ I explained.

‘Oh, well that’s not necessarily true, mind if I ask what was the cause of your amputations?’

‘Er, that’s not really an easy answer.’

‘Oh?’

‘Basically, my legs were perfectly healthy when they were removed.’

‘What?’

‘Yeah, it’s a long story and not one I really like talking about, sorry.’

‘No, no, that’s fine. How long ago were they amputated?’

‘About 6 years ago, I think I was about 14.’

‘You don’t know when it happened?’

‘No, as I said, it’s complicated.’

‘Have you ever had a prosthetist assessment?’

‘No.’

‘Well, I’d be happy to do it.’

‘Yeah Maddie, that would be awesome.’ Peyton replied excitedly.

‘Thanks, but I doubt my insurance would cover it.’

‘We could use some of the money you raised.’

‘No, that’s for you.’

‘I know, but I don’t really need running blades, we could use that money for you instead.’

‘Peyton, it was for you though.’ I said leaning forward and holding her hand.

‘Yeah, but if we can both have prostheses that would be amazing.’

‘Ok, I’ll think about it.’ I said to placate her.

‘Well, we can book you in whenever you’re ready.’ Mackenzie said.

‘Thanks.’ I replied.

‘Now, Peyton, let’s get those casts done, ok?’

‘Ok.’ Peyton transferred from the couch into her chair, still in her thong, and followed Hunter across the gym where there were 2 parallel bars.

‘Do you think you’ll be able to hold yourself up on these?’ Mackenzie asked pointing at the parallel bars.

‘I’ll give it a go.’

‘Ok, well, let Hunter and I get the plaster ready.’

‘Ok.’ While Mackenzie and Hunter walked off into a room, I watched as Peyton sat in her chair in just her cute crop top and thong, looking nervously around the room at all the gym equipment and orthotics. A few minutes later Hunter and Mackenzie reappeared carrying a bucket which they placed next to the bars.

‘So Peyton, I’d like you to hold yourself up on the bars while I make the cast of your residual limbs, we’ll do one at a time and give you a rest in between.’ Mackenzie explained.

‘Can’t she do it sitting on the couch?’ Mary said.

‘No, sorry, her residual limbs need to be hanging down as though she were standing to get the shape right, I’ll be as quick as I can, Hunter can give her support if she needs.’

‘It’s ok Mum, I’ll be fine.’ Mackenzie then told Peyton what she needed to do, she then wheeled herself between the parallel bars, held them with both hands and lifted herself up until her arms were straight, she then shuffled around a little until she had her balance. Mackenzie then started the process of getting a cast of her left leg stump by wrapping the bandages soaked in plaster of Paris around it. I watched on, enjoying the view of Peyton’s slim waist and curvy, thong-clad butt while Mackenzie wrapped her stump in the dripping bandages, making sure he covered every bit of it, getting them right into her groin, brushing against her vulva through the thin material of her thong. Once Mackenzie was done, they had to wait a few minutes for the plaster to dry, I could see Peyton’s arms shaking as she started struggling to hold herself up. She looked relieved when Mackenzie pulled the cast off her stump and told her she could sit down again. While Peyton rested in her chair I gave her a reassuring smile while Mackenzie checked over the cast and trimmed the excess plaster off the edges. After 10 minutes he had Peyton lift herself up on the parallel bars again and started casting her right stump, it wasn’t long before Peyton’s arms started shaking as she grew tired and nearly dropped herself down. Mackenzie got Hunter to support Peyton by holding her around the waist, he then finished the process and removed the cast once it was dry, allowing a very relieved Peyton to sit back in her chair. Peyton then wheeled herself back to where her Mum and I were sitting. I leaned forward and rubbed both her arms.

‘You ok?’ I asked.

‘Yeah, that was tiring.’

‘You were amazing.’ I said. Peyton just smiled at me in reply before looking behind me. I turned to see Mackenzie walking over carrying both casts.

‘These are perfect Peyton, I’ll be able to use these to make the sockets for your residual limbs, should take me about a week, in the meantime, Hunter will talk you through some exercises you’ll need to do to build up the strength of your residual limbs.’

‘Ok, that’s great.’ Peyton replied.

‘Here’s a flannel and some warm water to get the leftover plaster off your residual limbs.’ Hunter said passing Peyton a bowl and towel.

