The Cartel - Cover

The Cartel

Copyright© 2022 by The Blue Light Boy

Chapter 10

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 10 - A young girl and her family are taken by cartel members as payback for their fathers actions.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Ma/ft   Fa/Fa   Fa/ft   Lesbian   BiSexual   Fiction   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Double Penetration   First   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Squirting   Amputee  

Peyton and I had become very close, at first I thought it was weird having such a young girl for a friend, but as we got to know each other more, I became very comfortable around her, giving each other support. I guess not having had my normal teenage years, it felt good to get to hang out with one and talk about things that teenagers do, we became like sisters. Her Mum was also amazingly supportive, we would often have long talks ourselves about how I would want to be supported if I was Peyton, she became a mother figure to me. Peyton’s therapist thought exercising at Venice Beach was an amazing idea, so a few days after my first date with Eric I picked her up after school. She came wheeling out of her exclusive private school wearing her school uniform, beaming and excited. I slipped out of the car and hand-walked around the back, where the 2 of us lifted her chair into the trunk, we both then hand-walked back to the front and got in. I drove to Venice Beach while she excitedly told me about her day. I parked up in the lot and asked turned to her.

‘Do you want any help to get to the changing rooms?’ I asked.

‘No thanks, I’m happy to change here.’ Replied Peyton.

‘Ok, I’ll give you some privacy.’ I said as I started to open the car door.

‘Don’t be silly, you’ve seen me in just my panties before.’ She giggled as she pulled off her red v-neck sweater with grey trim around the neck and cuffs then the white polo shirt t-shirt revealing the lacy black bra she’d bought in my store.

‘True.’ I said closing the door and sitting back. She then leaned forward, undid the clasp of her bra and pulled it off revealing her pert, ample breasts that hardly moved. She leaned down and pulled a light grey sports bra out of her bag and slipped it on, having to wiggle it over her breasts. She then slid her off short, pleated grey kilt revealing a lacy black thong that matched the bra, which she then slid off before learning back into the bag. It was the first time I’d seen her bottom half-naked, I could see that she had a little tuft of dark, pubic hair spreading neatly from the middle of her pubis. I also saw that she had some scarring around her hips and across her pelvis. As she sat back up with a pair of light grey shorts she noticed me looking.

‘Oh, I broke my pelvis in the accident too, that’s where they fitted the external fixators to hold it in place so it could heal.’ She said touching one of the scars. She then moved her hand to the one on her abdomen. ‘This is from where they opened me up to put wires in to hold my pelvis together.’

‘Wow, that’s quite some surgery you needed.’ I replied.

‘Yeah, but I’m sure you had similar, especially as your legs were amputated higher.’ She replied as she pulled her shorts up her stumps and over her butt.

‘Oh, err, yeah.’ I replied, again feeling bad for lying to her. I nodded to her shorts anxious to move on. ‘Don’t you wear any panties with those?’

‘No, tried the first few times but they were really uncomfortable, no matter what style I tried.’ She explained. ‘Ready to go?’

‘Yeah.’ I said pulling my light hoodie off, I was wearing an aquamarine Pink sports bra and matching leggings that my Nan had tailored so I was enclosed in them. I slid from the car, open the back door, got my chair out and reattached the wheels then wheeled to the back and opened the trunk. Peyton had hand-walked around the car and was now waiting for me, together we got her chair out and while I shut the trunk and locked the car she lifted herself into the chair and got comfortable. I then led Peyton as we wheeled onto the beach, where I introduced her to Parker and Trevor who excitedly welcomed her. Trevor took her off and, much as he had done with Eric and I, came up with an exercise routine tailored to her and her unique needs, while I worked out. Every so often I would check up on her, but she seemed to be having a great time and was enjoying the attention. Each time I look over at her she looked confident and happy, I noticed that, unlike me, she didn’t seem bothered by people being able to see her stumps and wore normal shorts and skirts with them sticking out substantially. I started to wonder whether she wasn’t self-conscious, or whether it was because the length of her stumps made it more difficult to hide by enclosing them in pants, whereas for me, it was quite easy, having no stumps. When I’d finished, I shuffled over to where she was working out, she was laying on a bench, barely taking up half of it, lifting weights on a bar. Every time she lifted the weights her stumps came up off the bench and hung in the air, dropping down when she put the weights on the cradle. When she’d finished she sat up with a huge smile on her face, grabbed her towel from her wheelchair and wiped her face and neck.

