On My Knees - Cover

On My Knees

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

True Sex Story: Just an early story of my life about waiting for my Master to arrive home

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Slavery   Heterosexual   True Story   BDSM   DomSub   Rough   White Couple   Water Sports   .

I wait patiently in the living room, sitting topless on the couch, wearing only the yoga pants he set out for me this morning. My tits are still tender from the recent piercings I got last week, though the swelling is now gone and I’m in basic daily care mode for them. He wanted them, just like he wanted my belly and clit pierced and I had done those previously for him. Currently they are only barbells, but once healed, they will be replaced with rings. They make him happy and making him happy makes me happy. The smell from the kitchen tells me that the pork chops are almost done and I get up and flip them, turning the heat way down to keep from burning them.

My phone buzzes and I pick it from the table. He’s almost home, so I go to the bathroom, double checking my makeup. Nothing too heavy today, just making sure nothing is out of place. He’s had a hard day and has been out since early in the morning because someone fucked up and a water leak was flooding one of his sites. Everything is good, so I rush back out to the living room, seeing him pull up in his truck. I kneel down, in front of the door, and patiently await him.

He comes in, and he’s filthy from a long hard day at work. I can see that he’s tired and frustrated, but so much of it melts away as soon as he sees me waiting there for him. It’s hard to describe the simple joy that brings me. He starts to pull close and I reach up, unzipping him and he’s already hard. I open my mouth as his dirty hands grip my head and hair, balling up, urgently driving into my mouth. He’s fucked my mouth much harder, but he’s not trying to hurt, he simply needs to cum, and I work my tongue along with his thrusts to help him. I reach up to play with his sack some but he slaps my hand away. I’m not surprised by this, when he simply wants to cum and nothing else, he often prefers for me to simply take it. Not long after he started, he jerks my head up and down harder, making my eyes water just a bit. Then I gag just a bit as he shoves deep in my throat, nose mashed against his chest as he spurts straight down to my stomach. He shudders once or twice, then pulls out and I lap up the rest of his cum, smiling at him. He pats my head, then heads off to the bathroom and I follow him, walking behind.

He gets in the shower, needing to wash the day’s work from him and as he does that, I get out his favorite tshirt and sweats for him to relax in after a long day’s work. After setting it out, I headed back to the bathroom (after flipping the chops once more, turning off the grill, and adding a bit more BBQ sauce) and knelt down. He got out of the shower, and after glancing at the toilet, he turned to me instead and smiled. I opened my mouth and he pushes his warm and wet and now clean cock in my mouth. I closed my mouth, sucking softly and quickly felt the salty rush of heat. I gripped his legs and swallowed as fast as I could, drinking down his hot piss. I heard him moan in pleasure as I took it all, almost choking at the volume. I force it all down, and he lessens his grip on my head. I pull out his cock and lap the head a few times, then he pulls me up and kisses me. I’m so happy because I know how much he enjoys that I do that for him. I hug him tightly and we head to the kitchen, and I listen to him gripe about his day.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.