‘Thanks.’ Peyton said taking the bowl and placing it on the couch. As she leaned to take the flannel from the bowl I stopped her, took the flannel myself, rung it out then set about wiping Peyton’s stumps clean as she lifted and moved them around so I could get them clean all over, which both of us enjoyed. Once she was clean I took the towel and dried her stumps for her before she wiggled back into her short overalls. Hunter then took her to the mat in the middle of the gym while Mary followed, he had her get herself out of her chair onto the mat, they then went through various strengthening and balancing exercises, watching her trying to balance while sitting on an exercise ball had us all giggling. While Peyton was busy with Hunter, Mackenzie came over holding an iPad and sat next to me.

‘I know you seemed reluctant earlier, but I’d really like to do an assessment on you, to see if there is anything we can do for you to get you more mobile.’

‘It’s fine, I’m mobile enough in my chair or on my hands, besides, I raised the money for Peyton, I can’t afford all of this.’

‘Madison, I have some time now while Peyton is busy with Hunter, I won’t charge you for the assessment, after that, we can take it from there, you don’t have to make any decisions now.’

‘Ok, I guess an assessment won’t hurt, but I haven’t done the pre-assessment questionnaire.’

‘Don’t worry about that, we can work through it together now.’

‘Ok then.’ He first confirmed my name and date of birth on the iPad before going into the questions.

‘So, you were 14 when your legs were amputated?’

‘About 14, I think, I know I’d started puberty.’ I saw a quizzical look on Hunter’s face before he tapped the iPads screen.

‘Ok, and you’re 19 now?’

‘Yes, 20 in 4 months.’

‘And what was the reason for the amputation?’

I took a deep breath, I could feel my anxiety rising, I didn’t know how to answer the question.

‘It’s ok Madison, we can leave that question.’

‘No, no, I should explain. When I was 8 my Mum, sisters and I were taken by a Mexican cartel, my younger sister died, my older sister and I were held for 10 years. They amputated all their worker’s legs to stop us from escaping.’

‘Wow Madison.’ Mackenzie gasped. ‘I am so sorry.’

‘It is what it is.’ I said shrugging my shoulders. We sat in silence for a few moments, Hunter clearly digesting what I’d just told him.

‘Ok. So, I guess you had no rehab afterwards then?’ Hunter asked.

‘Nope, none whatsoever, my sister’s legs were amputated a few years before, she taught herself how to move around on her hands and butt, and then taught me. I had some rehab when we got back to the US, like, how to transfer and maneuver my wheelchair, stuff like that.’

‘No wound care either?’

‘No, not really. The Dr came back a few days later, took off the dressings and took out the stitches, said I was fine and left.’

‘Whew, lucky you didn’t get an infection.’

‘That’s how my younger sister died.’

‘Oh Maddie, I am so sorry.’ He sighed and paused for a moment. ‘Erm, did you do any sports before ... before you were kidnapped?’

‘I was on the track team and swim team as well as a majorette.’

‘So, you were active then?’

‘Yes, very.’

‘Ok, and what do you do now?

‘I work at Victorias Secret as an assistant manager.’

‘Sorry, I meant activity-wise.’ Mackenzie said with a laugh.

‘Oh, sorry.’ I giggled. ‘I work out at the gym, both weights and cardio, though I miss leg day! I also swim and have a hand-cycle that I use regularly.’

‘That’s good, so you stay active then?’

‘Yeah, I’m always doing something.’

‘Ok, well, you told me about your job. What would you hope to achieve with prostheses?’

‘I hadn’t really thought about it, I assumed I’d never be able to use them, I guess, ideally, I’d like to be able to walk without sticks so that I could stack the shelves and dress the mannequins more easily at work, but honestly, I manage ok in my chair.’

‘Ok, well, mind if I examine you?’

‘Yeah, that’s fine.’

‘Do you want me to get a chaperone to sit with us?’

‘No, it’s fine.’

‘Ok, well, can you get yourself up onto the couch?’

‘Yeap, that’s easy.’ I said with a smile as I placed my hands on the couch and pulled myself onto it.

‘Mind slipping your shorts off?’

‘It’s a romper.’ I said as I started pulling the navy blue, floral-patterned romper of my shoulders.

‘Oh, is that ok?’

‘Yeah, no worries, I’m wearing underwear.’ I said with a laugh as I finished wiggling the romper down so that it was pooled around my butt. I then leaned to one side, tucked it under me then leaned the other way and pulled it out leaving me in my navy, lacy bra and thong.

‘Can you lay back?’ He asked. I laid back on the couch with my arms by my side then Mackenzie started feeling and pushing against my hip stumps, feeling deep inside. ‘Can you move anything?’

