Being His

Being His "Little" Whore

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

Romantic Sex Story: A little enjoys some very rough play with her "Daddy"

Caution: This Romantic Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Romantic   Heterosexual   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   Anal Sex   .

I smile, staring at the mirror, twirling in my little dress. It’s pink, like my collar, frilly, but short, barely covering my ass. I wear no panties, but my pink gemmed plug is snug tight in my ass. I’m not wearing a bra either and my pierced nipples strain against the fabric, soft on my skin. I’m not wearing my heels, Daddy says I don’t need them today.

I head away from the mirror, and out of my little room. I suck softly on my thumb, calm and comforted by the simple action. In public I’d feel uncomfortable, but this is a safe space for me. Instead I find my Daddy, working on a motorcycle part. He’s busy, but I’m clingy and he smiles and kisses and hugs me, despite clearly wanting to finish what he’s doing.

I should let him work, but I don’t, forcing myself on his lap. He smells of hard work and sweat. It’s the best smell in the world. I wiggle my butt, and to his credit, he works on it longer than I’d expect. Then finally, he grabs my head and kisses me hard, calling me a tease. I laugh, and tell him I just want Daddy’s attention. He then slaps me, very hard, and shoves me on the floor. Daddy smiles darkly, saying I now have it.

Daddy says I’ve been a bad little girl, and bad little girls have to be punished. He jerks me up and bends me over the table and he gives me his thumb to suck. It’s home, and it comforts me. I love the taste of him. Daddy pulls his belt off his jeans and folds them, as I suck harder, holding onto his arm. Then he jerks up my dress, and I’m screaming for my Daddy. One, two, five, ten. I’m sobbing already, telling Daddy I’m sorry, and that I love him. He tells me he loves me too, but little girls need to learn there place.

Twenty, thirty. Whap. Whap. Whap. My throat is raw. I’m screaming and my ass is burning. Then suddenly Daddy’s thumb is gone from my mouth. I’m blubbering, as he rubs my tender ass, then fingers me. His little girl is bad because she’s wet. Daddy says little girls shouldn’t be wet like whores. I wince as he pulls out my plug and sets it by his parts. Then I feel him line up, grip my arms hard, and slam into me and the table hard.

Daddy likes my ass. It’s tighter than my cunny, though I do exercises every day to stay tight despite him stretching me out. His weight is on top of me and the table, fucking me hard. I quiver, pushing back, but he doesn’t want that from his little girl. He grips my hair, and slams my head down on the table. I see stars, I can’t focus, as he fucks harder. His other hand holds both my wrists as he fucks into my ass. I moan for him to fuck me and he says I can be a little girl or a little whore. Wham. The room is spinning, Wham. I can’t focus. Daddy says I’m just a little whore as he shudders and fills me with his milk. He shoves in hard, filling his little whores’ ass, then pulls back, panting.

I push off the table, trying to walk but my legs don’t work. I fall down, almost puking. Why won’t the room stop spinning? Daddy grabs my head and shoves in my mouth. I clean him. I love Daddy’s taste, even when it’s tainted by me. Before long my Daddy is pristine, pure. He smiles, and gets his phone, saying I’m filthy and to make a duck face. After he does, I lick my lips and know why he took that picture. I blush, and he says I’m just dirty, and he slaps me. Again and again, until I’m almost hysterical. I can barely breathe, my face hurts, my head hurts, but everything is simple too. He picks me up and I cling to my Daddy tight.

We set down on the couch and he turns on cartoons, kissing me softly and telling me what a good girl I am. I love him so much and as soon as I feel his cock twitch, I shove it in me. He holds me, cock in my cunny, rocking me slowly. Eventually he puts me on my shoulders and cums deep in me. He makes me hold his juices like that. I know he wants his little girl to have kids. I smile up at my Daddy. I’m his and he can make me into anything, and I love him for that.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.