Jessica, The Cum Slut - Cover

Jessica, The Cum Slut

by Master Jonathan

Copyright© 2022 by Master Jonathan

BDSM Sex Story: Jessica is her Master's submissive cumslut. She enjoys being used by him and she treasures the fact she is owned by him. She willingly serves him in every way she can...

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   DomSub   Humiliation   Rough   Anal Sex   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Illustrated   .

Blonde on her knees sucking a guy’s dick

My name is Jessica, but my Master affectionately calls me “Cum Slut”. I am 23 years old, and Master is training me to be a cum slut. I have blonde hair, and blue eyes. My tits are a perky 36C cup (natural), a thin 23” waist, very curvy 34” hips, and a firm bubble butt that pops out from hip to hip wide. I get complemented on my ass a lot!

I have a tattoo on my lower back – a “tramp stamp” – of a butterfly in full color going across my entire back. But Master wants me to get a tattoo on my ass. The tattoo he wants to put there says “Property of Master Jonathan” and I can’t wait to wear his mark!

“You are my property and you should be marked as such so everyone can see who owns you,” he says. My Master is also determined about me being a “pierced whore”, and looks forward to me getting more piercings all over my body. I have a tongue piercing, this is so I can give oral sex better, and a belly button piercing.

Master has had my nipples pierced, and wants me to get my clithood pierced next. I had no problems with the nipple piercings and I love the way they look on me, but to be completely honest, the clit piercing scares me some! But I trust him implicitly and if he wishes my clithood pierced, then I will do it. For him.

My Master always chooses clothing and jewelry for me that accentuates my body so everyone can see what a slut I am when he takes me out to show me and my talents off.

I have been a slave for over 5 years to this wonderful man who I am made to call “Master”. My Master collared me then and started my cum slut training immediately. He would fuck me until he was ready to cum and then jerk off all over my face and tits. Or he would cum on my face and in my wide open mouth.

I was always to make my mouth available to receive his cum and I quickly learned to love the taste of it. Sometimes Master would bring other men – his “guests” over and he would make me pleasure them. The men weren’t allowed to cum inside me, but they would shoot their cum on my tits, belly, ass, or face. I was also made to satisfy them with my mouth on occasion – in fact, I used my mouth to service men quite often. Master said a good cum slut can’t get enough of the stuff and I should always be prepared to drop to my knees whenever and wherever he commanded it.

Master has had a few slaves before, but only for a short time. I am his first real training slave, and I hope that I will be his cum slut for a long time. Master is a very handsome man – 6’2” tall and 235 pounds, with shoulder length black wavy hair, a very powerful chest and strong arms, a tight waist and a cute tight butt. Oh, and he has a very delicious 7-1/2” inch cock that never fails to drive me crazy!

I can only guess at his age (he has never told me his age, only his birthday) but he appears to be about 45 years old and in extremely good shape. He goes to the gym at least three or four times a week. But he has never taken me there. He says, “The gym is a great place to work out but for a slut like me, it is a dangerous place. I could get in real trouble with all the men that are around there!”

My Master only permits me to do my exercises at home. The type of exercises I have to do would not be ... um ... permitted at the gym! The basement is used as my slave training dungeon. This is our private room for my Master to train me. No one else is allowed down there and the things down here are only for use in the dungeon. All of the clothing and body jewelry that I wear in public is in my room upstairs.

As you walk down the stairs and into the basement, my Master has set up a gyno chair in the middle of the room, full of straps and restraints. There is also a rack mounted on one wall and a spanking horse for him to use should I need a good spanking (which is fairly often!)

There is a closet on the left of the stairs which is full of shelves that hold all of the sex toys that he likes to use on me. These toys range from anal toys, inflatable and vibrating toys, dildos with suction cups on the bottom, double headed dildos, breast pumps, nipple pumps, clit and pussy pumps, mouth gags, much more.

There are hooks on the doors where he hangs his spanking tools – the whips, crops, paddles and such that he chooses to use on me when he feels he needs to. At the very bottom of the closet are four large drawers that contain the ropes, straps, and some miscellaneous bondage equipment that he may need. All in all, it is a very well-equipped and impressive dungeon. Master has spent many years putting it together and we both enjoy using it every chance we can.

The garage is where my Master has set up my exercise room. This is where my day usually begins. There is a stair-master machine, a treadmill, and an elliptical machine. He has graciously afforded me a large 50” TV to watch while I workout (he says that he’ll do whatever it takes to keep me on the machines! He doesn’t know I would do it anyway, just to stay pretty and in shape for him!)

I have a strict exercise program that my Master has set up for me and these machines are the only way I have to exercise. But I don’t mind. I want to stay healthy and strong for him. I want to be able to keep up with him and perform at my best always. My Master has set up the exercise equipment to be training tools also. Master always instructs me to be completely naked when I am exercising so that he can have a good look at me, and so he can use the toys on me at his will.