‘A little.’ I replied moving the little hip joints I had making, the skin of my stumps ripple a little against Mackenzies hands.

‘Ok, can you rollover please.’ I did as he asked and he again started feeling and pushing my stumps and butt. ‘Ok, can you roll back and sit up please.’

‘Sure.’ I did as he asked and sat on the couch, placing my hands flat on the couch to support myself. Mackenzie again started feeling and pushing my hips and pelvis.

‘Can you sit without support?’

‘Yeah, not for long though, it gives me backache.’ I explained.

‘Ok, well, I just need to take some measurements.’ Mackenzie took a tape measure and measured around my waist and hips and the width of my stumps along with the distance from my waist to where I touched the couch, he then had me sit up again with my arms out to the sides, then measured from finger tip to finger tip. ‘Ok, all done, you can get dressed. Do you mind if I take some x-rays?’

‘Not at all.’ I said arranging my romper in front of me before lifting myself onto it and wiggling it over my hips, butt and breasts and up onto my shoulders, I then got myself back into my wheelchair and followed Mackenzie to the x-ray department. I waited about 20 mins before the radiologist called me in, she had me lay on the x-ray table on my back first while she took some x-rays, then had me lay on my front and each side before finally having me sit up. Once she had all the x-rays Mackenzie had ordered, I headed back to the gym where he was waiting for me with Peyton, who had finished her physical therapy with Hunter.

‘Hey babe, you look exhausted.’ I said to Peyton, who was drinking some cold water while looking red-faced and a little breathless.

‘Hey.’ She replied breathlessly but with a smile.

‘So, I’ve had a look at your x-rays and I’ll be honest with you Maddie, with nothing to anchor prostheses too and no hip joint, there’s little to no chance that I could get you walking, at least not to a standard that you’d be happy with. Below knee is pretty easy, you have knee and hip joints so it’s only the ankle you’re missing and we can work around that pretty well. With above-knee amputees, like Peyton, it’s a little more complicated as you have no knee joints either, but, with computer processor-controlled knees, such as the Rheo knee and C-Leg, we have a pretty good success rate, even with bilateral amputees, especially if the patient has good residual limbs. With a hip disarticulation, you have to use the pelvis to anchor the prosthetic and without a hip joint, walking is difficult, but with single hip’s we can use the healthy leg for support and we have reasonable success, though the patient doesn’t have a great gait and will nearly always use a crutch. But with double hip disarticulations, like yours, there is no other leg to help support. In your case you’d be using crutches and it wouldn’t be step-over-step, it would be swinging through with both legs then, putting the crutches in front of you and doing the same, so it would be slow, and, like you said, and I’ve witnessed today, you’re pretty nimble and quick in that chair.’

‘Ok, I kinda thought that.’

‘However, I could get you being able to stand, so you’d use the wheelchair for mobilizing but you’d be able to stand with the prostheses too, say, stack shelves and dress mannequins.’

‘That sounds great Mad’s.’ Said Peyton excitedly.

‘I guess.’ I replied then looked at Hunter. ‘You said about having nothing to anchor them too with not having stumps, how would they attach to me?’

‘The easiest way to describe it is that you would sit in a kind of bucket that would come up to about your navel to support you, it has straps on the front so it doesn’t fall off when you transfer, the legs attach to the bucket.’

‘Does it go over or under clothes?’

‘So, you’d wear your underwear as normal, then put a body stocking on followed by the bucket, you can then wear clothes over the top, though you’d have to adapt what you wear, things like dresses and skirts work best.’

‘How would she pee?’ Peyton suddenly asked.

‘Yeah, how would I?’ I asked.

‘To use the washroom you’d have to remove the prosthesis.’

‘So I’d have to disassemble half my body to use the washroom?’

‘Yeah, ‘fraid so, or you can self catheterize.’

‘What’s that?’ Peyton asked.

‘It’s when you insert a tube connected to a bag into your urethra, your peehole. Like I say, it’s not perfect, some people think the ability to stand and walk, of sorts, is worth the drawbacks, others don’t, it’s down to the individual.’ Mackenzie explained.

‘I think I’m going to decline Mackenzie, for me the cons sound worse than the pros, thank you for your time though.’

‘That’s ok Maddie, I’m just glad I could give you the options so that you could make an informed decision if you ever change your mind I’d be more than happy to work with you.’

‘Thank you.’

‘Yes, thank you.’ Peyton said.

