The Cartel - Cover

The Cartel

Copyright© 2022 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 12

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A young girl and her family are taken by cartel members as payback for their fathers actions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Amputee  

Peyton’s 16th birthday came around and as a present, I wanted to get her a set of prosthetic legs. Although she was happy and had accepted and embraced her new life, I knew she missed walking and didn’t like being stuck in a wheelchair. Three months before her birthday I set up a crowdfunding page, which, by the time her birthday came around, had made more money than I could ever have imagined, so many kind and generous people and businesses donated huge homes of money. I actually raised enough for Peyton to have a set of prosthetic legs and a set of running legs, along with all the rehab she would need. On her birthday she had a huge garden party, at first I felt weird about going, as much as I wanted to, especially as we were fucking as often as possible, but I still couldn’t resist her. I spent the afternoon getting my hair done at a salon, then dressed in a blush coloured, one-shouldered romper with a light pink, lacy thong and matching strapless bra on underneath. That night she looked stunning, wearing a bright red, ruffled tea dress, that revealed just a little of her cleavage and her stumps. She’d also got her hair and makeup done that afternoon at a salon, she looked so happy as she wheeled herself around talking with her guests. I felt a little odd, as I was too old to hang out with her school friends, but far too young to hang out with her parents, grandparents, aunts & uncles. I found a couple of her cousins were a similar age to me, so cautiously made my way over to them and introduced myself, as soon as they heard who I was it was as though I was their new best friend, apparently Jake and Mary had told them all about me and how good I was for their daughter. It was early evening when Peyton and her parents stood on the patio, her father made a beautiful speech, which made Peyton cry, he then thanked me for my support and friendship which made me cry, though if only they knew about the nature of our ‘friendship’, I thought making me smile. After his speech, we all sang happy birthday as Peyton blew out the 16 candles on her cake. I was then called up onto the patio, I felt nervous as I wheeled my way through the crowd, I could see Peyton looking confused, so gave her a reassuring smile. As the crowd looked on intently, I fought back my anxiety and started talking.

‘Since meeting Peyton, and building an amazing friendship with her and her family, I’ve wanted to do something special for her, and her 16th birthday seemed the perfect occasion. Peyton, a few months ago I set up a crowdfunding page for you, I wanted to raise enough money for you to get a set of prosthetic legs, as I know how much you hate being in that chair.’

Peyton put her hand over her mouth and started crying as she realized what was happening so I wheeled closer to her, took her hand and continued speaking.

‘Well, thanks to the amazing generosity of your family, your friends and some amazing benefactors,’ I waved my hand pointing at the guests. ‘They managed to raise enough money, not only for a set of prosthetic legs and all the associated rehab, but also a set of running legs.’

‘Oh my god, thank you, Madison, so much.’ Peyton said now sobbing, she leaned towards me and I leaned towards her, she kissed me on the cheek then cuddled me tight, I could feel her tears dripping onto my shoulder.

‘You’re so welcome Peyton.’ I replied cuddling her tight to me.

‘I love you so much.’ She whispered catching me by surprise. She then kissed me on the lips, the intensity of the kiss caught me even further by surprise, before she pulled away and we both leaned back into our chairs. For the rest of the party, all of her friends and family came over to me and thanked me for what I’d done, I started feeling really embarrassed. I noticed that Peyton was taking every chance she could get to look over at me with a huge smile on her face. When it started to get dark Peyton and I finally got a moment alone, she grabbed my arm and told me to follow her and made her way into the house, I put my drink down and did as ordered. I wheeled myself into the house and found Peyton already halfway up the stairs, I parked my chair next to hers, slid onto the floor and followed her up the stairs and into her room. As soon as I’d closed the door behind me Peyton wrapped her arms tight around me, our lips met and we kissed passionately and hard for several minutes before she pulled away and used her hands to shuffle back a little.

‘I’ve got something to show you.’ She whispered as she started slowly sliding her dress down revealing a red, lacy bustier. As the dress hit the floor she leant on her dresser and slowly stood on her stumps, allowing her dress to slip down further, revealing a matching lacy g-string. She slowly turned around revealing how amazing her butt looked in the little g-string. Once she’d done a full circle she stepped back and leaned against the bed, remaining standing on her stumps, she then looked me in the eye before slowly sliding her hands down the side of her body, she hooked her thumbs into her g-string, smiled at me, then pulled it down her stumps revealing her beautiful, now smooth pussy, she let her g-string sit on the floor between her stumps and put her hands on her hips.

‘What do you think?’

‘Oh my god.’ I gasped.

‘Well, we never got round to you shaving me so I thought I’d do this for you instead.’ She replied sexily.