On the treadmill, one of my exercises is walking practice. He has taught me to “walk like a slutty runway model”, with my hips and ass severely swinging side to side. I feel like such a tease walking like this down the street because I know every one is staring at my ass as I walk by. If I disobey or don’t follow his instruction, I’ll get a sharp slap on the ass with his riding crop.

He also attaches a thin length cord from the top of the machine to my nipple rings. The further I fall behind on the stairs the harder it pulls on my nipples. After my exercise period, I have to practice my dancing. Master has picked up several DVDs for me on belly dancing, stripping and lap dancing. He has told me that when I get good enough, he will buy me a stripper pole and put it in our bedroom so I can dance for him. I am so looking forward to that! After my exercise is done, I have to take a shower which almost always includes using some toys that my Master picks out.

After my shower it is usually time for my deep throating lessons. He takes me downstairs to the basement to begin my daily training. Master wants me to learn to take his big cock all the way down my throat and so when it’s time for my deep throating lessons, he pulls out a special 18 inch dildo with a suction cup at the end. It is marked at every inch and half-inch starting from the tip and going all the way down the shaft. This is to see the progress that I’m making each day. Master will walk over and stick the dildo to the wall about two feet off the ground. I get on my hands and knees, doggy style, and place my mouth on the huge dildo. Master will instruct me by saying, “Down!” and I have to push the dildo as far down my throat as I can and hold it there until he says, “Up!” Once I have the dildo as far down my throat as possible, Master will give me a crack on my ass with the riding crop.

This makes my throat tighten up so that the muscles get used to being stretched open when I have a huge objects shoved down it. The next time I go down, I can take more of the dildo deeper into my throat. Master also waits longer and longer to let me up after I’ve gone down. This helps me control my breathing. So far I can take 12 inches down my throat and hold it there for quite a long time. “With more of my training, you will be a great cock sucker some day!” Master encourages. His compliments always make me smile, because I know he is pleased with me.

Master has another dildo with a suction cup specially set aside for my ass. This one is shorter, only about 7” long” but thicker around and it has “balls” so I can feel it as it bottoms out against my pussy. It is quite a turn on when it fills my ass and I feel the balls of my fake cock pressing against my wet pussy! I turn around so that the long dildo points right at my tight ass hole.

When Master tells me to, I push my tight hole hard against the thick, black anal dildo. There is no taking it easy on this thing or else it will never go in! The thick head pushes past the constricting muscles and slides a few inches inside me. The thickness of the black dildo feels so good stretching my ass to its limits! I have such a tight little asshole!

I rock forward a little, making sure it doesn’t pop out, and then rock back a little further, pushing the dong deeper into my ass with each push. I’m starting off with a slow and easy pace, but Master is often impatient and slaps my ass with the riding crop! “We haven’t got all day, slut!” he says.

I can feel my intestines stretching and straightening out deep in my stomach. The deeper it goes the more amazing it feels. I work the dildo in and out of my asshole hard like Master wants me to. I can’t tell how much of the dildo I have inside me but I can’t feel the balls push against my pussy so I know I still have further to go. After a lot of hard panting and pushing, Master is satisfied with the training for the day. The training always ends with me sucking my Masters cock until he cums, feeding me my cum treat. I love sucking my Master’s cock even though my jaw aches from being jammed open for so long by that huge dong. Master makes it clear that I am his Cum Slut and it’s the only thing I want to be!

Then its over to the gyno chair for slut training. This is the part of my day I really enjoy!

“Slut!” Master says. My heart skips a beat and my pussy gets wet whenever he talks to me like this. I know that it’s time to show him how good a slut I can be. I want to please him so very much.

“I want you to get out whatever toys you want, but you must choose at least three. Then come over here and sit in the chair and wait for my return. When I come back, you are to start to masturbate for your Master.”

Following his instructions ... I open the closet drawer and look through the assortment of toys and pull out several.

Grabbing a folding tray that Master has in the basement, I set it up next to the chair and lay all the toys out in a neat orderly row, my heart racing at the prospects of what he has in store for me.

I smile to myself as I look over the selection of toys I have chosen. My thoughts on this day were particularly kinky as I survey what I have chosen to play with. With everything in order, I take my seat as he has instructed.

I sit, waiting for him. Smiling to myself, I am hoping my selections will please him. It seems like hours, though only a short time has passed. My pussy gets wetter with each moment that passes.

Hearing the awe-inspiring footsteps of his heavy black boots as he comes back downstairs, my head turns in the direction of the stairs and I watch him come down the steps, each one making my pussy wetter and my heart beat faster. My Master always knows how to make an entrance! A smile forms on my lips as I feast my eyes upon the one that owns me mind, body, and soul.

