The Cartel - Cover

The Cartel

Copyright© 2022 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 11

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 11 - A young girl and her family are taken by cartel members as payback for their fathers actions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Amputee  

That weekend Eric and I had our second date where I drove us to a drive-in movie theatre, I figured with us both being in wheelchairs it would be a lot easier for us to stay in the car. During the movie, we started making out and soon I slid myself into the passenger seat footwell, pulled off Eric’s shorts and boxers and started sucking his cock until he was close to orgasm. I then slid off my thong, climbed up onto Eric and, while still wearing my dark blue summer dress, worked his cock inside me, I then placed my hands on his chiselled chest and started thrusting back and forward, as I built up my thrust I suddenly moved too far back, his lack of legs caused me to fall off and land in the passenger footwell so that my face was back in his cock. I sucked it a few times, tasting my pussy juices on it, before climbing back up and trying again, the problem was, the same thing happened again when I started thrusting harder. This time I climbed back up, turned myself around and leaned on the dashboard which allowed me to thrust a lot more freely, and soon I was squirting on the floor of my car while my pussy milked his cock and he ejaculated deep inside me.

‘Wow, sex in car with no legs is so much easier.’ Eric said as I climbed back into my seat.

‘I wouldn’t know what it’s like with legs.’ I replied with a smile as I took a pack of wipes from the glovebox, gave one to Eric and wiped myself with another.

‘Oh, yeah, sorry.’ Eric replied as he wiped his cock then slid his boxers and shorts back on. We sat holding hands while watching the rest of the movie, once it was over I drove us back to his apartment where we headed inside. Once sat on the sofa we soon started making out again, I found he was a lot rougher then Peyton but I liked his masculine strength. He soon had my dress pulled off me revealing my dark blue silk thong and bra. As I laid back against the arm of the chair he undressed, shuffled back and laid down so that his head was by my pussy.

‘Less shy tonight.’ He said as he slid my thong to one side and buried his mouth into my pussy.

‘Yeah.’ I gasped and squirmed as he expertly worked my pussy & clit with his tongue. Just as I was getting close he pulled away and shuffled closer to me. He then worked his arm stump inside me and started thrusting it up and down, the feeling was incredible and again, he was stimulating every single nerve inside my vagina. I was so aroused I was soon squirting over and over as my vagina milked his stump while I grunted and groaned, with my head jerking up off the arm of the sofa. Once I had peaked I collapsed into the sofa.

‘Rollover.’ He whispered after a few moments. I did as I was asked and was soon laying on my front, allowing Eric a great view of my ass which made him gasp. He then awkwardly slid my thong off with his one hand then guided his cock into my pussy, now making me gasp. He placed his one hand on the small of my back and started thrusting over and over, deep inside me, his cock must have been stimulating my g-spot as I peaked quickly, and was soon shaking all over, I could feel my pussy squeezing his cock tight. As soon as I stopped Eric started thrusting again and as my second orgasm started washing over me he suddenly smacked my ass cheek, making me squeal and causing my pussy to tighten, which made him ejaculate deep inside me as I squirted over and over until we both collapsed in a heap on the sofa. We must have fallen asleep as it was daybreak when I woke up on the sofa in just my bra, Eric had slid onto his side next to me and was still snoring. I carefully slid from the sofa, feeling Eric’s, now cold semen, moving around inside of me. I shuffled into the bathroom, hoping that none seeped out onto the floor. Once in the bathroom I peed and washed my hands before heading back to the living room. I found my thong and dress and as I started getting dressed Eric woke up.

‘Morning baby.’ He croaked as he stretched his arm and stump.

‘Morning.’ I replied as I scooted over to him and kissed him causing his cock to become erect. He picked up his boxers and slid them on without his shorts then sat up and slid to the floor. As he started hand-walking I could see his cocks sticking through the leg of his boxers and realized the problem he had mentioned before. After some toast and coffee, I kissed him goodbye and headed home, showered, dressed in black shorts and t-shirt then headed to work.

Over the next few months, Eric and I found more and more ways to have sex with our unique bodies, I loved it when he used his stump inside me, it was sure to make me squirt. One evening in bed, after we’d already fucked a few times, I decided to try something I’d been thinking about for a while.

‘Hey, I had a naughty idea I want to try out.’

‘Oh?’ He replied as his cock twitched and started growing again.

‘Yeah, move down the bed to the end and turn so you’re laying across the bed, near the baseboard.’ I said.

‘Ok.’ He said as he awkwardly started shuffling down the bed, then started turning.

‘No, the other way, I want your arm stump near the baseboard.’

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.