‘Wow Peyton, you look beautiful, all of you, not just this.’ I gasped, reaching out and stroking her now smooth mons before sliding my hand between her shortened thighs and sliding my fingers along her labia, finding them already moist and parted. ‘Want to lay on the bed?’

‘Oh hell yes, I’ve been thinking about this all night.’ She said using her elbows to lift herself onto the bed and lay down. As she started to shuffle backwards I climbed up too and shuffled forward, grabbed her stumps, pulled them apart and inspected her vulva which was also beautifully smooth and hairless, I then buried my head into her pussy, before concentrating my tongue on her clit and sliding 2 fingers inside her, she still tasted as sweet as before. I moved my free hand onto one of her stumps and started massaging it, while continuing to finger and work her clit with my tongue. Peyton was clearly already very aroused and, for the first time ever, I was able to slide a 3rd finger inside of her, although it felt tight. This tipped her over the edge, she squealed out then put her hand over over mouth, her body shook all over, her leg stumps twitched and jerked and as she started to cum, she squeezed her leg stumps together, I could feel and see her pussy contracting around my 3 fingers as her butt hole mirrored her pussy’s movements. Her breathing became heavy and sporadic. As she peaked, fluid squirted from her pussy, fortunately, I anticipated it and was able to swallow it all while continuing to stimulate her with my mouth and fingers, I didn’t want to get any on my face tonight. I swallowed it all down as her orgasm washed over her in waves. Her back was arched pushing her stomach in the air and her pussy into the bed, forcing my fingers forward, hitting her g-spot, making her orgasm more intense. As her orgasm started to diminish, she relaxed back into the bed, I pulled my mouth from her and slid my fingers from her, I took a wipe from her dresser and used it to wipe my fingers and mouth before using it to wipe her moist, sticky labia, making her shiver. After a few minutes, Peyton pushed herself up onto her elbows.

‘Fuck Maddie, that was amazing.’ She panted.

‘You’re amazing Peyton.’ I replied. Peyton was now sat up on the bed and was looking at me as though she was thinking of a way to say something.

‘I meant what I said earlier, I love you, Maddie.’ She said quietly, looking embarrassed.

‘Look, it was nothing, I just set up a page on the internet and made some phone calls.’ I replied, thinking she meant because of the prosthesis.

‘No Madison, I mean it, I love you.’ Peyton said.

‘Wow.’ I paused for a moment, I’d never been sure how I felt about this relationship, I’d always felt guilty about being older than her, as though I was abusing a position of privilege, but at that moment, I realized that I’d been nothing more than her bra fitter, not her teacher or counsellor, and that she had been as much a person of support to me, as I had been to her.

‘Peyton, I love you too.’ I suddenly found myself saying, while looking deep into her eyes. She gasped, slowly slid down the bed, shuffled close to me, rolled onto her side and wrapped her arm around me tight, I could feel the warmth from her pussy against my hip stump where the leg of my romper had ridden up. I wrapped my arms around her and held her tight.

‘I was worried about how you felt, I was worried you would think you were too old for me.’ She said.

‘Peyton, I was, I am.’ I said pulling away, putting my hands on her waist and looking her in the eyes. ‘In fact, when you said that you loved me when we were in the garden I wasn’t sure how I felt, I felt anxious and confused, even when you said it just now I was still thinking, but suddenly the words ‘I love you’ came out of my mouth, I guess while my head was thinking, my heart decided how it felt and decided to tell.’ I replied.

‘So you do, you love me?’ Peyton asked looking nervous.

‘Yes Peyton, yes I do.’ I replied.

‘Yeeessss.’ She squealed excitedly before taking my face in between her hands and kissing me again. When she pulled away we looked at each other and giggled. ‘Lay down baby, I want to do something to you.’

‘Sweetie, we haven’t got time, besides, it’s your birthday, you’re meant to be the one receiving. Which reminds me.’ I said reaching into my pocket and pulling out a white box, that I started to pass to Peyton. ‘I got you this.’

‘Maddie, you already got me so much, you got me a new life.’ She replied.

‘No, I didn’t, I arranged that, this is from me.’ I replied as Peyton started opened the box and pulled out a beautiful silver chain with topaz and aquamarine gems on.

‘Wow Maddie, it’s beautiful, thank you.’ She said taking it out the box and holding it to her neck. ‘Can you help me?’

‘Of course.’ I replied taking the chain from her, she then used her hands and stumps to turn herself around, I put the chain around her neck as she lifted her hair so that I could do up the clasp. Once it was secure she looked down at it.

‘Wow, thank you, I love it.’ She said as she again used her hands and stumps to turn back to face me.

‘It’s beautiful baby, you’re beautiful.’ I said placing one hand on her cheek and giving her a kiss.

‘Lay back sweetie, I want to show you how grateful I am and how much I love you.’ She said leaning forward and trying to gently push me back with one hand.