I reach for a toy but hesitate for a moment, wishing that he had not instructed me to sit in this chair because every fiber of my being wants to leap up, run into his strong comforting arms and kiss him deeply; to kneel down at his feet and prove my worthiness to call myself his cum slut.

He calmly sets down across from me in the chair on opposite side of the room.

“Slut, I want you to masturbate for me tonight with the items you selected. You may cum as you will, but not until you can’t hold it any longer. And you must ask Me before you cum so I will know you are going to. You will continue to play with that sweet pussy of yours till you can’t play anymore. I will not utter a word the entire time, except to grant you permission to cum. Is this understood slut?” he instructs me.

I nod my head. “Yes, Master.”

I look at the toys on the tray. Lifting up the reclining back part of my chair I get settled in the chair and spread my legs wide for his viewing pleasure. Reaching over I pick up a black leather strap and fasten it around my right thigh attaching the wide clip on it to one of my pussy lips.

A soft moan escapes my lips. I do the same thing with the other thigh strap/lip clip but on the left side. Another moan escapes my parted lush lips. I look over at my Master as I spread my thighs as wide as I can, revealing the depths of my pussy for to him.

Smiling at him, I pick up the short fat purple dildo, the one with the three nubs and I turn it on its highest setting. I lay the back of my chair back a bit and lean back, closing my eyes and let the vibrator hum over my clit for a while. With my lips spread wide, my clit is more exposed then normal and I start to moan and shift against the purple vibrator. My pussy is getting even wetter. I know that my Master can see my juices glistening, getting closer to cumming.

I remember his words – that I have to ask to cum, and I must wait till I can’t hold back any longer before giving into the urge to cum. A part of me wishes he had told me I must beg to cum for him. I always love begging him to cum, because I know that he will make me wait, no matter how desperate I get.

The anticipation and the need builds up until I can’t stand it anymore. And the release that comes afterwards is the most wonderful feeling I have ever known. But I know he is my Master and so I put my wishes aside to fulfill his. I am his in every way, and whatever he wishes, I will do.

Deciding that I want more than just my clit stimulated, and getting hotter and wetter masturbating for my Master, I pick up the thruster dildo. One of my favorite toys, it thrusts in and out of my pussy of its own power. Long and pink with a slightly curved tip, it is made of a jelly type material. I slide it into my slick wet pussy easily as I am well lubricated with my own juices. A whispery moan escapes my lips.

I turn it on and it starts thrusting in and out of me, my clit throbs and I get closer and closer to the edge. Moaning softly, my pussy contracting, hips rocking, and my moans growing louder, my body starts to shake uncontrollably. Through lust-clouded eyes, I look across the room at my Master. His gorgeous blue eyes are glued to my pussy, and my heart races knowing that he is watching so intently.

Rocking against the vibes, I feel the dildo thrusting in and out of my very wet pussy, and I bask in the feeling of being fucked by this toy. Shaking harder and harder, my eyes roll up a bit in my head as sweat breaks out over my body and I fight with all that I am to hold out till I can’t any longer.

“Oh, God! Master may I cum for you?” I scream as I feel myself crest. Whether he grants me permission or not it’s too late. Suddenly there is no holding back, I scream out, bucking against the vibe in my pussy and the one on my clit. Exploding, my body is racked by an earth shattering orgasm ... I moan and scream as my pussy clamps down on the thruster dildo. My heart races like a freight train out of control, my juices soaking the dildo and my crack as I ride out the intense explosion.

Struggling against the urge to pull away the vibrator on my clit and the dildo in my pussy. I scream out louder and louder, it’s getting harder not to clamp my thighs closed. I struggle against the urge to do so, knowing he would not approve.

As my orgasm subsides, a light sigh escapes my parted lips. I remove the vibe from my clit and the thruster from my pussy. As the pink thruster pulls out he can see my thick white creamy cum, dripping from my pulsing pussy and the vibrator. There is a creamy river of cum trailing from my pussy down my ass crack. I look up at him, my face flushed, heart pounding. Master smiles at me; I can see the approval in his eyes. Noticing his apparent arousal, my heart skips a beat or two.

I set the toys down on the tray next to me and pick up a small butt plug and shifting in the chair, I know he can see my puckered hole. It is very well lubed from my cumming so hard just moments ago. The butt plug is made of a jelly material about 5 inches long maybe slightly longer and about 2 inches wide. The plug has three graduating rounded sections, allowing me to adjust to its size as it enters me. I slip the plug into my pussy to get it wet, assuring it will slide into my tight ass without too much pain.

Looking into his eyes, he says nothing but I can see he is very intent on watching me. Shifting back into a sitting position, I moan out loud as my weight pushes the plug to its full depth inside me. Angling myself, I spread my thighs yet again parting my lips with the thigh clips. This position allows him to see the end of the plug that protrudes from my star.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.