‘Wow girl, that was amazing.’ Trevor said.

‘Well done Peyton.’ I said with a smile. ‘How was it?’

‘Amazing, I loved it, but I’m exhausted.’ She replied breathlessly, again wiping her forehead with the towel.

‘So you should be.’ Trevor said. ‘I’ll leave you superstars to it, same time next week?’

‘Hell yes.’ Replied Peyton as she transferred into her chair.

‘You want to come back?’ I asked.

‘For sure.’ She replied.

‘Awesome. Come on, let’s get a cold drink.’ I said hand-walking to where I’d left my chair with Peyton following. When I got to my chair I lifted myself into it and continued wheeling toward the boardwalk. Peyton and I wheeled over to the ice cream shack, where we got 2 ice creams and 2 cans of Coke, we then sat in our wheelchairs at the edge of the beach.

‘Peyton, don’t you mind people seeing your stumps?’ I asked nodding towards them.

‘No, I mean at first I did, but then I realized, why should I care? If they don’t like them then that’s their problem, not mine.’ She explained. ‘Besides, I’m not spending my whole life hiding them away, my real legs aren’t going to grow back, and I’m never getting prosthetic legs so, what the hell!’

‘I guess you’re right.’ I said, impressed by her maturity.

‘Maddie, do you always hide yours away?’ Peyton asked.

‘Yes, always have, Eric was the first person to see them.’ I replied.

‘How did you have sex with guys before Eric?’ Peyton asked.

‘I wore shorts.’ I replied, a little taken aback by being asked that by a 15-year-old.

‘Wow, why do you hide them, Maddie, are you embarrassed about them?’ She asked.

‘No, just embarrassed about the reason I have them.’ I said before realizing what I’d said.

‘It wasn’t your fault you had a car accident, Maddie, you should be proud of your stumps, they’re a symbol of your survival.’ She continued, I found it odd that she was trying to build me up when I was supposed to be her mentor.

‘I wasn’t in an accident Peyton.’ I said quietly, I could feel my stomach churning as I fought over whether to tell her the truth or not, but I decided I couldn’t keep lying to her.

‘Sorry?’ Peyton asked looking shocked.

‘I wasn’t in an accident, Peyton, when I was 8 a drug cartel broke into our house, killed my brother and kidnapped my Mum, sisters and me, they took us to Mexico and kept us there until a just under a year ago. After they took us it turned out my Dad was a corrupt DA and was working for them but wanted to stop, he did what they asked but then they killed him anyway.’ I explained.

‘Holy shit Maddie.’ Peyton gasped with a hand over her mouth.

‘They took our legs along with the legs of all the women there, after a group tried to escape, my younger sister died after they took her legs. They made us count money and drugs all day.’ I continued, feeling tears welling up.

‘Fuck Madison, I am so sorry that happened to you. What happened to your Mum?’ She asked gently.

‘I don’t know, she was sent to another cartel as their head wanted her, I never saw her again, I’ve no idea if she’s even alive.’ I explained, now through tears.

‘Wow, Maddie.’ Peyton gasped as she leaned out of her chair and cuddled me tight.

‘I’m so sorry I didn’t tell you when I first met you, I didn’t know you well enough, I hardly tell anyone, then as we became friends I thought you were too young, I’m so sorry.’ I sobbed.

‘Maddie, there’s no reason to be sorry, it’s your story, your history, it’s up to you who you tell, although I am really glad you could tell me now.’ Peyton said softly, lifting my chin with her hand so that she could look me in the eyes. Suddenly her lips were pressed against mine, for a moment we kissed deeply until I pulled away and looked shocked at Peyton, however, our lips suddenly locked again, I could feel her tongue probing my mouth, I involuntarily reciprocated, I found my tongue probing her mouth, our tongues swirled around each other, I could taste Peyton. I felt her hands on the back of my head pulling me forward, I placed a hand on her soft, delicate stump to balance myself while I placed the other around the back of her head. She moaned delicately as I absentmindedly massage her stump, getting my fingers deep into the flesh. Several minutes past before we breathlessly pulled away, both out heads just hung for a moment with our eyes firmly closed before we opened our eyes and looked at each other.