‘No honey, you need to get dressed and get back downstairs to your party before someone misses you.’ I said, taking one more lingering look at Peyton in her red bustier with her smooth pussy, I’m sure she was sat with her stumps open further than usual to give me an amazing view.

‘I guess.’ She said waiting just a few more minutes to allow me to take her in, before sliding onto the floor, picking up her g-string, sliding it onto her stumps before holding the dresser with one hand, standing on her stumps and sliding her thong over her butt with her other hand, she then sat back down, picked up her dress and slid it over her head, smoothing it down with her hands then combing them through her hair. ‘How do I look?’

‘Perfect as always.’ I said with a smile before taking some breath mints from my purse and eating them, then turning around, sliding onto the floor and starting to hand-walk toward the door. I paused with my hand on the handle, turned back to look at Peyton who was sat watching me, I smiled at her, lifted one leg of my romper showing her my thong, winked at her then dropped it down, opened the door and headed out the room and down the stairs where I climbed back into my chair. A few moments later Peyton caught me up, climbed into her chair and we wheeled ourselves back into the garden and rejoined the party. I actually enjoyed the rest of the party and kept thinking about Peyton, what we’d said to each other, and her now smooth pussy.

It was gone midnight when people started leaving, so I found Peyton to say goodbye.

‘I’m going to leave my car here and get an Uber home, I’ll come back tomorrow to collect it and see you.’ I said to her.

‘You’re leaving?’ She asked looking disappointed.

‘Yeah, it’s late and everyone else is going.’

‘I wanted to have some time with you, alone.’

‘I know, we can do that tomorrow.’

‘You can stay.’

‘Won’t that be weird?’

‘No, Mum offered, she really likes you, they both do. Please stay.’ She pleaded. I thought for a moment.

‘I guess I could.’

‘Awesome.’ She squealed. I sat next to her for a bit while she said her goodbyes, then headed inside to get some water while she chatted to her aunt.

‘Peyton told you to stay over did she?’ Jake asked as he walked into the kitchen.

‘Yeah, if that’s ok.’

‘Of course it is, besides, it’s safer than getting an Uber on your own.’

‘The spare room is set up if you want, or you can just sleep with Peyton, whichever you’d rather.’ Mary offered, having walked in a few moments before. I was surprised by her choice of words, I started wondering if she was giving us her blessing.

‘I’ll stay in Peyton’s room, if that’s ok, it’ll save you doing any washing.’

‘Of course, help yourself you anything you need, ask Peyton if you can’t find anything.’ Jake offered.

‘Ok, thank you.’ I replied.

‘You’re welcome. Good night, have fun.’ Mary said, again surprising me with her choice of words, she then bent down, put her hands either side of my head and kissed me on the forehead, it was a moment that I never wanted to end, it was the first time I’d felt someone being motherly towards me since my Mum was taken away. Mary then headed up to bed while Jake helped Peyton inside then went around and locked all the doors.

‘Night girls, don’t stay up too late.’ He said as he kissed Peyton, smiled at me then headed up to bed, leaving the 2 of us sat in the kitchen.

‘I think your parents just okayed our relationship.’ I whispered to Peyton.

‘Of course they did, they’re cool like that, they know I’m gay and they know I like you. What did they say?

Well your Mum told me that the spare room was made up or I could just sleep with you, then told me to have fun and kissed me on the head, then your Dad just told us not to stay up too late.’

‘Yeah, sounds like they were giving you their blessing so you can stop feeling so awkward by this.’

‘I know, but I’m nearly 4 years older than you.’

‘So?’

‘I think it will just take some getting used too, sorry.’

‘That’s ok, I don’t ever want to make you feel uncomfortable.’

‘I know you don’t.’ I smiled.

‘Do you want to stay down here and watch a movie or head up to bed?’

‘Bed?’

‘Sounds good.’ She wheeled her chair to the stairs, dropped to the floor and hand-walked up the stairs, I did the same and hand-walked a few steps behind her, giving me a view of her g-string clad butt up her dress. Once in her room we climbed onto her bed and undressed each other but left the others lingerie on. I gently pushed Peyton backwards onto the bed, climbed on top of her, then we started sensuously kissing before I slowly and awkwardly kissed and stroked my way down her body, I was about to slide off her and lay on the bed.

‘No, turn around baby.’ She whispered.

‘What do you mean?’ I looked up at her.

‘Lay on me with your pussy up by my face and your face by my pussy, it’s called a 69.’

‘Oh, Ok.’

‘I love how innocent you are.’

‘Yeah, sure you do, you just love being in charge.’