‘Before you go, would you like to know what height you’d be with legs?’

‘Yeah, how do you work that out?’

‘Based on the distance form finger tip to finger tip, along with the other measurements I took.’

‘Ok.’

‘Were you small before you lost your legs?’

‘Difficult to say, I didn’t know the ages of the other children around me to gauge my height, I do know that just before they took my legs my younger sister and I were the same height, also when I was 8 I was the smallest in my class.’

‘Well, looks like you were destined to always be short, I estimate you would be around 5’2.’

‘Wow, really short then.’

‘Yeah.’

‘Short but cute.’ Peyton said nudging me.

‘Thanks Mackenzie.’ I said.

‘Yes, thanks.’ Said Peyton.

‘Hey, you’re both welcome.’

‘We’ll see you next week then.’ Mary said.

‘Yes, I look forward to it.’ As we started to leave Hunter waved from across the room, Peyton stopped to wave back then caught Mary and me up. We made out way into the parking lot where I kissed Peyton goodbye before she started getting into Mary’s car. As Mary wheeled Peyton’s chair to the trunk, she stopped next to me, bent down and gave me a cuddle and a kiss on the cheek, we then said goodbye, before she put the chair in the trunk, got into the car and drove off. Once they were gone I got myself into my car and drove home. Once there I had some lunch then studied, before changing into a sports bra and shorts and heading to Venice Beach for a workout. As I headed home I drive through a few of the neighbourhoods where homeless people hung out in the hope to see Maisie, I’d not seen her in a while and was getting worried, but was disheartened when there was no sign of her. Once home I showered, had some dinner and watched a movie while texting Peyton before heading to bed around 11.

That Friday I got off work early, picked Peyton up from school and made our way to Venice Beach, where we both changed into sports bras and shorts with Peyton still not wearing anything under her shorts. I was no longer even slightly bothered by my stumps being on show and wore unadapted shorts. Once we’d finished, we made our way onto the beach and caught up with Parker and began working out. Afterwards, both of us changed into bikinis, me wearing a mint green cheeky thong and matching top and Peyton wearing the same white halterneck bikini top and baby pink thong that I’d borrowed the day after her birthday. We found a nice spot on the beach and sunbathed until Harper, Chelsie and some of our other friends arrived, Parker and Trevor also came over bringing Pizza and a cooler full of drinks. We spent the evening and into the night having fun on the beach, my friends all seemed to accept Peyton with no issues, Harper and Chelsie seemed to really get on with her, and were often talking just to her. Peyton seemed to really be enjoying herself, and I loved watching her giggling and laughing as though she didn’t have a care in the world. It was late when we decided to head back to mine, it was the first time Peyton and been to my house, but now her parents had given us their blessing, and I knew Maisie was still on the streets, I finally felt comfortable enough to have her there. Our friends helped Peyton and me to my car and got our chairs in the trunk and back seat for me we then headed home, still in our bikinis.

‘Your car is so nice and your seats are so comfortable.’ Peyton said grinding her young body against the dark brown leather seats as I looked over at her.

‘A little drunk are we?’ I giggled cupping her leg stump and rubbing it.

‘Just a little, and I might have had some of Harper’s funny cigarette.’ She said, pretending to look guilty.

‘Oh, did you now! Aren’t you naughty.’

‘Yeah, you know I am.’ Her hand was now stroking my side, pulling at the ties of my cheeky thong while grinding her pelvis into the seat. ‘Let’s stop somewhere.’

‘What have you got in mind?’