‘Wow.’ I gasped before snapping back to reality. ‘I’m so sorry Peyton.’

‘What for, I started it.’ She replied. I realized my hand was still cupping one of her stumps so I gently pulled it away.

‘I know, but I should have stopped it, it’s not appropriate.’ I continued.

‘Who cares about appropriate, we both enjoyed it.’ She said nodding toward my top. I looked down and saw my nipples were sticking through the cloth of my sports bra, I then looked at her and saw her nipples were doing the same.

‘I guess we both did.’ I giggled nodding at her chest, she looked down, saw her nipples and giggled too.

‘Come on, let’s go back to mine.’ She said as she started wheeling down the boardwalk in the direction of my car. I started wheeling my chair and quickly caught up with her. We got back to the car, Peyton slid to the floor while I open the trunk, together we lifted her chair into the car, she then hand-walked to the passenger door and climbed up into the car while I got myself into the back of the car, took the wheels off my chair, placed them behind Peyton then lifted the frame in and laid it on the seat, I then shut the door and climbed into the front. Once comfortable I started the car, put on my sunglasses and began driving toward Peyton’s house. As we sat in traffic I looked over at her to see she was biting her lip and smiling, when she saw me looking her smile got even bigger. I found myself reaching over and placing a hand on her stump and running my thumb along the scar as we started at each other.

‘That one’s Stumpy, the other is Smiley ‘coz the scar looks like a smile.’ She said lifting her right stump and pointing it toward me.

‘So it does.’ I said entranced by both of her beautiful stumps. I was snapped back to reality by a car horn, I looked up and saw my light had turned green. I reluctantly took my hand from her soft, warm stump, put it back on the wheel and pulled away. We made the journey back to hers in about 30 minutes, we both slid from the car and made our way to the back where we lifted het chair from the trunk, Peyton then climbed into it while I used to fob to remotely close the trunk, she then started wheeling toward her house while I sat on the road.

‘Are you coming?’ She asked nodding her head sideways toward the house.

‘I’m not sure it’s a good idea, Peyton, I’m sorry.’ I asked, feeling genuinely torn, I’d never found a girl attractive before, and there was suddenly this beautiful, vivacious teenager in front of me that I found so alluring.

‘My parents are out and won’t be home for ages, we have the house to ourselves, come on Madison, please.’ She implored.

‘I just... ‘ I didn’t know how to finish the sentence, I paused for a moment and sighed, before powerlessly hand-walking behind Peyton following her inside. As soon as we were through the door she slid to the floor and we both hand-walked into the lounge, where we climbed onto the sofa. Peyton shuffled close to me so that we were face to face before slowly leaning toward me and slowly closing her eyes.

‘Peyton wait.’ I said putting my hand to her face. ‘I’m not sure how I feel about this.’

‘What do you mean?’ She said relaxing back onto her butt.

‘Well, I’m not gay.’ I replied, feeling instantly stupid the moment the words came from my mouth.

‘Well, I am.’ Peyton replied, shocking me somewhat. ‘Brooklyn, that was in the wreck with me and died, wasn’t just my friend, she was my girlfriend, though she was bi, she was also in a relationship with the other guy.’ Peyton explained slightly teary-eyed, I noticed she was absentmindedly rubbing her stumps. ‘Besides, you definitely enjoyed our earlier kiss.’

‘I did, I really did.’ I said thinking back to it, I felt my body tingle as I did.

