Library Abuse - Cover

Library Abuse

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

Erotica Sex Story: A college girl playing on the phone with her Master gets noticed by a stranger, to her detriment.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Mult   NonConsensual   Rape   Heterosexual   Fiction   DomSub   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Anal Sex   Public Sex   .

I don’t know why I did it that day. I really don’t. It’s not how I usually dress or act at college, but I was feeling different that day. I’d learn to regret that, on some level at least.

The day started like most of my Thursday’s. I ran a few miles in the morning, and then showered. I woke my man and we cuddled some after before both of us had to get our rears in gear and get dressed. Usually I dress pretty normal for classes. Tennis shoes, t-shirts or blouses, bra. Lately I’ve been wearing my plug. I didn’t use to, not at my old college. Too distracting. But now, I miss it. There is a comforting weight to it, a sense of it being “right”. Plus, it’s silly, but I like the look of it, the pink “gem” peeking out between my cheeks. It makes me feel sexy and I like that.

Today, I dressed a bit different. I kept the plug, I always do, but today, I wore a special bra. Besides doing a good job of lifting and presenting the goods, it showed off my nipple rings. The shirt I pulled over it wasn’t too tight, but in the cold rooms, it would be very obvious. I wanted the attention, the looks today. I don’t know why, but I needed to be needed and wanted. Ask my guy, he’ll agree that sometimes I can be a needy little cunt.

Anyway, with a nice pair of jean shorts clinging to my hips, I headed off to school, driving in fairly early. I like getting in early, getting in my studying while most students are still dozing away. I headed to the library and picked a spot on the second floor, out of the way. I put in my earplugs and started working, oblivious to the world around me. Too oblivious, it turns out.

If I had been looking around any, I’d have noticed the guy, the creeper, watching me. I’d have noticed that he was strangely focused on his laptop. I’d have noticed his arm moving slowly up and down as he fucked whoever was on the screen and myself with his eyes. I didn’t notice any of that. I thought I was alone when my phone rang.

It was my Daddy, my love, “Jack” calling me. He had to tell me that it was likely going to be a long night and to eat without him. He promised to make it up to me, take me out to somewhere significantly classier than the bar we’d gone to last week. That made me laugh and I joked with him, lightly stroking my nipple and its ring, if I would eat anything besides protein this time. If I had been paying attention, I would have noticed the guy perk up at the mention of “protein” and sneak closer as we flirted and joked. I didn’t know any better, I thought we were alone. Jack asked me if I was and when I told him yes, he told me to pinch my nipple hard for him and I did. The moan I let out was quiet but audible. He then asked me to taste myself and I did that as well, glancing around before I spread my legs and touched my wet pussy, licking my finger and tasting myself. For that I got a “good girl” and a promise of attention later which only made me more excited. I hung up the phone and got back to studying. Anyone glancing at me then would have thought nothing off me, except for the quite visible nipple and ring poking at my top. The creeper had noticed me however.

I still don’t know how I missed him, but with my music playing away, he got right behind me without me even noticing. The sun wasn’t even up yet, though it would be peeking soon. I didn’t notice anything until his arm went around my neck and his hand covered my mouth. He wasn’t gentle either, squeezing so hard with his arm that I couldn’t get any real sound to come out, with or without his hand. I jerked and kicked, but any fight in me was eliminated when he suddenly and painfully slammed my head face first into the table I was at. The world went black and I went limp for several seconds, gone to reality. The next thing I remember was the carpet digging into my chest, as I was dragged into the furthest corner row of books. I couldn’t focus or think, just murmur confusedly as he stopped there. I started to push myself up, but a kick to my gut doubled me up, whimpering weakly. Some fabric was shoved in my mouth (I would later find out it was his socks, balled up, dirty and sweaty and shoved in my mouth) and tasted salty, as he forced me face down on the floor.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.