‘Sure do.’ She replied as I awkwardly turned around and shuffled up her body. I felt her place her hands on my butt then use some fingers to slide my thong to one side, before burying her face into my pussy making me quietly gasp. I tried getting my face to her pussy but her stumps were in the way, I pulled them open but still had the same problem. I then lifted them up and was able to just about reach her pussy but they dug into my shoulders.

‘Let me pull them up more then hook them under your arms.’ Peyton whispered, before burying her face back into my pussy. I lifted myself up, she lifted her stumps up, I then laid down and hooked them up under my arms. I was finally able to access her beautifully smooth pussy now. I used one hand to slide her g-string to one side, gently ran my tongue along her labia before burying my head into her pussy. We quickly built ourselves up to intense orgasms, I felt her wrap her arms around my butt and squeeze me tight as her body shook and jerked while mine did the same, I could see her pussy and butt hole contracting and relaxing with each wave of her orgasm. I knew I’d started squirting through my orgasm and was pleased when she started squirting onto my face. Once our combined orgasms started diminished I turned around and started kissing her, both able to smell our own ejaculate on the others faces, we kissed and licked each others faces clean before cuddling each other tight and drifting off into a contented sleep.

It was late the next morning when I was woken by Peyton kissing me and massaging one of my breasts.

‘Mmm, morning baby, sleep well?’ She asked as I stretched.

‘Yeah, I did, any night I sleep with you is a good night.’ I said before kissing her back. After a while she pulled away, sat herself up so that she was leaning against her pillow with her leg stumps spread wide and smiled at me.

‘Sit up, I want to show you something.’

‘Uh, ok.’ I said sitting myself up, turning around and sitting so that I was facing her while supporting myself with my hands. I watched as Peyton reached into her drawer, took out a bottle of lube and covered her right hand in it, then put the bottle on the bed. She smiled at me sexily as she started rubbing her pussy, then fingering herself, I could feel my own pussy tingling in response to the show in front of me. She worked her fingers deeper and deeper, every so often adding another finger until all 4 were buried in her up to her knuckles. I watched in awe, with my pussy tingling, as she slid her whole fist inside of her pussy making her gasp and shiver.

‘Wow.’ I gasped. ‘Doesn’t it hurt?’

‘Oh god no, it feels so good. When I had legs I used to love to get on all fours and fist myself, I used to cum so hard. Here, sit next to me, I’ll tell you how to do it to yourself.’

‘Erm ok.’ I replied nervously as I turned around, shuffled back and leant against the other pillow. Peyton then slid her hand from herself, picked up the lube and held it out for me, I placed my hand under the bottle and she squirted some into my hand then replaced the bottle on the dresser. She then used her hand to smother my hand with the gel.

‘First just rub your vulva, all over, as though you were masturbating.’ She explained as she started doing the same.

‘Ok.’ I replied as started doing as I was told, my pussy instantly started tingling.

‘Ok, once you’re ready start fingering yourself, when you can slide more fingers in until you have all 4 inside you.’ She instructed. I did as I was told, the feelings were intense, I was so close to orgasm but kept it under control. Once I had all 4 fingers in me, Peyton slid her fingers from herself.

‘You need to get your fingers in a duck shape like this.’ She said demonstrating with her hand that was glistening from lube and her pussy juices. I did as she told me and started pushing my hand inside me. ‘You might need to twist it a little to fit.’

‘Ok.’ I whispered as I twisted my hand while gently thrusting against my vulva, I could feel it getting a little deeper each time, I watched as Peyton easily slid her fist back into her pussy. I kept going, pushing deeper and deeper until suddenly it slid through my vulva making me yelp. As I was sat to her left using my left hand and she was using her right hand, it meant the hands in between us were free, Peyton wrapped her arm around mine, took my hand and squeezed it before looking at me and smiling. We both worked our fists deeper into our pussy’s, I worked it until it would go no deeper then started fist fucking myself as Peyton did the same. The feelings in my pussy combined with hearing the cute little noises Peyton was making, was quickly building me towards an orgasm. Her hand squeezed mine tighter as she peaked, my body shook and twitched as I peaked, we both grunted before fluid suddenly started squirting from both of our pussy’s. I continued fisting myself through my orgasm, keeping it going, and saw that Peyton was doing the same. The thought of us both having an orgasm together was so hot, it made me cum so much harder, the 2 of us were making quite a puddle on her bed. We squeezed each others hands tight as we hit our peaks, both of us had erratic breathing, our torsos were rigid and twitched, our breasts and faces were flushed a deep red, we both were biting our lips to stop ourselves from screaming out. As our orgasms started to diminish, we both slid our fists from our pussy’s, Peyton let got of my hand, lifted her arm up and put it around me, I leaned into her and we both sat there trying to control our breathing, I could feel my pussy still twitching and looked over to see Peyton’s labia were bright red.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.