‘So, there you go, we’re all a little bisexual, some more so than others.’ Peyton replied as she started leaning toward me again, her hand gently touched my cheek. I was powerless to stop her, our lips met and our tongues started urgently probing deep each other’s mouths. I placed my hands on both her stumps for balance, again gently massaging them making her moan. She slowly slid her hand down my cheek and started gently stroking her finger down my neck and shoulder, onto my chest. She then took her lips from mine, started gently kissing my neck and collar bone before moving her hand down and gently started caressing my breast, making me moan quietly. She slowly kissed her way back up my collarbone and neck before our lips met again, while she continued circling my nipple through my sports bra. I felt her other arm gently slide up my hip, onto my exposed stomach and stop at the bottom of my sports bra, she then moved her other hand from my breast to the other side of my bra and started pulling it up, I felt her struggle at first as she pulled the fabric over my breasts lifting them, I then felt them drop as the fabric came clear, our lips parted briefly as she pulled the top over my head before we started kissing again, she returned her hand to my now naked breasts and again started twirling my nipples between her fingers, I instantly felt both harden and my areola pucker. I lifted my hands from her leg stumps and started pulling at her bra until her ample breasts were also free, we again stopped kissing momentarily as I pulled the garment over her head. This time I leaned my head down, lifted one of her breasts and started kissing it all over until taking her nipple into my mouth, making her twitch and whimper. Suddenly she pushed me back, though our lack of legs meant I fell straight onto the cushion instead of gently lowering myself. I watched the beautiful teenager awkwardly shuffle around before lying herself onto of me, which involved her momentarily standing on her stumps before using her hands to slowly lower herself onto me. I felt her warm skin envelope mine before our C cup breasts were pushed together, she placed an elbow in the space next to my neck and shoulder and brought her face close to mine. In an instant our lips were locked together as I wrapped my arms around her slim waist and pulled her toward me, I could feel her grinding her pelvis against my own. After a while she pulled away from me and gently started using her hands and leg stumps to slowly slide down my body, kissing me gently as she went. I gasped and ran my hands through her long, dark blonde hair, as she kissed and sucked my nipples and breasts. She slowly kissed down my stomach and long the edge of my shorts before hooking her thumbs inside the waistband and wiggling them off me leaving in just my thong. She continued gently kissing me while I continued running my fingers through her hair, I shivered as she gently kissed along the inside of my hip bones before deftly sliding off my thong, it was the first time I had ever felt completely comfortable with someone seeing me naked, I wasn’t sure if it was because Peyton was disabled too, or whether I actually had feelings for her, but as she took my clit between her hot lips, at that moment, I didn’t care. Peyton was an expert with her tongue, and as she worked my clit and vagina I could feel an intense heat start spreading from my pelvis up into my body, as she slid 2 fingers inside me I arched my back and went rigid for a moment, she then concentrated her tongue on my clit while fingering me. Despite her age, Peyton seemed to know exactly what to do, how to respond to every movement and noise I made, seemingly knowing what I needed to keep my orgasm slowly building. I could feel I was getting close, my body started to twitch and jerk, my vision was getting hazy.

‘Watch out, I squirt.’ I gasped.

‘Awesome.’ Peyton replied, momentarily removing her mouth from my clit before returning to it with renewed vigour. As though Peyton sensed it was the right moment she curled her fingers forward while deep inside me, hitting my g-spot, I couldn’t control myself. I squealed and gasped loudly, my whole body violently shook, my vision faded causing me to shut my eyes. As the third wave washed over me, I felt my vagina tense up then release squirting fluid from me, I heard Peyton murmur as she got a face full of my ejaculate, but she kept her face buried, working my clit with her mouth. I felt fluid squirting from me over and over, with each wave of orgasm as Peyton expertly kept my orgasm going. Finally, I could take it no longer, my body had one violent shake, making me yelp, then reach down and grab her head to stop it from its onslaught. Peyton realized I was done, moved her head and gently slid her fingers from me, I felt fluid dribble down my perineum making me shiver again. She slid herself up my body until our breasts were pushed together again, placed her hand on my cheek and kissed me deeply. As I urgently returned her kiss I could taste my juices on her glistening face. Peyton eventually pulled her lips from mine and dropped her head down onto the cushion next to me.

‘Wow Peyton, that was amazing.’ I gasped.

‘Glad you think so, I’m glad I made you squirt, I’ve never seen anyone squirt as much as you though.’ She replied.

‘Sorry, we should probably clean it up.’ I replied.

‘Don’t be sorry, it’s a sign of how much you enjoyed it, and how much of a good job I did.’ She replied, before looking down at the puddle on the sofa and floor. ‘But you’re right, we should clean it up.’