‘Oh, you’ll see.’ She replied sexily as she slid off her bikini thong and playfully threw it at me before she opened her stumps and started gently rubbing herself with one hand and pulling at my bikini ties again with the other while still writhing in the seat. As I pulled into a parking lot for some trails, I felt my thong loosen and fall down a little and realized Peyton had managed to pull the ties undone while still rubbing herself. I drove to the back of the dark, dusty lot, glad that it was empty. As soon as I stopped the car and put it in park Peyton had her seatbelt off, her bikini top off and was climbing over the car toward me, I undid my seatbelt and moved the seat back giving Peyton more room. She sat on my seat with her leg stumps either side of me, reached behind me, undid my bikini and slid it off me, then she undid the other tie on my thong, allowing it to fall open on the seat. She ran her hands along my body while looking deep into my eyes, before our lips met in a deep and passionate kiss. I wrapped my arms around her pulling her closer to me so that our breasts were pushing against each other. Our tongues probed deep into each other’s mouths, twirling around each other. Peyton pulled her lips from mine, smiled at me then, slid herself back and lowered herself to the floor, she then reached around the side of the seat and used the switch to lay me back, before grabbing my hips and pulling me to the edge of the chair. She ran her hands from my stomach onto my waist and hips before burying her face into my pussy while, pulling my hips up toward her face. As she expertly worked my clit and pussy with her tongue, she moved one hand from my hip onto my stump and started deeply massaging, she then moved the other hand, slid 2 fingers into my aching pussy and started fingering me deeply, while concentrating the efforts of her tongue on my clit. The whole situation made me so horny, and Peyton was such an expert, that she quickly built me to an intense orgasm and I was soon squirting all over her face while she continued working my pussy with her mouth and fingers. As I lay there breathless and twitching all over I felt her slide her fingers from me then start to climb back up onto my seat. I looked up at her and saw her face glistening with my juices from where I’d squirted on her, she leaned forward and we kissed, I could taste myself on her lips and tongue. As we kissed I felt her climb over me, her soft, warm stumps against my hips, she then started grinding herself against me so that the tops of our vulvas were rubbing against each other. I wrapped my arms around her and started rubbing them up and down her back and sides, as she leaned on her arms either side of my head. As her thrusts got more urgent, she pulled her lips from me and pushed herself up until she was sitting on me, she then started grinding harder and faster, stimulating each other’s engorged clitoris’.

‘Glad you’ve got an SUV.’ She gasped as she placed her hands on the roof so she could ride me better.

‘Me too.’ I gasped in return. She moved her position using the armrest to support herself so that one stump was on top of me and her other was rubbing against me, now when she moved, more of our vulva’s rubbed together, and, as they were both soaking wet, they easily glided over each other. Soon we were both screaming and grunting, I wished I had legs or at least stumps so that I could have thrust in sync with my young lover, instead, I laid still and massaged one of her breasts and one of her stumps until we both erupted in pleasure, I could feel her squirting against me and into me as I squirted too, over and over again, Peyton continued riding me throughout our combined orgasms until they passed and she collapsed in a heap on top of me. We laid cuddling for some time, wrapped in each other’s arms, listening to each other breath, both of our bodies twitching as we slowly came down from our orgasms. Once we’d recovered, Peyton kissed me then slowly climbed back into her seat while I slid back up mine, then lifted the back and moved it forwards, so that I was in a normal driving position. I reached behind me, pulled my cheeky thong from behind my back, slid it under my butt, pulled the front and back up onto me and tied up the sides, I then reached onto the floor, found my bra and put it back on then looked over at the still naked, young, legless beauty next to me.

‘You not getting dressed?’

‘No, I want you to drive me home naked.’

‘What if someone sees you?’

‘That’s half the thrill.’ She replied as she put her seatbelt on. I took a deep breath, my sensible side was saying that driving with a naked teenager in my car was probably not a good idea, but the side of me that wanted to be more like Peyton, the teenage side that I missed out on, thought she was right, that it would be thrilling. I took another breath, smiled at Peyton then undid my bikini bra, threw it in the back, then did the same with my thong.

‘That’s it.’ Peyton said excitedly. I smiled again, put the car in drive and drove us home, I got worried when we got to more built-up areas, or when a vehicle pulled up beside us, but everyone was so engrossed in their own lives, that no one paid us any attention, though I was still glad when I pulled into my driveway.

‘Aren’t you going to park in the garage?’ Peyton asked.

‘No, I put Maisie’s car in there, I’ve not seen her for months now so I thought it was best.’

‘Sorry, Mads.’ She rubbed my arm sympathetically. ‘Guess we’re streaking across you drive then.’

‘Guess we are.’ We both undid our seatbelts, put our hands on the door handles, looked at each other and giggled, looked around then at each other again, took a deep breath and quickly opened the door, climbed out the car as quickly as we could then scooted toward the house, rapidly unlocking the door with my phone and bounding inside, I slammed the door behind me before we both collapsed into a giggling heap together on the floor. Once we’d finished giggling, we got ourselves off each other, I put my car keys away then Peyton and I made our way to my bedroom, she’d never been to my house before, so I showed her the way and left her to use the ensuite washroom while I headed down the hallway to use the main bathroom. When I came back Peyton was already laying in my bed, I climbed in beside her, turned out the light and cuddled up to, as we were both tired I kissed her goodnight and we quickly fell asleep wrapped naked in each other’s arms.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.