Peyton slid herself onto the floor, careful to avoid the wet patch and hand walked into the kitchen as I sat up, I noticed that, as she had leg stumps, her hand-walking was more awkward than mine. I heard the water run before she returned a few minutes later carrying a cloth, I watched as she held her leg stumps upward, placed her hands in front of her then swung her body through before moving her hands forward and repeating, this made her breasts jiggle and swing from side to side. Once she got close to me I started to slide off the sofa.

‘It’s ok, I’ll do it.’ She said.

‘No, no, I made the mess.’ I replied landing on the floor and reaching out for the cloth.

‘Only thanks to me.’ She said with a smile, then set about wiping the sofa cushion and floor while I leant back against the sofa feeling a cool breeze against my moist pussy lips. Once Peyton had wiped up my juices she again hand walked to the kitchen where I heard the water running before she returned a few moments later, it dawned on me how much longer everything took with no legs, a person with legs would have been back within seconds. When she got back, she leaned against the sofa then leaned against me, I wrapped my arm around her and she rested her head on my shoulder. I looked down at her young, developing body, her soft, shiny skin, her faint stretch marks on the top of her breasts and hips where her body had developed quicker than her skin could stretch. I then looked at her rounded, perfectly symmetrical stumps, with the fading but still angry-looking, red scars at the ends. I placed a hand on one of her stumps and gently started stroking making her gasp quietly. I leaned my head down and our lips met in a deep kiss, I started massaging her firm breast with the arm I had wrapped around her and felt her nipple stiffen. I pulled my lips from hers then ran my other hand up her side from her stump and back down again, I noticed gooseflesh had come up on her skin. I repeated the stroking, this time stopping at the waistband of her shorts, I took a deep breath as I was feeling nervous before slowly sliding my hand inside her shorts, when she didn’t react I took it as a sign to continue. I slid my hand further inside her shorts, initially looking for the edge of her thong until I remembered she wasn’t wearing any underwear. I gently ran my fingers through her soft, short pubic hair, she reacted by opening her leg stumps further. I paused for a moment before finding her labia and running my hand along them, finding them already moist. I didn’t know what to do, I’d only masturbated twice in my life and had never properly seen a vagina, not even my own, I guessed I’d just work it out from Peyton’s reactions. With some trepidation, I started to slowly work 2 fingers between her labia and inside her vagina, I looked at her to see her eyes were closed and her head was tilted back. I pushed my fingers further inside her wet vagina, I could feel her tight muscle giving a little, allowing this intrusion, I heard her emit a low, quiet groan. I started moving my fingers up and down her tight vagina making her moans get louder. I remembered what I’d liked the two times I’d masturbated so pulled my fingers from her and slid them forward, just inside her labia before feeling around in the hope I’d find her clitoris, not that I knew what I was looking for, all I did was feel around on me until it felt nice, when I’d masturbated. Suddenly she gasped and twitched violently, I realized I could feel a little, soft, spongy nub, which I then stroked again eliciting the same reaction, I assumed I’d found her clit so paid more attention to this. I noticed her face and bare chest had flushed a deep red. I alternated my attention between fingering her with 2 fingers and manipulating her clitoris, Peyton was now gasping and letting out delightfully cute squeaks and squeals. I returned my mouth to hers and allowed our tongues to probe deeply into each other’s mouths, our tongues coiling around each other. My fingering became more intense as I now used my thumb to stimulate her clit, allowing me to do both at once. Her noises were becoming more and more sporadic and her breathing grew erratic. Suddenly she let out a muted noise that vibrated through my tongue and violently jerked, she pulled her lips from mine allowing her to breath better and let out another cute squeal before jerking again. She then returned her lips to mine, put a hand around my head pulling me closer to her, forcing our lips together, her short, soft leg stumps suddenly squeezed together around my hand as she now shook all over in the throes of an intense orgasm, through which I continued fingering her and stimulating her clit, though this was made more difficult by her stumps squeezing my hand tighter and tighter. Finally, as her orgasm diminished, she pulled her lips from mine and released her stumps, I waited a moment before gently sliding my fingers from her. Peyton laid her head back onto the sofa with her eyes still firmly closed, dropped her hand from my head to her side, and sat looking contented while struggling to control her breathing.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.